wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
911history.de/aaannxyz_ch11_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TRPkjynavIg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-JCLYeDro
youtube.com/watch?v=T80AuoccTKw
youtube.com/watch?v=TdqZ-iMiIgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Admit Jewish dominance on media:

>It is also true that Jewish economic influence and power are disproportionately concentrated in Hollywood, television, and in the news industry, theoretically a boon in terms of the formation of favorable public images of Jews and sensitizing the American people to issues of concern to Jews. But ethnic dominance in an industry does not by itself mean that these centers of opinion and attitude formation in the national culture are sources of Jewish political power. They are not noticeably "Jewish" in the sense of advancing a Jewish agenda, Jewish communal interests, or the cause of Israel. And television, the Jewish industry par excellence, with its shallow values, grotesque materialism, celebration of violence, utter superficiality, anti-intellectualism, and sexploitation certainly does not advance anything that might be confused with Jewish values. It is probably true, however, that the situation would be worse in terms of the treatment of Jewish themes and issues in the media without this presence.

Why jews promote mass immigration:

>It would be the height of ingratitude, moral amnesia, and gracelessness for a group that has historically benefited enormously from liberal immigration — as well as suffered enormously from illiberal immigration policies — to be, or to be seen to be, suggesting that we cruelly yank the rope ladder up behind us. It is also, frankly, in our own best interest to continue to support generous immigration. The day may come when the forces of anti-Semitic persecution will arise once more in the lands of the former Soviet Union or in countries of Eastern Europe and Jews will once again need a safe haven in the United States. The Jewish community requires this fail-safe. We will always be in support of immigration; the question is whether it should be open-ended or not? The question is what constitutes the smartest approach to supporting immigration?

Nativist movements are the enemy of jewry:

>The white "Christian" supremacists who have historically opposed either all immigration or all non-European immigration (Europeans being defined as Nordic or Anglo-Saxon), a position re-asserted by Peter Brimelow, must not be permitted to play a prominent role in the debate over the way America responds to unprecedented demographic change. Nor should the anti-immigrant demagoguery of some black leadership be permitted to go unchallenged. To allow this opens the door to inter-ethnic conflict and a potential white ethnic (and black) backlash of unimaginable proportions, including a potentially large, violent component, especially if the economy continues to sour, joblessness rises sharply, and anti-immigrant attitudes harden.

They see the trend on unmaking white america, and will keep pushing immigration further:

>It is a demographic transformation that, most experts believe, will result in a majority non-white population sometime before the end of the new century. A new American nation is coming into being before our very eyes, and many in the Jewish world are worried about it; some are even terrified.
>For the most part we continue to mouth the traditional policy line affirming generous — really, unlimited — immigration and open borders, though our own constituency is deeply divided on the policy, supports it with diminished enthusiasm, and even our legislative advocates seem to do so without conviction.

Jews fear that with new minorities battling for influence in america, they will lose all the dominance over foreign aid going massively to Israel

>Even with these caveats, an era of astoundingly disproportionate Jewish legislative representation may already have peaked. It is unlikely we will ever see many more U.S. Senates with 10 Jewish members. And although had Al Gore been allowed by the Supreme Court to assume office, a Jew would have been one heartbeat away from the presidency, it may be we'll never get that close again. With the changes in view, how long do we actually believe that nearly 80 percent of the entire foreign aid budget of the United States will go to Israel?

Political fighting between minorities is good for the jewish bloc

>The very scale of the current immigration and its great diversity paradoxically constitutes at least a temporary political asset. While we remain comparatively coherent as a voting bloc, the new mostly non-European immigrants are fractured into a great many distinct, often competing groups, many with no love for each other.

They brag and admit as being the most influential political group in america

>Not that it is the case that our disproportionate political power (pound for pound the greatest of any ethnic/cultural group in America)

Americans don't want immigration, but jews will guide them into it, and 'educate' them about it

>It was recently reported in the Tennessean that Buchanan's Reform Party has, unsurprisingly enough, made all-out anti-immigration a central plank of its platform, calling for a 10-year moratorium on all immigration. It must be admitted that this attitude clearly resonates with a majority of Americans. Every time representative samples of Americans are presented this option on opinion surveys of all sorts they support it, though usually it is couched in the context of a five-year moratorium. We are not advocating surrender to the thoughtless mob, but we are advocating the design of policy closer to where the American people actually are with regard to the issue, at the same time that we morally educate them to extend the parameters of their sense of community.

