What do you think?

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/02/us/black-commencement-harvard.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/yale-admit-shamed-on-facebook-for-her-white-privilege.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should push them to self segregate.

This article probably should have been released like 70 years ago.

Good on the author to getting around on finishing it!

I think it's fine.

nytimes.com/2017/06/02/us/black-commencement-harvard.html

Title: Colleges Celebrate Diversity with Separate Commencements

already in progress

No just off them instead.

Why would white kids want to be your friend?

Why do black people keep whining about racism when they themselves are really racist?
Not western/american so I have no idea at all

Other than allegedly building your entire country, blacks have nothing else to cling to.

bs jew prpaganda

Now an article like this would leave them convulsing on the pavement due to racism

Only if they're the only black in a white suburban area.

Recently opinion pieces have taken over the traditional article format. Very disgusting. Sad.

Maybe some redpilling material to get some people to see (((NYT))) as shit

Hopefully not.

>black people are like pokemon
very progressive

Can they be friends with their (step-)mom?

Kekk

Do you people know any black folk? Other than a thin segment of high minded people, they don't give a shit. The ones that do tend to produce eye rolling and teeth sucking among the majority. Here's how this conversation would go with another black instead of a far left Jewish journalist:
"But brother, do you think your children can really be friends with white people?"
"Boy, shut your dumb ass up. Wanna be woke ass nigga. Annoying as fuck."

Read the comment,s holy shit liberals are major pussies.

Not if you're a racist

Africans hate american blacks

I love it when people refer to themselves as "educated." You're basically saying "I'm a pretentious asshole who is actually not as smart as I think I am."

He left out the fact that he can live in a majorly black city by staying in the whitest part of it. If he ever actually lived in a ghetto he'd be posting nigger hate threads with the rest of Sup Forums.

When you come from a place where prejudice is still based on tribe and last name, America's lingering race issues must seem pretty insignificant.

>allegedly
I like this wording. Made me smile.

Not that I would put it past niggers to do this, but I'd like some proof that this is real.

This is true. I worked with a Nigerian that said African American culture is a worship of criminality.

I don't think I'm worried about uprising from liberals if this how they live

>I've done my research

Notice how people make the exact same, cringe statements? Either the AI I not that developed to come up with enough permutations or people are just uninteresting sheep.

I dunno but Fox News wrote an article about it

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/yale-admit-shamed-on-facebook-for-her-white-privilege.html

My money is on it being a white liberal woman. One that puts her pronouns in her email signature.

I'm cancelling my ISP, cell phone and moving into the woods. Good luck dealing with this shit...

>mfw its real
What an absolute piece of shit Melissa is

I swear to god. Can they not see how this attitude and behavior causes them to be viewed with contempt by the very people they think they are supporting?

I had to take a break from reading this after the first sentence. Why do liberal white women hate themselves?

Wait, she's a woman. I think I just answered my own question.

No. Because they don't actually have black intimates. If they did, they'd be instructed to chill the fuck out and perhaps offered a blunt.

The endophobia in this is strong.

>What do you think?
"1 post by this ID"
I think we're on to your tricks, Shlomo.

aren't you BLACK?

Gib khazar milkers

lmao where is this from
Wanna see what part of my state they're from
>mfw it's Yellow Springs

Bless you, glorious Nippon.

no, niglets should stay away from white children

It's their loss, moron. I agree, push them to self segregate for their own protection against aggression. They'll fall for it, but the Jews won't.

same shit like can women be friends with men?

You cannot end racism or sexism.

Never has worked, never will.

Nice. The side by sides are very strong material. The format is easily digestible and the juxtaposition proves the point by itself.

Those fellas are on the other side of the Sea of Mutual Enmity.

That's just it. Their reaction is rebellion against their parents. That's how they see it as both edgy and justified, because they are "better" people.

>while having no problems at all
>hmm how can we forcefully change this situation?

It's likely a white bitch as suggests

>dark days
What did he mean by this?

>I'm liberal because i only live near people like me

>that numale cartoon profile picture

The thing is that people from Ghana go to the USA because the USA is a better place than Ghana, they leave behind their old nation and most of it's culture to reap the benefits from a more successful one. Basketball Americans are from the USA, the only culture they have is that of the "hood" and they see it as their in-group while the rest of the USA is the out-group. They have no intention of becoming part of the rest of the USA, white USA.
They are a foreign culture in the middle of the USA that doesn't want to assimilate and only have violence and immature materialism as a value. And hiding behind racism has protected this entire shitheap from criticism.

>Sandy B(ernstein)

They have nothing to be proud of because they never bothered reading up about Africa or trying to figure out what part of Africa they're from, they're being taught that the African bit in African American is the most important part and reject "white america", in favour of their own in-group.
So what is the African culture in America? well its the hoods, the ghettos. Not to mention critical theory teaching them to see the world as oppressor vs oppressee through a racial lense. Something the media and academia are heavily encouraging.

Anyone want to be my white friend?

LOL

Give me a break

Why is there no like counter
< t. FaceBerg user

This is beyond pathetic.

Poo here if they're not full blown degenerates then it's fine

my white friends arn't so its cool

>"Where would we get them?"

Jail, its the pound for nigs.

Unironically this - if there's a lesson to be learned from the 20th/21st centuries it's that trying to force segregation will always backfire. The only way to truly make a segregated society work is if you persuade part of the population to segregate themselves voluntarily. We've already got movements in the black, hispanic, and asian communities demanding 'safe spaces' and special treatment and services for their ethnic groups, we just need to take it a step further and convince these people that segregation is in their own self-interest. Convince people that it's okay to have black-only schools and hispanic-only businesses and so forth and people will naturally start to accept it as the norm.

Yes. Nothing was forced upon me and I naturally became best friends with a kid Marquelle in kindergarten and then Justin in fourth grade. They were both black and we were great friends. Don't have many black friends I hang with now but don't isolate your children on the basis of race if you are an ameriburger

It's OK to have white friends.

Black people have very low average IQ, they are literally too stupid to see their hypocrisy.

The only reason she is liberal is because she is rich with a PhD and lives in a 100% white/asian suburb.

Even in the fucking "Sports" section. They always have to drop opinions in the articles, never just the facts. Give me a boxscore and I'll know exactly how a game played out.
They've stopped sticking to giving the "Who, What, Where, When," and just hammered their version of "Why."

I don't need the motive. I can determine that on my own.
>Just the facts, Mam.

they are hypocrites, and their (((masters))) insulate them from such criticism

It's an excuse for their lack of success and inferiority

no

Because according to postmodernist critical theory, it is not possible to be racist against whites, for some reason.

Another idea to plant redpills:
Print this fake header with a link / QR-Code to the real one.

Africans are way better than African Americans. One goes to my trade school and he is very bright, polite, and grateful to be here.

I have many friends who are black african and caribbean.

They know I'm quite right wing and we laugh about it together but at the end of the day we're all part of a new and rather unfortunate British identity which we either have to make peace with or die out forever.

no wtf they are niggers

the mark of a child is the inability to recognize infantilism

That's a Korean flag you dumbshit.

hear things like this from many US anons (that immigrants form africa are scores better than us-blacks) - your local blacks must really suck. The immigrants from africa of course mostly have to pass some filters I guess? (Not like africans coming to mama merkels germoney - lol)

I see merchants on the faces at the right side of the kids