Anons actually believe gubbermint/mason psyOP moon landing

So America went 6 times and since then zero countries have sent a manned mission even to just orbit the moon. Nobody has sent a probe to confirm the landing site.

MUH MIRRORS
They reported this phenomenon prior to going to the moon.

To anyone with lingering confidence in the moon landings, I suggest reading the following:

whale.to/c/Dave McGowan - Wagging The Moon Doggie.pdf

It didn't happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4kQ3ma-pdpM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yutu_(rover)
popsci.com/these-5-finalists-will-race-to-moon-in-google-lunar-xprize-competition#page-2
youtube.com/watch?v=x2adl6LszcE
youtube.com/watch?v=5C5_dOEyAfk
youtu.be/yyUrw8TJDHM
youtu.be/Zcz0eL_bYsI
youtube.com/watch?v=ekgTjOEBdsY
youtube.com/watch?v=6GtCvZlXeVk
youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
twitter.com/Space_Station
spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The actual footage was "lost" along with the telemetry data and all original plans for the rockets and ships that went.
Goyium will just have to be satisfied from a camera pointed at a tv screen for the live broadcasts to give it that extra blurry shitty ghost effect.

>notice the difference?

The one on the right is a CGI model?

youtu.be/4kQ3ma-pdpM

I agree.

(((nasa))) went to (((space))) sure thing Schlomo

>since then zero countries have sent a manned mission even to just orbit the moon

What's the point? The ISS is constantly in orbit if we want to study zero g conditions

>Nobody has sent a probe to confirm the landing site.

True, but China had a rover driving around on the moon for a bit in 2014 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yutu_(rover)

The image shows the Chang'e 3 spacecraft

>linking whale, that absolute cancer of a schizo trap

Clinical retard confirmed

For the same reasons people have faith in religion, people have faith in the moon landing.
The anchoring point in most ideologies here is that we can get to space and explore the stars. They'll never let go of this because if it werent there, and we found out space wasnt what we thought it was most ambitions would fizzle out. Thats the thing about scientist, its a religion in itself, taking from the tree of knowledge without first consulting the tree of life. Satans making artificial souls with artificial spirit.

Isaiah 14:12-19
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet."

>For the same reasons people have faith in religion, people have faith in the moon landing.

The moon landings actually have proof though

>>since then zero countries have sent a manned mission even to just orbit the moon

>What's the point? The ISS is
>constantly in orbit if we want to study zero g conditions

The point is to go study the moon more? Or was 6 trips in the 60s and 70s enough. Didn't go there on the 50 year anniversary. They are pretending to plan to go to Mars next before even doing anything else on the moon lmao.

>>Nobody has sent a probe to confirm the landing site.

>True, but China had a rover driving around on the moon for a bit in 2014 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yutu_(rover)

>The image shows the Chang'e 3 spacecraft

Right. Why avoid "disturbing" the most impressive achievement in mankind's history to get footage from there.
SINCE ALL THE ORIGINAL FOOTAGE WAS LOST. It's like 600 barrels of reels too. How do you lose that? Oh right. You have to say you lost it to avoid the obvious, it's hidden because the original wasn't for goyium consumption.

Roughly speaking, the moon landing is a polar opposite of going into the belly of the whale to resurrect your dead father. Dragons have treasure and that's good to know. You can't get the treasure if your scared of the fire bucko, sort that shit out.

Sure they do buddy, all that is hidden shall be revealed. You cant hide these transgressions forever, they'll be laid to bare eventually.
Its blasphemy.

>The point is to go study the moon more?
you don't need manned missions for place where you have several seconds of light lag nigger
there's literally no reason to go there in person and never was other than superpower dick waving contest

The rocks that were found to be petrified wood or obtained from Antarctica? Seriously, post the proof.

-mirrors
Bullshit, this was reported before going.
-footage
Looks like half speed earth footage to me. We only get the blurry film of a tv screen because all footage was lost. But why only jump 12" when you could easily jump 36" using the strength of 6" jump? Why move super slow? The low gravity doesn't prevent movement at normal speed.
-technology
Just show me the cooling and heating system used for the suits. Show me how it worked. It was fluid and battery powered. How?

