CBTS #261: What did he meme by this? Edition

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP → → → → → → → → (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472 (NEEDS UPDATE)
Advise for your first step into this → → → →

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED → → → →
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
→ → → →

Q confirmed → → → →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines by cutting off their sources (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Latest Q confirms ->

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKZotwmwNpk
geni.com/profile/6000000017824500049/events/6000000017824500050
beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-disneyland-legionnaires-20171110-story.html
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
theodysseyonline.com/titanic-sinking-greatest-insurance-fraud-scheme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Browne
breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/08/cia-keeps-database-of-japanese-style-faces-emoticons-to-use-tn-online-forums/
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CBTS #8599311521267

YAAAAA

>NEW FRESH BRAED!!!

SANK YOU!!!

Really? Tell me moar

+++

Okay so let me fill in anyone who was not here last night between 9pm and 3am.

Last night these threads were HIJACKED by multiple bad factions (some bots, some autists who are sick of us and want to see us banned, maybe the CIA, and a group trying to advertise their stuff).

They started filling the main copypasta with dead links that did not pertain to our investigation, filling it with subtle changes, basically poisoning the bread.

They also started to throw disinformation into the mix to try and derail.
This included topics of "Disney controls NK", "Q'S ORIGINAL '4, 10, 20' means something other than 'DJT' and being the common denominators for the nuclear launch codes", "Elsagate", "Keystone" and others.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

Q ANONS TRIPCODE WAS EITHER ALWAYS A BAD ACTOR OR WAS HACKED!!!

LAST NIGHT TRIPCODE Q user COPYPASTED A LIST OF CENTRAL BANKS THAT HE RIPPED FROM A WEBSITE!
HE DID THIS ONLY AFTER I HAD FIGURED OUT THE BREADS WERE POISONED AND CALLED IT AND THE BOTS/SHILLS OUT!

Confirmed bots/shills:

Sonic Legends!voihgcsoDU (if you mention their name directly you WILL get a SCRIPTED response from them)

Mayo!D2cp6jY8yA

XXX !a22Tubbaks (probably)

Anonymous with the yellow/black flag

These shills/bots are easy to identify (FOR NOW) because of their tripcode. IF they happen to remove their tripcodes and names (unlikely since I called this out last night and they're still using them) they would STILL be easy to identify because they are spouting out scripted talking points, you'll know it when you see it.

If you are looking for the truth you have to forget and reject most of what you've read today in these threads and go back to the beginning.
The beginning of everything.
The original Q posts.
The original Sup Forums rules.
Everything.

If you're here to know why Q posted here in the first place you have to go back to the original 10/28/17 - 10/30/17 posts.

We're at shillcon 1, what's happening?

HOLY FUCK BOYS TURN ON CNN

GO GO GO

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

>PIC RELATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Tell me moar
youtube.com/watch?v=SKZotwmwNpk

Q

> ywn be white

we are over the target and so we are catchin flack

THEYRE HERE

These threads are shit.

Gay.
Just Kasich showing once again that he can turn his gag reflex off for a good cock

The shills are fucking freaking out because we mention North Korea/Disney in the same sentence, something big is up.

>Anonymous with the yellow/black flag
>my fucking sides TripFag

Bump

>Who died on the Titanic?
Guggenheim, Strauss, Astor.
>What year did the Titanic sink?
>Why is this relevant?
They opposed founding of FED.
>What ‘exactly’ happened to the Titanic?
Collision with iceberg was deliberate.
>What ‘class of people’ were guaranteed a lifeboat?
1st class.

do you know what this meme means tubb-chan, i'm trying to figure it out
>:3

>give views to shitter errr tapper
>watch the 2nd loser for republican nomination, Kasich

fag

FUCKING SHILLS. GET RAPED WITH A RAKE.

FILTER

AND

IGNORE

TURN ON CNN
>TURN ON CNN
TURN ON CNN
>TURN ON CNN
TURN ON CNN
>TURN ON CNN

Fuck off shill

>It's not the spoon that bends
>It's the MSM narrative that bends

No moron.

Q posted.

Shills are trying to slide that fact so here:

And another one we should dive deeper in the CIA Snow White and seven dwarfs WikiLeaks release.

thanks bro.

a meme

>FED is rothschild controlled, other bankers are their proxies
>CIA is there to protect them?

