Good States

Do you live in a good state or bad state?

Qualifications for being a good state:

>Non-flyover
>Culturally non-Southern (Southern Culture is degenerate, backwards, and anti-intellectual)

Yes or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzFA65oJtqA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Results_by_state
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Montanta is the best state you faggot

Fpbp

>an irrelevant shithole is the best state

>California
>good state

Colorado used to be good before all the fags from California cake and the spics followed them there.

>Southern Culture is degenerate, backwards, and anti-intellectual
oy vey

The UP is part of Michigan too

Only north Florida is good. Maine is the best state in the Union.

Obvious jew is obvious.

I don't think you know what "flyover" means.

Central Florida is a shit hole. Full of Puerto Ricans (especially after the hurricane) and blacks.

Bump!

i think a few of these are ready for the turning, Pen, Wis, Mich, maybe even Nevada if someone hurries up to fix it.

OP likes California cuz they are non-binary. If you ever read a book to my kid I will fucking hang you

youtube.com/watch?v=AzFA65oJtqA

This is true. I live in Davenport near four corners and plenty of shit skins. Buuuuut plenty of white tourists too it's a decent mix I guess

Ohio is terrible
Please stay away
Far away
Also we're full

a- user? did you hit your head again?

>Pennsylvania
Yeah its a good state, but most of PA is 'flyover'. Central and northern PA are basically unpopulated nothingness. Then you got pittsburgh, philly, and suburbs/towns surrounding both within 70 miles.

I'm about to move to Alaska next month. Why isnt Alaska green?

Alabama. It's a shit-hole from hell.

>Washington
>best state

Man I live here, and the only good areas are like the dead center areas with wine, beer, and only 50% mexicans rather than 100% methheads like Spokane.

Also:
>California
>Oregon
>Jew York
>any state surrounding DC except maybe Virginia
>Illinois

bait harder

Upstate NY is fine. The downstate needs to go

The south is top tier

>Commiefornia
>Florida swamp trash
Wew!

YEE YEE!

I am 5th generation Texan. I wish more of you would believe that this is a backwards state so you would stop migrating here from your supposed intellectual paradises.

If you think that the states you highlighted in green are the only good states, please stay wherever you are. We don't want or need you.

Arizona
It’s not too bad, not as many Mexicans as Texas or New Mexico.

I live in the best state. The only worthy of calling itself America.

OP is an idiot

>Culturally non-Southern

OP has either never been to FL or lives in Miami

OH is full? OH is bleeding people and losing electoral votes each decade.

Florida is a good state?

[UNDISPUTED STATE POWER RANKINGS]
ME
AK
NH
WO
MT
VT
[POWER GAP]
CO
PA
WV
OR
TX
[IRRELEVANT GAP]
Everything else
[POWER GAP]
CT
FL
MS
AL
HI
IL
MA
NY
CA

No its not you fucking drumpftard rapefugee

Spics were in Colorado long before Commiefornians, and the whole state isn’t ruined...yet. I would fuck off to Montana in a second if I could find a comfy job.

>New Jersey
>Good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
t. New Jerseyian

>Minnesota
>not a flyover state
Stay the FUCK out of here you coastal subhumans, the TC is cancerous enough already.
Flyover country is best US

at least we're smart enough to know shitskins are inferior

Nebraska, Wyoming, Idaho, the Dakotas, and Montana all look to be the safest states in regards to raising a child

> California

Are you even trying?

It's simple. You're either in the Midwest or Great Plains god tier or you're niggered/spicd/sjw infested trash.

>any state surrounding DC except maybe Virginia
Just say Maryland faggot

Merlin here
Eastern Shore

>Florida
this place is a Mexican hellhole in the southern half and a nigger crime paradise in the north.

>using the word flyover
mcfucking kill urself my dude

>Florida
>Good state

Worst States in the nation and yea i do live in one. High taxes shitty infrastructure.

Let's see. California's calpers pensions system is about 1 trillion $ underfunded. Los Angeles has the WORST traffic in north america. LA, Oakland, Stockton, Sacramento, Richmond, Antioch, Compton, San Bernardino, Riverside, the rest of the inland empire all have horrific crime rates. CA is the LEAST business friendly state in the country. Businesses are fleeing the state due to the taxes. People with money are fleeing the state. Those on CA pensions are fleeing the state, so the money being paid into them is not being returned back into the economy. CA infrastructure is abysmal. The high speed rail is projected to cost about 250$ dollars. There is only enough funding for the train to test it ONCE. The highest gas prices. One of the highest sales tax/income tax. The highest population of illegal. Diseases that were once erradicated, pertusis, measles, etc are now bordering on an epidemic level. There is an epidemic of Hep-A due to the massive spike in homeless. CA is the largest welfare state in the country.

I was born and raised in CA. As soon as i am done with school I am out.

250 billion$**

I wonder why...

I was born in Florida and you're wrong about everything you've highlighted.

Montanan here: Thanks for the props; it really is America's Switzerland.

Not to mention these three pieces of legislation; AB 109, prop 47, and prop 57. Passed in 2011, 2014, 2016, respectively. These bills are releasing inmates early due to reclassification of crimes. Felonies being turned into misdemeanors. Like possession of the date rape drug, lew and lacivious acts with a 14-15 year old, stealing of a firearm, drive by shootings, elder abuse, parole violations, etc...These are all considered non violent crime. And the perps who commit these crimes again? well, their crime is no longer considered to be recidivism and is no longer added to the formal crime statistic. That coupled with flash incarceration; max of 10 days in county jail for the offenses aforementioned, as long as the crime is considered 'non-violent' irrespective of criminal history.

