What's up with his gloves and what's the consensus for this series?

What's up with his gloves and what's the consensus for this series?

It's bad, Good ideas here and there but very badly written and put together

It sure looks cool though.

Any examples? Wanna get discussion going

Future Arc should have been the final arc. Also, wimpy protagonist that never develops.

It's a mess. Has its spotlights but the lack of planning is unbelievable.

its fun but dumb

>namefag without a trip

Can you put on a
trip so I could filter you if you know what the fuck does trip even means?

I'm just triggered. You either go full trip or stay user.

mediocre comedy turned into a stylish but paint by numbers shounen.

>tfw we'll get to see his final form gloves animated in the cross over
Nice. Although we won't get Gravity Tsuna.

This. Some fights are alright afterwards, but overall its bad.

I skipped the """""comedy""""" part and started reading when it went battle shonen. It was ok, but I only read one arc. Is it worth finishing? Also, does the MC ever stop being a faggot?

Everytime I see BNHA I can't help but think Deku is Tsuna ver 2.0.

It still wasn't THAT bad even went it went into the battle shounen route

I mean are you really going to blame the ending on that? How Tsuna refused to becoming a gang leader even in the end? And still hadn't confessed/gotten laid?
Author just didn't want the series to be good. Blue balled all of the readers until the end.

fights became complicated as fuck, MC is boring, dropped in the future arc, good supporting cast though

I think it's the hair
>TFW this, and D Gray. Man have cool looking characters but apparently suck

It'll always be grateful to this one, it was the first series to show me that manga can be fucking shit too, it'll always have a special place in my heart.

Why D. Gray Man is bad, though? I mean, besides Kanda not dying.

It was better when it was a gag manga.

Its one of those series that starts off with a simple idea and then just spirals out of control with power creep, and not in a fun way.

It was the King of "Worst manga ending ever" until Bleach upsurd it's place recently.

To me, Hibari represents everything wrong with KHR.

Hibari is a fascinating character on paper. He rejects control on every level. He rejects control by law, morality, society, he even struggles against the narrative's attempt to box him into a clean cut "rival-turned-ally" role.

When you think about it, he's a monster outside of humanity. Hibari doesn't think like a sane person does. He's a total fucking weirdo. He's divided the world into a bizarre and rigid taxonomical system based entirely on violence. He delights in bloodshed, and it's implied that he's killed before. He despises "crowding" and anything that that dares defy his lofty ideals of self sufficiency and yet somehow attracts and maintains a group of devoted followers. He rejects conventional morality and substitutes it with his own through force. He has no love for the people he terrorizes, and he's obsessed with his middle school even though it's implied he could have graduated years ago. This sounds like a decent concept for a character with the potential to shake things up and keep the story interesting.

Unfortunately, Hibari kept acting as a shallow invincible punch line in a manga that all of a sudden wanted itself to be taken seriously. He's static as fuck, the causes and consequences of his behaviour and worldview are never really explored and despite his best efforts for all intents and purposes he got shoved into a generic aloof ally/rival role anyway. What could have been the most interesting character ended up the worst; a symbol of KHR's mindless powercreep.

And that's what KHR is: an interesting premise that devolved into complete and utter shit.

> Is it worth finishing

I'd say yes. It's not outright horrible, but you'll see that there's a lot left desired, but it's overall a fun manga to read. You'll find that everyone talks shit about the future arc due to how lengthy it is, but since you'll be reading it in one go instead of following it on a weekly basis, it's length shouldn't be that big of a deal. The ending is pretty bad though. Everyone can agree with that.

If you read the whole thing, you eventually get to see Reborn fight seriously in his adult form. It's worth seeing since Reborn is the most alpha dude there.

>Also, does the MC ever stop being a faggot?

No, not really.

It's heavily implied that he mans up in the future, but in the end of the manga, Tsuna remains a spaghetti slinging wuss.

Really, most of the characters are static... Only a few really change. Byakuren becomes a really nice guy and Mukuro drops that world domination shit and becomes a nicer guy.

Was good until they involved pokemonshit in it.

Only watch the varia arc and skip the rest