FRANCE OFFICIAL SURRENDER TO ISLAM

Islamic street prayers
>Street prayers where imams recite djihadist prayers
>antisemitic flyers (calling for genocide) seized by the mayor
twitter.com/i/web/status/929668558824632320
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/11/10/01016-20171110ARTFIG00332--clichy-les-elus-battent-le-pave-contre-les-prieres-de-rue.php

Morrocans stepping on the Great War memorial because their football team won
twitter.com/sombre_idiot/status/929461785870168065/video/1
twitter.com/jleonardelli_fn/status/929493323089350657
twitter.com/i/web/status/929476070553870336
twitter.com/Herissident/status/929481866993860608
twitter.com/i/web/status/929464412196491267
twitter.com/i/web/status/929456904845365250
>shooting "this is our land"
>charging police officers with "allah akbar"
>bruning cars and trash bin

War on pronouns, xe/xer/they...
>now mandatory to teach in primary school
>now mandatory on orthograph checking software

And finally the best

FRANCE
HAS
OFFICIALLY
SURRENDER
TO
ISLAM
dailymotion.com/video/x68usoa
>Valérie Pécresse, president of the central region around Paris ask for a "concordat" with islam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=yU5R1-M3srY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Alphonse,_Duke_of_Anjou
youtube.com/watch?v=NlkLvE0Ztuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls help

>shooting "this is our land"
shouting

Only the rise of a French Catholic monarch can solve this.

Guess we're next

>>antisemitic flyers (calling for genocide) seized by the mayor
oy vey those filthy islamic pigs

>islamic pigs

France is done. Come home white frenchman

The funny thing is that the flyers are not antisemitic, they are inciting muslims to kill all unbelievers, somehow in the papers only the jews are the victims

>Sweden and Germany are the most cucked countr...
Pas si vite, sacrebleu !

c est putains de gnoules cassent les couilles partout ou ils sont

voila la vérité.

je vote Rémi Gration

I'm so sorry user, but someone has to take the first few bullets, so that the rest wake the fuck up. Once France, Germany and the UK become caliphates and the non0muslims are either driven away or killed/enslaved... USA will wake up and we will have WW3 with a repeat of previous events like Normandy 2.0

Europe will be saved, but there will not be anymore of you left, it will have to be repopulated by central/eastern europeans.

I am truly sorry for your fate user.

Dont be say that jews aren't persecuted goy

I think from now on every French thread should be called "/fos/ - France Officiel Surrender" that's not even a meme anymore.

[white flight intensifie]
>b-but muh tax reduction

Any chance that she could still save France?

Holy fuck I'm ashamed of my country France will probably become a shit hole like Sweden during the next year or decade.

she is a mess, don't expect anything from her

Nah I think it's too late because if she becomes president and send these sand niggers back to their country there will be a massive amount of riots

Why you give Algerians a French citizenship? It's the most retarded shit i ever seen.

pls be sure to record everything for our sacrifice should not be in vain and thousand years of greatness should not enter so quietly in the night

no politician, nothing democratic or legal, no single man action can change the course of history

our fate is sealed, the date is already known

by 2020 WE WILL BE GOBLIN AND NARDINEMOUK

>elects her
>she runs the country into the ground
>mudshit leave
masterplan

>Why you
>implying the people has the right to say anything...

>you
*(((you)))

>War on pronouns, xe/xer/they...
shit I didn't find any twitter or english news article for that

Can anyone help me to provide more english translated source for Sup Forums ?

This is important, we are watching the very last days of the French Republic

She's so fucking bad it's not even laughable

White people
Do something

Why the French government allow this? They Dont like France

A guy got killed by Muslims and the youngest one only got 5 years suspended prison sentence. Fucking disgusting

Holy shit, those Romanians.
>we will use violence against you if you build this. We're giving you fair warning.

Warms my heart.

It's hard to feel sorry for France. When they had a choice between someone who wanted to sort their country out and get away from this shit, or a Rothschild banker who told people they have to get used to terrorist attacks, who did they pick? The man that wants you to be hit with a truck of peace.

How so?

Isn't that a good thing though? You French still have the numerical advantage, as well as the military/police forces. Escalation to armed conflict is the best possible outcome, because it's one in which Europeans always win.

