Did we "meme trump into presidency"

why do we say "we memed trump into the election" when in reality it was the white working class rural voters, we helped too but the white working class rural voters contributed to it as much or maybe even more than we did, and more proof of this is that Sup Forums is mostly full of young adults, and in recent years, lots of teens and preteens flood us too, and barely any of the young voters voted trump, he mostly got older voters...

like i said "we helped too" libtards just outnumbered us and quite a bit of Sup Forums are white working class too

Hillary said "Pepe."

No you got played and did shilling for a con for free.

>proof of this is that Sup Forums is mostly full of young adults

How would you even know this?

t.AncientFag

Trump was elected thanks to all of the things were were constantly posting and spreading around the internet.

Like, all of the "Hillary Clinton is on the verge of death!" or "Only Donald Trump will keep us out of war!" memes were started here, and then spread to normies via facebook and such. Even the "Hilliary Clinton rapes and eats kids in the basement of a pizza place" started here.

None of them alone won the meme war, but by creating hundreds of so called "fake news" stories, enough normies saw them in their facebook feeds and didn't vote for Hillary.

Yes. Yes we did

yes i know everything about the pepes and shit and memes did get us into victory in some ways but the "rednecks" elected them too

i know there are old adults who are older than 27 here but lots of youth is here, and some are too young, the underage ban can rarely work since kids don't have to reveal their age since they are anonymous

memes did help spread it, but since day 1, there were many normies who voted trump,

i know, the memes helped but so did the white working class

It's hard to judge how much information from here passed out into wider society by word of mouth. Even a little dropped here and there may have enforced the idea in some people's heads that the media is full of shit

I redpilled some old dem nips. Hard. They were woke as fuck already but pessimistic. Now they're full infowars and won't stop talking about Michelle's dick.

Next election Trump gets the nigger vote. Barbershop niggers are woke as fuck. They'll lecture you about Bush era military industrial complex but wax poetic about Obama. Faggotry changes this. The lefty conspiracy crowd is ripe for the pickings.

>implying
also
>we

Pol/X memetics swayed the minds of the oldfags and showed them they weren't alone and it's ok to be a dick. So yes, Sup Forums memed the POTUS into office, Trump 2020!

You know the speech Tyler Durden gives in fight club. "We guard you while you sleep, do not fuck with us" that speech? That's Sup Forums, we're the white middle and upper class.

Hillary is the ONLY reason why this retard won.

>not you tho
>just us
>you have to go back now

yes. we were a massive influence and a standing army in an allied offensive against the left. It wasnt just us but we broke the enemy lines and gave others a chance to make something of it. We didnt let them sleep, we didnt let them think, we cost them hundreds of millions of dollars and we helped to re-enfranchise voters who thought things could never change.

Everyone fought, but we made the enemy afraid.

>Bernie/Biden/Gore/Warren/Kamala v Trump.

Lolololololololololololololololololololololol.

Never leaving