Monster Musume

Isn't it nice of Rachnera to help her good pal Lala glue her head back on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dullahan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to marry Draco!

I'm going to marry Lala!

I've been seeing a lot of RachnexLala pics arround the interwebs. Are they the ideal dom-sub pair?

7 holes of chuuni perfection

What will we do when Sup Forums dies?

Hopefully you're culled before so, you're a huge strain on it.

Continue with our lives? Same applies when Monster Musume ends.
Also, there are lots of chans with monstergirl boards/threads

Did you?

Post more.

I'm going to give the knot

I think Lala is just an ideal plaything in general.

Im going to NTR user!

NO BULLYING THE DULLAHAN!

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

I'm on my phone doing exersise, right now I can't
Nigga, she's the bully target from the main harem, she's made for bullying, althrpugh most of the time is an involuntary bullying

I'll do what I want.

Don't worry, I'll be gentle.

Chimera girl made up from components of different monsters strung together and weird existential angst when?

>Chimera girl made up from components of different monsters strung together
we can rebuild her
we have the technology
we just don't want to spend a lot of money.

>The 2000-yen girl

Zombina isn't some sort of chimera?

> Reminder Seuzo is best girl.

>when

Fuck me, once again I cannot find that one image some user made.

Cerea the best

6 limbs okay, 10 limbs better

When will some bullies play keep away with Lala head.

I wonder what Suu tastes like?

I imagine she tastes and smells like watermelon jello.

She smells like the goop in the cup that you press on to make a fart sound

Zombina cry-drinking about her former life and maybe surviving family would come first before a Frankenko, anyway.

Ew

BEST GIRL IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!

I beg to differ

So I get that the girls are typical fantasy monsters, but what the hell is a "dullahan"? Is she a grim reaper or something? What games or other works have dullahans in them?

Basically grim reaper mixed with headless horseman.

The fact that you can't kiss Cerea while fucking her makes her worst girl by default.

Ghost horsemen kind of thing. Detachable heads, rotting smell, and use spines as a whip. They collect the souls of the dead, depicted as both female or male in different stories. Northern European folklore.

Lilith a cute.

>use spines as a whip
That's kind of hot. Too bad Lala's a sub.

The fact that you're fucking a horse makes her worst girl by default.

Dullahans are a monster of irish folklore.

They come for the dead, can open any lock and are repelled by gold and running water.

Just use her front vagina instead of her horse one if you want to do that

>he hasn't heard about Sleepy Hallow
Underage?

Do the Irish still get frightened by them? I mean, considering the vast majority of them dont have access to either of those two things.

Irish faerie that kills people

I'd rather have Papi spam instead. Post Papi.

Nope, it has been noted centuries ago that fairy populations were in decline thanks to modernization. By this point everything is cold iron and when you die you have to go on your own to the afterlife.

The fact she makes this face makes her best girl

PAPI WA RAPED BY BEST FRIEND.

Well i mean I thought of the Headless Horseman, but that's just one guy. It's not like he's from a race of headless horsemen and has a headless horsewife and daughter.

Papi wa best butt.

Because they sterilized Irish immigrants back then.

PAPI WA PUFFY!!!!

Papi wa cute.

>Doesn't even have a designating shitting hole

Really common to the myth, too, is that they don't like being watched while they work, they can feel it and carry a basin full of blood for throwing on gawkers to mark them as the next to die.

I am appalled that Lala has never hurled a bucket at anyone who has made her shy so far.

Papi wa hugs!

Haven't you ever wanted to do anal and vaginal at the same time?

Because then blood-drinking girls would just hang around her for free meals.

Are you prepared to knife fight me to the death for her hand?
Trying to NTR an American is generally considered one of the worst ideas anyone can have. If you want to get your rape on without having your dick blown off by a 12 gauge go find some random slut on the street. Like Draco.
You are correct sir.

Papi wa raped by Snek.

Fucking kill yourself

Papi wa slut.

Wasn't rape. If neither of them get to marry Darling they're marrying eachother.

they are some really creepy unseelie fairy
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dullahan
they are featured in lots of video games, mostly on RPGs, they're basically grim reaper-fairies

Suu never stops until they came,she's a fucking rapist!!!! she deserved what snek did to her.

Well duh. Seelie are the ones that can be understood. May be horrible to those they dislike, but can at least understand reason. Unseelie are more forces and madness.

>spines as whips

What the fuck videogame people, you give them scythes over a blood spraying spine whip!? Fucking pathetic

Papi wa best girl.

Papi and Suu are already married

>he never watched DRRRRRR
>he never fapped to Celty
Fagoooooooooot
I also remember them as recurring enemies in Castlevania most commonly portrayed as skeletons either holding or kicking around their own skulls.

Papi wa came.

To be fair, there isn't much Celty stuff out there.

d-delete this right now! Papi wa pure and doesn't do lewd stuff like cum!

Tell Crab that, faggot. He's the one that wants her bullied and gangraped the most.

Because they mixed the christianism version of the Death in the middle age with the irish version
so Lala is a fairy then

Pure my ass. Just look at those slutty armpits.

That's an odd way to spell Cerea

Papi wa inside best friend.

The only downside to dating Papi is the eggs. It'd be kind weird and gross to cook them, but it would feel wrong to just toss them out.

Also, birds act very strange when they lay eggs. They will get into "nesting mode" where they make a nest and sit on the eggs, even when the bird is a virgin and never had sex. I imagine Papi would act much the same, where she would begin treating the egg as if it will hatch even though it's obviously not fertilized.

It would be very cute to watch, but ultimately you'd have to take it away from her and she would be mad and sad.

Just give the egg back.

A sexy adorable fairy with giant tits and an ass built for taking the fattest dicks.

Are you saying you wouldn't fertilize all of her eggs?

Moo~

he's such a fag

I want to fertilize Papi's egg and make her a mother

Papi wa horny.

Papi wa flat.

Why do I get the feeling at the end of the story, Mrs. Smith will fall apart, revealing she was a changling the whole time and the person that would have been Mrs. Smith instead lives among the monsters as an ex-foreign exchange student that renounced her citizenship to human society and married a laughing elf man.

Justice.

Papi wa smug

>she would begin treating the egg as if it will hatch even though it's obviously not fertilized
You just opened my eyes to a whole new world of birb bullying potential.
>use her unfertilized eggs to practice juggling
>use them to make rice omelettes without telling her until she's finished eating
>let the neighbor kids play with them and remind her she'll be deported if she tries to stop them
>paint them on Easter and hide them in the most impossible to find spots, after she's gathered as many as possible and tearfully begs to know where the rest are, tell her what a shitty mom she is for not being able to find them and it's her fault they're going to die

>only downside
>forgetting that she forgets everything after 3 steps no matter how long it's been between each step
The one major flaw that completely ruins her why would you even do this Crabman why

T-Thick