White privilege

>UN: "30 billion could end world hunger. Thats not even 1% of your GDP, Europe and US."

>white people: "nah lets spend 100 times that money on war."

And you want to tell me white privilege doesnt exist.

Dear fellow white people...
... we have caused world hunger so lets take responsibility and fix it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Quiz: What will happen to local farms in africa if you just give everyone food for free

>end world hunger

It wouldn't do anything but produce more starving niggers. This topic is so tired and used up here. Sage

Mods this faggot posts this everyday. Can u make it fuck off

Saged

GREAT african empire

Why is it the United States obligation to feed anyone other than its people? Maybe if there wasn't so many Muslims in this world we wouldn't need $737 billion to maintain peace in the world.

ROFL 30 billion. 5 billion live below $2 a day, give them one extra $, and help them for 6 days with your 30 billion
it would be cheaper to let them just die,

>white people
Why don't you liberal shits ever point to the real culprit. JEWS JEWS JEWS. We fight wars for Israel, plain and simple.

Not white peoples fault that niggers and spics (mainly niggers) are too STUPID to understand that you cannot have more children than you are capable of feeding. So if you want world hunger to end tell the NIGGERS to stop breeding so much or atleast step up the contant genocide of eachother so there are less starving africans that can LEECH off white people

737 billion to protect THE WORLD
we can cut back and let the whole world defend its self

Completely aside from Christianity, we let the altruism which seems to be unique to our people run wild. It is wonderful that we care about one another, that more than in any other race there are among us individuals who really do feel the pain of others. It is wonderful that many of us want to preserve the rain forests of South America and the great wild beasts of Africa for their own sake. Whenever one of these United Nations commissions is organized to protect some part of our natural environment on this planet, I have a strong suspicion that all of the non-White members on the commission are there strictly for window dressing and for the stipend they receive for lending their non-White faces to the commission. Certainly, were it not for specifically White sensibilities, there would be no one combating the fur trade or trying to save the whales or the redwoods or anything else.

All of that is wonderful, but it is not wonderful that so many of us who are able to feel the pain of others do not seem to have the farsighted understanding which should go along with that empathy. We seem to have achieved that understanding when it comes to things such as forest and wildlife management. We understand that it often is good to permit Nature to take its course in the case of forest fires, or in maintaining the natural balance between predator and prey, and so on. But we need to apply the same considerations to the non-White races. We never should have permitted medical intervention in the non-White world. We should not be trying now to halt the spread of AIDS in Africa. We should not even consider famine relief for Ethiopia. We should not interfere in the mutual genocide between Hutus and Tutsis. Unless we temper our altruism with intelligence — and especially, unless we limit it to our own race — it will destroy us rather than help us achieve a higher civilization and a higher grade of humanity on this planet.

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

We didn't cause shit, and give out disgusting amounts in foreign aid every year. We're $20 trillion in debt, we shouldn't be any money to any other country for any reason, until we figure out our own shit. Fuck off.

Aren't they the ones that eat cow shit straight out of the calf's ass? why would it cost $30 billion to give them more cow shit?

That defense spending is what keeps the world safe enough for international trade, which is the whole reason food can be so globally cheap in the first place.

how did white people cause world hunger?
maybe niggers should learn how to farm and not live in deserts.

>world hunger
>US problem

>feed niggers
>they just have twice as many niglets
>even more starving niggers that need handouts
>population explodes
>even more rapefugess imported to white countries
Let
Them
Starve

>USA
>"WHITE" privilege
Nice try, shill
Roll for your amerimutt

Same thing that happened to their textile industry when someone decided undercutting African businesses by giving away free clothes was charitable not evil.

Let them die.
If you can't provide, don't have 3965kids

>end world hunger by incentivizing overpopulation
t.genius

why u call it "white privilege" if all black countries are retarded,garbage, disgusting shit holes?

>Cost to end world hunger

For a week maybe, you can't end world hunger if the people who are starving don't take care for themselves, which in some cases they can't.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST EVEN SOMEONE FROM A COUNTRY THIS KEKED KNOWS THAT THE COST TO GETTING INVADED RAPED AND MURDERED IS 0 TOO BUT THERE IS A COST FOR THAT YOU KNOW ALSO NOT TO HAPPEN FUCKS SAKE THIS PICTURE TRIGGERS ME WHAT DO I CARE FOR SOME SOMALIAN NIGGER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GLOBE STOP PRETENDING TO FUCKING CARE ABOUT SOME SHITSTAIN ON THE OTHER END OF THE WORLD JESUS FUCK HANS GET THE FLAK 88

>we have caused world hunger so lets take responsibility and fix it.
White people haven't caused this shit. Garbage bait.

