Ryan Dawson

Sup Forums Should be giving its support to Ryan Dawson. He has an almost encyclopedic knowledge of Global Politics of the last 200 years that he backs up with evidence and research.

Including 9/11:

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

He knows the Zionist and Neocon conspiracy and calls them out.

youtube.com/watch?v=93mQgknsN7Y

He understands the civil war and it's true causes and consequences.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLlXC4WUUx0

Also understands the history of the global drug trade.

youtube.com/watch?v=zu0nmTNSyCs

He's also great in debates, I haven't ever seen him lose.

Destroying a Zionist: youtube.com/watch?v=x660IPVi51E

Destroying Destiny:

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

We should make him more mainstream so he gets on things like Joe Rogan and from there has more debates. He's spreading truth backed with evidence, and he's mostly unknown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlwGiSaukvY
youtube.com/watch?v=lnhbrHHUY_8
archive.fo/6TRnJ
youtube.com/channel/UCFRV23uUZAf7l3tyq1CAoMA/videos?disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/watch?v=iT5at3MX1iA
youtube.com/watch?v=aGWCLhbBKQI
youtube.com/watch?v=2U3yLp_mQtU
youtube.com/watch?v=VLL80PsIya4
youtube.com/watch?v=x660IPVi51E
youtube.com/watch?v=u2vVaAxNZpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0&list=PLvipaxUIIi9llgOT6wOwHQK5nu8lOUfVh
youtube.com/watch?v=tLlXC4WUUx0&list=PLvipaxUIIi9kHklrhW3qhDIR004lUauZY
breitbart.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping in agreement.
Very, very clever, intelligent guy.
Definitely anti-Israel but his pro-Palestine views might put poltards off though. However, Ive never seen anyone BTFO that little shit Destiny as well as Ryan.

wasn't even btfo, though, it was like a grown-up lecturing a kid

I think it's hard for a lot of poltards because he doesn't mainly focus on edgy identity politics low hanging fruit memes.

>anti-Israel but pro-Palestine
This is the old school white nationalist position. Most people on Sup Forums are new. By this I mean they have gotten into white nationalism in the last few years. That means they got into it post muslim migrant crisis. So they got into it as a reaction to muslim immigration. They don't understand that you can hate muslims in white countries while still supporting the pals and other muslims when it comes down to israel vs muslims who are not in white countries.

I guess he's pro palis because he's half redskin.

The Pro-Palestinians and Pro-Israel camp are just as shit as the other.

Why do we need to pick a side? How about neither?.
Big countries in the region are turkey egypt iran which have more to offer in terms of trade/position than israel/palestine may ever do.

I think that's really insulting his intelligence. He has his beliefs grounded with evidence and fact, not feeling.

It may have lead him to start his investigation or been a point of inspiration, but it's not some inherent bias he still holds.

This is the old school muslim brotherhood operative position that tries to subvert white nationalism positions.

Haha yep, this is what he comments on the Youtube video:

"I didn't feel like this was a debate, I felt like i was teaching a child about basic politics"

Anyway, it sucks that the production of his videos are total and utter shit. Seems like a really smart guy who knows his shit inside and out but I can't watch his videos because they make my eyes bleed

No, it's because you can't be jew wise and support israel over the pals. And you can't be a white nationalist and support the nest of your enemy, which is israel. Having said the, I don't think ryan is a WN.

In his latest videos he talks about having to work 3 jobs and support 2 children. He makes some good videos from time to time, and I think if he had more resources available to him he'd have the ability to up his quality.

>Shits on Sup Forums for racial based politics.
>Sucks Ryan's dick for racial based politics
kys leaf

>over the pals

Name one thing the pals ever contributed.

You think enemy of your enemy in is your friend, thats a fatal position. Go visit palestine, make sure to bring bullet proof vests

I'm not shitting on racial based politics. I'm shitting on supporting people that solely go for the low hanging fruit of the topic and never into anything deeper. For example: Milo Yiannopoulos or Jordan Peterson.

Jordan Peterson I can respect a bit more because he does go into the nuance of belief but he's still avoids anything that isn't surface level philosophy.

Also worst of all, supporting people like Alex Jones.

I'll let Ryan Dawson explain why: youtube.com/watch?v=PlwGiSaukvY

Palestinians are not a white nation, they are muslim Arabs and as such are just as hostile to whites as jews are except. The difference is that they have -20 IQ points compared to jews and are therefore a much smaller threat than Israeli jews are. At the end of the day however they are both shit and I don't see why you should support either of the fucks.

The pals are the microcosm of what the jews want to do to white people and countries. They want to wipe them off the face of the earth and erase their history. This is what they ultimately want to do to all peoples. If they can do it to them, they can do it to everyone.

