They better be good Americans don't let me down

They better be good Americans don't let me down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGm0VC_geLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wK2K4XhHD3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not. 5 guys is better

>going to 5 kikes
lmao pay $9 for a double bacon cheeseburger

It's decent, there's certainly better fast food but it still tastes good.

It's decent, but Whataburger blows it out of the park.

t. occasional fatty

It's better than McRonalds.

better than mcshit for sure

I HATE 5 GUYS!

I JUST WANT A SIMPLE BURGER NOT ALL THE TOPPINGS FUCK YOU AND YOUR 10$ BURGERS

Carl's has some good burgers desu, at least decently sized and tasting compared to McDonalds. The real reason to get them is because their marketing team is redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGm0VC_geLQ

Never ate at Carl's Jr. All hamburgers are over-rated in my opinion.

If you can get the frisco burger at those locations, I would highly recommend it.

All the burgers seem over the top so what's be a large bigmac looks like a normal burger. Pretty good, tho, and they have curly fries.

It's worth it for the cajun fries desu

Carls jr is pretty disgusting
"meat" tier.

Go back to Mexico.

Do you have Chik Fil A in Australia? Because that is the shit

Hahahahaha have fun waiting an hour for that nasty greasy overpriced food

Wendy's is better.

5 Guys is babby’s first burger. You can spot a pleb by their enjoyment of 5 Guys. An overpriced burger from people that use fucking Kraft singles as the cheese on their burgers. Kike food.

god damn I love americans

I don't go to Carl's anymore. They got ridiculously expensive over the past couple years and their fries are terrible.

The issue in the states at least, is that the "100%angus beef" is simply the seasoning mixture. The meat itself is no different than the meat other fast food chains use, they just make thicker burgers. Now, maybe over there the regulations will not allow for this, in which case it would be better.

It's not.

The empire conquers a new land

>claps

Better than McDonald's, worse than Culver's.

only good thing about 5 guys is free peanuts, but I'd rather just buy peanuts and not overpay for a shitty burger

this, id rather a big mac desu and i fucking hate mcdonalds.

you need whataburger, chic-fil-a and zaxbys to have the fast food trifecta.

Hardees frisco burgers give me a hard on

moved back to the east coast and carls jr doesn't offer that shit

makes me sad

>Tell them to put a little butter on the top bread
>you will never orgasm that hard again

It's nothing but gimmick burgers like ones with guacamole and hot dogs on them and shiet. And the beef just tastes like Burger King. You're better off just going to Burger King.

i can agree with this.
meat from wendys seems less processed

err west coast

Everything is worse than Culver's.

In the south its called hardees instead of carls jr and theyre extremely par. Nothing to write home about

itt: poorfags with shit taste.

Five Guys is the best fast food burger after Burgerville.

For fast food, I agree.

Basically a sourdough jack.

wtf carls is among the worst fast food you can get. people hate on mcdonalds but at least their food is edible. avoid carl's at all costs.

>"100% angus beef"
That's a breed of cattle.
Using it without actually using beef from that breed of cattle is highly illegal.

Oh yeah, didn't mean anything more than that.

this, carl's junior is awful. it can only be sold on the west coast because midwesterners wouldnt stand for the poor quality and ripoff price.

Everyone knows mom and pop burger joints always blow major chains out of the fucking water

So you foreign fucks need to understand that when you eat a corporate burger joint you aren't eating a real burger and americans understand this.

You don't have access to mom and pop burger joints and so you have to settle for this shit

so in saying that...
Jack in the box niggas

Just a warning: their portion sizes are fucking massive. A combo will feed two people (or 1 'burger).

Lol at the Americans complaining about $10 burgers. Why don't you just dumpster dive?

>redpilled
how

jack in the box is good. tastes good, has good prices. has a good variety, you can even buy tacos. only downside is that it's a west coast only thing, as far as i know.

They are pretty good actually.

Way better than other burger chains, except Fatburger.

>Five Guys is the best fast food burger after Burgerville.
I like Cookout but that's only in the south

because a $10 burger is 100% more than it should be, retard. we actually have regularly cheap prices on food here.

>Culver's
You're making me want to move back to Michigan m8. I miss that place, and sonic. Those were the only fast food places I've eaten at in the last 8 years, and that was becsuse I had never had the chance to eat at either of them.

we have sonics in Utah all over the fucking place man

and jack in the box

yeah if you want a mcturd made from the cheapest meat cuts topped with a bucket of salt to disguise it, yeah, pay 1 dollar.

if you want something of decent quality, go to 5 guys

Does not look like 100% beef. Looks like they put some filler in there.

I don't want to eat a burger that is cheap.

>"Get off that bull, miss."
>"And who is THIS?"
>Glares at nigger
>Entire ad campaign is a father figure returning to his company to whip his degenerate son into shape.

if its like hardees (has the same logo):

- fucking huge burgers which taste different in a good way.
- fucking goddamn the "small"s are the bigger than McD larges.
-$9 for a combo

For fast food, its awesome. Definitely not good for your health though.

