Segregation when?

Segregation when?

nytimes.com/2017/11/11/opinion/sunday/interracial-friendship-donald-trump.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/opinion

Seems like niggers are ready to support it now too.

Holy shit, this might actually happen. This is arguably the best timeline aside from the one where hitler won.

I feel like the "It's OK to be White" stint will help speed things up.

If the two groups can't even agree that the others are decent, then how can they live together?

We tried segregation and it didn't work.

Balkanization and white ethnostate when?

just give blacks a few southern states and let that be theirs. Most blacks are in the south anyways.

nah, just send them to africa

germany would probably take them all in. bonus: merkal can say its to spite trump

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Segregation would be the best thing that ever happened to this country (again) if it goes through. I fucking HATE blacks and it would make my life 1000x better if I never had to deal with any of them. They're human garbage honestly and that includes the "BASEDnigs" that have learned to mimic Whites.

We need to promote both sides equally.

You need to fuck off, shill.

go be black somewhere else

Toplel it might actually make the south better

>didn't read the sign
>didn't get the joke
>Canada

How about we send them up north to the Yankees who love them so much instead?

We've always been segregated, nothing changed it's not about race segregation it's about class segregation.

Better yet: tell them they're being sent to africa, tell the africans they're being sent to america, then just sink all the boats in the middle of the atlantic.

Yea that shit happens all the time and it is crickets from the MSM and libtards

Hah it's funny because that's how they say it

Go nigger somewhere else.

best plan ever!