Boku no Hero Academia / My hero Academia Thread

Why is Orca so based?
I want him to appear again and give some sort of pep talk to Todoroki and Inasa just so we can get so see more of him

Other urls found in this thread:

aww.moe/6si1wc.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm actually kind of surprised the number 10 knew the students names. When you think about it in universe, he is kind of based.

>Why is Orca so based?
because he's a fucking bipedal orca in a suit

And a bulletproof vest.

It's Endeavor's son and "the boy who always broken his body". It's not difficult to decorate their names.

user I'M CALLING YOU OUT MOTHERFUCKER!

How dare you put my boy Mineta in the far bottom of the best boys ranking?

grape is Sup Forums animal spirit
grape will slay mt lady and midnight vags
grape is gonna be the top hero so dekufags, bakutards and fujorokis prepared for getting BTFO

Why you not kill yourself, Mineta?

Problems, icyhot?

dude women lmao!!!

do you think people know that midoriya beat muscles?

No. The principal talked to the press about Tetsu and Kendou stopping Gasmask, but didn't mention anything about Deku stopping Muscle or Tokoyami stomping Moonfish.

No. I'm rich, pretty and powerfull.

Because you know all about how to handle women, eh zuko?

REEEEEEEEEEEE
well it's better than people viewing him as some naruto tier person then

you couldn't handle a door manlet

Is mineta technically a better hero than Todoroki now?

when is mineta going to pull a krillin so deku unlocks 500% OfA?

I handled giantess's and came out stronger
You can't even beat a kettle of hot water

He knew Inasa as well though.

Maybe, waterhorse incident same to be kinda popular and muscleman was A rated criminal so i'm impresed that people hasn't said nothing about it, or maybe deku defeatin him was not reported to the public.

Probably has to do something with laws and the image of the school. Everyone was already shitting on UA, but if they told the world that Deku had to bust his arms to stop a wanted murderer or Tokoyami's quirk went so out of control that he could have done more damage than the villains, then it would be over for UA.

That and the fact that Tetsu and Kendou only sucker punched Gasmask. Muscle and Moonfish were thrown into mountains with enough force to kill any normal person.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't think to try and clear the gas first before plunging in with gasmasks that they knew had a time limit.

>when is mineta going to pull a krillin and fug the hottest bitch around?

>mineta dies
>all the girls give a sigh of relief

When he saves Toga, heals her from her villain past and they make a blood grape child.

here's a quirk
>if he drinks enough blood he turns into a grape
good eh?

no she's mine

Or the kid's blood is sticky.

move bitch get out the way

All Mineta needs to do is control his lust like Krillin did.

If neito monoma borrowed Mineta's powers would he get an afro?

Wouldn't Mineta's balls count as a mutation? I don't think he can copy mutations.

why not? Seems like his body an alter to suit whatever quirk he gets like with kirisihima's.

mineta is more of a yajirobe than he is a krillin

I want him to pull out a sledgehammer next

So the hero ranking was:
>All Might (1)
>Endeavor (2)
>Best Jeanist (4)
>Gang Orca (10)
Do we know anyone else's ranking?

Edge Shot (5)
Ragdoll (29?)

Maybe

I want to be hugged by a poltergeist.

I'm #3

#3 is the #1 in the "most villain looking heroes" ranking.

Class B has the best girls desu.

No.

Who is number 3?

No one knows

gay man

Which one?

you

Wanting to fuck Deku isn't gay, it's common sense.

Sounds like something a gay would say

but I never mentioned wanting to fuck deku
CAUGHT YOU FAGGOT

Anyone got a small comic they want translated?

Ohacko makes more sense as a villain than Kaminari

Who from the zoo manga do you guys want to make an appearance and what would their alliance be?

Shiina.

I want him to be run an illegal carrot-smuggling ring. That or be a vigilante.

Speaking of which, it's kinda weird we haven't seen him or Aoi yet. I wonder if they're gonna be big somewhere down the line.

I got a couple Smash strips.

Here's another.

>This whole exchange

My sides.

Invisitits has got a nice pair of honkers.

This

"She's only in for the money" is the only argument I ever hear for that theory, and we've already established that it's not for selfish reasons.

Why are they bullying him? He did nothing wrong.

Here you go.

