No memes or paint shops. What choice do you take?

No memes or paint shops. What choice do you take?

The toddler. The results would be way cooler to see than some stupid cooler getting crushed.

>an already living child
>some goop that could potentially become kids given time and medical procedures
gee I dunno

That toddler looks like a kike, I say both

What race are the embryos.

Even if the tram is gunna hit the toddler.
I would'nt touch the lever.

this

Children
and that is all my time folks

in vitro babies have no soul anyways

Switch the tracks when it is halfway over the switch spot to take both out.

>fertilized embryos
Wait, what?

Walk away. By choosing either you actually are responsible. But choosing neither, only the parties involved with setting it up are responsible. There are always options, being mindless animals is never the answer.

I wonder how many times this decision has to be made in real life?

What if the embryos were all hot Asian chicks?

Gingers Confirmed!

Toddler because he is white. There might be a potential nigger in those embryos.

All of them are 100% pure bavarian genotype.

Save the toddler. This is nothing like avortion where the choices are stop drinking and grow up or kill the toddler. This all is obvious to anyone but liberals.

i save the toddler of course.
Are you assuming everyone on the board is anti-abortion? I am certainly not and in fact believe it should be mandatory for Jews, ethnic Jews and suspected ethnic Jews
post-birth abortions should be available up to 4,420 weeks after birth in the case of communism or Marxist leanings

this is implying that abortions save toddlers, or that an embryo can survive and grow artificially.

Well Sup Forums?

smash into the frozen embryos and then drink and rub them all over my body so I reverse ageing

>EU refugee policy

Strange what happens when you change the scenario.

Are the toddlers Jewish?

what if the toddler is genderfluid

If the embryos would be born that don't pull the switch

B*varian? Run them over thousand times just to be sure

1001 people isnt enough to save the human race, you need at least 10000 to allow for genetic evolution and population growth and death rates
everyone dies

>t. faithlet

this is a fallacy because pleasure never outweighs suffering

Not even memeing depends on the race. Also there is a difference between embryos in a jar and embryos in a woman’s uterus. Also just because you place priority over some lives it doesn’t make the others not valuable. I sure as shit will save my family from a burning building before others but does that mean the others are no longer living beings? Of course not. Priority is just that, priority nothing more or less.

science says humans were down to number around 1000 at one point in our history

>fertilized human embryos
let the train ram the toddler and then heat up the embryos
literally a human farm

Pretty sure the absolute lower limit is only ~600 to avoid crippling genetic disorders in the long run

Why do liberals try so hard to defend killing babies?

What race are they?

run over the embryos and fuck the toddler to death then hop over the andes and rape you to death for making this shitty ass thread OP

I run the toddler over at full speed and kick the bottle of tadpoles over into the gutter. Fuck children.

Children aren’t people. They can’t even vote.

yeah but do they have precursor dna?

More importantly, what race is the toddler

Anyone got the brain - in - vats one

what if all the embryos are white though? Then you would save the toddler as well

Then we harvest the organs.

This is retarded, they are not trying to save anyone, they are trying to kill embryos. And not saving someone is not the same as killing someone either.

>frozen
They're already dead so their is no point saving them

ther is*

Are the 1000 frozen embryos genetically white?
This is important.

Are the embryo's actually human ? (From whites), can't tell, but j can see the kid is white.

Genetic studies shows Native Americans descend from a small clan of about 6-8 people. Mexicans, Bolivians, Guatemalans, 1/16 cherokee white americans all come from a small clan of less that a 100 people

I suppose if the toddler has a mom I can impregnate, I'd probably let the train hit the toddler then walk over the the frozen embryos and unplug them.
Then I'd go beat the woman in question and force her into an abusive relationship so that my spawn don't die the same way that who're killed her first son.

I would let the train go for the 1000 and then shoot the kid and go in the train wreak and shoot everybody in there CAUSE FUCK YOU!

full marks for trying Hans

That is one of the very few moral stances that is even more disgusting than utilitarianism

Is the situation taking place on earth or in a sputnik, that would soon arrive to alpha-centauri?

fpbp

kek

save 1000 hollywood pedophiles or one embryo?