They fear Islam infiltration in america, because it would ruin their party forever

>The great danger Islamism poses to the United States in particular, its savage hatred of America and American values, are impossible to overstate. Islamism is a monster capable of the most despicable and atrocious acts of violence against its perceived enemies. This reality has now been experienced and witnessed directly by the American people in the horrific events of September 11: the destruction of the World Trade Center, the attack on the Pentagon, and a failed attempt to blow up the White House, with a death toll topping 6,000. These crimes of mass murder, most probably the work of Islamist terrorists operating with state support in Islamist Afghanistan, is the worst single act of terrorism on American soil in the history of the United States. It is also one of the greatest single assaults on innocent human life in modern world history carried out in the name of religion. The tragic enormity beggars the imagination. Recently, the anti-Islamist Pakistani émigré newspaper Pakistan Today featured on its cover a group of Islamists, their faces covered, aiming rocket-propelled grenades and carrying a sign that read "America, we are coming." They have come; they are here among us. And there is no reason to believe these enormities are the last we will witness, even in the near future.

Jews will aim to keep the borders open, even for Islam, while battle it on other terms, they just can't or won't stop promoting 'tolerance' and 'open borders', no even for their mortal enemies

>The Jewish community's role in confronting the rise of Islam in America is (at least) fivefold. We must (1) seek to expose the real nature of our Islamist enemies, (2) attempt to support the emerging free thinkers within the Muslim community, and (3) work assiduously against Islamist political agendas, even as we seek (4) to reduce prejudice against Muslim immigrants. But, again, (5) we should be seeking reductions in the number of immigrants from Islamist societies given their enormous antipathy to Israel, Jews, America, and the West in general. And we should be especially vigilant in opposing the admission of those Islamists seeking asylum from political repression in countries where secularist governments in such places as Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, etc. are struggling against attempts to overthrow them by Islamist religious fanatics. It is nothing less than monstrous that the planners of the first bombing of the World Trade Center and the would-be perpetrators of other terrorist acts often entered this country with refugee status.

Jews and Identity Politics:

>We Jews need to be especially sensitive to the multinational model this crowd (many of them Jewish) is promoting. Why? Because one person's "celebration" of his own diversity, foreign ties, and the maintenance of cultural and religious traditions that set him apart is another's balkanizing identity politics. We are not immune from the reality of multiple identities or the charge of divided loyalties, a classic staple of anti-Semitism, and we must recognize that our own patterns are easily assailed, and we need to find ways of defending them more effectively as the debate goes on. Much public opinion survey research undertaken in recent years continues to indicate that large numbers of Americans, particularly people of color, assert that Jews are more loyal to Israel than the United States.

>For Jews, it is at best hypocritical, and, worse, an example of an utter lack of self-awareness, not to recognize that we are up to our necks in this problem. This has been especially true once we were sufficiently accepted in the United States to feel confident enough to go public with our own identity politics. But this newfound confidence carries its own costs; people are observing us closely, and what they see in our behavior is not always distinct from what we loudly decry in others. One has to be amused, even amazed, when colleagues in the organized Jewish world wring their hands about black nationalism, Afrocentrism, or with cultural separatism in general — without considering Jewish behavioral parallels. Where has our vaunted Jewish self-awareness flown?

Bump. This is pretty interesting.

I don't get it, UK is infested with lobbying as well, they fucking gave Palestine to them, they keep rushing refugees there, what the fuck are they complaining about: Israel lobby or diaspora influence???

Bump moar plz

cocaine

I don't see the problem. Based on these quotes, they are clearly just discussing protecting our long-standing traditions of being a nation of immigrants from anti-American racists.

I don't do drugs, faggot

>Anti-american racists
>The racists are the ones who designed, died in wars and created the american nation

Based

whatcha doin rabbi?

