What do you think about muscle lolis?

What do you think about muscle lolis?

i kinda like them

I think they should be bullied.

Uglier than tits on a loli

Ugly, shit, edgy, trash, all-around fucking terrible and needs to be erased from this reality along with anybody that likes her.

Oh wait, you asked about muscle lolis? They kinda suck I guess.

Some of the .jp kiddies are upset that theres probably not going to be an early stream this week. Its already late. The stuido is under pressure to do a good job after last weeks surge in popularity so they maybe scrapping the stream to give themselves another day to work.

I want there to be an anime for fitness/strength training nerds that's nothing but cute girls making gains with references to the fitness industry.

Where to find more loli muslce anime?

There's a manga about that going on right now

tell me the title pls

Hot

This. The only round surface in a loli should be the butt, everything else has to be flat

Isn't that the one with tho Gals getting fit?

>sweaty unwashed loli

I want to fuuck Fuuka

Danberu Nani Kilo Motteru

She is no longer a loli actually.

>Danberu Nani Kilo Motteru

thank you

They're OK

It's cute when they have a little bit of muscle. Loli Feito swings around Bardiche all day, so she should be athletic.

Is it even possible for a little girl to do pull ups heavier than body weight?

That webm with bullies baited me to pick it up and holy shit I'm not regretting.
Fights are so much tough and brutal than in Tiger Mask or any shonenshit. Wow.

DeLET DIs!!!

Up to a certain age girls are equal or stronger to boys naturally due to their higher growth rate and boys not having gone into puberty yet.

>HOLY
>of all things
>UNHOLY

picked the fuck up!

i wanna pick this up
but i have a problem - I know this is connected to Nanoha franchise but do I really need to go all the way back watch the first Nanoha from 12 years ago and others that succeeded it to get what's going on in vivid strike ?

She isn't
Fate is a blob of moe

I see the teenagers are already here. Enjoy Sup Forumsivid Strike!

>i wanna pick this up
Don't.

>but do I really need to go all the way back watch the first Nanoha from 12 years ago and others that succeeded it
If you are going to do that, then don't do it to watch VS. It's only going to piss you off (there's a really sharp decline in quality after a certain point and to this day it has yet to stop going downwards).

Nah, you can easily dig in.

>He screencapped his own post
>0 replies

And?

I've heard and only seen pictures of Nanoha. I kinda wanna watch the original Nanoha but the artwork looks cancerous. Still worth the try in this current year?

>I kinda wanna watch the original Nanoha but the artwork looks cancerous.
That's rude. And yeah, it's all still as good as always. Or the first two seasons are, anyway.

But like user said, you don't really need to watch the original seasons if you just want to watch Sup Forumsivid Strike, it stands on its own pretty much.

By original you surely mean Triangle Heart

They're the best around. Nothing's ever gonna bring them down.

Apparently its been confirmed that Vivid Strike will NOT have a prebroadcast stream this week.

And?