Bleach

The last volume will be leaked and scanned soon.

What do you guys think we'll see in the extra pages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkMNfIRWOHQ&feature=youtu.be&a=
youtu.be/wkMNfIRWOHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous thread.

It cant get any better, so it'll just get worse.

I disagree. We can find out what happened to some of the characters left out of the final two chapters. We might even get some information on the kids.

I have high hopes for the volume.

>What do you guys think we'll see in the extra pages?

Who /self insert/ as Ichigo here?

KEIKAKUDORI

hoping for soul king background, status of heroes, update on quincy race, and just a bit more ichikazui

What is one question you'd like to have answered for the final volume?

I would like to find out whether or not Orihime is a Fullbringer. I just want clarification on what she is before the series is put to rest.

Love this one

>what is one question
What his next work is going to be. Maybe we even get some one shot to fill up space but Jump probably arranged it so it would end without a need for filler to happen

I love how happy Orihime looks there.
I wonder how long of a break he'll take. He might have been burnt out at the end of Bleach.

I do it here.

so when is younkou posting? we better be waiting on something good

The speculation was that he was going to release the cover of the volume on the 28th. However, he was beat by Jump himself. I'd say give it a few hours and we might see something.

It's still going? I thought this piece of shit series ended 2 months ago.

It did, we're waiting on the final volume to be scanned so we can see the extra pages and get more information about the missing characters/kids.

He said that was just the beginning

I doubt Kubo disappoints us. Believe it or not, Kubo is actually a big fan of Bleach. I'm sure he'll go all out.

Perfection.

I've always loved Orihime in glasses. She's tip top cute.

Bump

Because of him I have glasses fetish now.

>Renji and Rukia get together
>don't even talk to each other in the final chapter
jej

I'd like an explanation on why rukia and renji's kid is so damn old.

People are supposed to age slower in soul society, from what I perceived it's 1 physical year for every 10 chronological, she should be a baby.

>I'd like an explanation on why rukia and renji's kid is so damn old.
So that the kids could be the same age. That's it.
>1 physical year for every 10 chronological
This is your head canon.

how much longer?

10 minutes

Liar.

a bigger middle finger to everyone

four years for it to end with a simple stabbing and so many loose ends

CUTE

I feel #betrayed by yonkou.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkMNfIRWOHQ&feature=youtu.be&a=

Why does this piece of shit announce it and then not deliver? Fucking attention whore. Just post it when you have it instead of trying to meme some hype out of this. Nigga.

Betrayal.

It just ended up being that way, Shueisha can be tough to deal with sometimes.

youtu.be/wkMNfIRWOHQ

Yonkou lied!
Rukia died!
Ichigo cried!

>make video to build up hype
>doesn't deliver

SHEMUFUU DISUPUREI

I see yonkou failed you all. What a shame.
I can give summaries and impressions and a few translations. But I am not authorized to release our raws, so that is out of the question. Just give me a few minutes.

>give me a moment for writing my fanfics
No thanks

Gods speed user

Overall not much has changed. The final chapter has a family shot with everyone who watched Chad's boxing match and Isshin. Kazui and Ichika are standing together in the centre, with Ichika looking somewhat bothered.
Their parents are behind them on opposing sides. Yuzu and Karin directly above Kazui and Ichika crouching down and Isshin above them again hugging his daughters. The Karakura friends next to Isshin.
All are squeezed together for the picture.

The new timeskip chapter adds a panel with Yoruichi and Urahara sitting at a table eating rice cookies and drinking tea calmly to confirm they're both alive.
There's a page with Grimmjow sitting on a throne looking bored. Nel in front of the throne is seemingly giving a report with the Tres Bestia kneeling behind her.
Rukia's promotion and the SS part, remains the same.

There are end bios for the Karakura characters:
Ichigo's end bio has him listed as the current lynch pin and an inactive substitute shinigami. Works in the Ishida family owned district hospital, practising medicine.
The Ishida family hospital and Isshin's clinic are partners, so occasionally he helps Isshin and Isshin works with the hospital.
Uryu is also a doctor. He has a little daughter, younger than Kazui. Wife is not mentioned.
Chad is a pro boxer.
Orihime is a high school teacher. She teaches math and history and is a homeroom teacher.
Mizuiro took over the family business from his estranged father which is listed as ??? Yokochin and Obuta work under him.
Keigo is a salary man office worker, he works in the same company as Tatsuki. Tatsuki still practices Karate in her spare time.
Karin studies chemistry in college. Yuzu recently finished studying and works as a nurse.
Kazui is 6 years old, but has already begun using his powers and can fight hollows on his own. The name of his zanpaktou is not given and the nature of his power is blacked out. Orihime's fairies are always with him.

There's also an ad for the Bleach mobile game and the Fullbring arc characters. No anime or sequel announcements, sadly.

I just want to see Yoruichi again.

A reveal that the end was an illusion, and either Ichigo and Rukia's wedding, or something that says "continued in Bleach: Blacked".

Welp, disappointing.

At least Ishida is married.

Urahara and Yoru should have died.

>No anime or sequel announcements, sadly.

Stop hoping for an anime. Pierrot won't touch that.

Pierot is fucking finished after Naruto ends. And also, it's not up to them.

Sketches vaguely explaining nothing.

Fuck, I guess everyone did forget about Halibel.

>Ichigo's end bio has him listed as the current lynch pin
NANI?! Well considering how we never got an in depth explanation of how the lynch pin works I guess that's ok, but isn't he supposed to have a guard?

