This is what Trump voters in Pennsylvania look like

>this is what Trump voters in Pennsylvania look like
What the fuck?

I can see the guy on the right being a trump voter even though he's a 56%er, girl on the left just looks like she needs to wash her fucking hair

>hahahaha mixed race people are orcs hahahahaaha

>only dumb white rural and suburban voted for Drumpf
Um, no... sweetie.

>Hillary was so terrible that these people voted Trump

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Libshits can't do anything right!

I'm from white America (Maine). We're not used to orcs up here.

(You)

Cherokee Anglo gril.

don't conflagrate these city dwelling urchins with us Bavarian phenotypes in the stix. My hillside is all trump voters and they are all 8-10 generation deep up here. every names ends with yer or zer. we produce a large portion of the NE milk/meat/hay and we are all stacked and ready for the end game. Evry city is trash. Our fertile lands are truly blessed though. 0 diversity.

The demographics match up for America

Ok user, I can smell the meth from your post

>americans are mutts
imagin mai shok

We're not known for our looks out this way. Please be kind.

>girl on the left
that's a man baby

not in the cut ya don't. that shit A) has been swapped out mostly by heroin, B) can be found in medium to small towns, but everyone knows everyone on my hill, that degeneracy is NOT tolerated. Homemade shine, sure. Little backyard homegrown, by all means. Anything hard is product and persona non gratis anymore. We wont call the 5-0 either. We will smash that shit on site. "Kill your local drug dealer" is the trending bumper sticker in the region. Also, we have too much to do to be fucking around with desperation drugs. My uncles dairy is likely worth 15 of your parents home, our hunting is top tier, women are pretty, and if that not enough, we've got rivers, forest, and lakes to get lost on and in. Hard drugs are for city and town dwelling urchins, this isn't wv or Kentucky boss. This is PA, keystone state.

>Pittsburg
>human

> Sup Forums shocked to discover that all people are different.
awwww

Girl on the left looks Jewish tbq face fucking honest senpai a lam pai

At least the reporter is white.

> Hard drugs are for city and town dwelling urchins, this isn't wv or Kentucky boss. This is PA

>Shitty fast food that makes you sick? thats for those city folk...
>This aint Carls JR or SONIC, BOSS....THIS IS TACO BELL!!

Here is what a Trump voter in Ohio looks like

shes a jew

This is what sharedblue threads look like.

56% meme gets me every time