What did Sup Forums think about the ending to the anime Pokémon XY&Z?

What did Sup Forums think about the ending to the anime Pokémon XY&Z?

Was it what you expected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIPaT72YvHU
twitter.com/mrjorgesnoopy/status/791586580632920064
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=353&v=DYvFvPCMM3c
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_Hoenn_Pokédex_number_(Generation_VI)#.23051_-_.23101_Goldeen_-_Swalot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Serena: Ash, you are my goal. And next time we meet I'll become a more attractive woman.

What did she mean by this?

Yes.

too bad ash becomes retarded in the next region

Serena fucking off into oblivion after fucking nothing happening?

Yes.

Slut

I feel empty, that last segment with volt playing broke my heart, it's really over, no more cute Serena, no more Bonnie searching for a partner for onii-chan, no more best bro Clemont, it's really over but I want more, fuck this;_;

Serena was literally the Pokemon girl version of Love Live or Idolmaster. And a waifu.

rushed and emotionally inconclusive

Ash and Serena both look 16 here.

Too bad this is the end of this art style. For once I actually believed Ash could have been wrapped up as a character, especially with it being the 20th year of the show. Too bad S/M looks so bad.

I don't know why Serena kissu remind me about that episode Yusei Fudo from YGO 5D's "kissed" Aki.

is it just me, or does serena look a little bit like ohana...??

THIS IS BULLSHIT. HE BELONGS TO MISTY.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Misty ship sunk a long time ago.

Does anyone have the link to the Sup Forums thread from last night?

Bait.
It's meant to bait you.

You know very well we're never going to see her again.

That's quite nice and supposed to be canon but only if they ended the anime right there.

That was their mistake, otherwise if there's another gen, then it all doesn't matter.

There were at least 3.
Had this one open though

She's my idolfu too.
youtube.com/watch?v=sIPaT72YvHU

I love how the Sup Forums thread got more replies than the /vp/ thread.

That pretty much confirms Pokémon's roots on this website.

Also, Ash was kissed by a girl who was probably Latias in the 5th pokemon movie. The XY staff might really feel pity to end it like this and that`s why they put easter eggs here.

She didn't touch Johto.

Thing is in the movie it was a cheek kiss. This one went mouth kissing.

There's cameos, her doing contests sets her up for DP remakes, they pretty much prepared.

Reminder that at the beginning of the episode, Ash's mom told everyone they were free to visit Ash's place anytime. Everyone got excited, and Serena was shown blushing.

This episode was loaded with headcanon fuel.

>Ash, having lost yet another league, returns home to his house for a break, only to find Serena masturbating furiously in his bed.

Misty is happily fucking Tracey.

You know it's true.

because there's already a dedicated general that's existed the last 2 and a half years

Oh my God. Is that true?

wew lads

>What did Sup Forums think about the ending to the anime Pokémon XY&Z?
Empty and hallow.

I really liked all the traveling characters, made even the filler episiodes fun. Guess it will be years until it works out this nicely again.

>Ash goes to Alola and hits it up with Lillie
UNACCEPTABLE

Just classmates user. Them doing the school, watch, they'll make Serena the mid-term transfer student.

Wait, they're gonna make a fucking school show now?

That's literally what SM is, Ash goes to school in Alola with Lillie, Sophocles, Lana, Kiawe, and Mallow as classmates. They're really making it seem more "comedy".

Yes, basically Yo-kai Watch.

this isnt related but does anyone have a what.cd invite send to my email xxgloverloverxx@gmail please

>Girl wants his dick and he ignores her
>Ash becomes retarded in the NEXT region
Always been retarded, always will be.

Reported to wcd staff for begging on public sites, email blacklisted.

she's going to drink her milk and massage her breasts every day

I liked it but man the Amourshippers and falseflaggers really got ahead of themselves and ruined the /padt/ threads.

steam?

What?

Kek, have you tried reading the threads in the past few hours? Basically, shitposters were falseflagging on both ends and amourfags are smug as fuck.

Though are you watching SM though?

Post more cute blushing Serena please.

It would be murder.

Bring on the genocide.

Maybe, if I have time.

>Yusei Fudo from YGO 5D's "kissed" Aki.
Never bring that up ever again. There are people out there that still believe they kiss and delude others it's on the fucking DVD. I have the DVD version and the scene is the exact same as in the tv version.