>Grimmjow sitting on a throne looking bored. Nel in front of the throne is seemingly giving a report with the Tres Bestia kneeling behind her.
Goddammit

This is cute

And it will cause a shitstorm, so points for that too

What about Aizen?
>captcha: chairs

>source: MY BIG ASS

By the time Naruto ends, Bleach would have fallen even deeper in irelevance.

And if Takei never managed to make a reboot of Shaman King, then Kubo won't either.

Only exceptions(putting aside super popular IP like Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon) like fucking Togashi and Muira can pull it off. Kubo? He's better off focusing on whatever his new work will be and get what he can from what's letf of the Bleach royalties.

>Mizuiro took over the family business from his estranged father which is listed as ??? Yokochin and Obuta work under him.
HE WAS A FUCKING YAKUZA THIS WHOLE TIME

Well the family picture sounds cute.

Jesus. Has there ever been a more boring ending to a series?

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR KING

Fucker should have died.

Source: my dad works for Kubo

Mai Hime is the only ending I can think of that was worse than Bleach.
It baffles me that Kubo put so many years into Bleach but that lackluster final fight and harrypotter/Naruto style epilogue was all he could come up with for his grand finale.

Him, Urahara and Yoruichi should have died.

>No Harribel, No Fullbrings, no Ichibee, Not ANYTHING AND ANYONE ELSE

Sasuga Kubo.

Source:user's ass.

>Him and Nel should have died.
Fixed.

This is so shit I 100% believe it to be true

I want to get rid of the ads at the bottom of the page. Anyone knows a good adblocker for opera for android?

I hope you faggots are happy.

>Uryu is also a doctor. He has a little daughter, younger than Kazui. Wife is not mentioned.
Debbie's gonna love this.

Fuck Ichigo, fuck Orihime, fuck Rukia, fuck Reiji, fuck Uryuu, fuck Urahara, Nel, Grimmjow, Isshin, fuck everyone.

I just want to know how did they manage to get Aizen back to the chair.

>MFW I found a Japanese Ichiruki forum but I cant read Japanese and google translate poorly conveys the salt.

>I just want to know how did they manage to get Aizen back to the chair

He probably went back willingly. He wasn't exactly in a rush to escape before. What I want to know is how SS is functioning without the Soul King?

>What I want to know is how SS is functioning without the Soul King?
>There are end bios for the Karakura characters:
>Ichigo's end bio has him listed as the current lynch pin and an inactive substitute shinigami. Works in the Ishida family owned district hospital, practising medicine.

>I just want to know how did they manage to get Aizen back to the chair.
I guess Ichigo made him do it.

Yeah, I'm going to wait for an actual source on that one.

Miura's Berserk has plummeted in terms of popularity since the first anime. The movies bombed and The new TV series is flopping as well. You're forgetting Kuramada and Araki. Jojo was practically dead when it got a remake of the first and second arc. Saint Seiya has been dead ever since the shitty Hell arc OVA, yet it still keeps getting sequels and spinoffs.
You don't know what you're talking about.

I think Soul King is just a fancy title that goes along with you being the linchpin and all. How Ichigo came to be the new linchpin is beyond me though since Yhwach forcibly took it from his progenitor. And I guess being stuck in SS isn't really a requisite for being the linchpin either. Makes me wonder if they just abolished the Royal Guard since there's no Soul King to protect anymore.

>Ichigo is the new SK
That explains the hairline.

Actually I'm with a Russian private raw sharing and translation group. We distribute raws to groups who translate to English, then we translate from English to Russian. I don't speak bear tho, I'm just an errand boy.

Yhwach became the lynchpin, so by killing him Ichigo absorbed that lynchpin essence somehow. Maybe because he has Quincy powers, maybe the Soul King jumped into his soul, maybe because he's got all the racial powers and Urahara modified him to be the lynchpin.

The ending sounds so shit that I believe it. Fuck Kubo

Can anyone post the Hinata/Orihime "Your Tears Are Delicious" gif?

>I'm just an errand boy
Sure, comrade.

aizen became the soul king

>Orihime is a high school teacher. She teaches math and history and is a homeroom teacher.
If hentai taught me something, it's that this means she's whoring herself.

what's the general opinion on bleach here?

It's shit

You could at least have the common decency to share that link, user.

>leaked and scanned soon
that's not how tankoban work, it's not a weekly magazine. it hits shelves the 4th. Between shipping time -vs- the time to actually scan everything it might, MIGHT, be out a day before that at best. More likely it won't be scanned at all and someone will wait to rip the digital release, which would mean the 4th exactly.

Nel and Halibel are stronger than Grimmjow though.

I don't trust this.

But it's not out of the question.

Anything more about Aizen?

I'm inclined to trust this because it mentions Yokochin and Obuta.
Trolls wouldn't give a shit about them, would they?

Just look at her body, she's literal NTR bait. And if those summaries are true, she works in a high school full of horny teenagers? This won't end well for her.

Remember when people thought Bleach would have a worthwhile ending?

I don't expect anything from the volume scan. I just really hope Kubo doesn't quit. I love his art style and character designs. It be great if he partnered up with a good writer and made a new series with him doing all the artwork (assistants doing the backgrounds).

So Grimmjow backstabbed a wounded and tied up Tier to become king? Fucking usurper.

Well he obviously put Nel in her place and Halibel died in the rape dungeon.