CBTS #259: What does it all meme?! Edition

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP → → → → (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472 (NEEDS UPDATE)
Advise for your first step into this → →

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED → →
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
→ →

Q confirmed → →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines by cutting off their sources (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

WE SALUTE YOU!

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barclays
banking.barclaysus.com/our-history.html
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
business.financialpost.com/commodities/energy/final-investment-decision-on-the-horizon-for-long-delayed-keystone-xl
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret
thedailybeast.com/italys-trump-makes-a-stunning-comeback-americans-beware-the-berlusconi-factor
archive.is/CvPpZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_Stone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_of_Souls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock
knightstemplar.org/KnightTemplar/articles/20100124.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THREAD SUMMARY

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A LARPer who doesn’t even know how to use a tripcode is not one of the ONLY TEN PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance and “full knowledge of this plan.” Someone that important is not posting on Sup Forums. Someone that important is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from more than two people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 10 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors here expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.
Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! It’s over! We’re saved! DON’T QUESTION IT, just spend the entire day ignoring literally everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind our own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ARREST ITSELF.

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. WHERE IS ANY MENTION OF JEWS, WHATSOEVER, IN ANYTHING THAT HE WROTE? Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

Fuck off, redditors. Hero worship somewhere else.

First for retarded

+++

QueenE2nd
willbearrested

Q TRIPCODES DO NOT MATTER
Q PASTING A LIST OF BANKS FROM A WEBSITE DOES NOT MATTER
WHO Q IS DOES NOT MATTER
WHAT MATTERS IS QUESTIONS
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
IGNORE THE SHILLS

Fuck you Podesta.

DONGAR BLUMPFF

!

**** i am copypasta this. I can't explain it differently every time. fuck off if you think i am shilling.

These posts are NOT Verified. They are copypasta from old websites. Also they were posted on a fake bread. (Check OP links...all fake) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
information provided is copypasta... when has Q done a copypasta and why would he have to? He made us dig for everything else, but now just splerges a copypasta from a 2013 soveriegn citizen site?
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html >pic related

(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) →
(You) (Cross-thread) (You) (Cross-thread) →

Spread the word anons. get this thread back on track. Rothchilds are important, but didn't we already know that? some shitty webstie from 2013 certainly did...

TRIPCODE CAN BE BROKE

Q, If that was really you, hope you read this any prove yourself

WARNING: IF THE LAST 'Q' WAS FAKE, IT COULD LEAD US TO THE WRONG HOLE

>
Literally impossible without another country invading.

Anyone have info on clintons and other rich having private shipping routes bypassing customs for "art"... trying to find source on that info seen on here for digging

Do you get free dental in prison?

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

>842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED
I'd still like some confirmation of this.
What is the AVERAGE rate of sealed indictments?

Even if somebody can answer this for a national per-year basis, we can math out how abnormal the situation is.

Repost from last bread:

Been here as much as I can since 1, so don’t roast me if it’s been discussed and I missed it.

Step mom reading an article out loud and it made a connection for me while trying to red pill her.

Is Godfather III ROBERT MUELLER III? Is it that simple?

Ignore this commie shill and ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

Why?+++ Are you yelling in the front and from? Side of shitposting will you?+++

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

To encourage lurkers to participate in more research, I'll go ahead and post what I've found about the bank Barclays. The reason I was looking into this bank was due to a recent announcement by FERC concerning a settlement over "alleged" manipulation of energy prices in the Western US between 2006-2008, right before the financial crisis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barclays

A brief history of Barclays:
Formed on November 17, 1690, in London, England. Originally started by a Quaker goldsmith, the bank began to merge with other banks especially during the 1890s, mostly with other Quaker banks. However, in recent years, such as in the past 50 or so, they have been involved in some interesting things.