>an episode is a day or so
>30-40 episodes per seasons
>3 seasons per series

ash is about 14 or 15 years old here yeah
the marketing words say no but the artstyle says yes

Nothing has been implied with Lillie, at all. There's no romantic subplots in SM.

Serena is so perfect

>Serena’s flight was “Latias H71" (it is said right before the kiss scene starts). Serena was going to Hoenn, so the #71 in the Hoenn dex is Mawile - or in Japanese, Kuchitto. Kuchi (Mouth) and To (with). Or in a rough translation, “Latias - but with the mouth”.

>It’s the writers saying: “We can’t actually show you what they did because of censors, but she basically did what Latias did in the 5th film, but with the mouth.”

they doesn't like the anime so much and have the containment general for that, and is a massive cancerous circlejerk also the new info about the games is better

>massive circlejerk
>on Sup Forums
What else is new?

>twitter.com/mrjorgesnoopy/status/791586580632920064
damn the spics are more amourfags that anyone

madoka threads levels of circlejerck

I thought showing her feet on the escalator was a strong touch. It's a surprisingly good scene.

I remember seeing people on Sup Forums argue it wouldn't happen. I don't even need to watch the show to know Ash passes through shittons of girls whenever there's a new game to promote.

942 episodes to date.

Started at 10 years old

Assuming that every episode is exactly one day: 942/365 (1 year) = 2.58 years.

Ash is at are minimum 12.5 years old.

This is a massive underball because I'm pretty confident that many episodes took place over the span of 2 days or more. Not to mention travel time between cities.

Now I'm curious as to how much time has actually passed just based on episodes. Is there anyone here with enough autism to go through all the episodes?

Wait is this actually true? That'd be a pretty cool Easter egg

I don't understand nip, but the intercom ladies definitely mentioned an arrival of "flight latias something something", so at the least the planes are indeed named after pokemon

one theory was that pokemon leagues are a summer activity and ash is at home with delia the rest of the time

Check it at 5:40

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=353&v=DYvFvPCMM3c

I just checked the wikia too.
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_Hoenn_Pokédex_number_(Generation_VI)#.23051_-_.23101_Goldeen_-_Swalot

It's legit. Which is kinda fucking crazy.

The Pokemon anime general on /vp/ went through like 15 threads yesterday.

That's actually awesome. I love when writers for games/movies/shows do things like this. Shows the human element behind all the marketing and whatnot.

It's subtle, but not so subtle to be some weird crazy fan conspiracy theory that requires like 10 degrees of separation between each step in the logic. It's pretty straightforward and seems entirely plausible that it was done intentionally.

Wait, is Serena meant to be French?

We got cucked from the league but we at least got this. It's something I guess.

french girl? yes. french language? according to behindthename it's #198 in france

Fucking cirno. What a disappointment.

Not really. It just gets hit by shitposters a lot.

>posts cirno
>didn't get 5999999

what a disappointment indeed

>especially with it being the 20th year of the show
Games user. The shows 20th anniversary is next year

He's like 40 or some stuff

fucking why

>flight kanto k91
>it's fucking cloyster

LMAO

>there's a boyfriend/girlfriend pair in I think Platinum that challenge you to a double battle and their Pokemon are Onix and Cloyster
That was on purpose.

Why did they improve the artstyle just to downgrade it horribly down the line.

Seriously, why did they do this?

i think it was hgss

>Girl wants his dick and he ignores her
>invites her to travel with him
Literally the only person.

Are you describing Ash from DP to BW?

Their faces are golden

If SuMo anime is as bad as its artwork hopefully it burns to the ground while simultaneously the Games are selling at an all-time high so they have no excuse but to blame it on the executive tv producers

>SuMo

I want to watch XY but the loss at the end is stopping me. Is it actually worth it?

Poor serena. She'll never ser ash again

She's not in Johto and Delia invited her to Pallet. She'll come back during SM as transfer student or make a cameo when Ash is back home.

They are saving the pokemon series to become a Harem anime. where all the previous girls reappear, and they are all teenagers competing for Satoshi, more or less.

Guess not. Thanks dudes.

You could watch it for Team Flare.

>Harem
>saving
They kind of killed it with the kissing scene.

Yes. The best Pokemon series so far by an extremely long shot.