/ss/ - Secret Santa

It is finally the weekend so we can have a thread!
If you have not received your Santa list yet, BE PATIENT. They are coming soon!

Please e-mail Santaloli if you believe you will be late in sending your cards or present so your recipient knows their Santa loves them and wants them to be happy.

The ride begins so hold on to your Christmas cheer, get comfy and post your cards when they arrive!

No, you haven't been grinched yet. No one is grinched before 5:30 p.m. on December 24.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jlist/status/783748258073944064
twitter.com/jlist/status/791856465959092224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have my list of some people from last year who didn't get thank you cards, and past recipients.

Early Christmas cards for them all!

Why would you do this, there is nothing to talk about. It's just going to be another weekend of pretending to be retarded, people who actually missed the deadline, and meetup shit.

Where's your damn trip?

Weekend Christmas cheer doesn't need a trip!

oh shit , ive missed the threads. Is it still possible to sign up ? Ive got a really nice present for another user.

It is probably possible to sign up - you are about 50 weeks early! Look for threads in early October 2017!

I didn't expect to see another thread so soon.

Your cock doesn't count. Also you're really early for sign ups.

What's Santaloli's email?

It changes every year, so if you want to sign up, you will have to wait until September.

Oh ok.

The waiting for assignments begins!

Oh boy I cant wait for assignment!

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for your waifu, I can tell you I have money. What I also have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a dream for people like you. If you let me buy for you now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will spoil you.

What kind of crafts are you all planning to do for your assigns? And how will you best incorporate cum into your creation?

I'm sending my shit early as possible, fuck this "Oh boy I received it just in time for Christmas so I didn't have to wait long to open it" shit.
People can expect their cards before probably Thanksgiving.

Also don't worry.

Though Sierra Mist is gone, the new Pepsi lemon-lime product "Mist Twst" DOES make a cranberry version.

I plan to bake some cookies for whoever I get. Can't think of anything else to do but make a card.

What the heck did you just wish for, you little girl? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the NEET Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous shopping trips to Comiket, and I have over 300 official figures. I am trained in currency conversion and I’m the top bidder on the auction for your perfect present. You are everything to me, not just another assignment. I will cheer you the heck up with overspending the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying only a few things on your wishlist? Think again, buddy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of re-sellers across Japan and your waifu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the gift, friend. The gift that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your price bracket. You’re getting spoiled, kiddo. I can spend any amount, anywhere, and I can order you over seven hundred different dakis, and that’s just with my debit card. Not only am I extensively trained in buyfag threads, but I have access to the entire arsenal of japanese proxy services and I will use them to their full extent to wipe the miserableness off your face with my christmas card, you little tyke. If only you could have known what a merry holiday your little "humble" application was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have asked for more. But you couldn’t, you didn’t want to be a bother, and now I'm paying the shipping costs, you lovable baka. I will put glitter all over and your room will be covered in it. You’re taken care of, user from 4C.

Alright, the first circle of hell is nearly /spoiler] complete.
With the excelption of one person, that I'm waiting on to confer with Santaloli about, you should have received either confirmation or rejection emails.
Now to export the whole database and cry when it falls apart.

Is it too late to do a quick edit on my list before matchings?

Edits to the wishlist/card list, and addresses should be fine basically until your Santa sends out your gifts. Please do it sooner than that though.
If you want to change shipping type, price bracket, number of card, and/or number of gifts, you have like two hours because I need to eat.

I hope I get a better gift this year.

Ha, and it's not even a full package but samples.

I wonder who'll get me...

I hope you have better taste this year.

#rekt

I swear to god if I get another dragon dildo I will fucking murder all of you

Wasn't this whole thing for grown up people?

i probably would eat cum cookies if they're damn good and made with love

cutest thing ive seen all week

Ah, I missed the deadline. Ah well. Procrastinator life. Good luck everybody.
Have fun with that. Would you like a Hecatia "Welcome to Hell" shirt as you run through the data gauntlet?

Q: Do you spend time making generals on another board that are so fast moving you barely get sleep?

Hey, this is Sup Forums. We're all little girls here.

Nope.

Ah, gotcha. Just checkin' something.

I do

Sorry that I'm being a very naughty little girl by being impatient, but when are assignments excepted to be done with?

They will start going out late tomorrow at the very earliest, assuming nothing goes wrong and . As it is just me and Santaloli and Santaloli is not good with computer and I'm employed, it may take up to a week to complete 100%.

>Santaloli is not good with computer

Please forgive me.

I might make some eraser stamps if I don't suck at it.

why would you complain about multiple dragon dildos?

Ah Blue, if you're up for it I will send you a card. You being in these threads every year makes the other non-santa tripfaggots bearable.

fuck yes its starting

My gift didn't come 2 months early! I've been grinched again!