Yet turn a blind eye to what a pal would do our society given the chance

"The Zionist Screams in Pain as he Beats You" or "Syria: Israel's Invisible Hand TRAILER" ?

youtube.com/watch?v=lnhbrHHUY_8

That's actually false, jews wish Israel as a homeland but the rest of the world as their servants, they seek to dominate, not conquer. The muslims are exactly the same although they do seek to replace us eventually. At the end of the day Palestine and Israel are to enemy nations and there is once agian no reason to side with either of them.

I like Ryan despite him and his prairie nigger genes. I can't stand this Aussie faggot he brings on though. Just look at this fucking queer.

>Yet turn a blind eye to what a pal would do our society given the chance
Irrelevant. They don't have the power. Also, why do they hold this opinion? Did they hold this opinion before we backed international jewry deciding they wanted to set up shop in the middle east on their land? Do you member?

>almost encyclopedic
Why even use words if this is what you’re going to do with them?

You're right, I'm sorry.

Dawson is great. Been watching him for years, though I wish he would get even a decent cheap mic instead of his phone mic.

He is really good at debating and he is fearless about it. The guy is too smart for his own good, so he has a few obvious personality and visual flaws like many genius level intelligent people.

His interviews with David Cole are top tier.

I've seen a lot of guys like this, they dig in on subjects, find out trivia most people aren't aware of, and it's very interesting.

However, that professorial meme is great but ultimately not idealogical, or idealogical in a way that seeks to change things.

I'd like to see his list of legal and societal changes he would like to see implemented.

Otherwise he'll serve as a human trivial pursuit card... ",Gosh I didn't know that!,"

If it's true he supports Palestine - he is taking sides in a battle that fundamentally has nothing to do with him.

This is a very common trait of academics because Universities very calculatingly teach foreign affairs using the Israel Palestine conflict as an academic tool....so everyone has to read and discuss it. That displaces any possible nuetrality on the subject.

Academia does the same thing with the abortion debate, a tool to teach domestic politics, but also a method for putting down the prolifers and promoting an intrinsically atheist view

As the Israeli Palestinian "debate" is put intrinsically pro Israeli terms.

Preventing a neutral or even apathetic view to exist.

I think the reason he's not more popular is because his speaking style is frankly a bit frantic and boring. He's a very valuable researcher though.

I'm hesitant to take a gander. I've been hurt by so many e-celebs before.

He's a die hard libertarian so you know what he'd do.

Israel is the bigger threat. I would run through a field of ants to get away from a bear, threat management bucko.

Pro-Palestine offers a workable solution to Israel, being simply anti-zionist and anti-Israel without offering a solution invites speculation and we all know where that goes.

>balding
>manlet
>government employee
We have enough of these fags, thanks

Not an e-celeb, he has no desire for fame.

Evidence: he still ises his phone mic to record...

Problem with Ryan is he thinks "racism" and apartheid are bad, a core argument of his he repeats often, which he does again in the israel debate video, and still holds to this today. "racism" is natural and apartheid is a good thing, self segregation is natural and happens even with all the effort to force people in the opposite direction.
archive.fo/6TRnJ

He chose to live in one of the most homogenous countries and people in the world instead of nigger land or islamic state that he cries over. He could pull off islamic since he's such a mud cheer leader.

You haven't actually watched him, or you're being really dishonest.

He doesn't go for trivia or interesting factoids to pull up. He ties together how events unfolded tracing it back to root causes, then draws conclusions based on evidence he finds from that.

Also the Israeli Palestinian debate isn't impossible to rationalize. The main reason people pick both sides is because of the heavy propaganda from Israel preventing the truth to become mainstream.

I respect that. Ok I'll have a listen.
If there's begging then I swear I'll mention it in the next five Ryan Dawson threads I ever encounter.

You need to temper your expectations of him. He's a generic conspiracy buff not a white nationalist. Of course his opinions on race are going to be dumb.

here's an aussie zio targeted political exile that heartily disagrees re: RD.
folks need to get a grip on operation talpiot & unit 8200.
youtube.com/channel/UCFRV23uUZAf7l3tyq1CAoMA/videos?disable_polymer=1

It was a secular country before the Jews took their land

Like I alluded to here:
It's simply not a concern for The West.

If the Levant were to vanish tomorrow, nothing would change in the Anglosphere.... except less reason to be involved in the ME militarily.

Of course my realpolitik debate point is likely to be ignored by pic related.

What's he do for the guvment?

Ok.

It's not that it's knot that can't be untied, it's just not important. An industry built around discussing the knot.

