Mtsp C91

Looks like she lost against cock.
SHE COULDNT WIN AGAINSTT COCKKK !!

>she couldn't win against cock

slowpoke.jpg

Is this Jin's new work? I can't find it.

Because C91 isn't here yet?

Retarded,

When is C91?

Lurk for 2 years before posting

Fuck off back to cuck. You bring retards like yourself to Sup Forums.

user sounds like you lost against cock

That's a look full of confidence.

I think she beated the cock completely and this will be set in the future.

That's her attire for office days.

Ara Ara

FUCKK YEESSSSSSSS

well hopefully this isn't like 8 pages

>橘さんかハマッたものて?
>Are you still addicted to Tachibana-San?

Until further proof I still think he's fucking with us.

man the wait is gonna drive me nuts. this shit better be worth it

It was almost love-making for the younger daughter. She wasn't scarred by it.

If he told her he wanted to cum inside she would probably let him, considering she didn't even know what a dangerous day was.

When on earth does he draw more youngest daughter? She had like 5 pages in the last book and the one before that was Kyouka exclusive.

Koharu is a full fledged woman, she knows perfectly well what a dangerous day is.

Why would you say that?

wrong

Will the MC ever fuck them again?

Definitely

>dangerous?

Oh you are one of those anons...

You should stop samefagging, cuck, and fuck off back to

Kill yourself faggot.

Jin is a fucking god.

there's somethign about his art that doesn't please me. i don't know if it's the shadowing, or if it's the women looking too soft or what

It's not even the same series. From the looks of it the character looks like RPG character from the RPGmaker game that Jin said he was working on before he got earthquake'd by Groudon and lost his works

>(dangerous?)
>(oh he means a day when it's easy to make a baby?)
コクン - kokun - meaning : nodding deeply
She confirms clearly it's a dangerous day
>(Alright, it's decided then!)

Body language user.

>橘さんかハマったもので

tachibana-san or something I'm hooked on

She lacks training

I have no regrets

Make another thread because the first thread totally reached the bump limit

No, fuck you, she won you heard me? she won!

I swear to you if Jin makes her fucking lose against the cock,

I fucking swear if he makes her lose !!.....

How does the tachibana series end? There's a lot of supplementary stuff filled in by a novelization version right? Or is that like an alternate take or something?

The fact a sequel is being announced doesnt' already tell it doesn't ends?

Open no-ending, or open to interpretation, or strong ntr end, or vanilla ending.

Too obscure to define.

Wasn't clear.

The 3 got pregnant.
Since that day, they only give kisses to the MC and nothing ecchi.
Kyouka body got broken but not her mind.
The police is moving behind curtains to try an arrest but no details about it.
MC doesn't has sex with the girls again (he still buying AV in the future)
The store clerk says the guys making the videos were arrested (again, not a single detail so who knows)
The girls talk about getting abortions but it's unknown if they went through with it.

The novel is a little more conclusive.

-The 3 still have sex with MC and he never suspects anything.
-Each girl keeps a secret relationship with each guy, exclusive partners 1:1.
-Kyouka is heavily pregnant, she says it's from Yuu but the group leader was cumming inside her for months so it's probably his.
-No police at any point. Might also mean the arrest plan happened and didn't work.
-They don't say if the sisters got pregnant.
-Curly tries to convince Kyouka of giving the baby his name. She refuses, he cums inside, she "melts".
End.

What is a C91.

Comiket twice every year. August and December.

You should stop samefagging your shit thread.

Oh look, the cuck from with his bad English is spamming the same pasta again to his own reply.

You do realize both of those posts contradict each other right?

retard

We've seen the exact same posts in the exact same threads.
If you cucks are so desperate for a circlejerk, why not just move back to your containment board?

hownew.ru

Tachiba series was discussed here before /h/. Also, it was't that much of a serious discussion, faggot.

There were several futabu threads, too. Stop being a pussy or gtfo.

Awww the samefagging cuck is backpedaling after being caught red handed once again.

Yes, we know.
And the fact that we can find your samefags so easily proves how you cucks have overstayed your welcome.

Fuck off back to redit where you can be shitposted with glee just as what you cucks crave so much

Novel end

U r right. And about the epilogue....

PAGE 346: The beginning and the next site's (347) first paragraph is about how kyouka and her two daughters give Yuu a muffler as a present and tell him how good the muffler suits him.

