Dragon Ball Super

Who's gonna be the smuggest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VzwPMFve_oQ
youtu.be/ViKCUYdUQcU?t=7m20s
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm gonna say Vegetto takes the smug cake on this. Fused Zamasu will be double his regular self-absorbed self, sure. But that'll change once he starts getting his ass beat effortlessly by a fused SSB.

100% confirmed

youtu.be/VzwPMFve_oQ

The one who isn't a ningen

I don't think Vegitto is going to be that much stronger.

Vegitofags btfo

Praise and adore him!

>Ultimate Gohan

>Why don't you just leave me alone?

kek

Fused Zamasu is combination of F.Zamasu (clearly below Goku/Vegeta) + Black (seems to be below current Vegeta)

Vegito is combination of Goku and Vegeta + the rivalry factor make him even stronger.

Vegito should obliterate him.

How did Goku surpass Vegeta in half the time?
Vegeta had a better training partner too.

FPSSJ makes no sense. If you spend a few months powered up, you automatically become more powerful than a ssj that's trained harder?

>Beerus and Champa weren't allowed to fight because they could destroy entire universe
>SSJ Blue Vegito is probably even stronger than them and so is SSJ White Zamasu
Trunks will be lucky if his timeline is still intact after they are done

I don't even know what's happening in Super right now.

Except Black becomes stronger the more he fights so Vegeta being stronger isn't clear cut. Also fusing with yourself >>> fusing with your rival due to compatibility. Not to mention being immortal.

If Whis' analogy for power levels is anything to go by, Vegito would be far weaker than Beerus.

>Trunks will be lucky if his timeline is still intact after they are done

His timeline is not intact. All the gods everywhere are dead. The entire timeline is utterly fucked beyond any hope of redemption.

sauce or gtfo

They spent their time getting used to Super Saiyan making it so that it wasn't a transformation anymore. It no longer drained stamina while Vegeta's upgrade gave him a power boost that runs out fast

>Also fusing with yourself >>> fusing with your rival due to compatibility
Fuck off with your headcanon

Didn't Whis imply that Goku/Vegeta could beat Beerus if they worked together?

hahaha Vegeta's butt hurt never gets old. Gets completely BTFO by Goku and goes into a salty monologue.

Oh shit! I'm sorry!

Isn't Vegeta's upgrade like a halfway point between ssj and fpssj?
Fpssj is more powerful.

I believe in the movie, don't know about the show. It wouldn't matter if it wasn't in Super

Dunno if that's canon anymore.
Toriyama stated that Beerus was a 10 and Ssg Goku a 6 on the power scale after BoG was released, but that seems to have been retconned in the anime. Beerus seems to be more powerful than ssb goku with kaioken x10 now.

It's just as headcanon as Goku and Vegeta being rivals making them stronger. That's never stated anywhere.

Old Kai said them being rivals boosted the power they got from the fusion

Instead of fusing Goku should have just used double Mafuba

Why has Gohan forgotten 16's lesson?

youtu.be/ViKCUYdUQcU?t=7m20s

why is this shit allowed on Sup Forums but when there is a naruto thread everyone gets triggered.
not saying that naruto threads should stay btw, just that any of these disgraces should be here

DB was good at some point.

Because no matter how terrible Super is, it's still leagues better than Narushit. Fucking GT is better than Naruto and I'd almost rather watch DB Evolution than GT.

Everyone on Sup Forums agrees that the first season of Naruto was pretty great so it counts for both

stop being so delusional dbsfag, at least naruto doesn't look like it's animated by 9 year olds and it's plot is much more decent, pretty shit but still better somehow

DB may have a lot of shitty moments, but when it's at its best, it's a top-tier show.
Naruto is edgy autism mixed with cringe.

Because there would be a riot if DB got kicked off of Sup Forums.

We're not talking about animation you retarded casual. Better animation doesn't make something better. Fucking Bloodivores has better animation than Super and it's a pile of shit.

>pretty shit but still better somehow
Even you can't defend what you're saying, now shut the fuck up and get out of the thread. Super is a piece of shit but it's still better than Naruto.

only low test betas dislike db. I hate to meme reply, but it's totally true in this case. the only people I've met that hate db are women and twink fuk bois that struggle to boner.

>Naruto
>good plot
pick one

>stop being so delusional
>it's plot is much more decent

It's like poetry

no

>goku and vegeta fuse in Blue form
>become a permanent god

>at least naruto doesn't look like it's animated by 9 year

Never forget his pain is far greater than yours.

>you can only use Potara once in your lifetime

Uh oh

Times of peace make people soft.
Plus, he's an adult now. He can't get angry like a kid.

>defend the most casual anime airing this year
>call other people casuals
ok

>pretty shit but still better somehow
>good plot
learn how to fucking read faggot, I'm aware naruto's plot is fucking garbage but it's still bettet than the entire dbs excuse for a plot, the only semi interesting thing that has happened so far writting wise is the trunks arc 2.0 and shit is still a lame clusterfuck

Fair point, I'll correct that. At least naruto doesn't look like it's animated by 9 year olds 90% of the fucking time. I mean yeah there has been some QUALITY moments and I'm not saying that it's the best anime in terms of visuals but it's still leagues above dbs in that like almost any other anime

Naruto is for emotional distressed lesbians.
Dragonball Is fun and packed with action.
What is there not to get?

