Pervy sex scandals that DIDN'T end careers?

All of a sudden, Pedowood seems to care about sex harassment. But this isn't anything new.

Let's make a list of scandals that Pedowood totally didn't give a fuck about and ended no one's career.

Example: defamer.gawker.com/remember-when-38-year-old-jerry-seinfeld-dated-a-17-yea-1714153938

What else is there?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/david-letterman-admits-sexual-affairs-staffers-details-extortion/story?id=8728424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Milkers

>17
>pedo
>kys faggot

When MOSSAD is hired (BLACK CUBE) to harass victims you know that other s#it eating kikes like ol'Jerry has done the same.
All of you are terrible people.
There is no saving you.

Roy Moore will get elected to the US Senate despite being a creepy perv.

false allegations shill.

David letterman fucking interns

nice try goy

Those milkers tho

GIVE ME THAT FUCKING MILK

17 is legal. 14 is illegal, but really isn't immoral. up until the 20th century most women were married and pregnant as soon as they could physically conceive children. In the 20th century women gained alot more political power and decided they didnt like this anymore and thus it is against the law to have sex with women under 17

Jerry (((Seinfeld))) and Shoshana (((Lonstein))) it's all good move along

17 or 18 is the age of consent isn't it? so if that's the case it's legal. get over it. every man on the planet would take an 18 year old over a 30 year old.

David Letterman fucking staff members then goes on to have totally successful career:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/david-letterman-admits-sexual-affairs-staffers-details-extortion/story?id=8728424

If this was revealed just this week and he was still on the air, he'd be fired and replaced.

Depends on the state. I'm some states ( like Ohio) it's 16. No questions asked.

She was 18 and had huge boobs. It would be a sin not to put some dick in her.

I think it's fine unless you're in a position of trust and authority like a teacher. Sienfeld did no wrong . just a rich jew with a taste for some fresh khazar milkers.

wanted to fuck that isnt pedophilia you fucking retard, look at the size of her tits

she's still pretty hot for being over 40

>brown eyes
yuck

to each their own, it really depends on the girl for me

Jerry's a smart man

nice pits, would look great lubed

Jerry did nothing wrong.

this guy gets it

after they broke up someone gave Jerry a Beverly Hills High school senior year book. He was not happy!

How is jerry a pedo. If anything a Ephebophilia. She looks like a young woman ratger than a old girl

Wasn't there like a 50 something Hollywood guy that was married to a 15 year old hottie a few years ago?

That girl's parents signed off on it.

Getting wealth is the only way beta males can get hot chicks , if that isn't allowed anymore then only chads get pussy.

now what's the deal with pedophiles? well, I don't get it. am I right people?