Germany appreciation thread

Germany appreciation thread.

Say something nice about Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Germany
financialobserver.eu/poland/poland-a-country-with-a-fertility-rate-lower-than-china/
viewsoftheworld.net/?p=3049
google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi9zNC1y7nXAhWB0RoKHToVCb8QFgg_MAY&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Poland&usg=AOvVaw2-DkfSFQpi5a3EMgeCd7Mw
google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi9zNC1y7nXAhWB0RoKHToVCb8QFghMMAc&url=https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/mckinsey/business%20functions/economic%20studies%20temp/our%20insights/how%20poland%20can%20become%20a%20european%20growth%20engine/poland%202025_full_report.ashx&usg=AOvVaw2qmNbbyqmGamo0VcYXL4Ae
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETCDN0l7Xxc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deutschland verrecke du grau braunes stueck scheisse. I love Volkstod. Fuck Germany

Hitler was a pretty cool dude

DEUTSCHLAND MUSS STERBEN

We sure made all those other fuckers pay for their damn central banks. This is my pride, or at least large part of it.

t. Grünejugend

I like hefeweizen

Thank the Lord enough of you voted for the AfD.

It's a start.

This thread was a mistake

Deutschland hat fertig. Die Juden haben gewonnen.

>Say something nice about Germany
naaah

arent the kids always from the opponents nations country, which in this case would be what looks like France?

Luckily germany has lost against england 0:2. otherwise people here in germany would have been proud and saying how well germany is doing at the moment again. that disgust me and pisses me off. germany must die. FUCK GERMANY FICK DICH DEUTSCHLAND FUCK YOU FUCKING POTATOHEADS

theyre british

very nice hospitable people, charming towns, rich history. despite all the mud dumped in germany, they still work hard and maintain order, truly able to make anything work to the best that it can, from nazism, to being the best soviet republic, to the neolib jew puppets they are now. but through it all, germans being germans shine through. it's jarring even when you see the contrast between highly structured germans and society against the backdrop of graffiti and mudslime. watching germans interact with it is kind of like how i'd imagine japan would be if you just dumped a bunch of foreigners into it who don't grasp their society and culture.

anyway, i hope they somehow make it great again.

You are all going to die, along with France and Sweden.

Their workers syndicates are actually useful. Germany didnt have a minimum wage until 2015

They have tasty sausages.

ur country is dead anyway
no one cares
but yeah, once it was a comfy place i gotta admit

Germaniggers SUCK, I wish that piece of shit country would be fucking wiped off the face of the fucking earth. FUCK YOU, GERMANS, FUCK YOU.

>hiding flag

They were always the best guests in our Croatian home by the sea side.
They always cleaned up after themselves.
They always helped.

I love Germans, except that communist zionist cunt that is their "leader"

Meanwhile, ten thousands of poles are moving to Germany and the rest of the western EU cause everyone with a STEM uni degree sees behind the shitty lies of PiS and knows that Poland is and always will a poor shithole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Germany

I'm sure you love big dark sausages.

Diversity is your strength

Are you guys illiterate? The op says "Say something nice" and here you are being rude.

The German Hunting system, that of Jaegers, is entirely based of Nazi Era Disciplines - as in, it is one of the last remaining fully intact remnants of Nazi Awesomeness.

The only real change has been the Green faggots have added some "Naturschutz" or Nature Protection crap. But what it means to actually be a Jaeger (Hunter) is entirely Nazi-ism.

Day of the rope can't come soon enough

That's as nice as I can be, fucking retard.

bahahaha what youre gonna do you fucking afd prick? does your mama know youre a fucking nazi ?

we are getting richer and more comfy here, ure getting more diverse
i understand its painful to watch ur country collapse but being triggered wont help u

You guys are good at War

>Deutschland hat fertig
>hat
Schwitz-Kanacke detected.

nuremberg during christmas is absolutely incredible

germany seems nice and i want to visit someday

t. horny indian dude

They had one if the greatest men as their leader and took themselves from the brink of disaster after Weimar. Good at deporting Jews and killing commies. It's a shame the Jews win the war and gutted present Germany to what it is.