Stop talking about Naruto. That shit is over.

>oh fuck, I've been proven wrong by multiple people
>better damage control with meme arrows

just means that you can't add more fusions on top, since potara is supposed to be permanent

> what is context
What old kai meant by that is that you shouldnt be able to undo the fusion thats why you can only use the potara once.
Illiterate uncultivated fucktard.

did you even fucking read what I wrote you retard? Also that's exactly what you are doing right now fucking idiot

Reminder that nothing past the Cell saga is canon.

dude, we know you miss naruto, dont try to defend it in a thread about dragon ball, it will be useless

Yes, I did read where you continued to spout drivel. I don't recall reading anything that proved you right, though. Perhaps I need to brush up on my Mongoloidese.

actually, nothing past the Frieza saga should be considered canon, asi it was intended to end there

Narutofags can suck my dick. You're the lowest dominator when it comes to anime.

>He can not use Mafuba in a fused state

People will really just make shit up to troll
Amazing

Naruto has a nice world and the mechanics and stuff are interesting.
But here's the thing - the main characters are horrible. They are so bad, they shit on everything good about the series. There are very good characters like kakashi, Gai, Madara etc but the team 7 trio is so bad that people forget about these good things.
Naruto is autistic and stupid for no reason, and his quest to bring Sasuke back is retarded.
Sasuke is a coldsteel the hedgeheg level edgy faggot. His plot armour is retarded.
Sakura is a whiny useless slut.

And then there's all that friendship power cringe.

Reminder nothing past pilaf saga should be seen as canon.

>AntiVegetafags after the lastest episode

Blue Vegitto should be on the same level as Beerus if not higher if we take the fight against Majiinbuu as an indicator.
But Super has show multiple times it does not give a fuck and just does whatever it wants.

Movie only,
Retconned when Super Started

There's no canon cap on Beerus' power, which is smart since Toriyama has no plans of having Goku & Vegeta surpass him any time soon

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

Beerus strength is literally asspull at this point.

I miss the good dragon ball, that's why I'm trying to prove that even one of the shittiest animes airing right now is better than this piece of shit that calls itself a dragon ball season

I'm not even trying to defend that piece of shit, I'm aware of all it's problems and how bad it is and I hate it too, I'm just saying that even that garbage is better than this awful anime

Reminder that everything aside from Bardock's story is non-canon.
Goku's ship was destroyed.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

By the end of the manga.
The japs dont even rate gohan in the top5.
What went wrong?

Basically a convenient plot device to use other than the dragon balls.

He even has that radiance halo behind him.
When was this revealed?

Yep which goes along with Toriyama's ranking of Whis 15 Beerus 10 and Goku 6

>g-guys i never said i liked naruto
>i-it's shit guys, just better than dragon ball
>damage control damage control damage control

>Doesn't understand style

Stick to wan pisu

>literally asspull
Retard

This literally killed gohan's whole career.

I fail to see what's so bad about super.
Yes, the art style and animation are lacking, and yes, Toriyama's dementia can be quite apparent at times, but DB is known for it's fun fighting scenes and the mechanics behind those.
Just watch the movies instead of the first two arcs, and 3/4 of super has been good .

Fuck you Great saiyaman/highschool arc was comfy as fuck.
I really hope that Goten and Trunks will go to school for some fun hijinks.

Dont (you) me ever again you illiterate faggot.
oh pls reply cucklord

You forgot

>I-I liked dragon ball, just not the current anime series!

Gotenks is that popular? wow.

Nigga I have bad news for you but you have shit taste

So despite how I kept saying how naruto was shit right on these posts

>not saying that naruto threads should stay btw, just that any of these disgraces should be here
>I'm aware naruto's plot is fucking garbage
> I'm not saying that it's the best anime in terms of visuals

but you still think I'm a narutofag just because I say it's better than dbs.
You dbsfags are some special kind of retards.

>ultimate gohan

>Vegeta forever in goku's shadow
Where vegetafags at?

that people didn't understand that he never wanted to fight and when he stopped fighting people started crying "waah why isn't he fighting"

it's not the greatest anime of all times but neither was z, just watch it for fun, as it was intended to be, you are not supposed to be mind blown by this.

And he has full reign to do so,
It's not an "asspull" if he's supposed to be the God of Destruction, there's nothing even hinting that he comes close to using his full power except deleting Zamasu without a trace.

If you hate naruto, why bring it up in the first place?
You could've just said that you don't like super.

I guess the rules of D&D apply, if you stat it then people will want to kill it.

Gohan is dead for Dragon Ball, but he will get his own SoL anime in the future.

>late reply
>after the thread has reached its bump limit and a new thread as been started
>Ad Hominem
Desperate retard aren't you?

Alright guys here is something that irks me quite a lot.
How come goku/vegeta fusion into vegitto is stronger then buuhan?
goku and vegeta together are weaker then super buu. Gohan is even stronger then super buu. So how come fusion between two weaks shit is miles stronger then the combination of the two strongest characters in the series at this point?

Power levels are bullshit

Actually nothing past the Pilaf saga should be considered canon, as it was going to end there.