What a pleasant thing to hear. While incredibly tempting... I will have to decline. The thought is fine enough. Focus on the people who made it in. I hope this year ends up being more on the positive side of things than the others. If you, or anyone really want to make me happy, just make cute Mahoutsukai no Yome stuff. I'll be jealous of every single one. Especially Silky. Ah... now I really want a Silky card.

That said, I also want to prepare a present for the anonymous populace again. I have an idea but it'll probably take me more than two months to make work, so don't look forward to it too much.

What is a santafaggot consist of?

The manifestation of all gifted dragon dildos that just want to go up an ass instead of getting laughed at and forgotten all the time.

Here's that guide a helpful user put together in the previous /ss/ threads.

Shops for brandnew merch:
CDs: cdjapan
Books: honto.jp, amazon.co.jp
General merch: amiami, amazon.co.jp (only ships some merch internationally)

Shops for used goods:
Books: amazon.co.jp (Used books can be really cheap on amazon, but only some are available for international shipping. Generally, those that have the 'Prime' sign can be shipped internationally.)
General merch(including CDs): mandarake, suruga-ya (no international shipping), Yahoo!Japan (no international shipping)

If you want to buy from stores that do not ship internationally, you need to use a proxy (buys and ships the item for you) are a forwarder (you buy the item and ship it to him, he ships it to you)
Good and cheap forwarders:
2you4 (does not always undervalue)
jpn-depot
biginjap.com

Good and cheap proxies:
jpn-depot
zenmarket (for Yahoo!Japan)

If you're in Europe, choose shops that undervalue to prevent having to pay import taxes and further delay due to customs being lazy and slow.
Check buyfag.moe for more details of everything and information of your country about loli importing/undervaluing.

Santaloli and Santafaggot should have an anime.
Imagine a show starring a cute, happy Loli and a bad-mouthed but hardworking grunt.

i want this now

This is extremely helpful, thanks.

>When you think you're that one person

You know us better than that, were full hype for what you create.

Last year I handed out cards you would've liked, i'm planning on doing a similar one. Same series but different art.

I'm so excited!

You made that one? Aaah, I am already regret. That was the card that made me really want to see more stuff from the same series.

Really? I'm flattered!
I can send you one too blue, if you want.

Do you still have the emails from when you did v-day? I'm Viradechtis and you can just send me your address from there. Or I can give you my email again.

Ahh, it's you! Glad to see you're still around and breathing. We'll definitely be in touch. I might just be incredibly lazy right now. But at the latest, I'll send an email tomorrow.

Be lazy all you want, i'm here forever.

Wew lad, old faces.

Oh wow, I remember drawing that!
Im glad you still have that.

Loli wakes up in the morning, then gets out of bed, already wearing a Santa outfit.
She looks at her phone to check the date: September 13th. "Hooray! It's time to start preparing for Christmas!"
Loli runs downstairs to find Faggot asleep on the couch with beer bottles all around. "Wake up Faggot! It's time for Christmas! I already made a thread."
Faggot slowly sits up and sees Loli's outfit. "Oh, Christmas. I guess I'll try to reply to some emails in a bit..." He trails off as he picks up the surrounding beer cans, looking for one that still has some left in it.
"Don't worry" says Loli, "I'll go answer some emails. You can help out when the volume gets higher." She runs off into the next room.
Faggot sips his warm beer, "She's going to work me to the bone this year as well." He opens his laptop to check the thread that Loli made. "... and she wants to send cookies to everyone. I hope she doesn't make me help with those"
Suddenly, Loli runs into the room, waving her arms over her head. "Ahhh, Faggot, help! I was answering emails but then the computer got mad at me!"
Faggot sighs, and walks over towards the computer room, while Loli hides behind him. Loli has never been good with computers, but she keeps trying and somehow breaking everything.

Faggot opened the door and was greated with a cloud of smoke. After coughing, he looked around the room. Loli's laptop, external monitor, and bluetooth keyboard were all on fire. How did she even manage that.
He picked up one of the many fire extinguishers kept near Loli's electornics, and put out the fires.
"Don't worry about that Loli, I'll handle the rest of the emails." "OK, I'm gonna go practice making cookies then!"
Faggot went back to the couch and started replying to the emails. Most of the anons had shit taste. Normally he would inform them of that, but since it's Christmas, he let it slide.
A short time later, a smoke alarm went off in the kitchen, and Loli came running over to Faggot again.
Faggot sighed, and picked up another fire extinguisher. It seems like this year will be just as stressful for him as the last one.

Sounds like I can still count on Sup Forums for some things!

Oh man, that poster. Ah, the memories. The sleepless nights. The post-hurricane life. The daily poverty eating of crackers, peanut butter, and green apple slices. The broken tablet cable panic. The "My account overdrafted by mistake" panic. The "I don't have money for shipping" panic. So much emotion in that poster; almost makes me cry.

