Racial realists on suicide watch

your mental capacity is determined by the culture you grow up in.
deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpIrNCk0zCI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Reliability_and_validity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Interpretations
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/
hooktube.com/watch?v=VpIrNCk0zCI
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Bell Curve already accounts for the Flynn effect. It also doesn't explain IQ distributions within a single country like the United States where everyone is exposed to the same culture.

genes play a roll too

you bell curves are sociologic in their nature, not scientific. get rekt.

Based Kraut and Tea.

Him and Sargon make for the ultimate commie and fascist destruction double team.

I'm gonna copy my post from the other thread, because I wrote a wall of text damnit

This is entertaining. Kraut pisses himself yet again. The biggest problem here is that kraut is way too stupid to google ”heritability” or ”heritability of IQ”, let alone to understand those concepts. It’s like he doesn’t understand the concept, either that or he knows that that data isn’t on his side. Being the autist he is, he tries to shift the conversation from heritability to genetics ("well you can’t conclusively prove what genes do what!"). This is true to an extent, genetic research is in many ways in its infancy, but everything what we’ve found so far supports the hereditarian position (note: heritability alone is enough to make the case for the hereditarian position, no need for ”find the genes”). Kraut probably does this because he doesn’t understand heritability, and he only happened to have a geneticist at hand.

As a general note, Kraut often talks about unrelated shit. Along the lines of "well people were wrong about something sometime therefore unrelated modern claims are also wrong". He does this to try and build up his ”scientific credibility” and to mask the fact that he’s an idiot (Alt-Hype would rape him in an actual debate).

He then goes on on his autistic tirade about how we have to find the genes to make these kinds of claims (le IQ ”social science” isn’t muh ”hard biology”). A tirade which is very meaningless, given the general heritability of IQ. And even so, I’m sure Alt-Hype will trash him on this point. Piffer 2015 looked at the distribution of 9 IQ-related gene variants within different populations, and low and behold stupid races have these variants in smaller frequencies. Then he goes on to speak useless shit, such as gene spine formation genes. The thing Kraut doesn’t understand is that those 9 gene variants have predictive validity, unlike his bullshit spine genes. (1/3)

Kraut then goes on to say that intelligence is ”more complicated than 9 gene variants”. An obvious claim, but the point with this study was that those 9 variants do vary among the races, as predicted by the hereditarian hypothesis. It’s not conclusive proof but it’s pretty good (see heritability of IQ for proof). Kraut’s geneticists goes on a useless tirade about these 9 snips, ”yeah there are differences in these snips, so what?” I don’t know if that geneticist is an idiot, but it’s like he misses the point entirely (also, may I remind you, these snips have predictive validity, unlike his unrelated bullshit examples). The geneticist is right in that we don’t know the exact effect those snips have, but even the correlation with intelligence alone is pretty damn significant.

At one point, Kraut goes on a tirade about ”selective pressure”, saying race realists don’t understand ”selective pressure”. He says that there is no evidence that (”loosely defined”) whites would have had more of a selective pressure selecting for intelligence. Well, he’s right in that there is no solid evidence for this (aside from the actual, measurable, verifiable genetic differences in intelligence, except he doesn’t believe in those). He then goes on to say that the very idea is completely false because Europeans, when they moved to North America, didn’t become stupid and therefore race realists btfo lelelel. It’s like he doesn’t even understand the basics of evolution, as evolution takes thousands of years (not that Kraut’s example was valid to begin with, US society has very different selective pressures than what Amerindians had). Again, absolute retardation. Even his retarded geneticist partakes in this moronic argument, that is very tangential to begin with.
(2/3)

wtf did you complete utter idiot even watch a single second of the video?

>gaenes plae ae rael tuu

W-Wow. K-Keep posting this.