Stay strong Germany, remember who you are. Never back down and fight for the survival of your nation and race. We're counting on you few redpilled Germans to take back your country from Jewish influence.

This.

Christmas in this city is indeed amazing...Great times...London isn't that bad too during christmas

>people like this actually browse Sup Forums
are you the kind of faggot who spray paints hammers and sickles and "fuck nazis xD" all over german cities? why can't you leftist faggots get your heads out of the past lmao. every is nazism to you.

>Say something nice

Don't you have "German" blood sausages to deep-throat

No, but your mom knows the taste of my cum, Ölauge.

German women have this soulless blank look about them that really turns me on.

Say the men who lives in a shitty desert island.

youre not getting richer BAHAHAHA and not comfy either cause all you shitheads are doing is taking money from the rich EU states.
half of all poles dont live in poland. three of them are my best mates living in england now. two of them recently renounced their polish citizenship in favor of the British one. One of them is so sick of shitty grey poland he doesnt even go back to visit his grandparents which will leave for western europe once retired as well. my gf is polish but now lives in germany.

ive been to poland so many times (>10 times bc of work and my gf) and its such a shit place outside of big cities. it looks like fucking rural russia. disgusting.

also poland has a morbidly low fertility rate, even lower than germany. and everyone moves away as well.

but youre part of the problem. youre commenting on a germany love thread saying how awesome poland is when everyone knows its not. its shit. until you admit its a shithole nothing will change. go suck babuschka tit.

financialobserver.eu/poland/poland-a-country-with-a-fertility-rate-lower-than-china/

viewsoftheworld.net/?p=3049

I love Germany. Best country in the world. Gonna move there next year

>shit on germany
>shit on poland
tell us what you do like.

I hope Germany pays those reparations to poland

>Germany gives guilt gibs to poland
>Germany receives ostgebiete as compensation
>Germany now broke
>fugees move to poland for them delicous gibs
>Germany 99% white ethnostate within borders of 1937 again
>???
>profit

I hate nationalism. doesnt matter if its german or polish nationalism or american or finish nationalism. its all the same shit.

Solid engineering.

Adolf Hitler was the 2nd coming of Jesus.

LOVE HITLER. HONOR HITLER.

Germany, stop being cucked.

FUCK OFF

>neolib
gross

u re silly sad teenager
get a life
u dont have gf, dont lie

germany has no future, open ur eyes kiddo

Israel for sure

Hey I'm being nice

German sounds cool

Well, fine architecture, some fine history, and good indtrial power.
also, It is estimated over 10.000 German men and women died in service of Portugal since the late middle ages. so my respect

Better neighbor than Sweden, but not by much.

fuck germanistan

lel, its mr. user, M.Sc. (RWTH) Informatik (Comp.Sci.) you fucking degenerate shithead.

Germanys economic future at least looks much brighter than the polish future you fucking shithead. go show me some statistics that indicate germanys going to shit economically and will be surpassed by great mighty fucking shit poland whos youth is leaving the country en mass by tens of thousands and more every year because everyone knows its a facist fucking shitole.

I fuck sweet tiny polish pussy every night.

and kurdish nationalism?

you guys want muslim scums
sad

>I hate nationalism.
Even Israeli nationalism? You aren't an anti-semite, are you?

>Comp."""""Sci.""""""
Its a coding boot camp with some light math, don't get over yourself.

Nie wieder Deutschland heisst auch nie wieder Kurdistan oder Israel oder Palestina.

Good beer

just

At least, they tried.

German people are beautiful and German men have one of the best body genetics to be warriors.

> light maths at RWTH Comp Sci

clearly, you've never been to uni.

This is it right here. Brink of total destruction so many times, only to rise again and take on the whole word. Even now, after WWII and all that came after it, they are the economic powerhouse and leader of Europe. They cannot help but to be great.