Good posts

This explains everything. The Jews are divided over strategy.

Bamp for interest.
A good read, ty op.

Levels of abstraction that should not even be possible

The Problem Is Changing America To A Non American Entity. More Culturally En-lined With Pedophilia Nations Like The Muslim Counties. The Elite On Both Sides Do Not Care About Patriotism, Law & Order, The Family Unit, Beautiful Art, Or God. They Have Been Pushing This Little By Little Since The 60's

We had a war with Israel and tried to stop the formation of Israel you fucking idiot. You only read a handful of Sup Forums MAYMAYMAYMAYDAYS on here and you think you know everything. You know nothing you silly little boy. The Rothschilds (German filth Red Shield) seized it for cash, the UN/German guilt created Israel not us, we warned against it and put in place a mandatory Palestine. Fucking read about it and our lobby is nothing, they get called out constantly in the media, their diplomats get kicked out and have been when they try to fuck around.

I didn't give you permission to use my picture.

War with Israel?
What the hell are you talking about, you even was a pivotal part of the coalition against Iraq

A lot of people will be surprised when the alt-right eventually allies with right wing jews to fend off the "people of color" mega group. The "PoC" supergroup will far outpower jewish interests at some point in the near future, and right wing jews will be forced to fully ally with white interests. Sup Forumsacks will be astounded when they wake up one day and white nationalists and jewish supremacists are working together for real.

I think we need to start a meme campaign to Stop Jewish Supremacists!

That is the day when we will put the white nationalists and the jews in the ovens and eat matzos.

Jewish supremacists will be out best ally in the race war. They will be destroyed by the PoC supergroup regardless of whatever stance they take, so they will need to ally with whites and try to distance themselves from their history of anti-american and anti-white rhetoric. They will be forced to fight for white interests simply out of a need for survival.

This is not a race war. It's a human vs anti-human war. Jews are the anti-humans.

If you befriend the anti-humans, you become an enemy of humanity. Simple.

Thanks for making me hate myself for being Jewish, good job, Achmed.

Ironically your kind wouldn't even be in the West if we hadn't fucked this shit up. That and colonialism.

Go home, please.

Do you mean our greatest ally is actually working against us?

Right now its a Jewish world, we just live in it. In the near future it will radically transform into Jamals and Muhammads world via Jewish influence. That will be the real anti-human world. However, the jews are not perfect in their execution, they've created a culture that will eat them entirely. We can already see this happening with all the jewish celebrities getting called out for sexual harassment.

When white people are beaten into a pulp, the PoC mega group will need a new target to survive. They will have no problem turning on Jews and jewish supremacists. Jewish supremacists and white people will have to unite and form the strangest super group ever.

what real influence does this man even have? I seriosuly doubt any, he is just the larper counterpart to pol, both feeding each other.

You can hang with the Jews. This WAS a Jewish world. It's MY world now.

Jews are biologically humans, you can't just arbitrarily make up words or give them meanings like on Tumblr.

I can do whatever I want.

You can argue semantics, but no one will argue with my meaning, because everyone knows the Jews are anti-human in nature.

Okay big guy have fun with the nazi larp. All youve done is fall for the jewish creation myth we currently embrace in the west. Watch this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=NanumqpBDtA&bpctr=1510501356

If I were in a room with you, that Jewish leaf, and Wil Wheaton, and I had a gun with only two bullets, I'd shoot you twice.

You're just making shit up to suit your narrative like Tumblr with their racism = oppression + whatever formula.

Jews are a human ethnic group like any other. The fact that you don't like Jews doesn't make us "anti-human" or even necessarily anti-you, it just makes you anti-Jewish which is fine but don't pretend like you represent all of humanity.

And what would that accomplish?

I will hunt you down and cut your giant fucking schnozzle off, Schlomo.

Nope. Jews are Satanic anti-humans who have committing atrocious crimes against humanity and deserve to be eliminated from existence so that humanity can evolve.

One less narrow minded stormnigger spouting their ridiculous ideology.

Jews are human, I've had enough experience around Jews to know.

You probably shouldn't base your judgments off of memes and maybe get to know some Jewish people and realize that we're not Satanic anti-humans.