For $30 billion no one will ever be hungry anymore ever?

Don't be a fucking idiot.

>30 billion could end world hunger.
^For how long?
They need sterilization, not food.

rolling

Hans, gib mir die Luger!

hunger is the body's way of telling you to plant some crops, gather some berries or hunt some game

why would you want to end a perfectly natural and healthy phenoenon?

>30 billion would end world hunger
yeah okay, do you just keep giving it to warlords in africa to feed their people? you can't just throw money at it

Just dumb racist propaganda

wait they didn't actually say we had to buy food with said 30 billion

calculates the amount of bullets 30 billion could by,

>mfw this thread again

Niggers reproduce already too fast even when they are hungry. You want the planet filled with more niggers? Rather let em starve and build some more guns so they can kill each other off more effectivly in Africa.

like how much do MOAB cost these days?

asking for a friend

>white people ... have caused world hunger
this part is true.
"world hunger" doesn't even exist in a world without abstract thought.
Literally a self-fulfilling problem that was invented (and exacerbated) by white people

Giving $30 billion to one of the most corrupt organizations in the world? Might as well light that money on fire, the worlds poor will get the same amount either way.

>Dear fellow white people...
>... we have caused world hunger so lets take responsibility and fix it.

Remember how Rhodesia used to be called the "Breadbasket of Africa" under white rule, then Mugabe led a communist revolution to kill all the white farmers?

I 'member.

>white people
lol

>we have caused world hunger
We made all those africans? Did we though? Seems like a "them" problem not an "us" problem.
See pic for cheapest fix.

Africa is a fertile continent full of able bodied people capable of farming and living off the land. There is no reason that they cannot grow crops and feed their own people. They are just backward savages and are waiting for handouts from foreigners because we have conditioned them to. They need to solve their own problems and elevate their respective nations and if they can't they deserve to die and be replaced with those who will.

Ask Bill Gates then.

To make it work you'd have to directly annex local governments. It'd be colonization all over again.

>cost to end world hunger for this year
>30 billion USD

>cost to end world hunger for next year
>45 billion USD

>cost to end world hunger for the year after that
>60 billion USD

No. Simply not how it works. You have to grow these countries economies.

>white privileges
>literally whites better than others
>literally whites worked/invented/win more

>Spend your own money on anything you want
*White privilege*
Maybe American niggers will share their welfare with brothers and sisters in Africa?

>30 billion to end hunger
> South Africa has a nominal GDP of 328 billion

africa can solve their own god damn problems

MOAB costs about $170k
The blast radius of the FOAB is 300 meters
30,065,000 Sq. Km of africa
thats 30,065,000,000 meters RIGHT?
divide by MOAB blast radius
we would need 100,216,666.66 at 170k a pop

ya looks like we would need 18 trillion to bomb all of Africa.
sad face

kill all the african dictator and redistribute the wealth, in europe million had to die to reach the living standars we disfrute today .
Dont run fight

>I post by this id
>proxy flag
Is this a CIA meme or just JIDF? So many different shill groups on this site now that it's hard to tell.

a and dont have 8 chidren if can mantein them

maybe we could get a bulk buy discount,

Sage

Holy fuck. This info graphic has been answered like 50x in the last month alone.

I'm getting so sick of these treads
Its just obvious bait at this point

>Dear fellow white people...
>... we have caused world hunger
I agree. Without Europeans bringing them civilization not even a 10% of Africans today would exist.

The solution doesn't pass through feeding them, though.

Technically this is correct. It would cost 30 billion to end world hunger.
For a generation.
When they double their population it will be 60 billion, and the next generation it will be 90 billion.
And all you would get out of it would be over a billion low IQ sub humans unable to take care of themselves.

Every fucking day this fucking thread is posted why the fuck do you reply?