>Germanys economic future at least looks much brighter than the polish future you fucking shithead.

google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi9zNC1y7nXAhWB0RoKHToVCb8QFgg_MAY&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Poland&usg=AOvVaw2-DkfSFQpi5a3EMgeCd7Mw

>I fuck sweet tiny polish pussy every night.
u dont fuck anything boy

DU DRECKIGER ANTISEMIT! ERRINNERST DU DICH NICHT AN DIE 60 MILLIONEN??

>clearly, you've never been to uni.
I have. And have actually taken "Informatik" classes, they were all incredibly boring and literally impossible to fail.

Austria is far better, stupid german retards!

Sure. German beer is my favorite.

The Reinheitsgebot is a godsend and saves your beer from the shit IPA craft beer nonsense in the states.

There are countless places in germany, right now, which look exactly the same, europoor.

google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi9zNC1y7nXAhWB0RoKHToVCb8QFghMMAc&url=https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/mckinsey/business%20functions/economic%20studies%20temp/our%20insights/how%20poland%20can%20become%20a%20european%20growth%20engine/poland%202025_full_report.ashx&usg=AOvVaw2qmNbbyqmGamo0VcYXL4Ae

Its not UK

Their history is one of being stepped on as a people and all they ever wanted was to be accepted as the great, and powerful people that they are. The German people have truly suffered the most out of all Europeans and they deserve the respect they so rarely have been given.

Woah there Mahmoud, your welfare will be given to you

Dich kriegen wir auch noch

>google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi9zNC1y7nXAhWB0RoKHToVCb8QFgg_MAY&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Poland&usg=AOvVaw2-DkfSFQpi5a3EMgeCd7Mw

you've literally linked the main wiki article on the polish economy which doesnt show any statistic on poland surpassing germany or any other bigger EU nation economically. Instead, it shows that the GDP per capita is much much lower than in most other EU countries. of course the gdp is gonna raise with all the gibs from other EU nations. but PiS politics are gonna fuck it because no one country is gonna invest in a country governed by an oppressive and racist government.

times gonna show whos right but desu you dont seem very bright so there is no point arguing.

I liked your people and leader from 1933-1945. Today not so much.

Heil Hitler

Doppelter Anschluss Österreich und Südtirol JETZT

Boss level slingshit:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETCDN0l7Xxc

SEND HELP
E
N
D

H
E
L
P

Berlin is probably one of my favourite cities in Europe.

Nein, das müssen Sie als Deutsche allein tun.

Marken. Perfekte Uniformen. Reihenfolge und Regeln Das sind alles Dinge, die im Kern das sind, was einen Deutschen ausmacht.

During my IT career, I worked under Slovaks, Americans and Germans managers. I enjoyed most to work under Germans. They treat you well, think longterm, things are mostly orderly and organized. They are also mostly competent.

No. It is something you Germans must do on your own.

Marches. Perfect uniforms. Order and rules. These are all things that at the core are what makes a German.

I like German culture

They are very inclusive

I'm not a Christian, but we must give respect to the great Martin Luther.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Deutsch should be the Lingua Franca
English is really stale.

They achieved an alliance that Europe will never be capable of again

The beer
Most of the people are friendly
Impressively Educated population
Beautiful Nature
The food is awesome
Clean streets

In the first ten sections of the treatise, Luther expounds, at considerable length, upon his views concerning Jews and Judaism and how these compare to Christians and Christianity. Following the exposition, Section XI of the treatise advises Christians to carry out seven remedial actions. These are

1) to burn down Jewish synagogues and schools and warn people against them;

2) to refuse to let Jews own houses among Christians;

3) for Jewish religious writings to be taken away;

4) for rabbis to be forbidden to preach;

5) to offer no protection to Jews on highways;

6) for usury to be prohibited and for all silver and gold to be removed, put aside for safekeeping, and given back to Jews who truly convert; and

7) to give young, strong Jews flail, axe, spade, and spindle, and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow.

a.k.a everything that north africa is not. So you must all go there fuck the place up and leave it in a same state that africa is. No more white privilege.