Two new polls show Roy Moore maintaining massive lead

Two new polls show Roy Moore has been completely unaffected by The Washington Post hit job.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/11/exclusive-alabama-polls-judge-roy-moore-maintains-double-digit-lead-over-democrat-doug-jones-before-after-wapo-smear/

>One of the polls, which were both provided by the pollster to Breitbart News exclusively on Saturday evening
Bullshit

Oh so now polls are not fake news. I see.

I give Breitbart a lot of shit, but I hate to say I trust them more than WaPo. They run retractions when their shit is wrong. I will laugh hysterically when Roy Moore wins. To all the people who don’t think he will, these people would rather elect a man who raped their direct relatives than a Democrat. I found it hilarious Democrats used this as a hypothetical, that’s literally how red this place is.

>smear
But a smear implies falsehood

>Wahl is a local Alabama pollster, based in the state, and is regarded for his accuracy in the state. The pollster’s firm, WT&S Consulting, did some work for Moore’s campaign in the primary and runoff—but these polls, Breitbart News has confirmed, were not commissioned by Moore’s campaign and were conducted independently.

>implying its the democrats trying to stop him and not the republicans to get an establishment replacement at the last minute

The liberal tears will be glorious!

Believe what you will, but I do think Roy Moore, barring something new (hard evidence), will win easily next month.

It's like the 1991 Louisiana Governor's race between racist David Duke and known crook Edwin Edwards. Even if Roy Moore was guilty, he's still more palatable to the Alabama electorate than the Bernie Sanders-style Democrat that is Doug Jones.

Hello fellow skeptical southern voter. I don't think I can elect this guy. War Tide!

>Breitbart

Nigga, don't fall into the same trap as the Hilarycucks. Like'em or not, Breitbart is biased so their polls don't matter.

He's not just going to walk into office, you still have to vote and promote him if you want him to actually win.

Unlike the other polls that have them tied due to sampling more women than men, and more college educated than not. That is what comes to mind when I think of Alabama! College educated women!

I think it’s definitely both, but Democrats and GOPe are essentially the same party of traitors. It will be glorious to see him enter the senate and stare them down in a cowboy hat.

this. GO VOTE! SNIFF FARTS AFTER THE ELECTION

If claims end up being true, come Monday or Tuesday, it may turn into a landslide if rumors of WaPo offering money for dirt on Moore pan out. user with connection to Etowah County DA Office said this yesterday.

How do you know? It doesn't say anything about that other than they polled 1,354 likely voters.

I think he'll win if he doesn't step aside.
It's just so funny how this is a credible poll just because it shows him leading. There was another poll that showed them in a dead heat. I guess that one is fake news.

>polls
It's probably true though.

I'm frankly shocked that a guy in a cowboy hat and leather vest is interested in girls AT ALL. Hard to believe.

Yeehaw fellow southernpede! We'll turn Bama blue together!

>kikebart

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So what's the consensus? A salacious hit piece? Are whoever is accusing him going to slowly slink away if he wins like Trumps "accusers"?

Really, it's interesting, given the current of climate, that accusations of sexual predation have actually become weaponized. Dangerous stuff

For anyone in disbelief over this, don't forget it's Alabama, not Virginia.
It would be like Californian having one of their politicians turn out to be a Pedo and delusionaly expecting them to go red because of it. Some states are just locked in.

>Really, it's interesting, given the current of climate, that accusations of sexual predation have actually become weaponized. Dangerous stuff
Good thing I am still a Virgin and never have had a GF, nor go to parties then.

Iktfb ;_;

Maybe that's why I think these normalfags getting there comeupance is so hilarious

Good

These ridiculous lies they are spreading about him will only make him stronger

Fuck the leftist propaganda machine

Why are polls still relevant?
>inb4 much science

Still... it would be good to know when this scare is over and I can start risking getting a GF, this better not last longer than a few years or I will be pissed

Because everyone will try to shill them to their advantage

>Are whoever is accusing him going to slowly slink away if he wins like Trumps "accusers"?

This is exactly what will happen.

Remember when Trump was accused by like 20 women of assault, and there was all that crap about some fake teenage rape?

Funny how it all disappeared.

Leftists are absolutely horrible people who can't stop lying.

Polls are fake. But one side believes polls and will be butthurt. Let's enjoy it.