>lives with parents or pays rent, not investing to own
>is fine paying leftist double state income taxes (10-13% as opposed to ~5%), not yet even counting municipal taxed
>lives around low income
>isnt already or actively progressing to become part of the upper 10%
>paying 2x as much to go overcrowed universities
>doesnt own a personal vehicle
>"friends" consist of vapid hipsters

LOL BUT ATLEAST PEOPLE ARENT FLYING OVER US, RIGHT GUYS

I really want to move there.

Texas isn't "southern" nor flyover. Southern culture does exist in west and east Texas some, though.

>Flyover
You mean states with good jobs, low cost of living, low crime, wholesome traditional women?

HERE IS HOW YOU FIND IT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Results_by_state

Order by least amount (in %) of hillary voters.
Or by highest margin (in %) of trump vs hillary.

Pick the one you want.
The problem with least amount of hillary voters, is there are people that voted third party candidate that if only hillary and trump where candidate, they would vote for hillary

The problem with using the margin as the data, is related, some people voted third parties and would vote hillary if they had to chose between both.

You could pick the states where trump had the highest % of votes, but we know that what really REALLY matter more, was hillary and others candidates like her losing, and not trump wining, so this is not a valid stat to use for

That is what I thought. I come with facts and you are BTFO. Cause you are an ideological hack. Void if critical thinking, merely regurgitating leftist talking points.

Why isn't Idaho good? They aren't too conservative anymore and there are quite a few interracial couples there now.
Also, beautiful nature.

Not gonna lie, if you aren't from a state that forces you to be familiarized with snow, you'll be joining a shitload of evacuees when the cold sets in.

Also, if you're the kind of shitbird who has to make his personal, political, religious &etc. beliefs loudly known, you're going to be called a carpetbagging asshole who needs to go the fuck back home, unless you're a hippie and you end up in Missoula. Out in the sticks, people are just trying to live their lives without getting into each others' business.

Colorado is not a good state.
t. Denver fag

Way too many moneyed out-of-touch Deep South transplants trying to set up a new Confederacy from their hunting lodges.
And too many fucking spics in the Tri-Cities.

Kill yourself.
Seriously.
Kill yourself.

highest property taxes in the country, woo!

t. people's republic of Illinois

I'd rather have to adapt to cold than to heat. I moved to Wisconsin from Texas for a year and it was great even though I walked everywhere. I've seen a lot of Northerners nearly pass out down in Texas.

I want to live my life and raise my family without intervention from the govt or anyone else. I want to be able to protect my family without repercussion for the govt. I do not want my children indoctrinated with a liberal/transgender education. I do not want to live in a welfare state. I do not want to live in a state where illegal alien interest are put ahead of american citizen interests. Put simply, I want to be left the fuck alone, and leave everyone else alone.

Plus my skill set, once i finish school, is heavily needed in Montana.

Ohio is nowhere near being a good state

What about all those Mexican intellectuals?

Why is the Upper Peninsula white with the entire keweenaw cut off? I guess the land across the portage canal just doesn't exist even though I see it out my window

>Illinois good
>Chicago is a shithole, probably gonna "first" for murder again in January
>Cook county govt so corrupt it's a national joke
>rest of the state is literally corn

What the fuck makes Ohio a "Good State"?

People only give a shit about us for Cedar Point and Election Year

Kentucky sucks
To many hillbillies and farms
I feel like im the only person who knows how to properly speak in this shithole
To many old people as well

Let's be real here. It really isn't about states anymore. Big cities are filled with retarded pussies that think they should run the republic and everywhere else is fine, and hates the cities.

Ohio is terrible because of so many degenerates in the cities.

If you aren't a libtard, please come make Ohio more tolerable.

lmao you marked Michigan but not the upper peninsula

Wtf are u talking about lol its mostly puerto ricans and cubans/carribean latinos. All cities have a nigger problem though ill grant you that.

Id define a good state as any one in which you can legally protect yourself with force if attacked. And by that definition i live in the worst state... Ny... Ask cumia.

Mass here, pretty good scenery alright people where I live anyway.

Cali = 22% white births = good state?
Cali doesn't even belong in the US at this point.
Arizona is a little better with 40% white births.

>Id define a good state as any one in which you can legally protect yourself
same
but also has a white births greater than 75%+

>>Non-flyover
go fuck yourself

highest percentages of non-Hispanic Whites, as of 2007

Vermont 95.4%
Maine 94.8%
West Virginia 93.7%
New Hampshire 93.4%
Iowa 90.9%
North Dakota 90.2%
Montana 88.3%
Kentucky 88.1%
Wyoming 87.7%
South Dakota 86.5%

these are some of the best states to live for you are going to raise a white family

States like these, and their terrorist Allies, constitute and Axis of evil

whats PA like?

Sorry user, but anything without a coastline is a flyover. And no: lakeshores are not coastlines, the great lakes are not oceans, and the people who live along their shores are irrelevant.

Remove Oregon from your faggot chart.

>hating on flyover states
>hating on Southern states

Fuck off

>tfw you admire all of those countries

>non-flyovers
>good
nice try

>culturally
There's no such thing as Leftist "culture." There is no such thing as a good left-wing State.

The UP transcends "good state" criteria tbqh

>MUH WHITENESS

Who gives a fuck? I'd rather live in a nice affluent multiracial area in California than bumfuck nowhere in some shitty irrelevant flyover state.

Whites are not indigineous to America anyways you fucking moron.

Wisconsin is great. I live in Milwaukee. Lucky for me I can afford a nice apartment away from the blacks.

because you a bird chested fat faggot loser that has nothing to offer. kys.

>whats PA like?
not bad but the cities are horrid
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016) 77.0%
with a 70% white birth rate