Kraut also makes a bunch of smaller claims which he does not understand, but I don’t think most of them are worth replying to. At the end of his article, Alt-Hype says that we don’t have to ”find the genes”. He is completely right, because heritability is enough to establish his claim. Kraut and his ”professional geneticist” then rip on this making asinine points (”We don’t have to find the genes? Well we’ve already found the genes! Alt-Hype btfo!!!!” or ”if you can’t find the genes, then how do you know it’s genetic!!! Alt-Hype btfo!!!!”) Most claims stem from his inability to understand the whole point. Being a pedantic autist, Kraut’s video is all over the place, spending considerable amount of time making retarded assaults against tangential points. And that’s just what I found taking a quick look at his video. I bet that someone who knows more about the genetics will find many more actual, factual mistakes in Kraut’s arguments.

The whole point Alt-Hype made with this article is that, even though we don't have conclusive evidence about the actual genes, which we don't need to have (see: heritability), everything we've found out so far is perfectly in line with the hereditarian position. Kraut's attack is retarded and tangential.
(3/3)

Kraut, is dat you?

Delet

Kraut you're a moron, google heritability

>he doesn’t even understand the basics of evolution
you're the one with no clue if you think it requires more intelligence to survive in europe.

again, these studies studies are sociologic in their nature not scientific.

Wait, isn't Kraut leaving to Austria due to Germanistan and censorship? He sure likes to be a hypocrite.

>The Bell Curve accounts for the Flynn effect

No it doesn't.

nice copypasta, full of shit though,

C'mon Kraut, are you actually this stupid? What does any of this matter? We know for a fact that there is an IQ gap. We also know for a fact that it's genetic. That's all we need babby

You are too stupid to google "Flynn effect".

China and Britain had subhuman African tier IQ's 50-60 years ago but with improved nutrition, improved education, etc. they brought it up.

This is probably the third thread about 'cunt and tea' today.

Again, you're being a complete moron. First of all, your geneticist doesn't know shit. He's a moron like you. Second, you want a psychometrician for this. IQ is one of the most well researched concepts we have. You can call psychology a "social science" all you want, but it doesn't remove the validity of IQ. Do you really need me to quote you some studies?

Psychometricians generally regard IQ tests as having high statistical reliability.[9][55] A high reliability implies that – although test-takers may have varying scores when taking the same test on differing occasions, and although they may have varying scores when taking different IQ tests at the same age – the scores generally agree with one another and across time. Like all statistical quantities, any particular estimate of IQ has an associated standard error that measures uncertainty about the estimate. For modern tests, the standard error of measurement is about three points. Clinical psychologists generally regard IQ scores as having sufficient statistical validity for many clinical purposes.[22][56][57] In a survey of 661 randomly sampled psychologists and educational researchers, published in 1988, Mark Snyderman and Stanley Rothman reported a general consensus supporting the validity of IQ testing. "On the whole, scholars with any expertise in the area of intelligence and intelligence testing (defined very broadly) share a common view of the most important components of intelligence, and are convinced that it can be measured with some degree of accuracy." Almost all respondents picked out abstract reasoning, ability to solve problems and ability to acquire knowledge as the most important elements.[58]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Reliability_and_validity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Interpretations
>Scarr & Weinberg (1976) interpreted the results from age 7 suggesting that racial group differences in IQ are inconclusive because of confounding of the study. They noted, however, that the study indicated that cross-racial adoption had a positive effect on black adopted children

thanks, you keep prooving my point, that it is about culture.

At 26:25 he says that the Beors aren't becoming dumber due to the environmental pressures that they now face in Africa compared to Europe....

wow is this guy an idiot, it's been less than 200 years, these things take time, which apparently this jewtuber doesn't understand

The idea that humans could adapt different physical characteristics to suit new environments but not adapt different mental characteristics is retarded considering our species main survival advantage is our brain

Whoa! Magic dirt and noble savage meme together.

