South African nigger test

It's cool that Americans still feel connected to us Europeans!

Poland is fucking based and watching their marches fills me with a raging fire of hope!

Slavs and meds are white!

I go by the south African nigger test. If a bunch of south African niggers come to your farm, would they rape your wife and children and then murder everyone because you look white enough? If the answer is yes then I'll consider you to be white like me.

If whe can't band together whe will all seize to exist! This is no time to be a puritan as this will simply lead to the destruction of all the people you consider to be real whites.
I understand that you can't keep deluding something to the point where it doesn't mean anything anymore, but for now I propose the South African nigger test is a reasonable and practical solution.

Whe need to take care of the immigration problem first as this is the most urgent threat. Whe can't do this if whe can't come to a consensus about who are and who are not our people.

After that you can start being puritans again when it comes to reproduction.

Bump

Get out of your slide treads

Cool

South Africans follow 1 drop rule as well though
They call those who are mixed coloreds

>South African Nigger Test
This is powerful.

Now how do whe convince the rest of Sup Forums?

Finally, some sense in the middle of the fucking raids we've been dealing with the past few weeks. Thank you OP.

But the average white American would still be white in their eyes, so would slavs and meds.

Slavs aren't white.

>t. Kike

>south african nigger test
Yes, but wouldn't they think Jews are white, and kill them as well? By that logic Jews are white and our allies, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

No problem, this has really been bugging me. Now I don't want to be the hippy cunt that's like "whe should all come...like together mannn", but realistically whe will lose if whe only devide ourselves.

Fuck you

So are race traitors, but whe have to make steps. First deal with the bigger problems then sypher out the rest.

This opinion will kill the people you consider to be white, do you hate white people that much?

You'd better start cleansing the Hague. This city is literraly an African enclave.

Every big city in my country has infested to be honoust, white flight is real. But whe can't do shit about it as individuals, only if whe fom a group can whe be strong enough to turn the tide.

you're a nigger

You see goys? Jews are white.

How do we solve this problem? They are basically incognito at this point, unless you really know what to look for

God bless you and your nation. I wish you all the best. Keep fighting for white Europe.

Hello jidf, fuck off!

Nugger

you're a jew too

Whe reduce the ammount of possible enemies by trowing out the ones that can be spotted without question first. Then whe can start looking for the ones that are less obvious.

>South African nigger test.
What?
>Poland is fucking based
>a raging fire of hope!
>Slavs and meds are white!
This is Sup Forums now. Cringe.

If I'm a jew you can purdge me after whe restore the white countries to the way they're supposed to be!

Contain your autism please.

Willy ou stop whining?
Sup Forums is useful for other things like installing a clown as president or discussing flat earth truth. Take your cucked suicidal pics to /hm/ or even better /cm/

We let the Jews in, and marry the Jewesses, diluting their bloodline further to the point where they are no longer distinct.

Like I said, you can become a puritan gain after the problems are taken care of for wich whe will have to work together to solve.

Good job my Dutch friend.

Hey user, decent idea. If other anons got on board it might manageable but it could lead to infighting. Also, it's spell 'we' not 'whe', just a heads up.

Fair.
Burgers have to deal with spics like you have to deal with muslims

Infighting is good to an extent, and is some cases even necessary.

your wrong the jews would have been the middle easterns that sent them to your farm after telling them you have all their shekels

can't we all just cleanse the jew and the go back to fighting wars over turkey instead of hating each other. Us middle easterns don't give a shit about whites. I support the IOTBW movement and not BLM. I voted Trump and not Hillary. I want ISIS dead and I want the jews to stop indoctrinating our people to hate you guys and indoctrinating you guys to hate us. We are literally the same but different different nigga

Also *disclaimer* ALL RELIGIONS ARE BAD *disclaimer* before anyone brings up islam god fucking help me

I agree, but if the infighting leads to the destruction of the entire group then it's harmfull. And I'm not even suggesting a full stop to infighting but a temporary one.

Thanks for the correction, I'll keep it in mind.

Yeah, that sounds practical.I don't really care about shit that happens in non-white countries anyway.

Thank you American friend.
Exactually.