Drawfag Thread 1890

Drawfag Thread 1890

second rarfag's files until thread 1879: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1889

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LCBh9
i.imgur.com/HfaN4FO.jpg
i.imgur.com/e075uPL.png
i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg
i.imgur.com/GLW68G4.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
i.imgur.com/qGuXwIU.jpg
is.wikia.com/wiki/Schwarzer_Regen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep
supforums.com/thread/146191377/anime/drawfag-thread-1850.html
imgur.com/a/QDo5X
i.imgur.com/lBc8ML3.jpg
i.imgur.com/VTZJPN7.png
gelbooru.com//images/ee/74/ee74eabc8bc0fe53cf1d549475a174bd.png
img.booru.org/drawfriends//images/64/6da02e9528ba58f4251d77f3b9e073b6fdae595b.jpg
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513672
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513851
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Aqua tied up with her own hagoromo.

What do you guys think about this drawing someone is making for me, Sup Forums?

Would you give them any candy?

I need a little help. I'm gonna commission my waifu as all the 22 tarot cards, and I want to know which female characters would fit in each card. The Empress and Strength are already occupied.

Thank you!

Can't do Tamamo, Lala, or Saber.

Requesting Mato Kuroi(OVA version), Black Rock Shooter and Rock from BRS: Innocent Soul meeting up for lunch at a Fast food restaurant where they all try eating one of those Black Bun Cheeseburgers together!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Rock: imgur.com/a/LCBh9

What about Yoshino from Date a LIve as The Hermit, her nickname?

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and Mimibro-tan wearing Winter clothing, out on a town street petting and feeding a kitten or puppy in a box, please!

Mimibro-tan:i.imgur.com/HfaN4FO.jpg
i.imgur.com/e075uPL.png

Requesting colors for this drawing of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and her stand, Luv(Sic)!

Stand can be whatever colors, but here's reference for Mimi's colors!

i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg

Who?

Requesting Yotchy from Kanojo Wa Rokubokuri in a tiger print bikini or dressed as hsien-ko.
i.imgur.com/GLW68G4.jpg

Adlet and Hans spitroasting/DPing Chamot from Rokka no Yuusha after all the shit she put them through, as she's bound up or not if its just spitroast then have Adlet using a dildo on her ass

Requesting Tomo Aizawa dressed as a butler.

K guys newfag here, gonna colour that green monmosu dryad; where do i post?

I want to see Rei slightly scared as she's somewhat tied up.

Imgur or any file hosting site works. or the NSFW dump thread on /i/

I wouldn't be against this at all
If it doesn't fit on Sup Forums, I hope someone on /vp/ does it.

Here

Requesting Erika Itsumi wearing some cutelewd lingerie/babydoll not fully awake with these slippers while holding mugs of hot cocoa all the while a bit shy and/or sleepy would be nice.

Don't know if this is more Sup Forums or more Sup Forums, but Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shonen Mowgli anime recreating a scene from the Disney version where they are floating down the river and Mowgli is siting on Baloo's stomach (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Make sure Mowgli's is wearing his yellow loincloth, and has his ponytail and sideburns, and Full color please!

Requesting Choji from Naruto Shippuden as a Sumo Wrestler wearing a white Mawashi.

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai Collection doing anything Halloween related please, maybe with a cute witch or devil dress. Try to keep her body kinda petite like in the leftmost pic.

Tamamo going full chuuni

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

Requesting colors for my school goddess
Neptune ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
Hinagiku ref: i.imgur.com/qGuXwIU.jpg

Requesting Galko dressed as Snow White for Halloween.

A Taihou automaton version please also requesting anal

Requesting Rias with a short spiky flipped out haircut.

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting Laura wearing a more traditional looking set of power armor based on her IS unit, with the railgun reduced to a hand held rifle.
is.wikia.com/wiki/Schwarzer_Regen

Requesting alternate versions of Nyaruko (meaning with different hairstyles and clothing) representing the different forms of Nyarlathotep. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep

Kinda shit; taking requests for practice.

Got it, would do once finished.

Saitama and Genos dressed as Red and Blue

Requesting Koshimizu Sachiko in cat lingerie.

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

I just love that cute little Aireen.

Requesting Kiss-shot doing the Tawawa challenge.

Is there an image without her rabbit puppet?

Requesting Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova (right) building a snowman happily while Jeanne d'Arc (left) fruitlessly tries to set it on fire/melt it and getting enraged.

Alright user I'll give it a shot

Playing Twister, clothing can be whatever
Er how about this?

She's always with the puppet

What the fuck is this?
supforums.com/thread/146191377/anime/drawfag-thread-1850.html

Cute drawing. No, but I'll give them big thick meat. A ham you pervert

Requesting Pig Macaron in a primeape themed costume, a white fur bikini and shackles on her wrists and ankles with bare feet and looking determined or annoyed.

Just a site that copies Sup Forums threads in an attempt to simulate some kind of message board.