You cant just give that money out. The reason for a lot of world hunger is because of corrupt politians theyl pocket that shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

people we can do this, we can end world hunger for less than 30 billion I'm sure, if we put our head together,
I'm thinking to conventionally with the MOAB theory, how much does it cost to produce VX gas?
we have a solution in here somewhere. Im sure

this thread again?
shoo shoo jew shill
Sage sAge saGe sagE
sage

Why would I help a bunch of niggers in Africa who will inevitably eventually hate me? Talk to me a year ago and maybe I would've cared, but sorry your BLM bullshit has pushed me back to my Catholic roots and I've realized the importance of the white race over everything else.

Bye niggers! Bye!

Why didn't obummer do something?

The more we throw at wworld hunger the more we have to throw at it. They breed and grow until they suffer.

come on people we are letting emotions cloud the true final solution to world hunger, I have some ideas, but we need to work together,

think of all the fly covered shit bags we could help

oh boy

Will end hunger for what? A year, then you need 35 billion, then you need 40 billion then you need 45 billion. In 20 years we will need every single source of food to "end" world hunger.

There's 7 billion people in the world. At 30 billion dollars you're suggesting everyone will be fed for the rest their lives off of $4.28?

Good luck.

People arnt stupid because of their race. Its lack of education and culture that expecta god to fix everything. Its dictators that dont give a shit about their peoples citys. If the people in charge in hot 3rd world countries would provide solar panels, wind turbines, commercial water filters the world would be a better place. Its all peoples fault - its persons in power that lack of giving a shit.

>we should feed people who can't feed themselves and create more people who can't feed themselves so we have to feed more people who can't feed themselves and create more people who can't feed themselves so we have to feed more people who can't feed themselves and create more people who can't feed themselves so we have to feed more people who can't feed themselves

R A R E
A
R
E

R A R E
A
R
E

R A R E
A
R
E

The UK alone provides almost half that amount every single fucking year and there hasn't been one single bit of positive change to show for it on that god forsaken continent. So please, do intellectualism a favour and explain this shit to me because I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

not every square inch of africa needs to be bombed though

There's enough food in the world to feed everyone. It priced out of peoples range by money-changers on wall-street.

Take your white privilege and shove it up your ass you fucking UN kike!

N E W
E
W

Can't wait till white people are the minority so you can stop blaming (((us))) for this shit. Accept responsibility, journey into the depths and resurrect your dead father, roughly speaking. If whites are to blame for everything then it's also everyone else's fault for letting us do it.
After all, we don't all work at taco bell you cia niggers.

I guess we wouldn't have to MOAB the whole country, maybe just the area that have people, we dont want to kill the animals, which VX gas would do, blowing people up into bite size morsels, would benefit the wildlife population, maybe Greenpeace can chip in on the bill,

It should be a like a carbon tax. A feed the helpless African tax. Sarcasm. Why is this shit posted everyday?

One of the reasons they killed Gadhaffi was because he wanted to pipe water to the niggers so that they could grow own food....

updated too late

The time will come.

>Stopping world hunger for a week

we need to stop thinking so narrow minded, food is not the only option on the table.

"1 post by this ID."
Fuck off, Shariablue shill.
Sage this slide thread.
Hi, alphabet niggers!

I know you have to reach the daily slide post quota to keep your job but can't you at least get a little creative with the topics? I see this one so often that it has become incredibly boring.

The UN already steals enough taxpayer money to send welfare to Africa every month.

If niggers are hungry, maybe like, they should breed less?

>a defense budget is somehow a frivilous and not practical

>Pouring 30 billion into aid with no oversight in a continent with shitty distribution that's run by tin pot dictators and warlords is somehow a sound idea

Liberal logic still blows me away.

(((White))) people love war:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

like how much would a strong strain of Ebola actually cost to develop, I'm sure it would be under 30 billion
, I believe that would leave the wild life population un touched, as well
+++

But we dont need more niggers. Thats why we love world hunger.

Every day this same fucking thread
Sage

Feed this dumb, poor, starving niggers, and they'll only breed more dumb, poor, niggers and the cost to to end world hunger will quintuple in a decade because these fucks won't be dying of starvation anymore and the dozen nigglets each one of them makes might end up living long enough to crap out even more.

>30 billion would end hunger.
>implying populations in the 3rd world wouldn't explode in response or food abundance

>2 years later
"It will only cost 90 billion dollars to end hunger impeach drumfffth reeeeeeeee"

It's twice a day. I saw one in the morning too.

This is the level of reasoning only a leftist or a 15 year old is capable of.