For example, they acquired Lehman Brothers (the ones blamed for the financial crisis) in 2008, including their skyscraper in New York. Their largest shareholder is the State of Qatar. According to a paper cited on Wikipedia, "Barclays was the most powerful transnational corporation in terms of ownership and thus corporate control over global financial stability and market competition with AXA and State Street Corporation taking the 2nd and 3rd position, respectively." Barclays was involved in the apartheid regime in South Africa, provides funds for President Mugabe's Zimbabwe government, has been accused of helping banks and Iran circumvent US laws banning financial transactions with certain countries (resulted in a settlement), accused of tax avoidance in the UK (brought to light through whistle-blowers and records provided by Wikileaks), tax avoidance, and the manipulation of daily settings of Libor and Euribor (resulted in fine). There are more, but you get the general idea.

(1 of 2)

Guys, we need to focus on the letters we uncovered in the last thread?

What could the letters "DJTJR" mean?

I'm currently running it through 20 or so search engines and will compile the results?

I might need some help sifting through the final consolidated list though?

+++

Next, I watched their video on the website - banking.barclaysus.com/our-history.html

Stop the video at 0:31, and you clearly see a dragon as the symbol for the bank, which quickly transforms into an eagle over time (Iron Eagle? If any user has a good understanding of European symbology during this time period comments would be helpful). The narrator states afterwords “Back then, many people couldn't read, so John hung a sign outside the bank that everyone could recognize.”
The video also tells us about their advancements: creation of the ATM in 1967, and first bank to offer online banking.

Hopefully this benefits someone in some way in their research. It's really not that hard to type a name into (notgoogle), read the Wikipedia (more importantly the linked sources), and visit their official website. From here, autists can go digging as far as they want to.

Remember, WE have to make the change. Remember that it's thoughts, words, and action that make the difference. Thoughts lead to words, words lead to action. Thus, action, we properly thought out and out of a space of wisdom and understanding, have the greatest effect. Thoughts and words help inspire people to take action, but it is the action that causes the lasting change. So, even if it's just a raindrop, I've added to the bucket.

Also, I thought this would at least provide some reading material besides shill and bot posts.

(2 of 2)

great point from #258 bread:

> House of Saud were a level 3 house (+++)
> Rothschilds a level 2 (++)
> Soros a level 1 (+)
> So the control chain must be Saudi->Rothschild->Soros wherin Soros was the faggot puppet and the Saudi's the puppetmaster of the Rothschilds.
> Now one family cleaned house. The Saudi's.
> What other level 3 (+++) families could there be on earth?

think of the pyramid like this:
+
++
+++

hierarchy is top -> soros -> rothschilds -> saud

cleaning operation is going from the base to the top. at the very top - the keystone if you will - are the people who are above soros.

the windsors.

BOOM SHAKALAKA

DJT-Jr.

CIVILIANS BE AWARE THERE ARE PAID PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT HERE.

STICK TO THE TASK AT HAND. DON'T ENGAGE THEM

It's 2017 and CBTS is still going.

>each bread tastes bad.
>when will autists give this shit up.

you boys seen this shit?

GUYS!

Can we take a page from IOTBW?
(Pun intended)
Seriously. That list of banks, what if we put a "mark of Cain" of some sort on a paper and real-world marked these (((banks))) would normies put it together that these (((banks))) are connected.
Would something like this work?
Just spitballing.
What do you guys think?

THIS

SNOW WHITE is the story of the Wests'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GOD-FATHER the 3rd time.

The first was with Moses, the second was with Jesus.

The 3rd is what Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

Some years back, an unusual study on Moses was purported to reveal hidden
messages in the Bible, with meaning that drew the ire of secret societies.
Many considered the encryption method to be that spoken of in Revelation.
The same study now includes ancient takes on current issues (last 10 pgs).

This is the study : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Here are some key points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

And this is a brief explanation of the Snow White message :

KEYSTONE

>> SAUDI CRUDE BTFO

business.financialpost.com/commodities/energy/final-investment-decision-on-the-horizon-for-long-delayed-keystone-xl

Why are you guys still ignoring the humansarefree.com shit?
It's heavily referenced, not just about the banks

Good find user!

what's the source on this, nigger?

bump

there is no
>task
>we
>us
>them
>Q
>DJTJR
>+++

It's all a LARP, i've been here since day one and since bread ~50 its been a schiziod autism splurge.

snow white actually had jet black hair.

Wow nice.

How does this connect to Korea though?

Hope so.

mostly because there's hundreds of such truther websites.

also, it is actually fun researching all this shit and making ral connections on our own.

maybe 4pol should make their own blog.

