CBTS is working - SNL changing tune

>Be me
>Long time fan of SNL
>Hated it after being red-pilled
>Hated it even more after 2016.
>Kept watching to document the degeneracy
>Hate how they rely on Alec Baldwin's shit-tier portrayal of Trump.
>Hate how generally, the show has become liberal garbage.
>Was pleasantly surprised by last episode.
>In cold opening featured a skit about Roy Moore,
>Skit did not feature Trump, his name was not even mentioned.
>In a later skit they promoted Breitbart news to an awkward reaction from audience.
>In Weekend Update, Trumps comment about short and fat NK leader is treated positively
>In general, the entire episode was funnier than usual (far less cringe)
>It was as if they made an effort to tone down the social hate for the right (or at least decided to go easy on Trump this episode).
>Conclusion: Something is changing, a tide is turning. It may have to do with the events of last week (CBTS)
>They're afraid now, I feel hope.
>Going to watch the other talk shows this week to see how they treat Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBUxNeXgC70
m.mic.com/articles/115270/snl-wrote-a-skit-about-child-molestation-and-it-did-not-end-well#.DixiJNByg
youtube.com/watch?v=iVvpXZxXWZU
youtube.com/watch?v=2-IhGSK9vNE
youtube.com/watch?v=yfCCwEf_J5A
youtube.com/watch?v=GE7JvEsCGkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=CBUxNeXgC70

kike

>Alec Baldwin's shit-tier portrayal of Trump.
Its actually one of the better impressions.
And they went after Hillary just as hard.
Stop being a faggot.

>They're afraid now, I feel hope.

Too late for them now no matter how much they repent and they are going to fall the hardest from the Trump curse.

What the fuck are you talking about op

>hurr me watch stupid box
Faggot.
Everybody who watches TV should be fucking gassed.
Go back to plebbit.

Bullshit faggot!

The worst i can remember snl ever saying about hillary was that she was robotic

> They made an episode about Roy Moore
> But not about Weinstein or Menendez
> Retard thinks that a slightly more subtle approach means things are changing

> Outright lying

But where else can I watch rasslin' and NASCAR?

It's cbts along with pedo wood going down. Snl is known in the comedy circle to be a casting couch situation. How many pretty young girls have had to sit on lorens lap to get a line on his show... m.mic.com/articles/115270/snl-wrote-a-skit-about-child-molestation-and-it-did-not-end-well#.DixiJNByg

>something is changing

Yeah, it's called ratings. People get sick of the same shit over and over. Also...

>alec baldwin gets in twitter war with CNN's anthony bourdain
>tells bourdain "Just stick to eating worms and keep your mouth shut"
>alec baldwin deletes tweets and vows to take a break from social media

Figures. The one time that faggot is actually funny, he backpeddles like a bitch.

Beckpedals

it is called nobody was watching and they are whores that will change with what will get more viewers. You are being a sucker just as they want others to be.

I don’t know what it is but when I started watching wrastlin’ again and the shit is so refreshingly honest.
>he guys or shit is fake just try and have fun

Backpedals

>meme flag
kike faggot.

>And they went after Hillary just as hard.
I like Baldwin's Trump, but are you fucking high? They got a cute young actress to play Hillary, near-zero old person makeup, and went softball on her scandals.

> Having this little taste

>"Just stick to eating worms and keep your mouth shut"
breddy gud, but calling his daughter a poorly behaved disgusting pig is funny too
I stopped watching SNL years ago, it's sad to watch its corpse decompose along with the Simpsons

They haven't gone after Hillary since Norm got kicked off the show for "going after OJ". Given how in the Clintons' pocket NBC is, do you really think it was OJ jokes and not Hillary Jokes?

I wonder when Alec Balwdin is going to get accused of fingering someone against their will.

Ben Shapiro does a better Trump impersonation

It's a terrible, low-effort, unfunny, unwatchable impression. I'm saying that totally objectively. Only morons think it's funny.

kikes just want to sue you for being niggers

They also ridiculed the shit out of the dems trying to rebrand and had that monkey play Donna Brazile promising to destroy all of them. And the curb kike played Bernie and joked about his own holocaust jokes.

VMU dream has a great comp of Norm MacDonalds weekend update from the 90's on HRC. It may tell you why he had his career wrecked.

>being such an obvious shill/troll
Have a (You) and now kill yourself.

I think he had it right the first time.
>Merchants peddle goods.

>Finding that one skit and using it to pretend that SNL isn't 90% Trump-Bashing

I don't care that they bash trump.

Here's Tina Feys best work in years.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVvpXZxXWZU

this is...new

Praise be, the writing on the wall is getting read.

Holy shit. What happened? Did Drumpf pay them off?

I bet you get your news from Current Year man too.

>watching tv

/thread.

don't bang traps ples

not available in my country

I've literally never seen his show. You're really bad at what you're doing.

shut up Bahraini sandnigger

Baldwin Trump is great tier but it's getting stale.

ahahahahahahahahaaaaa
is it the whole channel or just that video?

Doofus drumpf is just a weak meme. Doofus W Bush not so much. If Trump was actually less insecure and more of a tard, his approval would be higher and Baldwin's portrayal would last longer.