Great replacement.
Churches and cross are removed by the """french government""", and mosquees rising, and if we dare doing something...
>implying the elections are not completely cheated (sorry for my english)

>adding the Munich shooter as if he did anything wrong
David was an aryan who LITERALLY removed kebab. He's a fucking hero.

>Why the French government allow this
They are under the illusion that the less you talk about it the more "normal" it will become, thruth is a majority of French think that "there is too much foreigner in France". Take your time to process this. It's not "muh white genocide" or anything racist, they just want "less foreigners". They don't care about figures, they just "feel" not at home.

This is very new to the French debate arena. No media, no politician has been able to rationalize this "feels" (more than "thoughts"). Macron plan is to only talk about and do what interest him, economic and EU. He hopes that everything will go smoothly if people have jobs.

That's pretty much all there is to it.

>numerical advantage
I have a doubt now
>military/police
They don't even have the right to defend themselves against shitskins or they would be fired and treated as """racists""", they are sometimes burnt alive by antifas during protest and still don't have the right to open fire...

Quit your bitching OP. You and your countrymen did this to yourselves. France and Germany are lost forever. Brits take notice!

Woman brainlet career politician who inherited the party from her father, kicked him out, tried to soften the party line to get more votes, ran the party to the ground, completely failed the presidential debate and has retarded communist opinions

Fucking retards, the anti le Pen action is the only reason why you're in this shithole. Enjoy your deaths, frog eating niggers !

This is not a bitching, nor do we ask for help.

We are here to witness the end of a thousand year old culture.

This is very beautiful, do not be afraid burger, your turn will come.

Yes, agreed

Shes littéral cancer.
Needs to hang for treason

ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH!!!!!!!!

Fellow Frenchmen, where would be the safest place to witness the end of our nation ?

Inshallah mes frères!

English version?

% of shitskins newborns

The same thing happened in Brussels

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=yU5R1-M3srY

>by 2020

holy shit i want to get off this ride, my town (15k, south paris) is alrdy 70%+ niggers, slimes and mutts... it happened in less than 30 years. it's a living nightmare.

Roughly translated
>evolution of the % of newborn tested for sickle cell disease* in France and its overseas territories
>linear model, expect to be exponential model, expect to be

>We are here to witness the end of a thousand year old culture.
I’d say you are complicit in the fall of your great nation. And I’m not worried, if and when that time does come I’ll fight! Not post my butthurt on Sup Forums. Take back your birthright, your future, and the future of your children.

La Manche, ou dans les montagnes.

Once again, France sacrifices itself to save Europe from the evil machinations of the Germans. Thanks Frenchbros.

>le Le Pen meme

You are a young nation. You still believe in the "too big to fail" meme, you still cherrish superheroes who can save the day even in the most dire situation. That time will pass. Also, this is not a fighter blog. We are here to inform people and I am taking my duty of preserving our culture very seriously.

I have a stock of Astérix BD if the French gets banned in the future of changed to fit a political need.

Latest Asterix doesn't have the first page with the google showing the village surrounded by Roman camps with "Everybody ? No, a little village resists to the Roman invader". It is happening already, reedition of older ones won't have it and your collection will take value.

i noticed that too, i was wondering why they'd remove this iconic first page...

im glad i have the full collection aswell

What are the chances of them passing Sharia law in Europe post majority? And what are the chances of a nigger muslim getting elected to President and nuking Israel?

They're just trying to destroy our spirit. Soon the hogs will disappear, because they're wild pigs. Panoramix will become an imam. I mean, fucking lucky luke is a zionist kike now. Nothing is safe, they just want to destroy everything.

I meant France

If multiculturalism is so great, then why is there a direct correlation between "diversity" and social incohesion

>What are the chances of them passing Sharia law in Europe post majority?
There are already islamic political parties accros western Europe. I think Belgium wil lbe the first to have a large enough islamic politician corps, but we will soon follow. The occasion is too big for the current politicians to not take this opportunity of offering a truce by appointing muslims representatives.

>And what are the chances of a nigger muslim getting elected to President and nuking Israel?
Not sure you will see it in your lifetime, but ultimately it is bound to happen. I think the elected muslims will first try to pass a ban on Israel products because "muh Gaza"

I recommand you this book describing a smooth islamic takeover in France

Problem is our people are just dumbass.
Only idiots that every time segregate the personnal opinion and the political opinion.