Amiami has both new and preowned products, and fromjapan acts as both a proxy for jap sites but they also work for proxy bidding. Cheaper than using buyee on Y!Auctions.
Shop smart anons, and don't buy from shit like jlist or related overpriced places.

Santafaggot would be moe if he was a cake.

TOM (tokyo otaku mode) is another overpriced site.

I think after the J-List fiasco last time, no one would even think to shop there unless they were new to these threads. Hopefully that guide and other posts throughout the threads to come will get them in the know.

I hope my recipient likes the stuff I get them. I don't really care what your tastes are, I'll try my hardest to hook you up with some cool stuff. The idea of grinching someone doesn't sit well with me.

Oh it ate some of my sentence. From Japan does searches for items too if you submit a request. Don't bank on it though.
They were included in the "other shit".
Pretty much just shop around and compare. If you can get something cheaper elsewhere don't pay for their bullshit.

And I'm glad to have received it! Too big a sentimental faggot to throw things like this away.

I hope you're doing better now ;_;

FromJapan's search is a joke. You're better off searching for it yourself and ordering it through them.

Can confirm they are reliable though, been using them for almost 5 years with no issues.

I've only ever searched for one thing through them, but good to know for future use so I won't waste my time.

You have both the drawings I drew, the Present Akari and the infront of water Akari on the far left. Though I think the water one I drew for you, for my sister since shes the cookingfag and i'm the drawfag of the family.

It almost makes me cringe how much I and my materials have improved over the years with you guys here on Sup Forums

I mean go ahead, it'll only take a minute of your time. Just don't expect them to be able to find something that you can't.

Alright guys, assigning is about halfway done, but I'm starting to get tired and fuck up, and that's really not something I want to be doing while fucking around in the database (wow wow).
Hopefully my card program will work with the modifications, since I sort of remember how it works, and if it does, assignments should start tomorrow. Otherwise, it may be delayed heavily.
On a side note, if I made a PO box as well, would you guys be interested in that? I guarantee you will NOT get cookies from me though.

Of course, I would love to send things to you Santa.

Please take your time!

It's okay now. I'm doing alright. Still in the technically-unemployed zone, but I'm about to finish some client work and do some cool stuff next month so it's not so bad. And I love remembering those times. There was a lot of stress back then but it got finished and I was happy with it. I'm really happy to see it still hanging up.

Anyway, I'm tired as hell. It's been really nice seeing you guys again! Make sure you make this the best secret s/a/nta ever. Good night.

Goodnight Blue.
It was awesome too talk to you as always.

what are you talking about?

J-list™ is the best website for all of your /ss/ needs!
Snacks, onaholes. manga, or Japanese chopstick!

All at J-list.com™

Wow, I didn't even notice since you sent it under a different name. That and you really did improve a lot, not that the first one was bad.

Sounds like self employed to me. Was nice knowing some of you folks are still around, have a good night!

Also, I can guarantee that I'm never throwing it out.

Do post it.

Hudson pls go

Is it bad that I listed shit mostly from the last 2 years, it should be easier to find stuff of those series right? I listed a couple older series too.

I would rather have Jlist ads than what's going on mobile now.

hows the group doing anyways? I used to hang out with you guys but shit happened and I stopped posting on irc years ago

J-List ads are coming back if their Twitter is to be believed.

Yeah my sister will ask me to draw for her since she has the writing and drawing ability of a doctor. We both enter /ss/ together so we use each others strengths.

and thank you, I'm glad i'm improving and not devolving.

I pray you're right and that the other jewroshima ads go away too.

Did you request for any mahjong-related goodies PT?

Get some sleep, friendo. Looking forward to tomorrow.

I already feel nervous about how shit my user is going to think my taste is. Is it too late to drop out?

twitter.com/jlist/status/783748258073944064

twitter.com/jlist/status/791856465959092224

Seeing as the adblock users are going to be at an all time high after the malicious ads, this might be a short lived return.

I did mention mahjong on the wishlist, yes. 7447?

Aww that's sweet. Speaking of siblings,I remember when Atashi was taking card requests that same year and I asked for one for my brother too since he's kind of a loner. She was kind enough to make us both one and my brother ended up losing it. Rustled my jimmies.

It's too late, someone on the internet is going to know how big of a faggot you are.

Don't worry user, your taste is just as shit as the rest of ours.

Same as always. It's bigger or smaller now depending on how many years it's been.

I've been taking a break for weeks because I've been losing a lot and I'm trying to reevaluate my game, but sure, why not?

>describe how great imoutos are in my lists
>almost all best girls listed are imouto
I sure hope this works out alright

>On a side note, if I made a PO box as well, would you guys be interested in that?
Absolutely, I even think you deserve it a bit more than SantaLoli, to be honest.
If you do, do you drink? I could send you some homemade booze along with my card.

I'm not sure if we can find two more at this hour. If you want to keep taking a break, that's fine. Tomorrow night will be better for me anyways, we can play a bunch of casuals then.