>stay classy, Fritz

>You are too stupid to google "Flynn effect"
Are you really this retarded? Intelligence is a combination of environment and genetics. That there might be environmental change does not affect that in any way. And all of that is assuming that the Flynn effect is real, which is highly dubious (Flynn effect has a strong negative correlation with g, or general intelligence)

the positive effect is because IQ isn't 100% heritable but it is very highly heritable. That small margin of non-heritability was improved by remove the nigger from the hood

Know where that graph came from? I've been looking for data on what professional psychometricians think about IQ

>Scarr & Weinberg (1976) interpreted the results from age 7 suggesting that racial group differences in IQ are inconclusive because of confounding of the study. They noted, however, that the study indicated that cross-racial adoption had a positive effect on black adopted children
No, you just don't understand the subject you're talking about.

>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late adolescents and adults.[74][75]
What the Minnesota study found was that there was some improvement for young children, but all of that disappeared by the time they were adults. Completely in line with related quote

> your geneticist
who the fuck is that supposed to be?

and do you really want to tell me that social studies are the same as biology now?

Lmao it only took der ewige kraut 4 months to recover from losing his subscriber base for being a rat bastard

Nah you're irrelevant now faggot

Yes, it's Rindermann, Coyle and Becker 2013.

For data, I recommend the Alt-Hype website. They have everything very well sourced.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

>your mental capacity is determined by the culture you grow up in.
how come american blacks are still dumb as rocks then?

>mfw when you're all fucking racists who will never understand how to make this world a better place for all human beeings.

Where does culture come from? The Lizards?

You know spamming duplicate threads is a rule violation, right newfag?

Because America is a mutt country

oh boy, here we go again.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

Frances IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Just because a stable family environment can have a positive effect on IQ it doesn't prove that genetics play no factor in IQ.

How about you make your argument without using logical fallacies

They can go back to their own countries and make them better. How about that?

I'm telling you that you're way too stupid to understand what you're talking about. You're a high school dropout, I'm a STEM graduate.

For intelligence research, most of it is in psychology. Geneticists don't understand shit about shit. I recommend watching this: youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM

How’s the mayor of your capital working out for you?

- RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
---------------------------------
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

>fascist
oh you're so smart are you

How's your new mayor and elected officials?

But the brain is a tangible, physical and organic part of the human body. It would be like me saying that kinesiology or cardiology isn’t a branch of biology.

Psychology isn't a science.

>mfw when you're all fucking racists who will never understand how to make this world a better place for all human beeings.
Looky here my man. Sorry if this comes off as mean, but the fact is that you're simply wrong. Western civilizations are at a crossroads. We have loads of low-IQ minorities, and 50 years of progressive policies have not been able to fix this, despite the fact that progressives have as near a totalitarian control as they can have in a democratic society. So the options are that either we try harder to remove this supposed systemic racism and go down the way of South Africa, or we acknowledge the fact that intelligence is genetic. Any dispassionate review of the evidence leads to the same conclusion: intelligence is genetic, and it differs among groups. The last 50 years of mass immigration have been a terrible mistake, and we simply can't afford to keep it up.

Kek

Sup Kraut? How’s the attempts at increasing your credibility going? Not well I see. Ah well, better luck next time.

what this wants to tell you is that you can't proof the inferiority of certain genes through sociological experiments.

At least our president is doing something about it. We have a shot at a race war your stuck with pic related achmed.

I stopped after he claimed people believed the heart was responsible for reason during the renaissance, I will not waste 30 minutes in this shit

If you are so certain of your claims, why dont you try to publish an academic paper on the topic to be peer reviewed by the actual experts.

he's actually 100% right.
face it, you're a dumb racist.

I guess biology would be more appropriate if you want to classify inferior races as a different species. But for now, we'll have to stick with IQ research. Also, as a fun fact, you can tell someone's ancestry from brain scans. Also, g (general intelligence) does show up in brain scans. Interesting stuff innit?

because i'm not an academic and any preschooler can understand this.

so not all cultures are equal?

"i see no nothing wrong in bringing in 60 IQ africans in my country! t-they will integrate and become scientists/engineers!" t.Krautandtea

>if you want to classify inferior races as a different species
holy fuck the shit you spew.
i am overwhelmed.

Kraut, please, like I said, look up "heritability". See what it means. See how it's studied. Please. Just do it.