The same logic applies to SJWs and their whole "reee all white cis men must die" shtick both ideologies are insane.

Cis white men didn't engineer the debasement and destruction of civilization.

I caught a whiff of reddit from the way you communicate and it made me want to kill you.

Yeah, no, the Jews all have to die. Sorry. Maybe you can repent and work towards helping us round them up and pointing us to the most heinous ones.

I only joined Reddit for #PizzaGate until they shut it down like the Jews they are.

Ask SJWs and they'll tell yuo that "cis white men" engineered all the structures of oppression that are causing them hardship to this day.

Ideologies of blame and victimhood are bullshit. Kill your enemies in War, show no mercy, and ruthlessly promote your nations' self-interest but don't pretend like your enemies are supernatural or that you're especially victimized.

>Jew supremacist will be our ally
>Literally every step they make is to destroy the western and to introduce further foreign elements of destruction

based! you are so based!!!

GTFO !!

The narcissism and subversiveness of Jews is very much an anti-human, criminal pathology. Jews have an intense self-loathing and rage (that likely starts with circumcision trauma imprinting on the brain and continues with decades of narcissistic abuse at home and synagogue,) and they lash out and project their own misery and personal anxieties onto non-Jews.

Do we have any historical evidence of Jews anywhere, ever, getting along well with non-Jews and that didn't end in violence or exploitation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
adath-shalom.ca/commandment_genocide.htm
heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

Jews are a supremacist group that will feed off whatever debilitated target they can find. Its pretty pathetic that white men let our countries fall prey to them and self destruct. Jewish interests have become white interests. White interests have become obsolete. Your country gets the jews it deserves. If American and European men didnt fall into a dark spiral of apathy we wouldn't be in this situation.

>Criticizing the Jews
>While being a fellow Jew
Anti-Semitic! Race traitor! Literal Nazi!

>Maybe you can repent and work towards helping us round them up and pointing us to the most heinous ones.

That would be very treacherous of me and I would never do that even if I think some Jews are heinous and deserve to die, I think we all know who they are they don't need to be pointed out.

I'm glad you're not able to carry through on your threat, though, because you wouldn't limit yourself to the heinous ones like you said.

Is a shame they don't teach reading comprehension anymore at school.

It's a shitpost, Mohammed, calm down. You literally are the foreign element of destruction how do you not see that?

>and they lash out and project their own misery and personal anxieties onto non-Jews.

Huh, sounds like Sup Forums and Goebbels when it comes to Jews... It's almost like everyone does the same shit.

Not yet, but I have a 5 year plan!

A perfect example of what all fine Americans should strive to be. After all, who better to become than your own leaders? What would the Jews do if every American suddenly converted to Judaism and no longer felt guilty about the holocaust but instead cashed in on this Jewish Oppression? Oy vey, thinking of (((((OUR))))) moral currency devaluing makes me tremble!

>It's a shitpost
It wasn't. The alt-right/jew alliance will be one of the strangest timelines shifts weve ever seen. Its inevitable.

Oy Vey! The goyim know! Shut it down!

Thank you for changing flags non stop

Do tell...

They live in an alternate reality constructed by jews. There is nothing supporting their "arguments" and the mere fact they can live here and spout their bullshit disproves it all anyway. Meanwhile there is extensive evidence that jews have organized to corrupt, control and ultimately genocide the white race by long term silent warfare all over the globe. Just look at what they did in Russia a century ago.

NEVER AGAIN! No more wars for Israel, NEVER GAIN, let then fight their own battles, especially since Israel knifed America in teh back on 9/11...

9/11 was an Israeli masterminded False Flag with help from traitors in the WH, the Pentagon, CIA, FBI and NSA. With generous help from the Lying MSM.

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

911history.de/aaannxyz_ch11_en.html

I told my friend that whenever something doesn't go my way I'm just going to scream, "Is this because I am a Jew!?!?!"

I'll see what it's like to get everything you want.

This gives me hope.
Their logic is extremely circular.
They will basically destroy themselves with or without us.
This is their "intelligence" at work
This is gonna be a lot easier than I thought.