It was fine when you doubted only Lunar landings, but then you have to doubt ISS, you have to doubt shuttle, YOU HAVE TO GO TO FLAT EARTH, and then there is more and more conspiracy shit and reality denial. Just fuck you for ruining it and making conspiracy theories look bad and retarded.
reported

There is literally a mirror on the moon you can bounce a laser off of. You're an idiot.

Oh ok no reason, fuck it then. Post the video of the probes that have been sent.

man, he is using Lunar hoax in OP post because he knows that if he would use straight up Flat Earth shit mods would move the thread to /bant immidiatelly.

there is no evidence of a globe earth

Normally I'd assume this was a troll but the IQ of the board has severely dropped in the last year

Another thing people don't understand is digital cameras do not work well in space because they're constantly abused by radiation. They need to be replaced regularly for this reason alone.

Microgravity is also very different than anything people have experienced before. It's hard to really know what it's supposed to look like, so it's easy to not recognize it as the real thing.

The flat earth psyop campaign is to discredit moon landing conspirators. You'll notice they'll immediately try to include flat earth when it was never mentioned to discredit the talking points presented without addressing them. Wake up.

>There is literally a mirror on the moon you can bounce a laser off of. You're an idiot.

A mirror huh?

Even so, very few of the photons from the lasers aimed at those mirrors actually make it back to the telescope. There is a project called APOLLO (Apache Point Observatory Lunar Laser-ranging Operation) that fires laser pulses at those mirrors and measures the returned signal to calculate extremely precisely the distance to the moon. They use a powerful laser and yet only 1.7 in 1E17 of the photons from their laser are sensed upon return.

That's 1.7 in 100,000,000,000,000,000 photons.

The earth is flat you dipshit

>The point is to go study the moon more? Or was 6 trips in the 60s and 70s enough

I don't know how much more there is to learn about the moon. They brought back samples, dicked around with rovers and golf clubs etc. and to an extent the composition of the moon can be surveyed from orbit

Moon missions aren't cheap

>SINCE ALL THE ORIGINAL FOOTAGE WAS LOST

The film reels were 50 years old anyway. Film doesn't last forever and will begin to deteriorate, I don't think the reels would have been at all watchable

>Why avoid "disturbing" the most impressive achievement in mankind's history to get footage from there.

Who knows. Maybe we can ask one of these guys to fly there, they're going to launch before the end of this year popsci.com/these-5-finalists-will-race-to-moon-in-google-lunar-xprize-competition#page-2

>36" jump
They were wearing 250 pounds of gear, dipshit.
>show me the suits
They're on display at multiple locations throughout the united states.
They're at the Smithsonian, they're at cape Canaveral, they're in Houston...

>no blast crater
>no dust on pads
>multiple angles of shadows
>photos have crosshairs behind objects
>van allen radiation belts
>return trip video (what OP posted)
>livecasting without delay to the entire world from the moon before widespread internet and satellite TV
>never gone back
Shits faker than my moms tits

That's correct -- do you know why? Because it's almost 240,000 miles from here to the moon. So that light is traveling a half of a million miles. It's amazing that any of it makes it back.

What's your point?

Who cares we have a Rover on Mars faggot

You sure about that?

The shills have arrived. Notice the "flat Earf" distraction tactic. I've never, ever brought this up. Yet one post accuses me then another poster posts it then two more accuse. Weak faggot shit shills. Try harder.

The moon landing "proof" is all nigger tier. Currently they are making mistake after mistake faking thier ISS shit.

How about this, post a video of the most exciting part of the space walk. Post a continuous video of entering space from the module or entering the module from space. I'll wait.

>it's a big 'spiracy i tells ya
>they totally were able to have 400,000 people all stay hush about it, including our enemies, the soviets
I hope you're memeing and don't really believe it was fake

>But why only jump 12" when you could easily jump 36" using the strength of 6" jump? Why move super slow? The low gravity doesn't prevent movement at normal speed.

They were already tripping and falling, maybe it's not so easy to move around in low gravity lol youtube.com/watch?v=x2adl6LszcE

Also look at how the dust flies around, if that is slomo footage, how do they make the sand move that fast

Plus you could not film in slow motion for two hours straight with film cameras

This experiment was not possible on earth at the time of the moon landing.