PAGE 347: second paragraph starts with the ntr guy saying "As i thought, your c*nts feeling did change", f***ing Kyouka while shes sitting naked on his lap (while some clothes of her still hang on the lower part of one off her feet). Second quote saying "So its true that the feeling (of ur c*nt) changes while beeing pregnant. (while looking at her with eyes wanting to "lick her whole body" and noticing there is finally a swelling on her stomach visible, allthough only visible while naked and not with clothes on -> pregnant)

PAGE 348:The page starts off with saying it has gotten cold blah blah, march is coming, and since (*apparently all three?) girls got pregnant the three men have gotten even more persistent in wanting to meet with them and wanting to f*ck them even more. Kyouka allowed her guy to even come to her home now and hes f*cking her in her room, while Yuu's visiting his grandfather and the two other girls are out today. The first quote says:"Are you really sure the child u got inside isnt from me ?" She replies "It...It's definitly not yours...."(being plunged deep by his dick while saying it, making her voice shaky)

*the text just says:" after finding out about the pregnancy...." it doesnt say only Kyoukas pregnant, or all three girls are, so i assume all three of them are, since the text does say all three MEN are getting mor persistent.

The fact you appeared on the ban page multiple times is probably not enough of a hint for you to get the fuck out.

Good thing the new admin is happy enough to IP range ban more often than moot just to convince people to buy Sup Forums passes.

Anything to make it more inconvenient enough for you to post on Sup Forums and forced to give your credit card information to a complete stranger like Hiro.

Neck yourself autist

PAGE 349: Guy saying"Aaaa Ah....damn too bad. But after u have given birth to this baby make sure to bear mine!" She replies:"Nev....Never EverAAAAN!" (moaning loudly after he is biting her breast gently) Afterwards the text says, that recently her body has become that (referring to the breastbite and her mouning to that) and even more sensitive. Maybe its because of the pregnancy. Or because shes recently done it more frequently and that is making her more sensitive. He says:"Your are such a pevert, getting your c*nt this wet and (that being not enough even) giving out such a lewd smell all around the place." She replies:"Thats because you guys were...." He interrupts her:"Getting f*cked and enjoying a raw dick thats not your friends(Yuus dick)....i think its too late to make excuses now." She moans :"Nuuuu..." Her feelings for yuu in her body are steadily growing, but her body (meaning her body which is craving for cranal desires) is being consumed by the ntr guy(s).

PAGE 350: blah blah He says:"Hey Kyouka. I have a name for the baby!" (while whispering it in her ear, making her skin all tingly) She replies:" I wont ever give the baby yo....your name!" He says:" Even though I make u feel so good ?" She replies:" Th...thats got nothing to do with it.....AAAAAN!" He now starts to trust his hips seriously, while kyoukas labia are tightening up on his dick, as If they whished for him to to the trusting. Her body is ignoring the fact, that it will give birth to a child at the end of the year, while her man craving body is manifesting itself more and more in her heart. But all those (worrying) thoughts are nothing to kyouka now, being engrossed in sexual intercourse with the ntr guy, driving her sexual tension up another level. He says:" Im coming Kyouka." He plunges in deep pushing her uterus up and showering it with his sperm. SHe moans:"Ah.....aaah.....cum...inng..."

You sure love spamming copy and pasted comments from exhentai over and over again while replying to yourself.

PAGE 351: Kyoukas face looks like it melted from pleasure, showing it to a man whos not her special someone. Even though she knows she cant get pregnant from it, the warmth from his sperm, being sprayed into her womb directly, makes her heartbeat go up a notch. He says:" Now Kyouka, do the usual thing.." Kyouka, shaking from her orgasm, opens her labia, who look red like fire, with her hands. It takes a while for his really thick "essence" (referring to his sperm) to come out, but eventually it does come out, making her c*nt tingly and twitching. He says:"Its seems like the c*nt is crying tears of happiness!" Kyouka is being made a plaything. While not being able to forgive his loose mouth and her own weakness, the thrill of her body being pleased by another guy than Yuu is making her embarassingly happy/pleased.

Thats about what the EPILOGUE says, I'm sorry for my bad english, cause its now 4:30 in the morning, I'm tired and my mothertongue is german. Other than that, I hope I could please some guys/girls here with this translation. It might not be 100% correct but I think it should still be quite accurate. If you have questions or found any mistakes feel free to post them here!

the quality of posts is extremely important to this community

>samefag

I thought shakuganexa abandoned the novel long ago. What's the source for this?

Is this from the chinese effort team? Accurate?

A translator from panda did it.

I think that's the second policewoman.

The whole thing is kind of dragged out for me.

Not sure what the author is going for since the male protag is at the point where he's not even affected anymore.

In fact it he left it with endless paths and plotholes to keep growing.

He should keep it grounded with a definitive end in the planning.

Otherwise we might spend the next 5 years with sequels. Not sure if that's good or bad tho.

Good catch

Move on in my book. Everything is stagnant as it is.