There's some of them around the internet.

Requesting Rin, Nao and Karen from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls in silly Halloween costumes as a group, like Run DMC, Scrubs, Castaway, horror movies, etc. Anything suitable for three people. Examples: imgur.com/a/QDo5X
If you choose the Castaway one, please give Nao a fluffy beard.

/r/ing Pitz and Lappa dressed as Nidorans for Halloween!

How about Beargguy and Perolina as not-so-spoopy clowns walking in the woods on Halloween.

Requesting Strike Freedom (left) wrecking Barbatos (right) while stating "franchise cancer terminated".

Requesting Zura and Kero trying to save dangos while warning the /m/ hype (toy) train is coming. Preferably with /m/ mascots on said train like Pitz and Ai-kun in Mad Max/space ork style clothes.

Requesting coloring if possible.
References:
i.imgur.com/lBc8ML3.jpg
i.imgur.com/VTZJPN7.png

Requesting Akiko and Asami licking each other's navels in a 69 position after a long, sweaty workout.

Requesting poco as a teenage boy

Requesting the these two characters having a tea party together. Included a picture of their older self just for reference.

Requesting Nozomi (black hair) running away from Hanabi (pink) while screaming something along the lines of
>Out of my way! Out of my way! Can't you see she's gonna butt my butt!!

didja see the end of episode 4?

Requesting Nozomi (black hair) running away from Fujisaki Kotome and her Butt Dragon? while screaming something along the lines of
>Out of my way! Out of my way! Can't you see she's gonna butt my butt!!

is this better?

Love you!

Requesting a version of this comic with Nana, the girl on the left, as the little girl eating one of her oden sandwichs with Ciel, the one on the right, playing the role of the oppai lady

Requesting more cute girls in a dark room getting felt up, fingered, or fucked by strangers to their enjoyment please
gelbooru.com//images/ee/74/ee74eabc8bc0fe53cf1d549475a174bd.png
img.booru.org/drawfriends//images/64/6da02e9528ba58f4251d77f3b9e073b6fdae595b.jpg

Suggesting Tsugumi

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

yep!

Requesting Rukia showing off a poorly but lovingly made halloween costume of a Rampardos to an actual Rampardos

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

If someone does one for you could you post it here?

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Sure I'm still waiting for a delivery on the vp thread

Canaria wearing a sexier variation of her city's uniform.

I'd love a drawing of Murakami and Kuroha making love or just chilling outside under a sky full of stars. Alternatively Murakami posing like a boss with his harem (Kuroha, Kana, Kazumi, Kotori)

Requesting Kirari moroboshi like in one of this two pictures
>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513672
>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513851

Requesting Carol Olston from Tomo-chan ha Onna no Ko! in a china dress doing a barefoot kick like in the pic

Requesting yandere Louise grabbing a knife and her ex-husband's big black dick as she claims half

Requesting a sequence of Tamamo stripping off her robes and into her underwear - which can be whatever you choose to be - thanks in advance.

Requesting an MGE Phantom dressed as DMQ Kira.

>complains about franchise cancer
>reveres the Strike Freedom as an angel

Nel in a sexier version of her white uniform please.

>Like bare midriff, exposed cleavage, no pants or just short-shorts

Requesting Nami shivering in the fall weather

Hope to request something tame!

1. Cream Teddy and Nemurin sleeping together in one bed/floating cloud.

OR

2. Nemurin enters Cream Teddy's dream, mostly clouded with sweets and sees her sleeping...

Or anything cute evolving sleep or sweets... Or both. Thank you so much, and take it easy!

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: Tamamo performing a strip-tease or something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Requesting Junko Enoshima dressed as any other girl on this thread

Requesting Tanukichi typing a copypasta tier rant online on why he's not beta loosely based on the "Shit Was So Cash" meme.

Requesting Iori Rinko in slutty Halloween outfits perferably a vampire or yuki-onna.

Requesting Elsa Granhiert and a Weavile attacking an unsuspecting target.

Or the WWD thread. I am so close to just include her somewhere in this DR-populated request.

And inking to its greatest will take a while.

Requestion Yoko Littner in a sweater and nothing else

Requesting a dramatic and incredibly stupid political debate between GATE's President Dirrel and Shimoneta's Sophia Nishikinomiya

Or a succubus

quick question, what is a hagoromo?

A mantle/scarf/shawl etc. In this case, it's that pink thing she is wearing.

Ah, I thought so. Google was returning some guy from naruto. Thanks.

>Google was returning some guy from naruto.
In a situation like that, search for "Hagoromo -naruto" to hide result you know is irrelevant.

but if the request was for aqua to be wrapped up in her hagoromo husbando?

Other than magical girl and witch, are there other magic-themed halloween concepts that are are maybe exclusive for girls?

Succubus and nurse outfit comes to mind. However, there are instances where there are males variants on those two themes but it's still almost universally female.

Nurses are magical?

Yes! Sorry, miss read that part of your post