Meet the 300lb tub of lard SJW that controls the media

Her name is Sherry Byrdson, she's the daughter of Roy Thomson(1st Baron of Fleet) although she's such a cunt that she never took his last name and went with her mothers instead. She's also the 3rd richest person in Canada(Her brother is no. 1)

She has a controlling interest of 24% in the Woodbride Company which owns Thomson Reuters. They also own The Globe and Mail which none of you fuckers from Canada would even believe how bad of an sjw rag this thing is. They would make Vox blush but they are taken seriously and are the 2nd most popular newspaper in Canada. Every second article from these people is fauning over Muslims or bashing white men.

Not much is known about this cunt so I figured maybe our autists could do some digging.. From what I've been able to find about her she seems like an sjw feminist and she also looks like a bitter sjw feminist which would explain why The Globe and Mail is an insusfferable piece of shit..

>canadianbusiness.com/lists-and-rankings/richest-people/sherry-brydson-richest-woman-in-canada-thomson-family/

>ca.finance.yahoo.com/blogs/insight/sherry-brydson-canada-richest-woman-ve-never-heard-173409654.html

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2525345/Canadas-richest-woman-Sherry-Brydson-worth-6-5bn.html

This bitch must be stopped. Let's make her famous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Woodbridge_Company
thetyee.ca/Mediacheck/2007/11/20/CanWestRising/
atkinsonfoundation.ca/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=kr8nDe4PMjE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BCE_Inc.
nasdaq.com/en/symbol/bce/ownership-summary
nasdaq.com/symbol/ry/institutional-holdings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuckers that aren't from Canada*

I dare you to go look at their twitter right now, you will want to kill yourself

I'd do her...look at those nipples!!!

Sup Forums did a good job making Soros into a household name but honestly he seemed like he was marked by even the mainstream of he conservative media as a target, this woman seems more under the radar

When did she buy the "Globe and Mail?" I thought all media in Canada was owned by the Jew Izzy Azperger after he bought out Conrad Black? i recall, dr. Pierce did a story on that Jew after he passed a company policy that "no criticism of Israel was allowed in any of his papers."

Crazy cat lady incarnate controls the most powerful media organization on planet earth. This explains more or less everything concerning our current predicament

Since when do the Jews sell their media empires to the goyim? Unless with the internet, the jew was losing so much he HAD to sell? I wish to fuck the Jew Newhouse family in the US would go broke, who own all the most cancerous shit here..

Here's the wiki on their holding company:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Woodbridge_Company

Thank you OP.
This ties in the Epstein family in Toronto, her business management kikes
Seymour Epstein enterprises, whose wife happens to be an Ontario supreme court judge Gloria J. Epstein.
>thetyee.ca/Mediacheck/2007/11/20/CanWestRising/

Want to know who owns the largest newspaper in Canada(Toronto Star)

These guys:
>atkinsonfoundation.ca/

*For social and economic justice*

You can't fucking make this shit up. Canada's media is owned by rabid sjw's

bump

Gross. Good luck, leaf.

>she

the only peopel who read papers and watch the nightly news are boomers. the current "news" format we know today will not exist twenty years from now.

That's a man baby.

You missed the part where this woman controls Reuters

take her out? like it can't be that hard. what have u got to lose?

who gives a fuck! unironically the future is literally message boards like this, blogs, and independent journalists who dont have to bow before their jewish overlords

bump

bump

man I'd love to suck on those nips

>The Globe and Mail
>SJW rag

Holy fuck. Get educated. They have a few SJW OPINION pieces, but they are hardly an SJW publication. They are considered one of the more conservative papers in this country.

user over 50% of their articles are fauning over Muslims

>considered conservative by rapid Bolsheviks

Piano key necklace? I guess money doesn't buy you taste.

Really? because I just went through their twitter feed and it took me 13 articles before there was a story about Muslims.

You don't fucking their website. You sure as fuck don't read the physical copy of the paper. You don't know a fucking thing.

