/polder/ It's not happening TONIGHT edition

Get in here homeopathisch verdunde huppelkutjes

Not welcome: AIVD

King Willy has sworn in the 3rd government headed by Marx Rutte

With a small majority of 76 (/150) seats in the House and 38 (/75) seats in the Senate, Rutte III consists of 4 parties: the lyin' libtards (VVD), Christian cuckolds (CDA), Democratic demophobes (D66) and the social Jew on a stick union (CU)

>referendums be banned
>(((refugees))) be welcomed

''As requested by the EU, the Netherlands will continue to take its fair share of (((refugees)))''

''Subsidies should be reduced for member states that do not fulfil their obligations in this respect'' (hi Hungary and Poland)

>an end to dual nationality for staying (((refugees))) (making it impossible to ever deport them)
>volunteering in (((refugee))) or neighborhood centers result in a certificate that gives you priority over others seeking a (government) job
>punishment for (online) incitement to racial, religious, sexual or ethnic hatred doubled from 1 to 2 years imprisonment
>internet-connected devices may be hacked by AIVD/MIVD (FBI/CIA), collected data may be shared with foreign intelligence services

''€10 million will be made available for law enforcement authorities to purchase hacking software'' (lel)

>mandatory gender-neutrality
>€20 million investment in (((independent))) research journalism
>VAT-1 (food a.o.) increases from 6% to 9%
>an end to dividend withholding tax (good goy Netherlands)
>mortgage interest deduction will disappear within 10 years
>bigger role for the EU

''EU brings peace, security and prosperity to the Netherlands. In addition to an economic community, the EU is a community of values in which the Netherlands feels at home. In the re-reflection on the role of the union, the Netherlands is fully linked to the EU''

Hooivorken wanneer?

Other urls found in this thread:

populstat.info/Europe/netherlt.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=-VxurzVVih0
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eerste voor lavendel

Kartelverbreking wanneer?

Godverdomme wat is die autist genaamd Ilan Smolders toch een typisch gezicht voor Antifa in Nederland.

vierde voor wafels

N U
U

xde voor kanker.

Zwarte Piet deed niets verkeerd

Niet zo snel meneertje

verwijder dit

Nee

Who else thinks there's going to be a terrorist attack a few days before the sleepwet referendum so the government can shill the AIVD a bit harder?

Is het huidige gedoe rond Omtzigt een aanval van links op rechts(er) CDA, of een aanval van het partijkartel op Omtzigt?
Dit aangezien CDA al eerder had geprobeerd om van Omtzigt af te komen, geloof ik.

Heard 2 qt blondes speaking Dutch the other day at a store.

We need more Dutch people here.

populstat.info/Europe/netherlt.htm

>dat gevoel wanneer je nooit in een comfy niet-overbevolkt land zal leven

>Godverdomme wat is die autist genaamd Ilan Smolders toch een typisch gezicht voor Antifa in Nederland.

Jezus wat een kankerkop zeg

Lijkt me vooral een aanval van links, heb gelezen dat dat oorspronkelijke bericht van NRC boven alles probeert hem te demoniseren. Zo doen ze mensen geloven dat Omtzigt alles wat die guy zei dicteerde, terwijl dat niet zo was.

Elect Pierre Poilievre as PM and I'll emigrate

Groetjes

>>an end to dual nationality for staying (((refugees))) (making it impossible to ever deport them)

To be fair, it also makes it more unlikely that they can stay legally, and for certain nationalities (Turkish, Moroccan, Tunisian to name some) it's going to make it impossible to ever become a citizen.

Bruine ogen zijn altijd erg overgerepresenteerd bij antifa aanhangers.

Waarom zijn dit soort gekkies ook al weer altijd zo bekend?

