Asuka is so sweet waking up Shinji for school

Asuka is so sweet waking up Shinji for school

She's the most kind, selfless character in the whole series.

that level of delusion should not be legal

Name one thing she did that was solely for her benefit and not the benefit of the people around her and humanity as a whole.

Ride an Eva, Try to get in Kaji's pants, show off her eva to shinji, put shinji in a female plugsuit to show off her skills, Get shinji's room, Keep her role as Shinji's sync partner even after Rei proved to be a better match, Take the leadership role when the lights went out despite not knowing jack shit about how to get to where they needed, making shinji open that big ass door alone, goading shinji into a nearly fatal mistake because he got better sync score, dumping her date because it was boring, kissing shinji because she was pissed of over kaji and misato hooking up, should I keep going?

Wanking may you say

Yes

Why don't Shinji wake Asuka up?Why is he such a needy snow flake?

Attack Israfel on her own to get the glory, make shinji take care of her lunch, hoarding the tv to watch shitty soaps, bitch at misato for not reprimanding shinji when she said she would, bad mouth shinji when he was trapped in the dirac sea do deflect from her responsability for getting him nearly killed

bitched about being saved by Rei, bitched about shinji being sent to save Rei, imposed to much on Hikary by playing videogames all day and crying all night. wasted resources on a search party by disapearing after she couldn't pilot any more, slapped and insulted Rei when she tried to advice her on her syncing problems.

Is that Girlfriend of Steel 2?

What would be the best way to acquire and run Girlfriend of Steel on PC?

If you mean physically, that'd be the DVD-ROM version released on the Second Impact Box set.

Is there any place i could download it from? Also, what emulator should i use?

Why do you keep making this thread?

Man, I bet penpen has a pretty great view right there.

Asuka will save you.

Watch it on Youtube and then maybe get the graphics rip.

he just has to stretch his neck, so she loses it to a penguin beak, and has to live with that stain for the rest of her life.

There are torrents for Girlfriend of Steel and Girlfriend of Steel 2 at the usual place and as far as I know you don't need an emulator.

I'll try that out, thanks.

I'mn kinda wondering if I should skip the first one and start the second one. The first one has that new girl character, Mana Kirishima, where as the second one appears to be a pure sol rom com with evangelion characters.

The first GoS seems like a TV special or an OVA, the art direction is on point with the TV series (since actual anime staff worked on it), it's also a classic, if you like Evangelion you should play it at least once.
GoS2 is more like fanfiction/alternate universe, art direction is pretty low standard, doesn't really look like the TV series, as you can see on OP's pic.

Yeah I see what you mean about the art. Having the new character makes it seem more like fanfiction to me, but it does appear to be of a higher quality and if the anime staff worked on it then that does make it sound a little more legitimate than the second game.

Yeah but albeit Mana is a new character, the whole story doesn't really interfere with the canon, it's supposed to take place sometime between the action arc (before Touji becomes a pilot).
Also, Mana is voiced by Megumi Hayashibara.

Is there an anime where the girl doing this teases the boy by getting in the bed with him?

Does she voice both Mana and Rei in the game? That seems so weird, but I guess that happens all the time in anime.

Yes.

Any incest anime

Megumi voiced half the stuff in the show

Of course she had issues and of course she tried to hide those issues under a "tough supreme girl" typo, but that exactly means that she's sweet on the inside. The girl witnessed her mother's descend into madness, she was ignored by the most important person for her when she was just a small child. It's a terrible mental trauma for the rest of one's life. Because of that trauma, because of her own wish to be strong she hated her inner self that wished for support she lacked in her childhood. She really just wanted to be loved, something she didn't receive by her mother. And she understood that but didn't want to accept it, since it would reveal her weaknesses, something she didn't want to be revealed. That's why she subtly tries to get support and love from people surrounding her. And of course she makes mistakes and she can't overcome herself for a long time, that's understandable. That's why she kisses Shinji, she tries to awake his love for her, but as we know, Shinji has problems himself and that's one of the show's main themes, the distance that we create between us ourselves. We can be afraid of ourselves, we can hate ourselves, as Shinji and Asuka do. And that hatred and fear can be suppressed by acceptance. That's what we see in EoE, both Asuka and Shinji overcome their self-hatred. Shinji accepts the humanity as it is and Asuka caresses his cheek in the last scene, showing her love for him.

First one could be set somewhere around episode 14, it's sort of similar to the domestic coziness Eva set up before knocking it over, mostly without the show's own plot intruding and with some really off beat character moments. Second is less like Eva in basically every way, but then it briefly goes somewhere trippy enough that maybe it wasn't after all, and has funny game overs.

wtf i love Asuka now

>start an internet argument, but get too lazy to finish it
>another user comes along and uses a screencap of a post I made as his argument

In a way, it's like I won before I even started. Kinda dope. I feel like my argument skill level just went up a bunch.

The argument was "Name one thing she did that was solely for her benefit" and I provided plenty of examples. So she has a justification for her behaviour, that means she's an interesting character, but selfless she was not, don't go around pretending she was different character than she really was. Fucking Asukafags, I swear, you like a different character that what's actually there. No wonder Shinkinami took over, keeps the Asuka look without none of the Sohryu baggage so you can project the personality you pretend she has and not the one she actually does.

Trying to kill herself?

>the personality you pretend she has
I explained to you what kind of personality she has you retard. She cares for people she loves although she can't fully accept herself. Did you ever watch the show? Do you need the characters personality to be shoved up your ass for you to understand it? Besides, I assume that's just a quality bait

Fuck off
>Asuka is so sweet waking up Shinji for school
>She's the most kind, selfless character in the whole series.
She's not sweet, she's not selfless, she won't turn into goo the moment you hug her, she can't save shit. she is shit.