A waste of brainpower treasure and dead westerners

It's important because this knot remaining tied leads to Israel gaining more control over the west. Which will lead to more western lives lost in wars that they design. If Israel is exposed and eliminated or least put on a leash it'd be of benefit to western society.

>Israel is the bigger threat.
I recognize that yes

>Pro-Palestine offers a workable solution to Israel
Tell me, have you ever looked at a pro-Palestinian activists, I have seen several and they are almsot all exclusively open-borders leftists and includes communists, transfaggots, etc and of course tons of muslims too, they are actually far worse than the good goy conservatives that make up the pro-zionists.

So ye, if I was the leader of my white ethno-state I'd probably ally with the Palestinians but I am not going to ally myself with a bunch of fucking traitors, degenerates and hostile invaders.

Could he defeat Destiny?

watched my first Ryan video yesterday, was his """debate""" with Destiny. Holy shit, Ryan is a fucking genius. I can barely remember what I ate yesterday let alone all that shit he spews.

>e celebs

The Pro-Palestinian activists in the west have mostly been corrupted by communism, leftist and ironically Zionist propaganda.

That doesn't mean you can't support Palestine or be anti-Israel.

What is this argument? Can you elaborate? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

I am not arguing it's not important to Israel.

I'm arguing there is no instrinsic value to the West... namely US or it's puppets in NATO like Germany.

Instead of put on a leash, take it for a ride and let it go in the woods, drive back home and say the dog got lost...and never look back.

We've got our own problems to worry about...which includes various semitic sects shitting up the place.

>Palestinians are not a white nation
Thanks for that breaking news. I didn't say
they were.
>Arabs and as such are just as hostile to whites as jews
Not saying we should think of arabs as friends, I
am in favor of killing all of them who are
in white lands. Nevertheless, when it comes to arabs vs israel in the middle east, supporting arabs should be an easy choice unless you're a jew. One of the reasons for doing 911 and
pushing for muslim immigration in to white
lands was so whites would develop enmity
towards them and then sympathize with israel.
Now that they have invaded, it is healthy to
hate them, but always remember why they are
here and who caused it, and it wasn't the arabs.

The intrinsic value to the West is not being controlled by the Zionist Lobby in the US.

The Intrinsic value to the west is not having wars designed by Israel leading to a refugee crises.

Your analogy doesn't make sense, it's not realistic. The dog wouldn't get lost the dog would take the car and drive off leaving you in the woods.

Yeah I noticed that quickly, almost instantly, despite almost monexposure - listening to Rense talking to the Stormfront guy and now this guy. It leads them to hate trump and talk about him like he's stupid because of his alliance with Israel.

This is like Lolbergarians not liking trump because some of his views clash with established dogma.

Their ideology is more important to them than the immediate survival/future of Western civilization and culture. It prevents them from understanding what is needed, now.

>Problem with Ryan is he thinks "racism" and apartheid are bad
Yeah, he's an anti-racist if I remember correctly. He's got some positives and negatives. He's good on the JQ though, and he has been putting in work for a long time.

>monexposure
No exposure

He begs for money every video which makes me think he has some massive Jewish traits. Hey Rabbi, Watchya Doin? Dawson is likley a cryptokike.

Jess Southern > Lauren Southern

Lies.

why don't you listen to someone w/skin in the game? literally.
youtube.com/watch?v=iT5at3MX1iA

He's indian(feather not dot)/mix, not White, and I've long known about Ryan, known his positions. He's very much against ethnic based grouping, organization, anything, and he strongly holds to this to current day. Being consistent, he's actually on the same side as the jews as far as jews genocide of Whites and now pushing the same for Japanese, demanding they must become "multiculteral"/racial/blended too.

Destiny is a retard. To mop the floor with Destiny is no great feat.

Destiny isn't a retard. He's sodomized pretty much every right winger in a debate save for Dawson and JF.

Some of the people he's debated have survived by resorting to sarcasm and "heh i don't even care".

So it's a pretty great feat actually. A lot of the popular people some poltards support don't actually have any sound arguments or data.

This is true.

She makes my pee pee hard, she should cosplay as the zootopia bunny.

fucking furry

Dawson is pretty based, but he sucks way too much commie gook cock

Charlottesville, Civil War, and Alt-Right-lefties, Race reality
youtube.com/watch?v=aGWCLhbBKQI
has anyone seen this? I just started watching.