>Funny how it all disappeared.
some of it is still ongoing but trying to get a president into court is not as trivial as you might think

Your right, to make up for the establishment skew he's probably up 20pts

Doug Jones

If Moore loses it will be a roadblock in Bannon's MAGA agenda and will weaken his influence. If he wins though it will make cucks realize that even UNDERAGE SEX accusations aren't enough to stop Bannon. The loss in Virginia can be pinned on the cucks, but December is going to be a test for Bannon's influence, if he wins more will flock to him!

Moore will win comfortably in my opinion.

I'm fairly good about these things too -- I knew the Republican in Virginia had no chance whatsoever.

Kek

Wow this dude looks like a major league fag

Everyone thought he would loose except Sup Forums

Democrats are split on whether single-payer healthcare is okay.

Republicans are split on whether pedophilia is okay.

Polls take at least a few days though. Do these numbers account for the story?

I think there's going to be a small plunge this week just like Trump with the pussy tape. He'll be in a "dead heat" with Jones. Luckily people will come back to their senses by next week and he'll win by 8-10 points on election day.

Goys if the media can make up sexual assault attacks on right wing pols why can we do th same to left wingers?

Duh, republicans don't care if you are a pedophile like democrats do.

They may chase off their sex offenders like weinstein, CK and weiner, but US conservatives will stand by our men!

cnn. i wish this would get more coverage. talks about it every 15 minutes.

It didn't dissapear. You can't charge a sitting President with crimes.

>How do you know? It doesn't say anything about that other than they polled 1,354 likely voters.

You've got to read the full study publications and find their methodology section and so forth.

>Goys if the media can make up sexual assault attacks on right wing pols why can we do th same to left wingers?

Because we know that making up lies about people only hurts you in the long run.

It's a terrible strategy that is actually destroying the entire Democrat party.

Guys I've noticed something
The left will use sexual assault meme against the right , this has some long term effects,
1 reduces men who will run for office
2 the right has a harder time using this attack against the left due to more men are right wing.
3 left wing women will protect left wing men if sex assault claims are made against them. But the same won't happen for the right as there are less ring wing females.

ACTUALLY BELIEVING THAT ANYONE GIVES A FUCK IN ALABAMA

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LIBS

WHY DON'T YOU STAND FOR YOUR "BELIEFS" RATHER THAN DOING BULLSHIT SMEAR JOBS? LOL

this: >if Moore wins...
The salt from anti-trumpers on reddit will be pretty damn good but the true salt you'll never get to see is from establishment repubs and the swamp.

>implying that dems and a few republicans wouldn't jump at the chance to impeach Trump if there were any validity to those charges

It was too coordinated, McCain and McConnell posted their demands literally 7 minutes after the story went up, they wouldn't even have had time to read the damn thing. After that bringing out the who's who of GOPe swamp creatures to disavow Moore didn't help. Now as the days go by we're finding out that these women work for Democrats.

>They may chase off their sex offenders like weinstein, CK and weiner, but US conservatives will stand by our men!

>Hi, user, remember me?

It's a good thing Lewinsky kept the semen-stained dress as unassailable hard evidence, otherwise the Leftist mainstream media would have eviscerated her. At least she had evidence too, unlike these Moore-accusing cunts.

It's really sad that Kid Rock decided he didn't want to run, between him and Moore they could have made McTumor's final days a living hell.

When your best smear is some broad saying '40 years ago this guy touched me, but I was afraid to say anything to anyone until just now!', people are going to smell bullshit.

Gee I wonder why?

It’s the sample size they were using during the election. They weren’t manipulating the data after the fact. It was in the sample they took.

Hah, this is gonna be like when that dude who body slammed a soyboy reporter won his seat, isn't it? Gonna be great to see the media lose their shit when a "confirmed" pedophile wins, and then the next week the radical portion of their media like Salon go back to running
>it's okay to be pedosexual

We have passed peak bullshit. No amount of bullshit will con the plebs anymore. That's why they are building a police state.

This, much like the pussy tape they dropped it way too early. The media and the uniparty are such fucking dinosaurs when it comes to this stuff, they drop their worst bombs a month out because that's what you did back in the 80's and 90's, then they act surprised when everything unravels by the time the election actually rolls around. Modern Americans can't stay shocked and offended for a fucking month, I'd say the ideal time to drop an election surprise in the current year would be 7-10 days out, maybe even less than that.

