Rich Piana Autopsy - Enlarged Heart (Cardiomegaly) due to roids

When will the government crack down on this shit?

When will gym brainlets learn??

Non nattys go in the oven

Brain necrosis? Eww

dude made some mistakes

is there a way to just take testosterone supplements without roids?

It was kinda obvious from his videos

Never. They're gym rats for a reason, and its not because theyre smart.

My buddy regularly gets drunk and cries about how addicted to the gym he is, how its fucking up his body, how hes become such a bitter judgemental person, how he just feels old from waking up at 4.30am to make it to the gym before work every other day, and how nobody likes him because he's turned into a hyper-aggressive, over-competitive dick.

I've yet to meet a gym rat past the age of 21 who doesnt consider it a waste of life they only do to get the attetion of roasties.

no.

roids aren't even that bad when done within reason. problem is, most people who have body issues are drawn to steroids in an attempt to resolve their complex.

steroids aren't the problem, people are. kinda like guns.

Wut? He must be roiding then. Most of gymgros ive met are supercool people, since they get all their frustrations out in the gym, and the workout gives them a lot of endorphine which makes them generally happy and friendly. Then there are the roiders, ofc. Always agressive as fuck and generally repulsive. But they are not majority

>surprised when a guy who admitted to doing roids has roids related health issues

>roids aren't even that bad when done within reason.

brainlet detected

We need to start arresting muscular people like they do in Sweden.

dude looks fat

Yet he's probably healthier than you fat fuck.

In Sweden if you are even a little muscular the police can arrest you and force you to do a drug test for steroids.

Steroids are testosterone supplements.

>Brain necrosis
literally a shit head

Yeah, Lets support a nanny state.

that's from a stroke

is there a way to take steroids without steroids? no.

>When will the government
Why do you need a government to tell you to do the right thing?

>that's from a stroke

He may not have had an actual "stroke" (no stroke is mentioned), but it could be from worsening atherosclerosis in the brain, cutting off parts of brain over time.

Swelling in the brain also mentioned.

Where does it says his enlarged heart was caused by roids?

That would be HGH.

>a degenerate roid monkey dies
>going to gym and lifting weights is bad now
I guess soy causes brain necrosis too

who here test + dbol

how the fuck are they not going to comment on all the pmma in his tissue

I'm test/deca 1cc/1cc 2times per week I feel fine
Rich was in to deep.

Really fucking sad this guy is considered abnormally muscled in Sweden. A normal test man can get that physique by being a construction worker. Fucking Sweden, I just don't get it.

deca worth it compared to eq?

More likely ischemia secondary to cardiac arrest.
Oral testosterone is more dangerous because it can fuck with your liver. Injectable test when done correctly is actually very safe.

>(((Female officer)))
I bet what really happened is that he rejected the roastie's flirting and she got mad.

Not me... I just eat clen and tren hard.

USA government does. Roids are schedule 3 and can get you a prison sentence if you have them no script. And drug regulation does absolutely nothing to solve the demand. Think you can stop smokers from smoking tobacco by making it illegal? Wont work. Its all a waste of tax payer money. Rich was not a moron he knew exactly what could happen someday. He liked to live the life he lived and didnt give a shit if it meang a shorter life. Let people be free to make their own choices. No need to punish people with the law for how they choose to live. Just let them reap what they sow.

you'll gain way more with deca than eq

Steroids are fine. You just can't be an idiot who never comes off a cycle like these faggots. Do a few cycles every once in a while and you'll be fine.

You're definitely a faggot, the only real danger of using gear is the possibility of testicular shutdown. The chance for this happening, however, is near impossible and even more-so now with everyone using HCG during cycle to prevent suppression in the first place. To people who have done their research, you look as bad as a regular CNN viewer does to someone with a few brain cells.

Do as you please i say. But personally i beleive the only "healthy" roid use would be testosterone therapy for low t guys who are older. Other than that its risky using those synthetic stuff like deca winny tren or anadrol. It may only take one cycle to fuck up your heart permanently causing a certain amount of cardiomyopathy. But again i think if you want to go that route you should be able to legally. Even just test therapy for older guys approved by the doc isnt without issues. Some get sleep apnea heart attack stroke or fluid buildup in places like ankles.

but bad for cardio?

You could try SARMs. They allegedly give decent results without much side effects, but I don't know personally. Probably better off just researching how to do a cycle safely. Can't you buy it otc in Mexico?

