Say something nice about Naruto

Say something nice about Naruto.

At least its not One Piece

His eye's are alright I guess.

He's optimistic. Perhaps too much for his own good sake.

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

He's friendly

The ending was a handful.

He's a good friend? I suppose?

Even if he's obnoxious as a child, he's a really cool character as an adult in Gaiden.

He's strong.

Aryan genes

he shows that even if you're an unbearable, ugly and mentally handicapped sperg with a small dick you can be successful and that's an important message of hope for the people who read his adventures

It's shit.

Noice, dude
Very well done.

Now that I think about it, Nardo wasn't that bad after all.

>Ugly
He wasn't ugly, user he has Minato's handsome genes afterall.
It is just that the other things you mentioned keep his bishonen qualities from shining through.

Literal Aryan God.
DILF.
Best boy and best girl at the same time.

He's a good kid.

Huge cock

he was ugly most of the time

when kishimoto bothered to put some effort into drawing him he wasn't too bad but this happened every 200 chapters

free gender bending

Those trees are gonna be so dead in a few years.

It had a better ending than Bleach.

I want Naruto to hold me in his strong arms.

It ended

He's ugly when he wears the headband.

He's handsome when he takes it off.

For all its flaws its strong sense of comedy never fails to make me laugh.

He has a fine wife.

Did Naruto take her family name?

His father is hot.

I enjoyed a naruto marathon last weekend, I sprinted to the finish and it was really satisfying

>Nenji having to deal with Naruto as male head of the Hyuga clan

There are some things in naruto that could have been good if Kishi weren't such a fucking hack.

He gotta bomb ass titty wife

The music is fucking terrific

It has good OPs.

Hinata's large breasts are pleasing, Naruto married best girl

Watching the spin off series after Neji ate it really adds a strange level of tragedy sometimes. Then again that could just be the booze talking as I watch the series.

God tier girls

Fuck the character

He is less of a faggot than Sasuke.

OP asked for nice things though.

Pre time skip (Naruto Shippuden) Naruto's character development was top tier.

I wish NaruSaku became a thing. It would have been the necessary final plot twist that had made Naruto from a shitty manga into a pretty decent manga.

>Naruto was bad because my ship didn't sail

When he stole the Scroll of Sealing he made the right choice in choosing to spend the limited time he had with it to learn Multiple Shadow Clone Technique. I doubt anyone would have been willing or maybe even able to teach it to him and then he wouldn't have gotten very far in his Ninja life.

You are being stupid, Naruto hooking up with Sakura wouldn't have made the writing good. If anything it would have made it worse after she pulled shit like the False Confession (And bitch you're a ninja, why can't you tell a basic lie convincingly?) just chapters after Hinata's true confession.

amazing up to the end of the ninja exam arc. really loved it and followed it back then. the ninja specialties and teams were nice. went full retard during Shippuden though

He got to marry a creepy (because she was stalking him) but very nice and cute girl
Probably he doesn't give him attention anymore. He's a dick

He has a good manga if you pretend it ends after chapter 450.

He's mentally strong, I'll give him that.

>protagonist getting shipped with a background character
>good

pick one buddy

In the end the main character didn't get the chick he wanted, which would have been fine if A: he had died against Sasuke or B: Sakura had died somehow, but neither happened.

Good ending ships would have been:

NaruSaku
Sasuke dead, Sasuke not getting a ship at all, Sasuke fucking the background characters (Karin and Ino), but no real ship (let the guy fuck around, I mean he wants to revive the Uchiha clan, doesn't he?).

NaruSaku faggot commit suicide please. I don't want to live on the same planet as you.

What's wrong with One Piece?

it exists

He invented the harem no jutsu when he was twelve, and the reverse harem no jutsu at sixteen.

>He is a faggot for Sasuke.
I got you, senpai.

>you're a ninja, why can't you tell a basic lie convincingly?
It's almost as if you didn't realize that Naruto is a mango about retarded wizards cosplaying as ninja where the more close to irl ninja's mentality the character was, the more villain they were.

it had this guy

hinata's boobs

Who is the best Kage and why is it Tobirama?

The series is alright but I dropped it because friendship power and shit
I'm no one's fag, especially not Sasuke's, not Naruto basically negates the guy's free will? Either kill him outright or stop trying to force to live like you. That annoyed me the most and he also was doing that annoying thing when Obito was still a villain
I've seen a few scenes of that fight between him and that white-haired byakugan bitch and he used sexy jutsu to land a punch on her and it worked? All those other strategies of his where he outsmart people with his clones is also dumb
Fights between other people are cool though, I watched that one of Obito vs Kakashi and it was nice

Madara did nothing wrong.

>

The headband was a terrible mistake

It is good, and it happens literally all the time in shounen series. Because the focus of the series is not romance.

At least it's not Bleach.
Dadruto is hot.

His kids respect him.

>OUT OF MY WAY UCHIHA FUCKING SHITS

Tobirama was based. He was the second best thing about this shitshow, right after Madara.

He and sasuke make the cutest couple

adventure anime = best anime

he was the best thing about his series

I want to suck his dick while sasuke fucks me from behind and is jerking me off

yeah, if you're ninja jesus

He's got a hot wife.

Agreed, he killed Neji because he didn't have the balls to kill Sakura or Sauske who where the only two that should have died. Neji was literally just force drama for the sake of having a single 'good guy' casualty. He even tried that shit again by turning Obito good.

He's not a cuck

What the fuck is this Shaft?

Who the fuck is that white haired Hinata?

nice meme

The FGNW had some shitty fights, but it finally fleshed out the ninja world which is really quite vague for hundreds of chapters.

at least is not dragon ball super

She is the main filler character from the first shippuden movie.
She slowly but surely begins wanting the Uzumaki D and by the end of the movie she literally asks Naruto to fuck her, but Naruto being the dumbass that he is didn't get the hint.

she looks like a fucking alien.

Bleach is at least on par with Naruto as a whole. Bleach should have ended after the soul society arc and Naruto should have ended at part I

This

Nardo > One Piece > Bleach

Sexy

white haired Hinata>stalker irrelevant Hinata

You know this to be true. He should've went back and fucked her instead of settling down with My clan are literal who's Titnata.

It has lots of cute boys.

Best Hinata coming thru.

>he actually thinks Kishi invented the concept of ninjas walking on water and using hand seals
>to create elemental attacks, summon sentient animals, create copies, ect

which movie is this again

the one with menma?

He fucked best girl.

Road to Ninja. Yes.

I thought it was the filler arc when tenten is inside the tomato plant genjitsu

This is an edit from some other show, by the way

They reused the alternate counterparts from the movie for her genjutsu episode for some reason.
There are some differences like Gai being totally unmotivated and Lee being a pervert who steals and wears womens underwear.

Ah, didn't know that. The movie was awesome though. Better than a whole lot of Naruto Shippudden.

Lee. What have they done to you?

Tha fuck

Madara

You forgot the part of Naruto being the reincarnation of a ninja God, part of an ancient prophecy and how he turned out to be related to one of the most talented ninjas that has ever existed.

>He is less of a faggot than Sasuke.
Doesn't he practice the naked men jutsu more than the rasengan?

Why would the deuteragonist or main girl die over someone that had been forgotten for hundreds of chapters?

>They remove everything good about her and replace it with a skank.
>Best.

What the fuck am i reading.

>even Kishimoto said his assistant called AU Hinata a bitch
>best

kek