You don't need to manipulate data after the fact when you skew the result before the start

Yup it's the exact same type of smear campaign they tried on Trump

This shit is so pathetic, it's why you can't trust any Democrats anymore and even most establishment Republicans

Yeah I know. When take a poll and it’s +12 dem. It’s not going to be accurate

My sentiments exactly. And every time the commies pull crap like this, they screw themselves even more. People are onto them, sick of them, and done with them.

I'm sorry about this, too.

Not an argument

>current year
>still believing polls
>ANY polls

So this mean we're going to elect a lolicon into office?

Exactly. So where is it?

Oh we know that. It's just going to be funny seeing how the media will spin this

Sup Forums btfo

the establishment tears will be better

Virginia should be a lesson to cucks that the more spics and northeastern liberals yo import to your state the more likely you will lose.

Ya it was a typical swamp attack , all the cucks pounced at the same time

I know right? Spirit Cooking came out like what. A week or less than two before the election? That was farfetched to the average reader (probably true though) but Hillary was shifty enough for it to stick just long enough...

That's because Gillespie was a tepid Romney GOPer.
People like passion and confidence.

Less about the allegations, more about the lack of evidence. I think people generally tend to doubt these claims just due to the MASSIVE gap between the time of the allegations and now, more so due to the fact that Moore has been in the public spotlight for DECADES.

Like it's alot easier to believe the allegations of Wienstien and Loius CK, due to evidence, or admittance, and more so just holding shitlibs to their own standards of evidence.

The thing I can't understand: Why didn't any of the women come forward during the primaries? GOP would have selected another Republican to run instead

Does anyone seriously think he didnt do it? I mean he is going to win anyway, but if you watch his interview with Hannity you can tell he definitely did it.

>REEE WHY CAN'T WE FORCE BACKWARD REDNECK ALABAMA WHITE TRASH TO VOTE THE WAY WE WAN-UHH I MEAN IN THEIR BEST INTERESTS

Whoa, waht?

Bama here - nobody's buying it.

DISTURBING IF TRUE

It was the oddest denial I've ever heard, I'll grant you that.

>Polls are fake. But one side believes polls and will be butthurt. Let's enjoy it.
Bout the best rundown on polling I've ever seen. Well put!

And he will make anime real.

I dunno, I just dont think he sounds like a reprobate. It just kind of falls into a weird grey area where I dont really care, and the alternative is a democrat who wants to destroy my culture and my country and my people. I would still vote for him and rest virtually 100% assured that hes not some reprobate kiddy diddler. That didnt sound like what he was doing at all it sounded like he was courting women the right way, the old fashioned but that they were just a little too young.

There are allegations that WaPo was offering money for dirt on Moore and that they didn't care if it was true. Supposedly there is a recording from the author of the piece to that effect, but like anything you read here don't get too excited unless someone produces something.

This. Republicans would rather crash this plane with no survivors than lose power.

wasnt it washinton post that smeared pewdiepie and gave the advertisers a reason to pay less money to youtube?

That's only assuming the accusations carry any credibility. What happens if/when it comes out that Wapo was basically paying for lies or Moore wins and all the accusations evaporate?
It's like the boy who cried wolf, they did it against Trump and now Moore and people are calling their bullshit.

Also concerning the left, it won't be pretty for them with all the actual dirty laundry coming out in Hollywood, especially with how close so many of them are with the democrats.

Is the Washington Post finished in Alabama?

>we need to boycott hollywood because its full of pedos
>btw all allegations against trump and roy moore are fake news

lol

personally Im ok with all of them. women are sluts and attracted to power. these women voluntarily chose to be around guys like moore, trump, weinstein etc.

It does, doesn't it? Probably because it is.

They do realize this is fucking Alabama right?

Oh, and check 'em

Lol, try again liberals.

There's a positive here because this can be a fairly easy claim to confirm or dispel.

The original claims have the recording being turned over to the local county district attorney. The local county DA is from Etowah, and guess what? The Etowah County DA has a facebook page that they will respond to you. Doubt you will get a response on the weekend, but a high chance exist during the work week/normal hours.

I'm having trouble pasting the facebook link, but you just search "Etoway County DA office facebook" and it should be the first hit.

Ask them if they are investigating any recordings concerning Roy Moore and the WaPo story.

A glorious day

because you need (((the media))) to spread it

they offered tons of money in exchange for rumors about trump during the election too

Roy Moore will win

Senate BTFO