10/10

Thats a jew if i ever saw one

t. angry boomer. Traitors get it first on the day of the rope

Here are some headlines:

"As refugee crisis grows, women turn to artisanal skills for a chance to rebuild their lives"

"Opinion: White on Bay Street: Corporate Canada must do more "

"How we can (finally) put an end to ‘manels’"

bump

Man. I’ve never even heard of her. Bump for interest.

I think you are underestimating the power of mass media senpai.

According to OP she owns 24%. The one 76 is most likely (((them))).

That's on purpose.. News articles say they don't know anything about ehr.. Whether she has kids or is married or not etc etc.. Judging from what the Globe and Mail is like, how she looks, and charities she's been involved in she seems like a dyke sjw feminist to me

No, the other 76% is the rest of her family I think.. Or at least big chunks of it are

They bought Reuters and a few other newspapers from the Rothschilds. I don't think the ROthschilds wouldve let them go unless they knew Thomson was their goys

I read the Globe and Mail every day, but I use it more as a litmus test for the atmosphere of society around me. Most recently I can remember being driven to a blind rage by their dick sucking article about that Columbian cow lido pimento.

>most powerful anything
>Canada
Pick one

Every day they have several articles that make me very angry. I can't believe this is the 2nd largest newspaper in Canada... THe largest is just as SJW and the 3rd is metro whihc is probably even more SJW.. God I hate this fucking country.. I'm lucky I live in QUebec City now.. Our newspaper prints cartoons mocking Muslims

At least our biggest newspaperisn't owned by a Mexican, fucking Amerigoblin

Thats a man dressed up as a man dressed up as a woman.

bump

"Ms. Byrdson"

SHe's bsaically the female version of Soros

"Canada’s richest woman was a political science and economics student at the University of Toronto in the 1960s. While there, she wrote for the school newspaper, The Varsity, and participated in the 1970 Abortion Caravan, in which hundreds of women trekked from British Columbia to Ottawa’s Parliament Hill to protest the country’s strict abortion laws. (Brydson was one of 30 women who chained themselves to the seats in the House of Commons in dissent.)"

This thing owns Reuters

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=kr8nDe4PMjE

Been spelling her name wrong this entire thread. It's Brydson, not Byrdson

>implying the jew won't own the platform

bump

Are we gonna make her famous or what?

Those slacks have slimming effect for a snow cow.

I was trying NOT to see those things!

good work user, we'll take it from here.

we'll bury this fat tub of lard

You won't do shit 56% cuck

Our banks somehow wound up top in the world since we kept the global Jews out pre 2008.
Victory by default, the Canadian way.

OP, I just realized you’re the first leaf to not rail about the CBC and focus on the real scum.
What’s her ownership stake in Canadian big media? The ones who control our internet.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BCE_Inc.

I was gonna say I think the teachers union owns a lot of it. The wiki says tey tried to buy a bunch of it.. Those commies are out of control

Here's a list of the top shareholders in BCE Inc.

>nasdaq.com/en/symbol/bce/ownership-summary

Someone throw sexual allegations at her

So BCE is 20% owned by RBC, and 10% owned by BMO .... RBC and BMO also are like 50% shareholders in eachothers banks...

>nasdaq.com/symbol/ry/institutional-holdings

or 25% shareholders in eachothers banks, my bad...

But, we need to go after this woman. She's the most powerful person in media as far as I can tell and nobody even knows she exists

The Thompson's are one of the richest families in the world. Worth like 20 billion +

Disgusting piece of Shit...
Thanks for incoming nightmares xD

Find her sex dungeon.
The CN Tower shadow at 6 minutes after 6pm on June 6 points directly to it.

childless, probably lesbian, rabid sjw feminist controls the most powerful media organization on earth and Sup Forums doesn't even bat an eye...

We're so fucked. The only thing that has happened recently that restored a bit of my hope was Trudeau backing out of TPP.

At what time of the year? The sun creates different shadows year round... Fucken larping cunt.

lol

bump

Anyone have that immigration infographic with an intersecting star that divides a person based on their race,education etc. I forgot to save that thread.

nope..

Should I bake new bread?