Brave Witches

What went wrong?

It has no Marseille in it.

Too much CG during battles.

Lack of Sanya.

Nothing. Nipa a best.

I want to have intercourse with Hikari right next to her comatose onee-chan.
I mean, not much besides the abuse of CG during closeups.

It's fine, don't remember being blown away by the first couple episodes of Strike Witches either.

They decided witch shit was just cash in crap and they think copying 501 anime=success.

Also, it has no budget despite being hyped since 2013 and they are already delaying eps.

Too many short-haired dykes.

Low budget, overuse of CGI, one week delay, forced threads when there's no new episode out even and the list goes on.
However faint hope burns still for the enjoyment of future episodes at some level, even if the battles are now boredom lazy tier bad-meh leaving only witch interactions the redeeming card.

As said here pretty much. /thread

This franchise is all about the dykes son.

What went so right with Nipa?

Her anime depiction is mellowed a bit too much from her early tomboyish attitude towards unfortunate moe, but other than that she's still the best simply because she's Nipa.

Best kinds of dykes.

Naoe

Anyone got that "why is everyone so gay" pic? I need it for SCIENCE.

Afrika will surely be next in this very obviously long running anime series.

I'd rather we get no Marseille

DELETE THIS

No good pantyshots.

They thought they were JJ Abrams

Why is Shirley such a fatty?

I want to feel the witch butt

the 501st is trash desu

No Perrine

I remember being blown away by how engaging the aerial combat scenes were. Now with the fully CGI witches, it just looks cheap.

THIS

That's a good thing

is this poster a master of the martial hearts refference?

That's just silly. It's just the cast together in line, implying that show is the only one to do it first or this one the last.

She's not fat

All the burger witches are too large