I became a vegetarian because meat is expensive. Is this why vegetarianism is on the rise worldwide...

I became a vegetarian because meat is expensive. Is this why vegetarianism is on the rise worldwide? Is it because of poverty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2oEnJfZ9joY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be American
>meat is cheaper than vegies
Feels good

No it's because people are waking up

Shame people fall into the soya trap though

This... produce us expensive.

>implying eating meat is unhealthy

top key

pork is cheap as hell. certainly cheaper than sweet potaters

HOW THE FUCK DID I SPELL "KEK" AS "KEY" I DON'T EVEN FUCKING HAVE AUTOCORRECT

FUCK ME

No, its just that you are polish, have no job and hence can't afford meat.

That Cereal looks odd too. are those just Nuts you took to Poundtown, USA?

Chicken is absolutely cheap everywhere in the west.

Being vegetarian/vegan is optimal. Meat is niggardly.

Not here unless you get shitty thigh meat where half of the weight is bones and cartilage

>1kg of salami (low tier) is 2 bucks in Romania
>expensive.

Kek

Meat is cheaper in the U.S. because it's only about 75% meat.

processed meat doesn't count when talking about meat. you can get a pack of hotdogs for a dollar, but no one in their right mind is going to

It's buckwheat and kefir you moron.
100% manly protein diet.

top key is new meme now

About as manly as drinking a bowl of semen

>pack of hotdogs
>30% soy
>30% grinded chicken giblets

>40% unknown

Enjoy the cancer you get from all the carcinogenics
>b-but muh vegan pussies
>muh steak and bear
>muh manliness being measured by the amount of dead and tortured animals i consume

By 2050 a cow will be worth more than a home in a suburban region of a super city.

Thighs are the best cut. You’re just a shot cook, maybe.

look disgusting
eating stuff like this is why you got inavde

water, sodium glutamate, pig skins

>Thighs are the best cut
lmao

even if that were true, you're still paying for mostly inedible parts meaning its not cost effective at all

OP what the fuck, is that kasza in milk??

>kefir
>always picks on germans for becoming non-white
>uses shitskin products to feel manly

If there's chicken in american hotdogs, then americans really swayed from the german recipe, holy shit.

kefir

Hippies faggot.
its nature. animal eat animal big deal

>Is it because of poverty?

poverty is decreasing worldwide, or at least WAS decreasing

i sometimes go vegetarian when im pretty much out of cash but most of the time when i see someone go vegan they have more than enough money to eat meat and its more of an activist/ virtue signal kinda thing

meat is just a hassle and dairy provides all the nutrition I need from animals.

I don't understand why you people don't want to eat meat.
It taste great and provide all the protein we need.

Soon you won't even be allowed pork in your sausages anymore, Hans. Pork is haram, strictly forbidden.

>top key
I like it

Top kek is that true

Buckwheat with milk. Mmm, childhood memories

Because you can get 5 times more veggies for the price of cheapest meat?

TOP KEY

I could be a vegetarian, but never vegan. Eggz 'n cheez ftw!

I prefer barley and green split pea.

In America they give Chicken and Eggs away for pennies.

You have to cook barley

Meat is a scam:
it's expensive
you've to keep refrigerated
low calories, it's mostly water

Meat and diary is for nomadic people, civilized men eat grains and pulses.

Chicken fillet or pork costs around 1€ per kilo, OP must be a massive poorfag

Quinoa broccoli, high proteins no carbs

Oh god i used to love buckwheat with milk so much when i was a kid, but user, you should really consider getting rid of dairy products. It contains lots of mammal estrogen, and there is a corelation between dairy consumption and osteoporosis. You can get all the protein and calcium you need without it.

>it's expensive
Yeah so is my car. I enjoy both though.
>you've to keep refrigerated
Yeah, or make jerky. Or a diet sausage. Or freeze it. And just don't have more than you need.
>low calories, it's mostly water
Low calories, and you're arguing pro veg. Have you never seen a steak or something? Are you unaware of what meat is?

Top Key on the ring.

It is probably one of the many reasons it's being pushed so hard. People's purchasing power is falling more and more and by lowering people's standards in many ways they make them less prone to revolting.

>Yeah, or make jerky

jerky is expensive as fuck though, even to make

Raw meat have less calories than dry oats/sunflowers/beans, you're buying 75% water.

>>be American
>>meat is cheaper than vegies
>Feels good
Pic related

How are American women ok with having sex with obese men?