>They live in an alternate reality constructed by jews
As do stormniggers. The nazi obsession and larping only exists because our creation myth is based on the jewish version of WW2.

>Never again
>Lebanon/Saudi/Israel/Iran war on the way

KEK

Seriously though, an alt-right / Muslim alliance is much more likely.

Both sides of SJW and Nazi-LARPing retards have ""extensive evidence"" which somehow doesn't coincide with generally-accepted facts about anything and only comes from ideologically-focus "sources" unique to each political tribe.

After we eliminate the Jews and alt-right human race traitors, the timeline will indeed shift.

All Loxist must fucking Hang

Round up the Jews and Saudi in America and put them in the FEMA camps.

bump for more visibility

Sorry Ezra, but your slander and dismissiveness doesn't work here. Jewish supremacism is doctrine in the Torah and Talmud. You people can't seem to play nice with anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRPkjynavIg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-JCLYeDro
youtube.com/watch?v=T80AuoccTKw
youtube.com/watch?v=TdqZ-iMiIgA

Wtf I love Lations now?

Can someone explain why Jews want less white people? Who else will do business with them? The blacks? The Muslims?

A world without whites is a more dangerous world for Jews.

It is so very dishonest to attempt to lump the two together. You don't have to be a fucking nazi to see what's staring you in the face. And "generally accepted" by whom? Jewish dominated media and academia? To deny their active role in these things is utterly absurd.

We face existential threats from the same sources. Why do you think so many far-right candidates in Europe are allied with the Jewish far right? We are already beginning to see the transformation happen. The alt-right will never ally with the muslim horde, that would be suicide.

No shit, that's why Jews behind white genocide theory is not rational.

Both positions take a kernel of truth, whether it's Jews not getting along with other people (Sup Forums) or whites historically oppressing other people (Tumblr) and twist it and exaggerate it to make it some kind of universal constant.

It's probably, because all of the far-right leaders are controlled-opposition Jews like Richard Spenser and Andrew Anglin.

I haven't seen one lawsuit filed.

I never see too many schlomos becoming victims of anything. why would that ever change?

watch Land of the Dead for the kind of system the jews are trying to implement

Hello JIDF!

Jews are a supremacist group that adopted one set of moral ideals for the goyim and a separate set of ideals for themselves. Their effect on white genocide is real, but not necessarily intentional. The far-left, jewish created, goyim ideal, has ran our culture for decades now. As more and more jews become mainstream and out in the open, the goyim standard will start to affect them too. We can already see the basis for these changes in pop culture. Many jewish celebrities are now falling victim to the sexual harassment cult they helped usher in. They created monsters that will devour both white people and themselves. The real threat in the near future will be the PoC mega group that has developed in the USA. They are bloodthirsty and savage, with no identity or structure, only a desire for power and destruction.

One is supported by an endless supply of historical accounts, documentation, admissions, religious texts, statistics, etc.
The other is based of the marxist ramblings of myopic cunts and shitskins

Since the Romans until today, there is an infinite amount of evidence', just go to their fucking Talmud, they want to rule the world and enslave all the gentiles

Both are massive exaggerations and dramatizations of underlying truths.

Most of all both ideologies try to pigeonhole their founding myth into every single little thing even where it doesn't belong.

Hence Sup Forums blaming the Jews for literally everything and SJWs ascribing "structural oppression" onto every real or perceived hardship they experience.

>just go to their fucking Talmud, they want to rule the world and enslave all the gentiles

Is there any difference between that you and your Quran and doctrine of world domination?

Seems like the same old story.

Look at this retard and laugh

Lel, no one on the alt right trusts the kikes. Even Jared Taylor probably does not trust them.

Nice try Schlomo

Right now the PoC supergroup is simmering. When it explodes, jewish interests will not be able to work with it. It will be a structureless, chaotic outburst. The PoC group will try to usher in radical and all encompassing to western society. Jewish interests will not survive that change. They will be forced to support white nationalists. Theyve created a monster and now they need a way to kill it.

>oy vey it's not that bad
>false equivalency
>deflection onto the sandniggers that at least pretend to have balls
Whatever Geddy, I'm done with this.