>Male Protag gave up on him dream scenario. Back to living normalish life
>Girls are already broken, have no real desire to resist the dick

Even if Japanese SWAT bust in while the girls were getting fucked and they arrested the guys, it still would really change anything at this point. The only real thing that could change the dynamic is if leader stops acting like a tool and decides to actually romance Kyouka because at this point he seems as addicted to her as she is to him.

But whatever, the breasts and faces are nice.

>the next 5 years with sequels
Oh, you mean 2 chapters?

4 chapters is more like it.

OP loks like the policewoman or Kyouka but in the past. A prequel would be fine he once commented wanting to draw that.

>The only real thing that could change the dynamic is if leader stops acting like a tool and decides to actually romance Kyouka
You really want to see a vanilla ending between those two?
Most people don't talk about it but I suspect many wish that to happen.

I don't see it IMHO, at least not in the present.

This shit is dragged on too long. It was great when it was still a bait-and-switch ntr, but it got too popular and the author wanted to milk it. Now, it's just a mediocre 'ntr' work.

>You really want to see a vanilla ending between those two?
It wouldn't really be vanilla at this point. And it's not really a personal desire, it's just the only thing I can think of that would shake things up to warrant more material with the same cast.

Either that or some random ass plot twist.

Nah, tachibana is the spearhead of ntr. It has room to breathe yet.

I think he explored a vanilla angle in the novel. Koharu and the big dude basically fall for each other and are acting all lovey-dovey at the end.

The manga ending should tell you Kyouka won't fall for conventional methods or she just won't fall at all, period. I hope the pregnancies continue somehow, that's gotta shake things up heavily.

eh

Now that I think about it, I think it won't be a Tachibana sequel. In fact, other than the Tachibana tease, there is no relation with the illustration and Tachibana.

"I think this is the second heroine from the RPGMaker Game" he is working on more than five years now. The first heroine is already revealed and also wearing a glasses.

This should stop the Tachibana rumors. Jin is simply fucking with us.

>コクン nodding means yes
Whattt?

All this time I never understood this scene. Yukia willingly wants the leader inside her... and she was supposed to be the strongest.

>MC moves on
>His perception of women is fucked for life.

>He ends up becoming like the guys who NTR'd him.

Neat

Those are his opinions only, there is no basis for anything else at this point.

It's the dick user. Sluts can't beat the dick or rather, the dick brought the slut out in her.

>The manga ending should tell you Kyouka won't fall for conventional methods or she just won't fall at all, period.
She fell a long time ago, she just pretends otherwise because the leader acts cocky and she has no say in certain things. So it just amounts to an endless loop of her saying she hates it while enjoying every facet of it.

>I hope the pregnancies continue somehow, that's gotta shake things up heavily.
Eh.

Is the sfx for "swallowing"... She was swallowing his cum. Fucking idiot.

>She was swallowing his cum. Fucking idiot.

I'm sure you're an expert on this topic.

Jin confirmed he is working on an RPGMaker game. In fact, he had half of a post talking about vectors and CGs.

You are wrong. Both were questions, both nodded their heads to say yes.

And that has nothing to do with his comiket release until a further notice says otherwise.

No way. You are gonna make me want to read the whole thing again.

This gives another meaning to Yukia's actions and thoughts. She was waiting for curly to take her and openly admits it? that's her actually becoming an accomplice.

Then what happened when they were alone in the bathroom? Her hidden gaze always made me suspicious. She gave curly her phone ??

Fuck off back to your containment board

Koharu is so cute.
Yaribeya is the chapter where the girls show their true colors. The girls let their bodies be consumed by their own lusts. This is not a chapter for vanilla fags.

Anyone interested is retranslating the manga?

>NTRMaker

the only way to win the game is to lose the game

Personally, I want it to be like NTRPG where the hero sees all his girls (or should I say companions) have sex with guys right in front of him without caring about him. Although having a very dark depressing plot like "Consider Nanaha" would be awesome too.

So the leader threatens to not give Yuika the dick for the whole night unless she admits she wants it?
She thinks one second "......" and says yes. Gold.

Why does she wants curly so much? There is something I'm missing when she was charmed by him?

I think she is just intoxicated with pleasure (they got a heavy dose of aphrodisiac from the drinks). She would probably take any cock and would do anything to get it like following curly's orders and licking the other guys asshole.

Jin gives each character a basic psychological profile and makes them stick to it.

Even if Yuika has already a partner, the kouhai or the brute guy, she's the most competitive of the group as was demonstrated plenty of times. Then it's natural and in-character of Yuika wanting to take on the strongest male of the group, meaning Curly.

>spearhead of ntr
It was a good entry to ntr, sure. But as far as ntr aspect works, Flieger's Yamato Nadeshiko and Xration's works are still much better.

... Until the novel destroyed their characters. Curly is 28 years old if the personal details of the novel is canon.

You should fuck off back to you cancerous fanfic writing furfag,

aspect concerned*