I have no authority over you but you'll listen to what I say and do as I say

>I have no authority over you but you'll listen to what I say and do as I say

seriously are all the japanese this fucking spineless? I'd love a series where the main character would say 'well whats in it for me? nothing? well fuck off then'

>Making sense of Flop Floppers

There's a reason why it's tanking in japan.

Yes user, people irl are just like your anime characters.

>I'd love a series where the main character would say 'well whats in it for me? nothing? well fuck off then'
And then the anime ends on the first episode.

Yeah, Nips have shit taste.

just proves that it has shit writing then

if the writer can't think of a good scenario to make the main character cooperate other then 'LOL MUH HONOR' or something along those lines then it was shit

>kiss anime

>'LOL MUH HONOR' or something along those lines
I'm sure it was because papika asked her.

>I'd love a series where the main character would say 'well whats in it for me? nothing? well fuck off then'
Isn't that the generic nintendo RPG meme where you tell the plot device master to fuck off and it's game over? Same would happen for animu.

again if you're using that logic it just shows how shitty the writing is

have the other characters promise to cure the characters ailing sister. Have them Entice the main character with learning the mysteries of something. Tell them that if they help they'll provide them with the details on why their father vanished

that took me less then a minute to come up with. Most anime though have shit reasons like dragging the main character and going 'ok you are working with us now!' and the main character being too fucking beta to refuse

ok bye just move to another title on kissanime it will be better i swear

> 日笠陽子さん「『フリップフラッパーズ』は考えてはいけない作品というか、『Don't think. Feel!』 考えるな! 感じろ! という言葉がピッタリな作品だと思います。その世界観、色合い、表現には、理論ではなく心に来るものがあります。みなさんには心の扉を開いて観ていただければ、また別の世界が見えてくるかなと思います」

>the protagonist should deny kickass magical adventures and sit at home with grandma while sighing a lot
Surely that would make a better show. In case you haven't noticed, Cocona enjoys her time with Papika. Her biggest concern in the first couple episodes wasn't that she didn't want to go, it's that somebody would get hurt. She's also using Pure Illusion as escapism, especially after the flower girl showed her how empty she was. And getting stronger with Papika will allow her to come closer to figuring out what Yayaka's deal is. Plus she wants to use the wish she'll get to meet with her parents. There's all sorts of reasons you're either choosing to ignore or just not paying enough attention to figure out.

This isn't a complaint about flip flap

this is a general complaint about anime in general

You were clearly complaining about flipflap.

I clearly wasn't. I just grabbed the first screen shot I had from that episode I had seen.

>streaming

>every anime ever.jpg
c'mon man

Find the flaps hidden in this picture.

>why are fictional japanese 14 year olds not behaving perfectly rationally
>*tips fedora*

>kissanime
Fucking kill yourself.

>2016
>still pretending to be the Internet Tough Guy

>kissanime

>'well whats in it for me? nothing? well fuck off then'
Well she already agreed with Papika that she would go on PI adventures with her. And if they succeed they get a wish granted. Scientist guy is telling them that they have syncing problems and having a sleepover would help.
Not sure why Cocona would oppose strongly. She did at first but since she got grandma's permission it was okay.

You sound triggered that nobody will ever pay you to write anything, user.

It's because your understanding of fiction is pathetic

another candidate for Sup Forums assisted suicide, I see.

hop in a noose, faggot.

I already have a job user. But I am triggered by shit lazy writing

Why did you use a terrible example for your point?

because I'm lazy

After two bombs, it's a good thing they learned to do whatever the fuck they were told to.

>Accidentally run into a cart and break tens of dishes that were heading to the restaurant kitchen
>You're working here until you pay that off!!
>What's in it for me? Nothing? Fuck off.

>What's in it for me?
Not getting beat up and detained? What an awful analogy.

>Good scenario: look I'm sorry about that but I'm not working here. I can pay you what I have or we can settle in some other way

owner: alright fine then

*insert series about guy paying off his debt on terms agreed on both party*

>shit series: I'm s s s s s sorry I
Manager: You are gonna work here from now on!
*OH SO WACKY HIJINKS as customer is forced to work there in incredibly stupid gimicky scenario*

>big order plot
>was extremely shitty

OP never does anything he doesn't want to.

Which is why he shitposts on a friday night

He wants to

Congrats OP. You are watching a show about a spineless character growing the sort of spine you want her to have. Enjoy.

>perfectly in character
>shit writing
Pic related.

Japan hates shows that try anything new or different. The anime landscape is one big cookie cutter. Soon we won't even have the few original shows we do because nobody will fund them!

No shit, of course he wants to shitpost on friday. Why the fuck would it matter what day of the week or time of day it is, you fucking retard?

>new
>different
Are you brain okay? Go check it, please.

>Are you brain okay?

The way this dude talks is hilarious.

>that AARRRUUU NO DA

I hate this shit too, sometimes there's a chance of the characters developing and becoming stronger people, but usually they remain spineless fucking retards. It's part of the core of their culture, really. And the core of most "civilized" culture. Do as you're told, don't ask questions, because that's inconvenient for the people in charge. Is that bad? yeah, but nothing will change if people only bitch about it and do nothing. Write your own story, and I'll read it.

I think you may be mistaking co-operation for submission in some cases.

If everybody always tries to be a leader, do their own thing, or act only in their narrow self-interest, then all you end up with is a clusterfuck.

Flip Flappers, a show that make no sense.

Its not supposed to make sense, its supposed to flip flaps.

You're trying to tell me that if you discovered a magical land filled with wonder you wouldn't do what was needed to go back to that place?

Glorious petite small chests + yuri.

This was so cute and silly.

>close your eyes
>you can now picture them having sex

>I'd love a series where the main character would say 'well whats in it for me? nothing? well fuck off then
It's already been done

>double hand-holding
>promising to be together forever
They had better be really together, none of this yuributnotreallyyuri crap.

shh Papika is sleeping

>kissanime
well fuck off then

Being together as friends user, she will hold Papika's hair as she suck Chad's,wait its 2016, I meant Tyrone's, cock.

Papika!

Flip Flapper is a thinking man's anime.

What doesn't make sense?