Shingeki no Kyojin

Who will choose which side?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_Jews
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/1475957984111/
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/1476043424402/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sides? Their side is where their family are.

EMA a smelly shit.

I just need to see more annie. The wait is killing me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_Jews
Interesting.

I've fallen out of sync with the serialization. New chapter when?

Little bit more than a week.

>Jewishness is a level of consciousness, and not an intrinsic inborn quality. He wrote that, according to the Book of Malachi, one can find "potential Jews" among all nations, whose souls are illuminated by the leap of "holy faith", which "activated" the Jewishness in their soul.
Very interesting.

Thanks user.

How would the story have progressed if Erwin would have been titanized? Crowdsourcing ideas for a fanfiction please.

I see these threads are even shittier than two years ago. Goodbye forever.

>Crowdsourcing ideas for a fanfiction please.

>desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/1475957984111/
>desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/1476043424402/
Hum.

See you next week

BRAM flashback soon.

YH is canon.

*EH

Why would you ever ship Eren with Hanji?

Why are you so retarded?

A titan, large, hot and handsome with the most beautiful and intense blue eyes would lead Humanity to an absolute victory. All the enemies would be floored by the magnificent specimen before them, Hanji riding on one shoulder, Levi on the other. Best trio leading Humanity to victory.

Lolz REALLY
Well we're only like 2 chapters past that mark so it's hard to say. While Erwin was a pivotal character for the most part, the transition into the titan family's and the outside made him rather defunct. His obsession with chest along with his lack of physical prowess makes him a useless character now that his arc is complete, so I really don't believe the authors left any room for his character growth sadly.

Seriously? A fucking attack on titan thread? You've got to be fucking kidding. I can compare at least 6 things from this ''''anime''''

Shingeki No Kyojin
>Generic dude made out of meat
>Main character is a little bitch generic underdog fucker
>Mainstream, normalfags take over
>Main plot is just 'get to cover they're coming!!'
>Sister is literally the only character worth caring for
>Plot falls flat on it's face after first wall falls

Red Faction: Guerilla
>Badass big corrupt corporation
>Character is just some miner that got caught up in shit, hates it at first and then fights oppression
>Literally no one knows about this game, refined community
>Main plot is about destroying the EDF for oppression of mars to end
>Main character is genuinely likeable, every character has charm and thought put into it
>Plot thickens and thickens until the very end

I hope we get confirmation that Ymir is alive

EMA and Levi are worst shingekis.

Fuck off.

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that she's alive.

Fuck off. Did you not listen to a single thing I said? It's like you guys are just accustomed to eating shit

This

Are you a mad Erenfag?

He Mad

Post eating habit theories.

Sasha: eats everything she can get, even rotten food, but somehow never gets sick.
Mikasa: feels obliged to constantly offer her food to Eren, sometimes Armin
Hanji: forgets to eat for days and becomes thinner and thinner until somebody forces her to eat. doesnt like eating because digesting slows down her brain.
Eren: a very messy eater, wolfing down food without much chewing.
Erwin: when he eats, he eats a lot, very fatty, which usually gives him digestion trouble. just for the sake of being full for a long time.
Levi: is used to eating little over long periods of time. probably upsets his stomach when he eats more than usual, like it is with most starved kids.
Armin: takes forever to eat, eats only tiny bits, the kind of person who vomits a lot when nervous.
Jean: the only one with normal eating habits.

I'll add to yours.

Connie: messy eater who eats a lot but stays small.
Annie: prefers to eat quietly and alone, no unusual habits otherwise.
Bert: feels nervous when he eats in front of others.
Reiner: loves to initiate conversations while eating, eats a large amount but he isn't messy.
Historia: picky eater that doesn't consume much. Places her utensils and dishes in a neat arrangement.
Ymir: Doesn't eat much either, but tries to force Historia to eat her food instead.

If you say retarded stuff no one will ever take you serious, m8.

>Headcanons.

It's the opposite. It's very obvious that she's dead, but shippers just can't accept that fact.

Why?

What a cute gorilla, in what zoo can I go to see her?
I have some grade-A peanuts she may like to munch on.

>Attack on Titan

Get out.

I wish Bert had won. A warrior victory would have meant peace at last. Now the SL will use the Colossal Titans to murder billions.

>would have meant peace at last.
No.

BRA did nothing wrong. Fuck all the Wall Eldian race traitors.

>digestion trouble

That's so cute!

LH will win brothers.

Annie return soon.

Soon

What was Grisha thinking about here?

Ackerman race is the master race.

First litter when?

Vengeance when?

Gross.

kys

>Who will choose which side?

How is this even a question? They are all loyal Marleyan soldiers, they fight for their motherland.

WAS IN THERE ANY INFORMATION IN THE BASEMENT THAT HELPS THE SURVEY CORPS/THE PEOPLE INSIDE THE WALLS TO WIN.

Or is it just that they found out the truth about the world but still that doesn't change anything about their position.

Yes. Eldians are all homicidal madmen. They can never be trusted to possess WMDs.

The Marleys are not much better. Isayama already said both sides are shit, but apparently people are still too retarded to get it.

Well, the answer may be "Yes". Depending on how they use what they've learned. If they are smart, they will figure out their enemy aren't just some mindless murderous savages but an entire advanced civilization. And there are many other countries in the world, which may or may not become their allies. So the answer here isn't war, but negotiation and treaties.

i really want to fuck the queen

>both sides
He didn't say both sides are equally bad, just both have their right and wrong part. And from what we have seen, they Marleys are more in the right side.

Are you fucking kidding me you stupid piece of shit?

No, they aren't. Both sides are wrong. Isayama even recently said in the guidebook that soldier and warriors are not that different.

This. Genocide is in their blood.

Wallists Eldians a shit, mate.

No user, both sides have their good and their bad.

Endgame.

Lying is wrong, user.

Soon I think.

diaf

LM killed /snk/

YH*

Yes.

Endgame right here bros.

HA yuri doujin when?

Armin was a mistake.

Probably "shit son, you have no idea how fucked up the rest of the world is."

Nah, they are close to be something more.

Well now the know why BRAZ showed up, and can reasonably expect more of them to keep coming. They also know an enemy nation keeps dumping titans on their shores. They know the enemy has advanced military technology, and probably a few more unknown titan shifters. All that information needs to be shared with the military and government, and there is going to be a lot consolidation on their part since the scouting legion is down to like a dozen people.

Bert deserved life.

Bert deserved love.

Snk junior high foreshadowing

Jeanbo is the devil?