>Coordinated Reddit Spacing
>my fucking sides shillanons
>you so funny ;];]

shill is you

Keystone

“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States .” George Soros

This. Everyone knows who you posted is the real Q. I'm just using a fake trip.

Protip: The password I'm using is "Shill". Now you can get in on the fun too!

!!!!!!!
you are truly one of us

WELCOME !

remember to watch out for shills!

Maybe Titanic was to assassinate some wealthy bloodlines to make room for the corrupt cultist type?

pic related

THE STORM IS BREWING IN THE FORM OF
GRAND JURY SEALED INDICTMENTS

Over the last 12 days there have been 842 newly sealed indictments *clouds forming*

When they are unsealed and perps are in cuffs,
THE TRUTH STORM WILL BREAK LOOSE.

>PIZZAGATE
>9/11
>VEGAS
>NORTH KOREA
>DISNEY
>CIA
>CONTROLLED MEDIA
>SETH RICH
>NINE ELEVENNNNN

Dear god, please bless the righteous.

It could be evidence of how the secret societies were infiltrated?

Watch the skies.
The signs are coming.
Who are the keyholders?
Where do the keys go?
When does the door open?

Q

THIS!!!!

and i bet it is similar situation for Hindenberg!!!!

hold me Sup Forums its getting crazy!!!

Fake

no one's falling for that, dude

haha, ya i do love you user ;]

Reminder from last night. Look through the thread and see who comes out of the woodwork.

Oh my god

Cianimeshills getting nervous

Please let pizzagate be involved. Maybe there is a God.

Didn’t Q say he would never post in one of these threads but create his own?

Q'S POSTS FROM PREVIOUS THREAD WILL BE ADDED TO THE SPREADSHEET

Fake AND gay?!?!? Well done, faggot!

fake Q

>Oh no its THE yellow and black flag we were warned about!

ATTENTION OP

NEW Q POST IN LAST THREAD

Check Tripcode and confirm, then archive!

we know, you don't have to shout

wtffffffff
only reason titanic sank was navigato. could have paid him off...

>he doesn't realize I got 7 (you)s out of it

SeaWorld Girl Lover pedo symbol marks "Pass Member Exclusive Lounge".
SeaWorld is owned by Blackstone Group, the same company that funded Black Rock's start up.
Black Rock is currently the world's largest asset manager, managing 7% of the world's assets, or $15 trillion.
Cheryl Mills sits on the board of directors, too.

Shills intensified, wanted to make sure it was properly logged.

Okay so let me fill in anyone who was not here last night between 9pm and 3am EST

Last night these threads were HIJACKED by multiple bad factions (some bots, some autists who are sick of us and want to see us banned, maybe the CIA, and a group trying to advertise their stuff).

They started filling the main copypasta with dead links that did not pertain to our investigation, filling it with subtle changes, basically poisoning the bread.

This included topics of "Disney controls NK", "Q'S ORIGINAL '4, 10, 20' means something other than 'DJT' and being the common denominators for the nuclear launch codes", "Elsagate", "Keystone" and others.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

LAST NIGHT TRIPCODE Q user COPYPASTED A LIST OF CENTRAL BANKS THAT HE RIPPED FROM A WEBSITE!
HE DID THIS ONLY AFTER I HAD FIGURED OUT THE BREADS WERE POISONED AND CALLED IT AND THE BOTS/SHILLS OUT!

Confirmed bots/shills:

Sonic Legends!voihgcsoDU (if you mention their name directly you WILL get a SCRIPTED response from them)

Mayo!D2cp6jY8yA

These shills/bots are easy to identify (FOR NOW) because of their tripcode. IF they happen to remove their tripcodes and names (unlikely since I called this out last night and they're still using them) they would STILL be easy to identify because they are spouting out scripted talking points, you'll know it when you see it.

If you are looking for the truth you have to forget and reject most of what you've read today in these threads and go back to the beginning.
The original Q posts.
Everything.

If you're here to know why Q posted here in the first place you have to go back to the original 10/28/17 - 10/30/17 posts.

my god. the lines

Meme Project:
Can anyone work on a meme portending the end of the CIA? (Q’s last post says the CIA is too corrupt to salvage and will dismantled “operation no such agency”). We need to get the normies prepared for this.

