The People Choosing to Be Sterilised in Their Twenties

vice.com/en_uk/article/78q9za/the-people-choosing-to-be-sterilised-in-their-twenties

>For 28-year-old Andie, who chooses not to identify as a specific gender (and uses the pronoun they), the choice stems from something stronger. "My mother was a really violent person and I was excommunicated from her at a young age," says Andie. "I'm scared of having kids and turning into her, because motherhood was quite a cruel thing for me. I wouldn't want my kids to go through the same experience."

>What would they say to people who think 19, or even 29, is too young to make a decision so final? That this is a narcissistic lifestyle choice designed to hold onto their not-quite adult status?

>Katelin assuredly disagrees. "I want time alone, time with my partner and time to travel and spend money on luxury. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that," she says. "My generation live in a broken world. We come from broken homes and have broken minds and bodies. Many of us just don't want to reproduce. It's my life, and I'm not hurting anyone."

What is your opinion on this, Sup Forums?

>Im choosing not to have kids, not because no one wants to have kids with me

>Everyone around me can just die. No one cares about me in this world.

...and?

Someone wants to undergo an elective surgical procedure that doesn't materially harm anyone else. What's the big deal?

I approve of these people not passing along their genes. The world is better without them having offspring.

id fuck them hard

So what's the chromosomes of these people?

they're completely right to not reproduce, but their main problem is they'll never fix themselves. Theyre a symptom of our individualistic and selfish world.

>Whatyour opinion on this?
Twenty is way too late. Most are unlikely to pass as female at this age, hence the increased suicide rate post operation. Unless you transition before puberty, it's not worth it. This is what Sup Forums doesn't seem to understand - allowing children to start hormone replacement therapy before puberty is literally a life saving set of procedures.

i don't think theres any danger of that.

This is what liberty create

>the issue solves itself
I see no problems with this

Sterilisation, not transgenderism.
Though the picture is confusing

So you're telling me that SJWs are sterilizing themselves?
What's the problem?

>My generation live in a broken world. We come from broken homes and have broken minds and bodies.
Well, I don't disagree with that general sentiment in any case.

>the foxes choosing not to eat grapes

Honestly this, if they don't want children it's better they can't since they probably won't take proper care of them any way. We already have too many kids in this world being abused by shitbag parents

In this case what's the difference? She transitioned which resulted in sterilization.

This sucks. There's nothing wrong with their genetics, these freaks are victims of cradle to grave propaganda. They're hopeless, but it's unfortunate that they'll never reproduce and at least put their kids up for adoption.

Having children is narcissistic and selfish.

A parent chooses to have a child for their own selfish pleasure, or by the whim of their morals, ethics or guilt.

The child is forced to endure the harsh realities of a cruel world until death... without its consent.

It would be better if the parents didn't want to have the child in the first place, and by that measure these young people undergoing sterilization are superior to people who choose the have kids.

I have no problem with freaks performing voluntary eugenics

>leftists sterilizing themselves
lol

The difference is that user asks what our thoughts on sterilisation are.

this

Fantastic news. Just imagine these emotionally stunted freaks started having kids.

freaks like this should be sterilised, so im fine with it.

Most women should be sterilized. Very few have any redeeming values other than there looks. Most not even that .

All of these brainwashed women could become normal if there was a camp in the forest where you could go for 6 months and have no phone, no television, no computer, no sex and just hang with a bunch of older men who teach them the basics of survival.

>My generation live in a broken world. We come from broken homes and have broken minds and bodies. Many of us just don't want to reproduce.

As much as I may despise these people, it's hard to argue with this when I feel the exact same way.

I wouldn't wish my life on somebody I completely fucking hated, let alone a random child.

yeah people had it so much better in 1732 for example

>What is your opinion on this, Sup Forums?

Poor girls who have been complete and utterly brainwashed.

The state did more damage to them than their families ever could.

In that case, I'm ok with it but I think the non-binary communities should stop calling it "sterilize" and say something a little more appropriate to sensitivities. I like "limits potency" but there's still a lot of debate on that.

I know a girl on Normiebook that is crowdfunding over 9,000 dollars, donated by friends she knows, to get her tits cut off. My mother had hers remove due to breast cancer. And this whale cunt wants a free ride from her pals to pretend to be a man. It makes me fucking murderous.

This

>degenerate roastie
>get sterilized
I am not seeing the downside.

they should just kill themselves

No, I think life has always been vicious and cruel and nobody deserves Hellfire more than people who bring innocent children into the world only to suffer.

this

christcuck detected

I'd let the one with the tits turn my dick into a smurf with her lips.

These people definitely should be sterilised.