Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

The soldiers and commanding officers abusing their authority for the sake of personal fun only to fundamentally destroy the honor and reputation of their military and country.

It made the US look no different than fucking Russia.

Hillary clinton

America threw away the moral high ground.
We acted like pathetic assholes, and our reputation has suffered for it.

Anybody remember 9/12/01, when the USA had the world's sympathy and support?

>for the sake of personal fun
I don't think that's true, but it's wrong either way.

>FUCKING RUSSIA

They're just enemy combatants and terrorists. I don't see what the big deal is. They killed or planned to kill people, their humiliation should be seen as a mercy. Don't do the crime if you can't stand the time.

The corpses

The Jews who lied and pulled Burgers into the war.

Hajis of course.

>We acted like pathetic assholes

It's easy to say that now, but you're forgetting the how pervasive the threat of another terrorist attack on American soil was. I mean, yes prisoners have rights, but what everyone seems to forget is that most of these guys were operatives or facilitators of Al-Qaeda who had direct knowledge of their ongoing ops.

>who was in the wrong here?
he can't answer this easy question... freaking mongrell

Tbh I'd let her put me on a leash like that

Military law, at least in the US and not maple syrup land, requires treating combatants with dignity. Of course leaf would qualify as to say otherwise

Are you sure?

>southerner
>calling anyone else a mongrel
Kek

She was a qt back then, though.

Probably wasn't, only looked cute because of the shit resolution

There is no point of beating the shit out of prisoners and torturing them like that. Most of these Arabs are greedy and materialistic.

The US Army could have just offered them money, a green card or immunity and most of these terrorists would sing like birds and disown Islam in a heartbeat.

and got released by the CIA so they could go back and play in the sandbox on US dimes

what a shitshow america's become

The snitch

a very hillaryesque comment

Looks like a hobbit dyke to me

>ow that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

allah for being non existent and not saving those people.

AND the female was the victim and got a slap on the wrist.

>tfw we tortured pretty much everyone we detained even worse than the US and no one gave a fuck

>If the US would just base its HUMINT collection on my made up generalization, everything would have turned out fine, instead those career professionals in a field I have no clue about are all morons

yurop, everybody

Why should we treat terrorists humanely?

>enemy combatants and terrorists
Not even. They were common criminals and mentally ill.

It was a West Virginian Reserve unit filled with trailer trash on a power trip commanded by incompetent officers who couldn't be bothered with checking up on the night shift.

>a green card
>meme flag
fuck off, kike.

I legitimately do disagree with that. It's people with mentality like yours that fill prisons with niggers and burden this whole god damn continent.
>can't just torture and kill our niggers, we have to treat them with """"""dignity""""""". Now get in that cage Tyrone

The US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan massively failed because the US was beating the shit out of the natives.

Look at how they conquered Japan and South Korea, instead of torturing Japanese and Korean officials, they offered them goodies like money and immunity etc. and they got valuable Intel in exchange.

If the US had actually tried to turn the terrorists on their side then we wouldn't have all these terrorist groups like ISIS right now.

You realise how many guys used the chance and "snitched" on enemies or just guys they didn't like?
No evidence was needed to bring people in, just someone saying "yeah, this guy is bad".
Muslims do a lot of this, as much as I hate Varg his video about Iraq is a good window into how deceptive and treacherous arabs are.

you should be good, with light, and torturing, raping isn't the way to go here

>The US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan massively failed
>The invasion

The invasion of Iraq was one of the most successful military operations in the history of the world. You're confusing the invasion with building democratic institutions while trying to dismantle AQ and fight off the insurgency. Those latter two failed because Iraqis refused to take responsibility for the stability of their nation, and when a (Shia) government was finally elected, they couldn't be bothered to actually govern and instead started massacring Sunnis. But by all means, blame the US for not bribing the bad guys into being good. Surely that's the reason, and not because mudslime sectarian violence is a cancer upon the world.

It's war against the savage Mudslimes. Sometimes you need to do something this inhuman to make them terrified, and that fear is what will keep them in check. Unfortunately, there are (((traitors))) in our midst and stopping what could have been an effective tool (one of many) to deal with the Mud menace.

Because sadism only engenders more sadism and immorality, and eventually corrupts the moral underpinnings of your society.

Are you an atheist by chance?

Fucking animal abuse.

Granted, OP's pic is of some undisciplined fucking hicks, torture can be carried out with discipline and with professionalism.

I'd rather we didn't compromise the moral beliefs and foundations of our society for inconsequential (and unprovable) gains.

If you want information out of them, get it by negotiation.
Don't think it's worth negotiating for, then just kill them.

Torture is something that the mentally sick do. Heck, if a pack of wild niggers tortured thousands of white people, you'd be frothing at the mouth to genocide them. People like you aren't even consistent with yourselves and it disgusts me.

Not an atheist. I'm just a turbo muh emoshuns faggot when it comes to dealing with terrorists. I get that this is bad, but at the same time they'd do the same, if not worse, to us if they had the chance, so it almost feels like it's justified, to me anyways. I guess that's the wrong way of looking at it, but that's how I feel.

>If you want information out of them, get it by negotiation.
You don't negotiate with terrorists as it might be what they wanted. For them to conduct such violence against you to get what they want, giving in by compromise or surrender will just embolden them to do more. You punish them so hard that it elicits fear of terrible reprisal should they do more of the same. Like when you have 10 terrorists, inhumanely torture and kill 9, then send the 10th back home to tell the tale. That's actually what was happening in Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo during Dubya's reign. Sans the killing, they tortured the high-ranking terrorist prisoners and let the low level ones hear it/hear about it, then they send a few of those low level ones home. For a time (during Dubya's reign), terrorism in the US was at an all-time low. Then Obama and other traitors pushed to have those "interrogation" facilities and black sites closed down, along with stopping the use of torture to obtain information. And during Obama's reign, especially at the tail end of it, terror gradually increased. And when there was no harsh reprisal for the terror acts on the home countries of the perpetrators to dissuade further acts for fear of their home countries being turned into the next Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria/perpetual sandbox warzone, the terrorists thought they could get away with it and the terrorism continued. It's about time we become proactive and be twice more violent in punishing terrorists to inspire fear in the hearts of those who would do harm to us.

>Anybody remember 9/12/01, when the USA had the world's sympathy and support?

In most cases, the sympathy and support were either fake to begin with, conditional on America doing what (usually left-wing or Muslim) foreigners wanted, or doomed to be short lived.
That's not that I support that those thugs did at Abu Ghraib. They were scumbags. But what they did wasn't bad because we lost the sympathy of left-wingers who would have eventually reverted to America-bashing on their own or the conditional support of Arab dictators and zealots.