Thanks

I just binged this whole thing and say the Kaminari is the traitor theory

is there any proof best boy isn't the baddie?

pretty sure the reason we repeat it so much is because theres no hard evidence against it.

also i saw you post this at the end of the last thread, before it got archived. today you have received my pity.

t-thanks....

I didn't see the bumb limit was passed. And then I went to class and saw the archive

Well, you could argue that he's way too dumb to be the traitor.

>implying Hori is that smart to make Kaminari the traitor
>implying Todoroki doesn't have more incentive to turn heel

Not everyone is Kubo

I think the brain frying is debatable because he did it at the tournament against the vine lady, who he wanted to beat

and he did it after Baku assaulted him for money

Everything else checks out

Realistically if he is the traitor him and probably Jirou

*will get more screen time which will be cool

Well, there was that one internal monologue he had before his fight with Christian Girl from 1B about wanting to date her. It seemed genuine enough, with no second intentions besides [spoilerconsensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.[/spoiler].

Shit. Fucking markup.

>Posting the babby-sized one.

aww.moe/6si1wc.jpg

Iirc he got to go to the camp he wasn't that happy about it, but still shocked maybe he's a "not bad" mole

Fuck bootleg kinnikuman and sadrock.

Class A need more waifus.

And one for you.

kek, thanks user

even though I'm not that guy

But Tooru is best girl

so have we not had any more discussion on this since the chapter where kaminari fights meatball? i mean i think it casted doubt but there was nothing definitive either way, considering that to be a traitor he would already have to be lying about everything in the first place

Thanks. Fuckin rich people.

>uraraka: This place is like a palace!
>Yaoyorozu: Thisis about the size of one of my Closets...

I laughed pretty hard

wut?

Smash can be a bit strange sometimes.

>tfw i've seen this pictures a bunch of times and only just noticed invisitits now

thanks

That poor little boy. Now his eyes have been corrupted by those conniving hussies, and he won't be able to get married.

So how does the Gen. End. curriculum differ from the Heroics one? I mean, it's still a superhero school.

so i just reread ch 107, and after bakugo and kamiari are back no normal, kaminari helps them fight off the horde of assholes that were turned into meatballs. they finish early, and the next chapter is the one with aoyama, iida, and the other half the class.
i dont know how long they spend fighting those guys off, but they finish almost immediately after deku, sero, and uraraka- because as the two groups head to the rest area, they meet up outside of it.
Kaminari greets their classmates as he enters, and shows no sign of retardation. at all. maybe the excuse is that the new tech lets him use his electricity more efficiently, but he was still helping kaminari and bakugo fight off around 20 other people for at least a few minutes. his retard mode isnt even mentioned by anyone.
The game is still on, boys.

also todo is retarded, theyre all wearing hats

The plot thickens. Also, please don't bully Todo. It's not his fault he's autistic.

I always figured that 1b was sort of a reserve class and being taught the exact same curriculum but with the school emphasixing heroics with 1a rather than 1b

It's probably just a normal school curriculum with a dash of heroics focus and tougher P.E.

You'd attend for the prestige of having come from U.A., and presumably having passed some kind of test.

Class B is still Heroics. Gen Ed is another department altogether.

It's just a regular schooll.

Granted, it's one where you'll probably get a VERY good education that'll look great on your resume, but I don't think they really get trained in heroics.

I mean, look at the sports festival. the odds are so fucking stacked against them that it's practically impossible to get through to the heroics department. With only the top 42 kids making it through the race (40 of them almost GUARANTEED to be Class A and B), it only allows for 2 support and/or gen ed kids as minor novelties. Who then have no friends to turn to in the cavalry because all the hero kids are pairing up with each other. And have no idea who anyone's powers are and how to work with them.

It's fucking bullshit.

But we know there are clubs too. There's probably a "hero club" that does a lot of volunteer work. and the sports clubs are the ones that go to interhigh competitions (since I'm pretty sure none of the hero kids have time for that shit. Though now that I think about it, it'd be pretty neat if one of them was in the literature club or something just 'cuz.

Oh so like dangan ronpa and its reserve class

I'm confused as to how invisible girl works. If she can manipulate light, how is it that we can see through her to the back of objects?

Kaminari only goes stupid when he overloads, if he uses his power responsibly he's fine.

Literally the best design to come from this manga by far