Its always cute girls doing cute things. Or badass men doing badass things

Its always cute girls doing cute things. Or badass men doing badass things.

Why not cute girls doing badass things and badass men doing cute things? Are these not fresh and entertaining ideas? Why hasn't it been done yet?

Delete this. Now.

First precure season.

There are plenty of those, watch more anime.

What about badass men doing cute things? Thats one thing that absolutely doesn't exist.

Cromartie highschool has plenty of men doing cute things. You should watch it, it's probably one of the best comedies out there.

jojo
I wont spoonfeed you anymore

Depends on what you mean by cute. Some find Kaiji to be an example of this, for instance.

Nice bait. Come back when you've actually watched anime.

>jojo
>badass men doing badass things while looking incredibly gay and/or flamboyant yet still being badass

No. I mean cute shit like saving puppies or having sleepovers.

(You)

>badass men doing cute things
>what is cromartie

>men
>having sleepovers
They are either gay or geeks who play vidya.

I think that might be gay as fuck

You say it like it was a bad thing.

>take a known trope
>do the exact opposite of that trope just because
>HAHA ORIGINALITY

No. Thats not what "fresh" or "entertaining" means.

Eva was considered fresh and entertaining during it's time and it did exactly that.

Ok.

So you're agreeing with me? Good to know, user.

Sorry, just not interested in engaging with retards for a pointless discussion today. So yes, youre right, this OP and Evangelion and the same. Since we settled that, dont respond and let the thread die.

It is fresh. Even though its just a weird mix of existing tropes the result is still something unique to the eyes and possibly entertaining. Are you telling me you wouldn't want to watch cute lolis fight like kenshiro or raoh with the same flair and style as in hokuto no ken? Or to watch burly, virile manly men have sleepovers and play vidya all night?

It sounds great.

An anime about scat fetish would be fresh as well, and I would enjoy it. Are you telling me you wouldnt?

They can be one or the other or perhaps both.

Why would you compare it to scat? Jesus you just sound like a salty no-fun allowed faggot. You're whats killing Sup Forums.

Why is it always cute girls?

I mean, why do you have such a negative attitude towards scat? Some people like it and it would be a fresh and different anime confronting a real thing people deal with.

Also

>salty
Yes, im killing Sup Forums. Run along now.

What's the point in not-cute girls?

Fuck no. Scat is a stupid comparison and you're just an asshurt faggot who hates good ideas. Thread isn't going to die so you fuck off you pin-dick faggot.

Milky Holmes is about cute girls doing ugly things.

>fresh

Arguable as I'm sure you could make similar arguments for anything that tries to show some originality

>entertaining

Purely subjective. You don't like it for whatever arbitrary reason. Doesn't mean others won't. And there's nothing really wrong with the idea.

You sound pretty salty that I told the truth. Maybe saying 'faggot' ten more times will change my mind. Watching you try so hard to insult someone is entertaining. They should make an anime about that.

>cute girls doing badass things and badass men doing cute things

> cute girls doing badass things
Puella Magi Madoka, Princess Tutu, Railgun, Keijo

Cromartie High, Monster, Boku no Pico

What truth? Your asinine opinion? You can fuck right off or provide better ideas instead of your obnoxious "OP is so retarded haha" shitposts. Ironically, the thread is less likely to die the more you shitpost.

But there're no bad asses in Keijo, user. Only perfect ones.

I'm not sure you'd appreciate any kind of bad ass man doing any kind of cute thing... But I sure love this one doing that.

Are you seriously implying there are no badass females in anime?
Go watch some anime before you post dumb shit like this.

Not saying there are no badass females. I'm saying there are no cute, innocent looking lolish girls doing badass things as a cast.

Yes there are.
Lurk the fuck more.
Or take this thinly veiled recommendation thread to /r/.

>Why not cute girls doing badass things and badass men doing cute things?
tee hee what if boys acted like girls and girls acted like boys
>>>/tumblr/

I dont care what happens to the thread so I don't know why you keep bringing that up. Is this your thread? Is that why youre getting so butthurt?
Im sorry ok, this is a great thread and youre a cool poster for making it! Feel better now? Can you stop screaming FUCK OFF FAGGOT OMG for moment?

I dont know why you ask me to provide ideas then say my opinion is "asinine". I mean, I gave a pretty out there idea and you almost pee'd yourself in anger saying how stupid it was. Maybe it was too much hyperbole, but it the fact that you had such a visceral reaction to it proves that it would actually be a pretty controversial anime just from the concept. Certainly more unique than "wat if boys acted like girls". Which isn't some awful idea, but we already have that. Same for the other way around as well, its not some groundbreaking idea.

Now an anime that focused on someone who had a scat fetish. That would literally be groundbreaking territory. That doesnt mean it would automatically be good. It could very well be shit. But in terms of pure originality, hard to compete.

Ill be honest, you sort of sound like a tumblr landwhale who only cares about breaking gender roles. The way you got overly offended and started throwing any insult you could find sort of confirms this as well. It seems like you just started watching anime and then got upset when you were called out for it. Go back to Sup Forums or wherever you came from.

>cute girls doing badass thing

>why hasn't it been done yet

>tumblrs first Sup Forums thread
Youll never fit in. Saying fuck off when youre outed only digs yourself deeper.

Wouldn't that makes trap threads and tomboy threads belong to tumblr?

No, because the mentally ill children on tumblr get offended by it. They are sitting there ugly, gross and depressed while the 2d traps look perfectly cute and feminine. Not to mention, they have a bunch of dudes fapping to them so tumblr gets super jealous, both females and fags alike.

Those threads have people that know why they're there and contribute. Unlike this thread which is either a thinly veiled /r/ attempt or complaining that anime doesn't suit OP's gender fluidity requirements.

Is this the hidden raildex thread of the day?

>Why not cute girls doing badass things

The fuck? This is extremely common.

>cute girls doing badass things
what are you even talking about girls in manga and anime have taken over at least half of the roles that would originally go to men
fujos get out

>OP just quietly leaves in shame

This is why Sup Forums and anonymity online is something worth protecting. On tumblr or facebook this would be reblogged 10k times to shame you. keep lurking fujo, you'll realize how stupid this thread was after you actually watch some anime.