So you're saying you are ahead of us in being cucked by not putting pork in your hotdogs as it would be proper?

You must not
>be American
>buy organic

Veges BTFO

No it is because faggotism is on the rise

I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't really cook meat myself at home because I'm never sure when it's done and I re-use everything without washing it which you can't do when they've touched raw meat - I stick to things that will taste like shit if you fuck up cooking them but won't make you violently ill. Also, I try to go grocery shopping as little as possible so I don't get that much perishable stuff.

>which you can't do when they've touched raw meat

is this what life is like in united states of shithole anus?

>i sometimes go vegetarian when im pretty much out of cash but most of the time when i see someone go vegan they have more than enough money to eat meat and its more of an activist/ virtue signal kinda thing
absolutely no one would go vegan because of poverty, eggs and milk are really cheap and full of nutrition (and in all the processed junk food niggers waste their food stamps on) and being vegan takes a ton of time and money

>Is this why vegetarianism is on the rise worldwide?
Is it?
I thought middle class Pajeets were starting to eat meat and it was fucking shit up.

Get a real job

>produce us expensive.
I bought a pound and a half of jalapenos, a pound of tomatillos, three pounds of white onions, eight limes, and a pineapple for 6$ on Thursday.

Be me
American
I ate 3 types of meat this morning
I will eat meat for lunch
Dinner will be more meat.
Neck yourself poorfag

Only slaves waste their lives away in full time jobs.

nice lies

What the fuck is that? It looks like the protein goop from the Matrix:

youtube.com/watch?v=2oEnJfZ9joY

After we purged the degens, come to America Sup Forumsand

Seems to depend on location a lot, I can get a dozen eggs for something like 29¢ (too lazy to go find a receipt from getting them) but other places they cost $4-5 or more

Everything you need for survival for the equivalent of 1.5 usd a day assuming you will consume 500 g of buckwheat a day and some fruit.

You put raw meat on your cutting board, cut it with your knife, and hold it with your hands, and then re-use all of them later with uncooked food without washing any of them?

>meat is expensive
What? Go buy a fucking full pork loin for like 15$ on sale and cut it up into marinaded servings and freeze them. You have enough meat for like 20 servings.

Chicken is dirt cheap. You can even be extra Jewish and only buy the cheapest parts. You can buy like 6 large whole chicken legs for less than $5.

Beef? Just buy the inexpensive cuts. Briquettes are extremely cheap. Rounds, flank skirt, flat iron, Merlot, London broil. It's all in how you marinade it and cook it. serving sizes should be around 6oz unless you are a lard ass.

Meat is not expensive you lazy neet fag.

Sometimes I went vegan just because it's nice to give your body a break. It feels kind of good desu.

dude i can buy a kilo of pork for 5 dollars

Try taking a break from meat and dairy for a week and see how good you feel

abloo bloo

basically this.
Meat is only expensive if you shop like a retard.

Do you have any idea how many things you can buy for 15 bucks instead of a small piece of meat?

>be czech
>kcal for kcal, meat is about the same price

It ain't that bad

>muh placebo effect is enough of a reason

Thats why they prefer real brown men pajeets and niggers

Did you even fucking read any of the words passed the point where it said $15

Anons, try taking a break from the heavy diets and go vegan for a week. Just a week. Your body will thank you. Then go back to whatever

vegcucks don't understand macronutrients though.

t. dyel soyboy cuck

When you stop eating as much meat as you normally would because its too expensive, you let the globalist grasshopper cake pushing kike win, and some chink eats your meat instead. Dont let that chink eat your meat, grab it out of his grimy little chink fingers and tell him "NO - YOU EAT RICE - MEAT FOR WHITE PEOPLE"

>no one suggests hunting pigeons
you can set up traps somewhere innawoods and feast like a king, although it may be not safe if the birds have a parasite

>eating pigeon
>russian cuisine

>meat is expensive
???
buy at your local butcher. Hunt. Fish

jesus christ, you faggot city boys

>although it may be not safe if the birds have a parasite
All of them have parasites and super aids. Have some dignity hohol

>what is hunting season

>needing permission to feed yourself

>its some gross 3rd world gruel, you moron!

Haha, how embarassing.

>breaking laws is okay if you really need to break them

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Is it not? Would you steal from american occupation forces to feed your little daughter?

that's not an accurate analogy though

no. country first, you degenerate nigger slav(e) trash subhuman catholic non white trash

I know this pasta, also canned food is a huge no-no.