Tongkat malat increases natural production of testosterone.

>male hormones are outlawed while men can take tranny pills with ease

Being this buthurt.

SWEDEN STRIKES AGAIN

i'm glad Sweden is leading the way in combating toxic masculinity

I haven't noticed anything in that regard from deca but I definitely get winded fast with dbol

>Where does it says his enlarged heart was caused by roids?

Because it's been established for decades you retarded twat.

>Roids increade muscle mass

>Heart is a major muscle

>Heart thickens and stiffens during roid growth

>Heart can't pump effectively and soon fails

It's not fucking difficult.

Steroids are safe in reasonable doses. Piano abused steroids HARD for 30 years.

Get a blood test done to check test levels. If you're low, you can do trt and either administer through injection or a cream. It's really safe and I'd even say smoking marijuana is more harmful. You'll feel so much more confident and clear-minded.

Hey Sup Forums, be me:
>american
>39 year old male
>lift, swim, suana 2-3 per week
>eat relatively healthy
>want to reach the next level

How can I legally begin taking medical grade enhancements to achieve better performance?

You won't get anything legally from your doctor unless you can prove you have low test. If you find a decent source, you can get anything very cheap and quickly with next to zero legal danger. Do some research first on the many forums around that discuss this stuff. And don't buy test e domestically for anything more than $30 per 10ml.

Oh and pharma grade domestically is going to cost you $$$ and it isn't worth it

You've just proven you know nothing about roids

Anything in excess will end up hurting you, anabolic steroids can be mostly safe if used in small doses but people seldom take that advice. The other thing is steroids today are a lot different than the ones available the 1970s, they are no longer produced in a clean lab and are pure products but rather something a drug dealer made from buying cheap Chinese powders. There is no quality and a higher chance of developing negative side effects like gyno, acne, hair loss, etc. When you see pictures of bodybuilders from years ago they all had clear skin and no breast tissue. I believe you are taking a gamble using any performance enhancing drugs unless they are pharmaceutical grade in lower doses.

No, steroids do it. But excercise can alone, particularly high intensity cardio. Look up left ventricular hypertrophy.

Its not neccesarily bad for your health.

let people live how they want.

i go to the gym all the time i love doing sets never felt so good. i like knowing i'm stronger then most people and see guys watch their submissive body language when they know i'm nothing but testosterone and muscle. like i could slam most grown men to the ground pretty hard that's not even accounting for how hard my punch would feel.

You're dead wrong. Bodybuilders back in the day used to get gyno, acne, etc. However, they simply adjusted dosages to prevent this. Those side effects you speak of are from not controlling estrogen. You won't have any side effects if you take an AI. Nowadays, everyone takes tremendously higher doses of these drugs because of proper knowledge of PCT, controlling estrogen and the use of HCG to prevent suppression. All of this causes people to push the limits of these drugs and you end up with morons running doses that would kill a fucking horse for years on end. Also, you can still get pharma grade steroids but they will certainly cost more. Back in the day, they only used orals and it was more about how much you could take without negative effects. This has been completely eradicated today as we have tremendously more knowledge on all of this.

and btw i started lifting after watching a video of a white man being overpowered by a nigger. that's when i learned the best factor in winning a fight is sheer strength. any niggers fuck with me it'll be the last mistake htey make.

I'm a dual major and still find time to go to the gym.. it's just good for you in general and gives me something to do between classes. Why do you feel like this? Do you have scoliosis?

good man, keep pushing forward for the white race. Whites have the best track record in sheer strength sports

The absolute state of pol. Stop talking about things you haven't even read about. Testosterone is the most basic anabolic there is, and theres dozens more

Dude the guy was obviously a freak with mental issues. 99% of dudes on test you can't even tell, bc they're just gym Bros that are slightly bigger than average.
Only retarded freaks do what rich did and he would have killed himself with some other form of obsessive degeneracy if roids weren't available.

HAHAHAHA scoliosis preventing you from going to the gym! YOU MUST BE KIDDING. A lot of top powerlifting do have obvious discrepancies if you know what you're looking for. Whether it be a leg length discrepancy, uneven hips, scoliosis or all of these as they usually come together. Pic related is an example of Lamar gant who deadlifted over 5x his weight.

Google 'reddit steroid sources'
Find dealer
Aquire bitcoin
Send bitcoin to source, recieve test in 2 days

They just banned r/sst