Why are white women superior?

Why are white women superior?

Because they aren't brown and resemble monkeys.

They aren't, necessarily, we justy don't w ant them to disappear

/thread

natural selection, aka chosen by God

The funny thing is that if they showed who the boyfriend was taking the picture, he would probably be an Asian guy.

Can white women do this?

I thought not, Asians win again.

>The funny thing is that if they showed who the boyfriend was taking the picture, he would probably be an Asian guy.
I am talking about the OP picture.

>>The funny thing is that if they showed who the boyfriend was taking the picture, he would probably be an Asian guy.

They are needed to make white dudes

because you like used pussy?

>implying

our women do that every day its easy as fuck

t. shitskin

They are white

revolting

Only women who can bare white children.
That is it.

they are just more attractive

Because they are the demographic least likely to date outside their race.

Because of white men.

They aren't

>The funny thing is that if they showed who the boyfriend was taking the picture, he would probably be an Asian guy.
I see lots of Asian guys now only going for white girls. These are not the white trash but the well educated professional white women.

Looks like Asians guys are now trying to create a master race eh?

We have the right combination of genetic and cultural traits, provided we're not brainwashed for multiple decades by another group (jews) hellbent on our destruction.

because they are white
sage

Because they were lucky enough to have generations of White forefathers.

the same reason why white people are superior

OP, are you creeping on people again and taking photos behind their back?

superior to fish?

Who the hell would take these pictures?

how do you know that is not edited and has cuts from different days?

Whites have the highest sexual dimorphism so our women are the most "woman"

The weakness of whites is its love of its women.
Bc of your love of women you gave them freedom. Now they use that freedom to destroy you and society. The problem is us .

dont you take pictures of people when you go out?

At what? Being sex slaves and sex workers?

Because white women are Gods finest children, i would say that they are chossen people.

Because they're the only creature on Earth capable of creating White Men

Theyre really not at this point.
White men are superior but you cant create white men without a white woman thats not been tainted.

how much? I am asking for a friend.

We're the high elves of the real world.

Have you ever met an objectively attractive white female ? they are entitled, they don't want a good husband, they don't want children while young. they want to fuck attractive guys non stop and live the good life, if you are attractive they will fuck you and then move on to the next.

they really aren't

Ali Michael
tnx google

You might as well ask "why is the earth flat". It's a question based on a falsehood. Besides, I doubt a woman of any race would ever sleep with you.

>powerful but small and dying race
>small population but gigantic influence
>followers of an ancient religion
Jews are High Elves. Whites are more like orks, convinced of their own superiority while they screech and bash their own skulls in.

Dey nipplez pank!

bad leg genetics
wouldnotimpregnate/10

How are they superior to the great asian women. ? How OP? pls

american women are experts

>white women are superior
>white women are singlehandedly responsible for ruining society
pick one

lol

you are confusing jews with women here.

No. Sexual selection via monogamy is why white women are superior. If you've got to spend your life with a given female, you're going to be astronomically picky.

"Free love" is not degenerate just because it spreads incurable diseases and ruins the ability of women to bond long term with their mate because oxytocin 'devaluation,' it's also dysgenic...by making relationships ephemeral like a group of apes do, you're disregarding the criteria that make a mate appealing over the long term, which is low-investment parenting and makes for a low-outcome society like fuckin Africa or something.

>Why are white women superior

you tell me

>WHITE SUICIDE and WOMEN PULL THE TRIGGER
I blame women for a lot of things, mostly because I've concluded after meeting and talking to many of them that they lack common sense. they act upon emotion, and they have been raised and tuaght to do so freely without considering the bigger picture. Women have been allowed to skate through life without logic and this is the result

at what? getting fucked and acting like a cunt? feminism is the real reason the west is dying.

There is something distinctly less revolting about amwf relationships. Maybe it's because this type of relationship isn't being shilled by the Jew 24/7...maybe it's because the women won't get AIDS from them...maybe its because they are likely to be good providers...maybe it's because the daughters will not be dark skinned and will actually be pretty cute, probably. Still absolutely not ideal.

sauce

THIS POST IS WOKE, PAY ATTENTION HERE.

wez be takins yo mens , you mad whyte guurl?

Thats not as fun as you think it is.

yep, Men are so cucked, when you let women make decisions in your life it will inevitably sink your ship

Why does it have man leggs

>Why are white women superior?

They aren't, they are the most annoying female human beings the world has ever seen, only matched by american black women

That's what I would guess.

>theyre not
Under the right circumstances they're the best thing that ever happened.

>whites killing other whites

water is wet

>They aren't
Still haven't seen a non-white woman that was prettier than white. Even with photoshop they don't exists

>lol look at this evolutionist dweeb
Fuck you, buddy.

White women are still barely sentient, too much ape genes.

this kind of empirical data deliberately leaves out fact that would paint a different story, sorry but I cannot accept this.

I aint anti white women, just anti women

Why are you shilling that? Its ridiculous. Asian girls belong to white cock and white girls to the most superior black cock

I will only reproduce with white Latin American women

this

Because they produce white children

Other not so lucky Asians

>White women are still barely sentient, too much ape genes.

#notenoughneurons

Not all are, but we do have some of the most gorgeous women on the planet. Tied only by asian women. Combine that with intelligence superior to all other races save asians, and empathy that rivals asians, and you get a superior female. Also add in patriotism, and a strong nigger hatred, and you have an amazing woman. Asians are highly rising though. Westernized asians develop empathy typically, and they also have a strong hatred for niggers.

>implying that earth isn't flat

That's because you live in Denmark. There are some hot white women, but most of them are entitled, vapid garbage.
There are a ton of ugly latinas and asians but the hot ones are gorgeous, and they're way more fun to be around and actually enjoy sex. Fuck white women.

t. Married to a white woman so I could 14 my shit up

If they are hot, and smarter than average, tolerable, and logical, and have personal responsibility, than I dont care what race a woman is, some women break the mold but most are just airheads

I wonder who...

White women are literally trash, and when you pedestalize them they become more trashy.

Asian girls are peak qt and peak wife material.

This
When men know that marriage is forever they work harder to get the best women.

But now marriage can end at the whim of women so , men will work less and the overall wealth of the west will be reduced.

they aren't
white girls can never be this cute even if they tried

its the hapas from r/incels

lauren southern's kid turned out ugly wtf

you tell me

Not her, some polack.

I don't trust these two girls. It looks like an act

private investigator would be my guess dude posting is probably a cuck

They aren't. All women are inherently useless past fucking and making more children.

>All women are inherently useless past fucking and making more children

wanting children lol you're a future child support cuck
men who want children are the biggest cucks asking women to manipulate them and screw them over