One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born a filthy, shitskin Pajeet
Why is God so cruel?

Don't worry, everyone in Bongolia will look like you soon.

well, at least youre not in India

At least you're whiter than the average American

You count as average brit now

>so you feel inferior because people on an image board told you so?

How cucked can you be?

If you kill yourself you will be reincarnated.

>Second biggest ethnic group in the world

The odds were just against you friendo

>kekistan flag

> one shot at life
> born in a reality where whites haven't woken up and cleansed the planet of non-white genetic trash

Fuck off Racist!

At least you are where everybody looks like you,

u can still work for the good of white race

>one shot at life
>born american

fuck you

What was done to this cat

Yes he can by an hero

What makes you think god gives a shit?

>be a Pajeet
>not belief in reincarnation
It's ok OP you can be white next time

I'm pretty sure that means you were a piece of shit in a former life

kek what a faggot. I'm an Indian Muslim but I'm hot, rich and successful. I probably score more white pussy than most fat losers on here ever had in their lives, during my international trips. Stop being a fag and grow some balls

Post bobs bich

you don't have a single photo of yourself with a hot chick

Make some money and move back to pooinlooland to live like a king and bring the place out of the shit

>one shot at life
>born an aryan
>feelsgoodman

you don't have a single photo with yourself in it because you're a fat ugly cuck

Based Ramjeet.

> "I go on international trips!"
> literally not a single photo of himself with slags on it
hahahahahahahaha, at least show mama's bobs you shit-eating subhuman

Good luck with the inferiority complex and the shitty life you are going to have in future.

Hey, at least you're not a nigger.

I'm an Ahmed

Can you do my math homework Pajeet?

>flag
>poojet

Classic

Why do you hate yourself?

You don't HAVE to harass white girls or shit in the street. You're not locked in to that future. Do something different.

At least you got them digits

>Indian Muslim
>hot

Pick one

What do you mean I DON'T HAVE to do those things? I am utterly disgusted with your opinions on what I don't have to do. " Freedom is my birthright and I shall have it" - Some Based Pajeet

>American
>Light enough to post about my attractiveness

Pick one

When I came home the other day, I saw this tiny snake in my kitchen. At first I thought it was a worm but when I saw its head and the way it moved I knew it was a snake. My cat was tormenting it and it managed to escape into this little hole inbetween two tiles in the corner on the kitchen.

The next day I saw it back on the ground and accidentally stepped on it in a way that left it crippled but not dead. I managed to pick its wounded body up and toss into the trash can then emptied the bag into the dumpster. And I was thinking: this snake had one chance at life but it wandered into the wrong kitchen. It was created, hatched and lived a pathetically miserable existence that led to it being destroyed before it could even grow any bigger than a baby snake and ultimately wound up rotting in a landfill.

I guess what I am saying OP is, it could be worse.