>number of larp threads: 259
>number of democrat indictments: 0

really oodles my noodles

articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret

Article from Jan 2000.

Snow White confirmed

TO ANONS:
You will ignore the shills, more than girls ignore me.

>PAID PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT
well, duh.

we knew this 10 years ago.

>It's all a LARP, i've been here since day one and since bread ~50 its been a schiziod autism splurge.

you'd have to pay me to do that sort of work. oh wait...

4 electrons (Be - Berylium)
10 electrons (Ne - Neon)
20 electrons (Ca - Calcium)

>Beryllium is a chemical element with symbol Be and atomic number 4. It is a relatively rare element in the universe, usually occurring as a product of the spallation of larger atomic nuclei that have collided with cosmic rays. Within the cores of stars beryllium is depleted as it is fused and creates larger elements. It is a divalent element which occurs naturally only in combination with other elements in minerals. Notable gemstones which contain beryllium include beryl (aquamarine, emerald) and chrysoberyl. As a free element it is a steel-gray, strong, lightweight and brittle alkaline earth metal.

>Neon is a chemical element with symbol Ne and atomic number 10. It is a noble gas.[10] Neon is a colorless, odorless, inert monatomic gas under standard conditions, with about two-thirds the density of air. It was discovered (along with krypton and xenon) in 1898 as one of the three residual rare inert elements remaining in dry air, after nitrogen, oxygen, argon and carbon dioxide were removed. Neon was the second of these three rare gases to be discovered, and was immediately recognized as a new element from its bright red emission spectrum. The name neon is derived from the Greek word, νέον, neuter singular form of νέος (neos), meaning new. Neon is chemically inert and no uncharged neon compounds are known.

>Calcium is a chemical element with symbol Ca and atomic number 20. An alkaline earth metal, calcium is a reactive pale yellow metal that forms a dark oxide-nitride layer when exposed to air. Its physical and chemical properties are most similar to its heavier homologues strontium and barium. It is the fifth most abundant element in Earth's crust and the third most abundant metal, after iron and aluminium.

If this isn't it, I'm drawing a blank. Someone did suggest it could be masonic levels though?

So none of the 842 sealed indictments are for Democrats?
Fuck off Shill

Wow, that's a lot of ignoring.
:^)

thedailybeast.com/italys-trump-makes-a-stunning-comeback-americans-beware-the-berlusconi-factor

Do you think there is a conaction with the Cult of Saturn and Bohemian Grove?

Morning y’all! I hope you’ve had a great weekend and haven’t chewed your nails to bits yet...

Just curious, other than just another example of Trump’s absolute love for shitposting on Twitter last night, has anyone picked up on, or yet discussed WHY Trump might always seem so blatantly ballsy in his tweets, when directly referring to Kim?!

I know Q has been trying to lead y’all down the Kim route, but not sure if anyone has discussed or noted WHY Trump’s directness, when pointed singularly at Kim, is significant, yet?

If this has been discussed in detail, just let me know. Not trying to rehash an already recognized and covered topic... but I’m also too fucking lazy to sift through the 15,000 archived threads, over the last 10 hours. ;o)

>we

+++1 prayer
for the normies

SNOW WHITE AND THE...

source?

>protip: some larping cunt

>we

Shill spotted

three branches
>three houses
three branches will become one
this will be the prophecy...
woot

Wanna see som cumpewtas sweethawt?+++
C.ayy.eh?

twitter.com/SlicksTweetz

this guy.

this pic:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DObyPicVQAIM1iE.jpg

4 - Fourth book of New Testament, John
10 - Chapter
20 - Verse

>Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?”

If you can't see the application both to Trump and ourselves, you don't understand yet what's happening.

If you were an evil cult, wouldn't you infiltrate the deepest forms of governance? ;]
So maaaybe ;]

>sealed indictments are unusual

Snow White confirmed
READ IT FAGGOTS

>articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret

archive.is/CvPpZ

perfect.

EVERYONE PRAY.

THE MANUAL SAYS IT WORKS.

amen

Now this is an actual question.

If I was worried about being nuked would I call the button presser a 'small & fat', 'rocket boy' etc.