We went to the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=5C5_dOEyAfk

youtu.be/yyUrw8TJDHM

>Post a continuous video of entering space from the module or entering the module from space.
I tried and brought many videos in the past and you just ignore them and then swiftly switch the topic of the discussion trying to ask for something more like we didn't have the conversation and request for video in the first place. I've see these trick, its useless. You will just ignore the video and post prepared pictires of flat earth propaganda calling people names that are not related to our posts.

>faking thier ISS shit.

I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. You likely don't realize you're an idiot, but you are.

I worked for NASA for almost 10 years in the microgravity research area. Go look up any of the research that's published regularly. How is microgravity research done if the ISS is fake?

Why even fake it? Getting into space has been a solved problem for a long time. You can do the math and quickly see it's completely feasible to do. It doesn't make any sense, man. Read a book.

Oh nice you saw this before me, didnt mean to call you a shill.

Damn that must be a shitty way to live to either be programmed to say "tin foil" and "flat earth" every time someone asks why everything about the moon landings was bullshit.

>no blast crater
?? they landed on solid rock

>no dust on pads
It's almost like there was a rocket engine blowing the ground

>never gone back
They went back five times...

flat earth psyop is made to discredit hollow earth conspirators and conspirators in general.
lurk more newfag

he doesnt even read your and mine posts, he justs wants this thread to be bumped and he wants to "reply" to us simulating the discussion but there is no discussion if he doesn't read our posts. Just report this thread and make it a habbit.

>what is encoding

>why everything about the moon landings was bullshit.

If somebody asks that, they're very poorly informed. All the scientific details are readily available

>>van allen radiation belts
Actually believing that the belts surround the entire earth is making you look beyond retarded,even though there are some parts of the belts that aren't lethal enough and give you a pass to go through them before you get killed

>The film reels were 50 years old anyway. Film doesn't last forever and will begin to deteriorate, I don't think the reels would have been at all watchable

>greatest achievement of mankind
>just lose all 600 reels of film
>never bother to back it up
Stupid bullshit

Fuck off
Your arguement for never copying and preserving the original footage is it's old? What? Why wouldn't you preserve it by copying it and broadcasting the origional? Why was the ORIGIONAL never broadcast or shown? It's literally only videos of a tv screen that has ever been released lmao what a fucking joke.

It's in Greenland but whatever Masonic gov PsyOP fairytale you wanna believe is fine.
>it's amazing light can travel that far
Wow so it's fucking amazing amazing that people traveled 240,000 miles away from Eqeth and before and since then only 480 miles eh.

>never bother to back it up

But they did?

>Flat Earth is a Psyop
That is the Psyop globetards.
Show me the fucking curvature of earth without a fish eye lens or a REAL picture of Earth from space then I'll start believing we're on a fucking spinning ball hurling through space.

>derp derp you’re stupid I work for NASA
Fuck off with this reddit style shilling. It does. not. work. here.

>>Post a continuous video of entering space from the module or entering the module from space.
>I tried and brought many videos in the past and you just ignore them
>and then swiftly switch the topic of the discussion trying to ask for something more like we didn't have the conversation and request for video in the first place. I've see these trick, its useless. You will just ignore the video and post prepared pictires of flat earth propaganda calling people names that are not related to our posts.
Wow great video. Thanks for explaining why you wouldn't post a video of entering or exiting the module because they can't fake an inside to outside continuous shot of entering or leaving space because they are actually in a pool.

>>faking thier ISS shit.

>I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. You likely don't realize you're an idiot, but you are.

>I worked for NASA for almost 10 years in the microgravity research area. Go look up any of the research that's published regularly. How is microgravity research done if the ISS is fake?

>Why even fake it? Getting into space has been a solved problem for a long time. You can do the math and quickly see it's completely feasible to do. It doesn't make any sense, man. Read a book.

Wow great video.

EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY THE JEWS WOULD NEVER LET US DEVELOP TECHNOLOGY SINCE THE DAWN OF HUMAN CIVILIZATION THAT WOULD ALLOW US TO EXPLORE OTHER PLANETS. OTHER PLANETS IS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY GOY

The burden of proof is upon you faggot.
You will agree to this picture though right?