It seriously pissing me off when i see that most of french normies behave like sheeps when it come to political aspects.
It's like :
>Yeah i'm a racist so what, there are too many niggers in France, fuck islam btw
Then on elections :
>Voting for a racist party ? Fuck you biggot, i'm not voting for the new Hitler

That seriously pisses me off.
Fucking annoying to see that everyday, every time, always and all time.

That's actually frightening

Give me ONE reason I should care at all about France

your future

When will he return to save the republic Sup Forums?

the book was too positive. Houllebecq thinks writers and humanists and sociologists will live a lavish livestyle on Saudi money and be upper class because the Saudis care so much about to preserve the french culture lmao and even though Saudis have economic problems.

This is why the only truthful aspect of your flag is the middle part.
Why the rest of the world thinks of you as cheese eating surrender monkies.

France has to go.

>I'm currently prosecuted for having said to 3 muslims, 2 wearing burqa they were free to remove their veil.
>A friend of mine was slaughtered at Bataclan.
>I throw Volvic drink water on the one out of 3 that wasn't wearing veil and was the most agressive.
>She was delivered 8 days of rest, for psychological trauma by a traitor doctor.
>She claimed the water was smelling chemical products.. which is false
>She said I said racists words, which is false
>they request money, when I'm at the lowest salary.
>My lawyer said because of the current gov, I will be treated worst than many criminals..
I'd like some help...

to late, you should have elected le pen. you can rot as the last country of german-islamic dominion when the rest of europe leaves the eu.

Europe somehow got the idea that multiculturalism is what made America great. That is partly why MAGA is so infuriating to MSM. They don't want bad PR on the multiicult especially in view of the Europeans soon to be invaded.

good goy, start world war 3 so that globalists faggots can plan their machinations behind the scenes and profit like always.

I thought they killed all monarchs during their communist french revolution.

It is it different type of monarch?

So you are more a "La Mosquée de Notre-Dame" guy ? Or maybe just a "Le Camp des Saints" guy ?

>eu flag
all i see is the eu falg

Finally. Now, at last, we shall have peace in our time.

it already is, if you think you have another decade you are delusional bordering total insanity

>Europe somehow got the idea that multiculturalism is what made America great
Nationalism is what made america great, the different cultures led to lapse stance on crimes because of cultural acceptance which eventually led to organized crime.

We're way beyond that point in Europe though. EU executives benefit from organized crime.

The latter.
Reading camo des saints was like reading a prophecy.
Doesnt matter if it was about Indians.
It's totally what's happening, even in smallest details.

When he died, so did the french gov.
French people still exists.
France still exists.
But we're actually dying...

But if there's nothing done against this in the next 20-30 years, we are done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Alphonse,_Duke_of_Anjou

>You are a young nation.
and you are a dying one, if federalization happens, you will no longer be a nation and probably never have the chance to return. You'll be a geographical area, a dump for unskilled workers and criminal refugees.

Of c, when I'm fucked up

Did you read the modern preface of the authors where he actualized hos prophecy ?

Hre, there is an interview about the new edition
youtube.com/watch?v=NlkLvE0Ztuw

He said that the whites will take shelter in isolated areas like Ukraine while Europe falls.

Well french are known to be surrender monkeys so what do you expect from them?

you still have nobility, if you haven't already neutralized them or made them into shining examples of multicultural social justice for everyone to see. Or replaced them with feminists and unskilled retards.

>if federalization happens
if if if if if

Second this

why is your shithole buying all that french military equipments then KEK

>Of c, when I'm fucked up
Nothing "triggers" me like the eu flag. it represents everything i hate, and the end of everything i like.

My feelings are quite mixe actually.
Anger, sadness, despair, hate, uprising.

How did we comme to that point ?
How did we come to this.
What did we do to deserve that ?
It's so painful to see that.
Well, let the anger rises. Let the pain rises.

When you wan to compare our elections, remember that Trump had it easy compared to Le Pen

Frenchies are cowards anyway better surrender your asses to muslims. France is more friendly towards muslims than even British and Germans combined because they have the coward DNA. Literally have a laughable history in the 20th century, they deserve to be exterminated from this world.

Holy shit user, Godspeed to you all keep urself safe
Also thx for the quality redpill

So that we could drain your country of weaponry that your soldiers will only fight the well armed muslims with sticks and stones.
Btw your soldiers will probably cower in their military bases anyway when the shit hits the fan