Naruto has a nice world and the mechanics and stuff are interesting

>Naruto has a nice world and the mechanics and stuff are interesting.
But here's the thing - the main characters are horrible. They are so bad, they shit on everything good about the series. There are very good characters like kakashi, Gai, Madara etc but the team 7 trio is so bad that people forget about these good things.
Naruto is autistic and stupid for no reason, and his quest to bring Sasuke back is retarded.
Sasuke is a coldsteel the hedgeheg level edgy faggot. His plot armour is retarded.
Sakura is a whiny useless slut.

Yeah sounds about right

I disagree. I mean at the beginning of the series their interactions were cool. The problem is in the fact that Kishi repeated this pattern 3244436 times with every single ninja team. In every team looks the same. Also after Sasuke left everything stared to suck.
At at the beginning, the world looked cool, but we never really explored that part of Naruto

don't forget about power creep after Pain arc, but people have gone over this shit many times before

I wanted to watch a show about ninjas, turned out it was a show about wizards.

Naruto ended after chunin exams. After that there were a few good moments, but it never reached that level of chunin exams. Pain arc was the last somehow good arc

Over all the things you could have picked to like about Naruto you picked one of the worst

Ninjas are Japanese wizards on Japanese pop culture

>Naruto ended after chunin exams
Totally agree to that
The show peaked at the Gaara vs. Lee fight

I personally found the Team 7 fight vs Orochimaru really good, the one I've memorized the best of them all. but yeah, Rock Lee vs Gaara is also really good

>Liking Naruto
So what school are we shooting zack?

>7 fight vs Orochimaru
Also a good scene, i learned Orochimaru's theme on piano because of that fight
He wasn't such an edgy villain like fucking pain

Yeah, I also just loved how Sasuke and Sakura shit bricks and got paralyzed just like that. A scene like that never happened afterwards, which is I guess kind of a good thing

Kakashi should've been the main protagonist.

True
Also back then the image of the hokage was a true leader of his village and not fucking Tsunade doing desk work
Damn, Sarutobi was awesome character

Agreed, Sarutobi was a fucking badass

I actually always thought that the characters were what made Naruto interesting, but that was earlier on in the series, before the timeskip.

You didn't post the line about how the friendship stuff being cringe.
I posted that comment on the super thread and I demand that it should be reproduced accurately.

I agree that the original series had far better characters but Shippuden also had a few good characters. Not more than five but in my opinion pic related are 2 of them

I think the main problem with battle shounen in general is that they don't know when a friendship stops being bromance and starts being homoerotic.

Oh man, Hidan was one of my faves. Completely forgot about him, that was a pretty solid arc.

If Sasuke is coldsteel the hedgehog, then what is Madara?

>If Sasuke is coldsteel the hedgehog, then what is Madara?
Mr. muh feels are too strong McEdgelord

wut

Sorry, i thaught you know the episode where Hashirama explains that the Ushihas are the people with the biggest sense for emotions and the Sharingan evolved from this sense