Imagine if he actually did the koi thing. "What's this? Fish food? *dump* Happy Fishies!!!! Nom nom nom."

We'd love him 10x more.

How long until your country drowns and makes Europe a little bit better?

Why are all these leftypol posters here today

That can't be SNL, that was slightly funny and pertinent to how people see modern democrats.

You know what you are going to get.

>Alec Baldwin's shit-tier portrayal of Trump.

It really is that bad, I don't understand how some think it's a good work.

You couldn't pay me to watch this insufferable show.

Fuck off.

That was actually breddy gud.

Same here, I started watching again about a year ago. They've toned down the ridiculousness of the past and there is very little politicization in the product these days, so it just fun to watch... well except for Creative's shit booking; but that is a story for another board.

Not available for me either, I think it's blocked anywhere outside the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-IhGSK9vNE

Joe will literally kill you.

vid not available wat is?

rare

Quit watching TV and do things faggot

Official show channels are usually locked to NA only. If you want to watch any of those blocked videos just replace "tube" in the link to "pak" and it should work.

You think Comedy writers give a fuck? They're the ones slipping all the woke shit into cartoons.

Snl is pulling out big guns to save itself. Baldwin being a constantly recurring cameo is very different than 10yrs ago. Same with Larry always being on. Tina Fey was coming back a lot last year. I think it might be turning into a labor of love because it's so fucked.

>Trumps making snl great again

>11:30pm on a Saturday
>Doing something

Go have another drink alchey.

SNL has been making jokes at Dems expense for years. Repubs are just to sensitive to realize it, only get butthurt when they see satire on their leaders.

uncucked UK allows me to view american propaganda

fuck you brazil

I can watch it aswell, I just don't give them ad revenue and views.

What is cbts?

The newest chain of "larp" on Sup Forums right now: Calm Before The Storm.

BEST SNL skit in years:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfCCwEf_J5A

>I thought she was dead
3/5 skit SNL.

After being so unfunny for so long, it is just strange to see. Larry David baited those people with a holocaust joke and then burned them in the skit.

Q’s post said the President is the supreme leader (paraphrase) of America and that there’s no chance in hell Obama Clinton Soros et al could overrule him.
I think mockingbird is in effect, this time for the good guys. People are going to wonder why their TV shows are slowly morphing into some semblance of sanity. This is where we come in. Memes of truth.

nope, people were getting tired of their shit and was switching the channel. It was getting to the point of either change or get canceled

This is true, but anything they do to make fun of the Dems is usually playful and lighthearted, lately their skits on Cons have been at time malicious (albeit not always).

Can someone post the episodes he's talking about?

What the fuck is CBTS?

concur in your assessment lad

Lorne Michaels is scared shitless of being next.

Darrel Hammond does a way better Trump than baldwin. Baldwin Is salty and just over plays it like an assblasted child. Finishes everyone with a duck face.

Hammond was very realistic, had all the mannerisms and did His speech better. Much funnier because he's detached and not emotionally invested into the character.

I am confused, that wasn’t terrible. Just raises my guard even more though, never trust these kikes

They're having Tay on!
Times are actually changing

youtube.com/watch?v=GE7JvEsCGkc

Manlet Rogan had a show with a guy named Owen Benjamin, huge lefty comedian. He's basically our guy because Wtf is everyone's problem. He equated pc culture v comedy to the mayor in Footloose and refused to stop criticizing faggots giving kids hormone treatment for faggotry.

Who turns first will be remembered as heroic.

Oh and also, SNL got ripped pretty hard for ignoring the Weinstein thing, with Michaels responding "It's a new york thing" a.k.a. a jew thing, when asked why he didn't address the story when it came out. It was pointed out how quickly and harshly SNL jumped on the pussy grabbing comments made by Trump, yet completely ignored Weinstein.

Michaels has been running that show for 42 years. He's not clean.

Hello, my name is Mrs Yrallih, and I come from, uh, someplace far away (yes, that'll do). Anyway, I say we give Hillary Clinton another shot.

I miss the days of the Gore/Bush debates. SNL did a good job mocking both candidates.
>l o c k b o x

they play both sides on SNL, the people who own it don't give a rats ass about politics and just ratings

>Long time fan of SNL

I've heard enough.

This bitch is the most promising bitch comedian out there.

>long time fan of snl
>watching anything after the early 00s
What are you, a masochist?

Shareblue

this is really unfunny.

No, it was awful. They were so keen to play him as a retard that it never had a chance to be good. Guarantee he got more people to vote for trump than not because they were so over zealous and the viciousness so transparent.

>If you want to watch any of those blocked videos just replace "tube" in the link to "pak" and it should work.
it works, thanks for the tip

lick my lolipop you FAGGOT

> This is what SNLcucks really believe

Fuc ky ou

please define CBTS. i've been taking a break from news for a couple weeks

jesus christ this is still unwatchable

oh hey it's the lorne michaels internet defense force at it again

>not doing an early morning fap
>>/9gag/

Any segment with that fat nigress is still pretty horrible