Hardees is probably the best fast food desu

i make $26/hour i can afford better quality than mcshit and carlbarf,

i'll be going to either fiveguise or texas roadhouse today for lunch, doesn't break the bank and doesn't rob my taste buds of their dignity

wtf they go to australia before most of the US

this isn't fair bros

I deserve every kind of burger

5 Guys is salty as fuck

hardly redpilled... saw way too many blacks hanging out with whites in the ad

Steak and Shake > Hardees > Culvers > Wendys > Burger King > McDonald's

fuck dude, they still make those?

its been over 20 years

They are not! Eat shit

Hadnt actually seen these commercials, these are great
youtube.com/watch?v=wK2K4XhHD3E

>tfw live across the street from a culvers
>all black staff
>takes a bit longer and they'll always forget the condiments
>other than that they're actually really consistent and good with orders

culvers deserves some type of nog management award...any restaurant with an all black staff is usually a complete fucking disaster but this culvers seems to have their shit together

Grease burgers.

Burgerville master race. The only good part about living in Portland.

>always forget the condiments
>deserve an award
wut

What's with five guys and Texas Roadhouse having peanuts all over the fucking place?

nope, theyll just do what they did here in NZ, we have ''100% new zealand beef'' plastered on a lot of our beef its not actually 100% nz beef, thats just the brand name

They're decent enough. Just don't get them smothered by their sugar sauce.

I prefer Arby's corned beef Rubens, personally.

As long as abbos don't work there it might be good. I can't rememeber if carls is any good since they have hired full on spics forever and they can't handle anything more complex than a reheating shit with a 40 watt lightbulb.

cause why not?

It's high praise for nigger staff.

jesus christ why did they get so expensive? It used to be reasonable.

This. Hardee's still has these?! I need to take a trip up north.

Keeps out kids and brown people.
It's the same idea as charging high rent.

There's no place for this kind of misogyny in Australia. s m h

god damnit. was just about to go grocery shopping and now i need to eat another burger

It's called Hardees, dammit.

Meh. Really not worth it.

Guessing it's not in Texas. I'll have to check it out if I'm in the southeast.

Yeah, except in this case, by mislabling beef, the owner of the angus cattle breed can sue for copyright infringement for them saying they're using his breed of cattle without actually using them.

There's also false advertisement lawsuits.
One recently happened to Taco Bell regarding their ground beef.

Western bacon cheeseburger, it comes with barbecue sauce and a fat ass onion ring. They have really great milkshakes too, it's not like McDonald's where the ice cream is some Frankenstein shit that doesn't even melt.

Depends where you live

Hands down favorite fast food burger joint. You're in for a treat.

Their regular fries are kinda weak, and fry portions are small at every size. Go with the cris-cuts.

>Western bacon cheeseburger
muh nigga

Just get the regular-sized burgers, they taste better than the thickburgers and they don't have that disgusting sugar-glazed bun.

I'll say this about 5 guys:
Their fries are some of the best you can get, cajun style is amazing and the portions are incredible. If you're a french fry kinda person, 5 guys is hard to beat.

Their burger customization is second to none, lots of interesting options for dressing your burger up.

On the other hand, The burgers are tall, but small circumference, making the burgers feel small, and I believe they are a bit on the small side in reality. They also tend to be messy, and the bun gets soggy easier than other establishments it seems like. Top all this off with the fact that you're probably going to drop 15$ for all this? Yeah, they're over-rated.

The free peanuts thing is a cool gimmick if you're into that shit.

Hardies > Carl's Jr

>topic is about burgers
>all of a sudden every American becomes poetic

Prepare to be disappointed. It’s not in and out or the shake shack. It’s not five guys. It’s not cullivers. It’s a fast food burger chain so it’s definitely not chick fil a. It’s better than burger king and mcdonald’s though. Maybe better than wendy’s but I’d have to try them both again around the same time to be sure

I worked for carl's jr in america, they ship all their beef in from australia, so it only makes sense

Because Australia isn't fat enough already.

Oh shit! Is that a new Carl burger? They always have the most awesome promotional burgers. I'ma try that shit.

Rib burger was good too.

Obviously dbl western is the clasic go-to

Carls Jr is actually trash. Sorry Aussie.

It speaks to our souls. The myriad of textures and flavors in the cheeseburger is mirrored in America's culture of taking the best from everyone and taking over the world so we can share the wisdom of burger

>He thinks it's a meme

5 guys is absolute dogshit. It used to be great but the prices are now INSANE and the quality is not as it good as it used to be either, hope they go out of business.

Post an alternative or else your opinions a shit.

>Likes the taste of semen
>Trusting his opinion on food.
Yeah, nah.