I am pro-white, whether or not I am pro-Palestine, pro-zionist or pro-whateverthefuck is entirely circumstantial and relies heavily on how that circumstance relates to white European interests at that time.

youtube.com/watch?v=2U3yLp_mQtU

here's a shorter clip on Charlottesville he did and another: youtube.com/watch?v=VLL80PsIya4

>Dawson's debate with a religious zealot
>Tell us that Christians and Jews always supported slavery until "secular" society forced them to reform
What secular society? Literally the vast majority of the members of the Abolition movement, including their founders, were Christians. That's not up for speculation, that's fact. There was no secularist, atheist, agnostic or otherwise, that changed the Christian-dominated countries views ending the practice of slavery. It would be like saying the Athenians were anti-democracy because the majority of their initial detractors opposed democracy and for a long time in their past history, Athens didn't have democracy until Cleisthenes proposed it. And that we should credit non-existent secularists for establishing Athenian democracy.

I watched a vid and i love you already ryan

pls stay

He's obviously not well informed on the alt right and white nationalism as a whole. (((Michael Darr))) is surprisingly fair so far, though.

You'll seldom find someone you agree with 100% of the time. Yeah, Dawson has some hot opinions on racism and other issues but he's great on Israel, the JQ, 9/11, the JFK assassination, Palestine (if you care for it) and a number of other things.

Honestly, he's probably one of the most underrated libertarian Sup Forums-ish YouTubers out there, especially so when faggots like Kraut and Tea have two or three threads made whenever that cognitive dissonant cunt queefs out a video. Dawson may be too good for Sup Forums, honestly.

>Destroying a Zionist: >youtube.com/watch?v=x660IPVi51E
lol that crypto looked like he was about to have a stroke by the end. Good stuff.

He talks fast for an Indian. And he's smug too.

Ethnostates (in the US) is a pipedream.

ryan dawson taken to the woodshed. skip to ~13m45s

youtube.com/watch?v=u2vVaAxNZpQ

He seems kinda cute. Does he ride cocks?

Dawson's "Empire Unmasked" is THE definitive 9/11 documentary. He cuts the kooky bullshit and pieces together the actual evidence. Guess what, it really was Mossad, Saudis, and CIA neocohens. Well worth the $20 for 4 hours. I went from skeptical about 9/11 truthers to full on Jews did 9/11 just from this.
youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0&list=PLvipaxUIIi9llgOT6wOwHQK5nu8lOUfVh

He's also spot on with Civil War history BTFOing the muh slavery narrative.
youtube.com/watch?v=tLlXC4WUUx0&list=PLvipaxUIIi9kHklrhW3qhDIR004lUauZY

Fuck that sand nigger.

Lolno you fucking sand nigger shill, fuck all dunecoons. You are a retard, fuck sand nigger politics. Whites just learned that White is right a politics of racial foreigners is meaningless to us.

Anti-Israel pro-Palestinian is a liberal position. He's just another fucking half shitskin liberal dog spouting his pro-sand nigger feces. Why else would it be on a show like Rick and Morty? Because it's a liberal mongrel position. Otherwise, if it is pro-White, it's a banned discussion.

I wonder (((who))) you are. He's also Native American not Middle Eastern.

>He's also Native American not Middle Eastern.
Oh, I'm sorry, my mistake, sorry I got the brand of shit wrong. He's not a sand nigger, he's a buffalo nigger, BIG difference, deepest apologies.

Go wash your dishes they're filthy, also clean your bathroom it stinks.

Bump

I’ve seen him referenced on here for years but never really checked him out

Ahh, thus we see the Palestinian sympathies.

Well you're not using the analogy you're moving away from it...anthropomorphizing the dog, so whatever.

I think you misunderstand what im saying, you're arguing there is intrinsic value to ignoring the Levant, Im arguing there no such value to stay.

So, I think we're on the same path.

I'm not arguing there is intrinsic value to ignoring the Levant. I'm arguing the opposite. Don't ignore the Levant and study the true history and consequences of what happened there. Consequences that have a huge impact on Western society today and will continue to have a huge impact if left ignored.

Your analogy still doesn't make any sense, by the way.

>t. JIDF

I was really impressed with this guy the first hour or so of listening to him but then after digging deeper on him he just sounds like a tinfoil hatter. Also he can’t spell for shit in his typing which makes me even more suspicious.

this is more or less my position. i love islam and i think 'its okay to be muslim', but i find myself sympathizing with ww2 germany. i cant help but be absolutely disgusted by how they were completely joo dogged by fake tragedies like the holocaust and the complete ignorance people have over the rational causes for german anti semitism

>Anti-Israel pro-Palestinian is a liberal position
>Boomerposting
Go back
breitbart.com

The pipe dream is that the US is not going to fracture along racial lines

>bring bullet proof vests

so you dont get shot by kikes making their way to stab some palis

He's a Muslim

He is an atheist you dumbfuck.