So what you're saying is that you are an amateur academic (read: fraud) trying to pass your opinion off as fact on the internet?

You're ideas don't stand up to any sort of academic scrutiny and unless you publish a paper for peer review you are perpetuating fake news

More like PierogiAndTea judging by that face.

Yes you can by comparing genetic data to sociological data and you will find a clear correlation. Besides, brain growth is determined by DNA. Did you not take a science in 7th grade?

bullshit, most don't integrate. thats the problem.they stay within their own culture though they came to profit from our culture. then they say we're racist against them.

the ones that integrate into our cultures are just as productive and prosperous members of society.

Your president isn't doing jack shit, Tyrone. You would need to deport the majority to stop your demographic destiny, which won't happen. Most of your births are by minorities. Islam is also the fastest growing religion in your country.

>posting le 56% percent face
>calling other people racist
We've reached peak irony, and I'm sure althype and others are already making a rebuttal to this.

Oh rite I forgot, we're all the same rite?

C'mon man let's not beat around the bush. Certain groups of people consistently perform worse in any society, and nothing has been able to change this. But say no to racism amirite?

Except there is no concept of human races in biology or taxonomy.

>not doing shit
I’m seeing ICE trucks everywhere since trump got elected compared to before when it was a rare sight.

The reason why some "integrate" and some don't, is that IQ follows a normal distribution. Those who have the intellectual capacity to become productive citizens do so, and those who don't, don't. This is also why some people integrate so much better than others

cultures are not all the same and people are individuals fuckhead.

Mhm, sure, and you’re the President of the United States.listen, pathos can only get you so far in argument, and Kraut hit the limit a LONG time ago.

>I'm only 3 minutes in and he has already said that any assertion regarding genetics must identify and comprehensively explain the effects of the genes related to a heritable trait.

Not only is this often not the case in the study of human genetics, there are almost no heritable traits for which the gene contribution is simple enough for an understanding of this nature to even be feasible. What a fucking retard. How could we have a full understanding of genetic contribution to intelligence with current genetic understanding? Where would we even begin without first amassing data of phenotypical traits? This is trash.

Yeah, but there should be

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/

fuck off britbong, I was wondering when you'd start

>someone's ancestry from brain scans
Sauce?

I love how the soyboy brigade of enlightened kekistani skeptics flood the board when sour kraut releases a video. Funnier still is a day after it comes out when it gets torn to shreds by other people that point out his failures and then we get another two months of radio silence.

>mfw you're all racist

your country is a joke

Someone casually forgets he has tons of non white mayors and had a black president for a decade

and you don't have any weapons to actually fix it.

Yeah, but we do find certain consistencies among individuals of certain cultures. Not in every individual of said culture, but a majority of them.

Looky here my man, even if intelligence weren't genetic (it is) the fact is that this magical integration simply isn't happening (wow it's almost like there's an IQ difference or smth)

so pay your for your tv license and fuck off

pol admit it. You done goofed. He is right.

Whilst the mayor of DC is literally a black tranny. Sad!

Hahah the uk is a non stop source of hilarity

Let's hooktube that dishonestly autistic bullshit lads

hooktube.com/watch?v=VpIrNCk0zCI

Because culture is tied with race.

Look at Haiti. White americans came in there plenty of times, brought them civilization and technology, and guess what>? every time, the Haitians returned to their typical mud huts, dirt and voodoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Also them working in your country without chimping out, doesn't mean that if they ever become the majority, their children will follow your culture.

Denying racial differences is stupid.

i could totally drink ouzo and dance sirtaki to that fact

He's getting rid of some illegals, Tysonius. Even if you got rid of all illegals, you'll still be non white soon.

If your mental capacity is related to your culture, doesnt that mean the race that created a shit culture must be bunch of brainlets

>implying racism it's a bad thing
>implying that not wanting to bring in or race mix with different sub races is a bad thing.

Here you go: cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

>p-p-please stop invading my safe space

>Update