Trump's either 100% sure Kim's not going ahead (tunnel crash etc) or he's using his busines mind,rather than his diplomatic one (if he has one).

>protip: it's not the fucking Bilberberg,CERN, BIS, Bohemian, Soros, OB etc.

Praying as hard as i can mate.

>Ignore this commie shill and ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

Yeah right, callout everyone who ask questions are shills
Just shut up, answer the question, don't ask anything, do what we say right?

>XXX !a22Tubbaks

Updated combined graphic.

Well okay, Mr. Shill, I've been asking for two threads now.

Can YOU answer what the average rate of sealed indictments is? (with citation, because you're a shill and your word is meaningless).

I don't get how Sauds would be higher than Roths. Rotschilds have a family history of doing money for hundreds of years, whereas Sauds didn't start to make money before they started drilling oil in Saudi-Arabia, if I'm not wrong.

Fuck off or answer the questions mate.

Who,hurt,you,user?,Are,they,out,in,to,sided?+++

Boy, there are a LOT of shills ... Persevere !!

→ →
What is the keystone?
Does Satan exist?
Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist?
Who worships Satan?
What is a cult?
Epstein island.
What is a temple?
What occurs in a temple?
Worship?
Why is the temple on top of a mountain?
How many levels might exist below?

ANSWER HERE START DIGGING

Enoch constructs nine hidden vaults underground at Mt. Moriah. The vaults are perpendicular; one atop the other, in which he deposits the most important ancient knowledge. In the deepest vault (ninth), he places a triangular plate of gold, measuring a cubit long on each side, bearing the secret and ineffable name of God. When the vaults of knowledge are complete, Enoch covers them over with soil and erects two pillars on the site—one on which he inscribes the history, Arts and Sciences, and “doctrines of Speculative Masonry” according to Masonic historian MacKey, and one on which he places hieroglyphic information pointing to the precious treasure in the vaults nearby. The pillars are nearly destroyed in the Great Flood and the vaults lost until the building of Solomon’s Temple.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_Stone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_of_Souls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock
The rock is located towards the centre of the Temple Mount, an artificial platform built and expanded over many centuries. The current shape is the result of an expansion by Herod the Great on top of vaults over a summit called Mount Moriah which three millennia ago was the highest elevation in early Jerusalem's proximity to the City of David

!!!

checked+++

Sry new on Sup Forums can't figure out how to reply in general -a thought re the triangle : SA 1 side - outed - Rothshilds/QueenE - she will abdicate or die - 2nd out - Soros : warrants out for the arrest of that Nazi scumbag all over the world. Could lead to the collapse of the eye

Yep and in video games you take out the minor bosses first.
They get more difficult as you go up, right?
All these people thinking you'd start at the top?!?

The fourth book is Numbers not John.

And over the host of the tribe of the children of Gad was Eliasaph the son of Deuel.

Did you post this?

+++

knightstemplar.org/KnightTemplar/articles/20100124.htm

+++

this question is only answered by figuring out the bigger picture
the devil has had dominion over the Earth for a long time
he set up shop and has power and control everywhere now
part of the understanding is knowing that the souls who built the pyramids still roam the planet with you

Sounds exactly like something a shill would say to build himself cover, mate.

Hell, I've just only been trying to get them to tell me the source, other than their silly google drive list. No one has answered that yet!

could lead to three branches becoming one like the Sup Forums prophecy

The last 16 hours has been amazing teamwork and countless laughs. Great work!!!

My guess is the NK nuclear program has already been sabotaged by internal operators. It's been over a month since the last launch/test.

Any seismic activity in the region between now and the last missile test might be evidence of their production plant collapsing.

More like this.

You know what, the last thing Government or some shady force want you to do is start asking the question.
They just want you to shut up, do what they say, follow their lead and don't ask the question

But asking the right questions has brought out the best in Sup Forums. Its a high level psyop.

We need to think about what happens to a triangle when you take away a side.

>can't figure out how to reply in general
the enter key works.
just click on my post no. to reply to me.

welcome to the hellhole.
you'll always be here.

Cannot fucking wait for the Clinton crime incorporated going down the flames!!