I could have posted the video and you wouldn't watch it even a second and reply automaticaly "CGI prrrrrrrrr fake pffffff hur dur". It doesn't matter.
reported again

Nice vid. Here's when speed is corrected and the parts where they fucked up are shown.
youtu.be/Zcz0eL_bYsI

Lmao that's a feather? It would be nice if someone has preserved the actual film to be shown to clearly see what those blobs were. Instead it's film of a small tv screen that you are showing me, that is way to blurry to tell what they are dropping.

Whats the blue pilled explanation for the camrera zooming out and then panning upwards following the capsule ejecting?

Fuck off

>>why everything about the moon landings was bullshit.

>If somebody asks that, they're very poorly informed. All the scientific details are readily available
Wow post the telemetry data or the blueprints for the shuttles and rockets or the information on how the suits worked!

clever engineering performed by white people who wanted to capture the historic moment

>>never bother to back it up

>But they did?

Awesome, post some ORIGINAL footage instead of the blurry footage of a tv screen playing the footage.

calm down retard, you're getting a bit worked up

well when youve got fucking retards running around all over the place it tends to piss people off

It was done remotely, and they fucked up the two first attempts with bad timing

Bill Clinton wrote in his autobiography that when he was an apprentice for a carpenter, his boss made fun of him for believing in the moonlanding 3 months after it happened because "he saw it on tv". Bill said he thought the guy was crazy. Then, after 8 years of presidency, he said that guy was a man ahead of his time.

>I could have posted the video and you wouldn't watch it even a second and reply automaticaly "CGI prrrrrrrrr fake pffffff hur dur". It doesn't matter.
>reported again
Great now two excuses why you didn't post the video guess I'll just fuck off.

Continuous shot - inside the ISS, going into the pressure chamber, going into outer space. How fucking awesome would that be to see how it is going from the module go space? That's the money shot! That's the shit that's hard to fake. ISS shots are in front if a green screen, spacewalk shots are in a pool. There isn't this awesome shot because they can't fake it properly.

who is retard here? Only the stupid flat earth shill who doesn't even read the posts trying to pretend that we have a discussion. He just wants to target those young kids who probably are too stupid and can be tricked into believing into this crap. And mods don't do anything about it, just because he didn't say "Flat Earth" in the OP post.

>Nice vid. Here's when speed is corrected and the parts where they fucked up are shown.

And you genuinely think that looks in any way natural? Try kicking around dust on Earth so that it just pancakes and glides for ten fee instead of becoming a dust cloud

What does anyone have to gain by faking the moon landing?

Damn Sup Forums is retarded.

>who is retard here? Only the stupid flat earth shill who doesn't even read the posts trying to pretend that we have a discussion. He just wants to target those young kids who probably are too stupid and can be tricked into believing into this crap. And mods don't do anything about it, just because he didn't say "Flat Earth" in the OP post.
Nobody is talking flat earth except you shill. I asked for a shot that doesn't exist because you can't fake it properly. You responded with bullshit 3 times. Just explain why there isn't a "going from module to space" shot. Because in the movies those are the badass scary ones. It would be cool. I want to believe we aren't getting fucking bamboozled by masons and their billions wasted.

If you're not in the one world mafia by now you deserve your goyim life.

That webm you posted was debunked hundreds of times already.
youtube.com/watch?v=ekgTjOEBdsY
But you keep posting it, because you don't read what people post in reply to you. Just another proof that this thread should be pruned or deleted.

to be honest desu senpais I just want to know what the f*ck is going on in antarctica
I bet that's where the portal/log out button that takes you out of simulated reality is

bankrupting the Russians, achievement and glory, the illusion of capability, control of all the brainwashed nerds on the planet.
I'd say theres lots to gain.

It's on it's way out, should've stayed loyal

I think here's some youtube.com/watch?v=6GtCvZlXeVk

Check out 18:44 when he's kicking around the dirt. I can't really think of a way to make dust move like that on Earth

>dust glides for ten fee
Lmao I see none of that in the vid maybe break it down for me or point to a time it does that. It literally is just half speed slow mo. At 1/6 gravity wouldn't dust get kicked up way higher than thier feet?

