Why do Americans drink more Vodka than Whisky?

Darn those Russians hack everything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vodka
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vodka is better for a lot of alcoholics because it smells less obviously on your breath and body?

this guy knows whats up

Vodka is the superior spirit for almost everything.

But I drink tequila instead.

vodka stinks like vodka and that's what you smell like when you drink it.

To add: The best vodka is of course made in Scandinavia.

i drink only the most delicious of bourbons though user. vodka is for girls and communists.

it mixes better
but mostly this

I think more women drink vodka. Studies show american guy prefer whiskey.

Stoli

Jokes on you, I prefer a Kentucky mule over a Moscow mule any day.
I predominantly drink bourbons and whiskey. The only time I drink Vodka is in a bloody mary.

sorry kid, I drink only rum anejo 15y.o.

It's becouse of Polish and Russian diaspora there is not enough burgers to compete

Numales can't handle the taste of liquor, so they buy vodka which mixes with anything.

Its cheaper and because of the fucking redpills only washing down with alcohen.

Redpills are a scheme conspiracy by russians.

It mixes with everything and is cheap. Bourbon whiskey does not get mixed and is therefore undrinkable by women and wimpy guys. It's also aged, so it's costs more to get ripped off your ass.

>Moscow Meme

Irish fags make the best vodka in the world.

Bullshit, whatever alcohol if you drink it enough your sweat will smell and your lungs will reject it.

vodka is the purest form of alcohol, this means less fucked up hangover and more uncontroled high, whiskey is just poorly made moonshine for russians, which is true actually

fpbp

every alcy I've met is a straight vodka drinker. The ol vodka in the water bottle trick gets me every time.

Makes sense that potatoniggers would know how to make something out of it.

>vodka is the purest form of alcohol
You what mate?

Mayo doctors are telling old people that vodka is less harmful.
Heard it from a fellow condo dweller

Is the USA so fucked that your doctors are made of mayonnaise?

Clear alcohol best alcohol

Yeah because since ((you)) said it's true it's obviously true even though it's untrue

Vodka is the Russians invention.
Cheap
Made from potatoes
Can't afford grapes

>Vodka History, Developement & Origin. Vodka is a drink which originated in Eastern Europe, the name stemming from the Russian word 'voda' meaning water or, as the Poles would say 'woda'. ... The first identifiable Polish vodkas appeared in the 11th century when they were called 'gorzalka', originally used as medicines.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vodka

Vodka is a Polish invention you fucking retard

are you daft, vodka is literally ethanol mixed with water

American whiskey is nasty. So is irish whiskey, really. The only good stuff is scotch.
Meanwhile vodka of all kind is good, clear, clean, and mixes well with almost anything. Not to mention good quality vodka is significantly cheaper than good quality whiskey.

>mixed with water
Are YOU daft?

>not drinking 95% pure ethanol
blep

whiksey is a moonshine, the more you distill liquor the purer spirit you get and vodka is the purest one

Less calories, 64 vs 70

Vodka is pleb-tier, but at least it's better than tequila.

looks like the better the life the more retarded people it produces

americans treat vodka as a party drink jej what plebs.

Purest form of alcohol would of course be pure ethanol with no added water you russian monkey.

For me it's gin

Bruh, you’re dumb.

I prefer beer by a large margin but if I am going to drink liquor it's going to be whiskey. Vodka tastes like pure crap but it's cheaper so it has that going for it.

Americans I know think a moscow mule is some hardcore drink. Try BOURBON and ginger beer. Bourbon actually has flavor. That is a great combination.

I just like bourbon neat or with one good ice cube, ideally a big globe or a massive 2" square likeI have trays of. Depends on the whiskey and the situation. Other than that I like wine. Beer is too much volume, I'm pissing every 30 minutes. Hops are also disgusting.

>posting a picture of a Moscow mule
Gin is truly the superior spirit.

>ameritard doesnt know what alcohol is
not surprised in the slightest.

>moonshine
Is any alcoholic drink where the tax has not been paid to the government.

Vodka mixes better. I'll take a bloody mary or a screwdriver over straight whiskey any day. Most people do not enjoy the burn of warm hard liquor going down.

Alcohol is for plebs

Real men drink water

>Most people do not enjoy the burn of warm hard liquor going down.

women especially
vodka mixes with juice and other drinks better than whiskey
cheap vodka isn't as noticeable as cheap whiskey
vodka goes in just about everything, women will just take jack and cokes at the bar and not touch whiskey otherwise

brown liquor is full of contaminants