hooktube.com/watch?v=XlUC3IjWqYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf is the alt right?

His face is why the Alt-Right has traction in the first place kek

>a paki leaf

>giving that thing views
hooktube.com/watch?v=XlUC3IjWqYk

dislikes and redpills*

I was going to link wayoftheworlds video "why the altright will win" but its in restricted mode.... faggots are getting really spooked now

>fill up country of inmigrants
>say its too late to kick them out

The "alt-right" isn't even a cohesive movement.

Lol

Then why do you all worship Richard Spencer

Holy shit look at this Paki shitskin speaking out against nationalism from the comfort of his home in a (still) majority white and (still) safe country. In his video he makes some of the most basic bitch points about the ''''''alt-right'''''' i've ever seen. For example, just look at that stupid Israel arguement, if he wasn't a stupid Low-IQ shitskin he'd know that Israel was once full of palestinians and that these people are being basically genocided and that Arabs there are 2nd class citizens that get the white phosphorus treatment (not to mention the apartheid-style laws). Then i look at the comment section and what do i see in his pinned comment?
>one of the most useful tactics of fascists is propaganda. Greek sculptures, happy white suburban families, churches, all meant to appeal to our emotions
>Greek sculptures
Looking at his avatar that looks an awful alot like a greek sculpture, i mean are you shitting me??? Of course this guy speaks out against nationalism, he's a pakistani subhuman, his peoples biggest accomplishment was getting housebroken by Islam/Arabs, else he and his family would still shit in the streets and eat rats. What an insecure disgusting looking pakistani ape subhuman, whose riding off the coetails of whites accomplishment. Absolutely disgusting, this guy has nothing to be proud of, no ancestors, no art or culture, no inventions, NOTHING to be proud of and that is exactly why he doesn't want other people to be proud of these things and that was the whole point of his weak video and arguements. Hang yourself.

Not alt-right btw, i don't like that term, i'm full-on Fascist/NatSoc. This guy is Full-on Subhuman.

>according to a Pakistani leaf
As long as sentences like that exist, the Alt Right will too.

Well, he's afraid

Who the fuck do you think makes all the eggboy memes? Antifa? Nigga you dumb.

Sup Forums BTFO!!!

Afraid of trudeau sucking his cock? Afraid of gay pride parades in toronto? Afraid of his friendly neighbourhood Jihadi? On a serious note, someone should make a video on this guy and destroy him, his arguements are absolutely weak.

This manlet is seriously a joke

You are a disgusting racist.

Just who are these 'alt-right'?

Like we care what this shitskin thinks. They talk about the Alt Right damn near everyday now. Clear sign we're growing. You can smell the fear.

>t. mongrel

Wow this meme is...

Is this the one who did that cringe "rap" about race-mixing and thinks he's a "comedian??"

>You are a disgusting racist.
and you are a greasy, leering, white-saving, organ-stealing, baby penis sucking, hook-nosed KIKE.

If saying what the alt right says didn't come with the same consequences, the movement would have died off. As long as you can lose your job for believing in ethno-realism, the backlash in the form of the alt right, Sup Forums, or some kind of haven for wrong think will continue to exist. Doubling down will just make them (us) stronger.

What are you talking about

its a good thing the "alt right" doesnt exist

This kid looks sad and scared. Why did you do this to him, pol ?

He's trying so hard to be condescending

Bumb