Neck yourself. Please. Leave discussions and topics you can't understand to the better equipped. Go become a farmer, do something useful for society.

>What does anyone have to gain by faking the moon landing?
At the time, it was a big deal. New medium (television broadcasting) was used to dupe the masses into believing the government wasn't wasting that NASA money on black ops. Just like RIGHT before hd cameras and cell phone cameras they had to pull off 911. When they have the technological advantage to trick the world they use it.

good question- don't forget the cold war friend

Was the top picture ever actually presented as a real picture of the ISS, or just a representation of what it might look like at that distance?

anyone got a good answer for this? Does light bend somehow so we can see around the curve? Genuinely curious, we could have gone to the moon but the ones on video are obvi fake.

>finally get there
>slam hand down on the log out button
>wake up in girl body

also, could anyone find ONE actual picture of a satellite in orbit? not an artists rendition, it's just odd that i can't find any

You can fit America on the moon, so how come these pictures look like it was taken on the edge of the moon.

>get to live life on easy mode

Sign me up

can you even get to the "edge" of a sphere?? wouldn't your view always be the same? quirky lil moon photos

I think at 35 seconds for instance, or 1:36 when he stumbles, the sand just pancakes. Or 1:40. Also 18:44 in this video >At 1/6 gravity wouldn't dust get kicked up way higher than thier feet?

Not really because there is no atmosphere

Filming slomo with film cameras is very different from shooting slomo today. They simply could not shoot in slomo for hours on end with the cameras they had. This guy explains it well youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs

its ISS shot from one of the cargo vehicles. 1 of those vehicles called Cygnis was launced today but some people don't watch space, don't know what is happening there and don't know such shit and can be easily manipulated. But they call other people shipple
twitter.com/Space_Station

You can literally see the ISS with your naked eye on clear nights. Get yourself a $100 telescope, look up where it will be, and watch it yourself.

Is that a model too?

spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/

you can also see planes, look exactly the same. do you believe everything big brother tells you?

You don't need a mirror for the laserbeam to be reflected, the surface of the moon already reflects light waves back to earth otherwise we wouldn't be able to see the moon at all.

>blames and the ISS look exactly the same

What plane needs a fucking telescope to see it?

>easy mode

you don't need a telescope to see the ISS, i've seen it here in oregon a bunch

>Neck yourself. Please. Leave discussions and topics you can't understand to the better equipped. Go become a farmer, do something useful for society.
I'm a licensed architectural engineer. Answer my question or leave the thread. Show me the shot where they are in ISS then leave and go into space. Why doesn't this exist?

Another funny one, is that one kike who said they had to have a problem on Apollo 13 because people were losing interest.

Also, the original first crew for the first mission, was burned to death in a prep mission for not playing along.

Thelow Earth orbitaltest of theApollo Command/Service Modulenever made its target launch date of February 21, 1967. A cabin fire during a launch rehearsal test on January 27 atCape Kennedy Air Force Station Launch Complex 34killed all three crew members—Command PilotVirgil I. "Gus" Grissom, Senior PilotEdward H. White II, and PilotRoger B. Chaffee—and destroyed the Command Module (CM). The nameApollo 1, chosen by the crew, was officially retired byNASAin commemoration of them on April 24, 1967.

Also, the 2nd manned flight we supposedly orbited the moon. WOW!
Apollo 8, the secondmanned spaceflightmission in the United StatesApollo space program, was launched on December 21, 1968, and became the first mannedspacecraftto leaveEarthorbit, reach the Earth'sMoon, orbit it and return safely to Earth.

man they literally think that we have some magical plane that looks like ISS that flies above the earth daily with no refueling, with no landings, over all countries and borders. Do you really think your logic can affect them?

>tfw zero chance to see BFR or even SLS launch outside of live stream

interesting also how NASA is pushing their brand on t shirts and sweatshirts from TARGET hardcore. I see the shit everywhere. Even if everything they say is true, engineers say its looks bad to have NASA on ur resume cuz everyone knows its incompetent now due to the SJW leadership

cute schizo, but i never said any of that!