HOW MANY?
Last I heard it was 30-50 or so.
The fuck did I miss?

Anything remotely related to eurofags gets the shills riled up.
Dig deep on this one, if only to piss them off.

geni.com/profile/6000000017824500049/events/6000000017824500050

geourge soros fasther, grandfather, grandmother. his father changed his name to soros from schwartz

I fuckin knew Israel is the keystone.

bump

>The bitcoin received from this posting has been registered
>Good luck

beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-disneyland-legionnaires-20171110-story.html

No. Women and children to ensure the old men (opposing bankers) would die

Okay so let me fill in anyone who was not here last night between 9pm and 3am EST

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

Confirmed bots/shills:

Mayo!D2cp6jY8yA

The original Q posts.
Everything.

They started looking at all states, not just DC and VA.

nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
habbening! lurk drudge guys.

they cant ditch their trips because they get paid by the post. their bosses keep track.

All states where the Clinton Foundation is operating.

Truly and indeed!
>I have posted the New Q into OP ;]

>LAST NIGHT TRIPCODE Q user COPYPASTED A LIST OF CENTRAL BANKS THAT HE RIPPED FROM A WEBSITE!

What if it's D J T J R? Does he have the "official list of Rothschild banks?"

If he wants you to make a graphic laying out how powerful the Rothschild banks are, that's a way to do it.

>careful this guy is spamming as a shill death gasp

STAY FOCUSED BOYS!

>titanic
>hindenberg

>FIRE AT WILL!!!!

Supposedly the Titanic didn’t sink - was actually a ship called the Olympic in what was a massive insurance scam:

theodysseyonline.com/titanic-sinking-greatest-insurance-fraud-scheme

It was all about JP Morgan recouping their investment. Mmmm....Rothschilds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Browne

plus it was an insurance scam, just to oil the wheels of those not esoterically involved

They could just log their IPs..

And MH370?

related

breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/08/cia-keeps-database-of-japanese-style-faces-emoticons-to-use-tn-online-forums/

>nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
bump

DESTROY THE (((NFL)))

this is true.
along with the 3 billionaires drowning with titanic.

>uuuh oooh I think you just noticed how boss is keeping track of you ;];]

WE FUCKIN ON NAO BOYZZ

So what about Trump's presser, him saying plus plus is interesting?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Everyone in that room, I have a good relationship. They’re very different people, but everyone. And I do have a very good relationship with Xi, obviously. It’s the biggest state — it’s the biggest state entrance and the biggest state dinner they’ve ever had, by far, in China. He called it a state-plus. Like he said it — he actually said, state-plus-plus, which is very interesting.

Guessed that might be the connection.
Though by now is there any state that doesn't?

>twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
JP Morgan was Edison's business partner and pushed for the "morganization" of corporations in which a limited form of competition was set up to ensure that only approved corporations would ever succeed.

>Sup Forums its getting crazy
kek, welcome to the deep end of the pool.
>inb4 pool closed so long ago though

pretty sure this is just the tip of the

>(((((((((ICEBERG))))))))

AHHHHHHHH

LOOO0001

I think you are all overcomplicating this...

First ask yourself the following question... why would Q present his questions on separate lines. He wants his/her posts to be order-able / sequence-able. Ergo.....

The keystone is A000292. the OEIS integer sequence for tetrahedral numbers 0,1,4,10,20 etc.. I've tried to do this but both the Text log of Q's posts and the SmartSheet have un-verified Q posts and/or remove non-questions from his posts. DO NOT DO THIS. Everything in-between the questions is just as important as the questions.

Here's what you get with the unverified text version of Q's posts with blanks and date garbage removed. If someone wants to go through the minutia of cataloging every VERIFIED Q post into the correct order with all disinformation removed you answer will look something like this:

What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
Why is this relevant?
By Who?
Who guards former Presidents?
Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines.
What were the historical advantages Ds gained by having MSM and famous people peddling narrative?
Why is this relevant?
Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now?
Why is the information re: BO important re: U1 and export approval to Canada to EU?
How did Iran obtain Uranium?
Where is John Podesta?
Who connects HRC/CF to SA?
The Bloody Wonderland =
Flynn.
Speed.
Why did we attack Iraq?
Why is the narrative so important?