I think there might be something wrong with me. I have to problem choosing to save the more numerous fetilized but not yet developed human eggs than the baby everytime a variant of this baby vs eggs question is asked. I also make the decision very fast in my mind and have to emotional response when trying to imagining a crushed baby as a result of my hippothetical choice.

Am I lacking empathy? Am I a psychopath? Sociopath ? Or it is just simply that I do not have to make this choice in real life and so am highly insulated from real emotion and thus have no problem in killing the baby? I don't particularly enjoy killing the baby though, I just weight the potential larger number of human life saved higher than a concretely guranteed one human life saved.

Kill the toddler, and the 9 women abort their babies. 10 people killed.

Kill the women, and you kill their babies as well. 18 people killed.

Seems pretty obvious desu

Well, Sup Forums?

save the toddler obviously, those 9 women are going to commit murder of their own children either way so it is justified under allah's law for them to pay with death for their crimes
The toddler on the other hand is innocent so he must be saved.
If you say otherwise you are Satanic and should be put to death legally under the law

The only train track solution is 6 million kikes or 1488.

The trolley that you diverted did not kill the man, but you cause another trolley to kill him, and are therefore an accomplice. Thus, you are at fault for the murder of one person either way.

le ecks dee

Here's the way I see it:

The 9 unborn children are going to be killed either way, by me or by their mother. So it's really 1 toddler versus 9 women.

No because he'll already be dead of dehydration and exposure after being tied to a trolley track for the more than 3 weeks it takes the trolley to cross that distance especially considering all the stops for individual parts replacement

Save the kid, I'm not a barbarian.

One innocent toddler versus 9 murderers.

What the fuck am I going to do with 1000 frozen embryos in a barrel?
I can at least teach the Toddler to support me in Dota so I don't have to rely on russians or being forced to pick support every game.

>change every part while in motion
whoever makes the trolley move again killed the guy

goop that will become a child and goop that could become a child are incredibly different things, learn to think.

But are they really murderers? If they kill their children, their children die. If they don't, that means you killed them and they die anyway. So they are powerless to save the children. You may say that they can choose not to have an abortion, but the premise of the question is that they will.

>systematically switches out every piece of the original trolly
yeah the thing would break down and everyone inside would die instead

Biologically each of us is our own 'Ship of Theseus' but are we all not still responsible for our past misgivings?

ow my head hurts

Someone say paint?

The embryos obviously. Do you think people are pro choice because they like killing embryos?

How are human embryos even supposed to grow in a jar?

Suppose that there is a single person tied to a train track. If you do pull the lever, the train runs over the person. If you don't, the train runs over the person, and also runs over a $100 bill, shredding it to pieces. Do you pull the lever and pocket the money, given that the person would die anyway? And if you did, are you a murderer?

It's the same situation with the women in the question.

Surely you agree humanity has more of a chance with the embryos than with the single toddler, though. So by saving the toddler you are practically saying you give up.

Really activates those almonds

Run the toddler over then flip the train over destroying the embryos

what in the fuck

Pull the lever, surely the jurors will give you a not guilty verdict as a thank you for saving their lives.

They have made the decision to kill their children and are taking action to do so.
The fact that you kill them before they do it does not absolve them of the crime unless you are a kuffar in need of a rock

pull the lever

the chance of the lawyer being jewish is higher than the chance of more than 1 juror being jewish.

>implying an-cap wants open borders

I beg to differ, we could sacrifice one child with neat results. Than we could make 1000 more toddlers we could put back on the tracks because watching the first toddler get run over wasn't neat enough.

You're not a murderer because the person will die anyway, same with the women. The children will die because their mothers have decided to kill them. Their lives are worth nothing compared with the toddler. The unborn children cannot be saved due to the women's decision to murder them, so you have to save the toddler child instead of the murderers

Is this a trick question?

false dichotemy

Why do leftists embarassingly have to stoop to making a fictitious, impossible argument to prove a point?

It's really, really sad.
This would NEVER happen, and could never happen, you cant just have embryos living in a jug out in the open. Theyd be dead already.

So i save the kid. Easy.
Dont post on my board ever again with your nonsense drivel.