>We need more Dutch people here.
We do...no tokkies though :^)

Kreeg zojuist bericht van de Nederlandse krijgsmacht

Dit evenement is geannuleerd en vindt volgende week plaats

>German and Dutch neo-Nazi soldiers preparing for military government takeover

Wat is een bron

Ik fietste deze week langs een stoplicht waar een fietser letterlijk stilstond bij een rood licht terwijl het kruispunt volkomen leeg was: Nederlanders hebben een veel te laag testosteron voor een opstand/coup.

>Ilan Smolders

mag ik een snelle ren naar beneden?

Is it easy to go to Canada? I'm seriously interested, as long as it's not to toronto

Home Academy; Hans Jansen (3 en een half uur)

youtube.com/watch?v=-VxurzVVih0

Naar mijn mening hoef je niet voor een rood verkeerslicht te stoppen zolang jij de enige persoon bent op het kruispunt. 1 persoon =/= verkeer dus het verkeerslicht is onnodig. Gewoon lekker doorrijden dus.

Dat was ik.
Menig keer geschept door een vaartuig leert je om nooit zeker te zijn.

Relatively easy, gets easier with programs you may qualify for...there's a few ways to get in here: cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

Good call on Toronto.

>mag ik een snelle ren naar beneden?

Lees het regeerakkoord nog maar eens na Mark

Friesland is te groot, Drenthe moet blijven.

Gebruik je computer skills AIVD-meneer

>Christendom
>niet missionair

top fucking kek

>ilan de witte onderdrukker

previous thread
previous thread
previous thread

Sinds wanneer is de hele wereld satire geworden?

fugg het bardijgardel:DDD

Stoot

gisteren...

geen woord op (((nos)))

So did anything crazy happen in the Netherlands with the Mokros celebrating WC?

No, soccer riots are pretty common, nothing to get excited about

>Dietsland
>no Deutschland
heh

Dankje, I guess footie riots are part and parcel of European living :^)

time honored tradition to loot and plunder, win or lose.

Kartel & Links zijn partners in deze, Omtzigt is hier duidelijk diegene die de deksel van de doofpot wil blazen; dat komt het kartel niet uit. Dan doen ze een karaktermoordje d.m.v. hun trouwe bloedhonden in te zetten om de normies tegen de beste man in het harnas te jagen.

Bij de Yanks is het godverdomme nog subtieler geregeld met demoniserende kartel-media.

Iemand trouwens onze fijne medelanders gezien en hoe ze hun WK-plaatsing "vierde", iedereen die dit soort bevolkingsgroepen niet als existentieel probleem voor de Nederlandse samenleving ziet is totaal gestoord.

Man, we only riot when we lose a Stanley Cup.

NO FUN ALLOWED

nog iemand op (((stap))) geweest dit weekend

Yeah see, so much for culturally diverse and enriched Canada, you people need more refugees

>*honderduizenden
>*geen nos
>*wie leest nog nu.nl/volkskrant

Can someone give me the full scoop on what's going on with Thierry Baudet

>you people need more refugees

Don't worry, Truderp and Soros have that covered with the Metropolis Project.

What's happening tonight, broeders?

De pannenkoekenrevolutie, natuurlijk

Breek het partijkartel, vandaag?

removing kebab as usual

March, I think!

All joking aside, can I get a rundown? Is it just the government formation?

A rundown for what, the FvD?

Nah, what's happening tonight, and how likely this government is to sustain itself.

I'm not personally aware of anything happening tonight, as for this government sustaining itself...that remains to be seen with the seemingly popular rise of the FvD. I think there may some surprises at the voting booth.

A Nederbro should be able to give deeper insight.

>implying this government still cares about public approval at all.

Rutte&friends have grown arrogant of their ''success'' they don't even pretend to give a fuck about what the plebs think anymore. Sleepwet will go through even if 90% of the country disapproves.

>eindelijk daalt de nederlandse bevolking, kans om de overbevolking op te lossen
>politikiek besluit om (zand)negers te importeren I.p.v de bevolking lekker te laten dalen

Godverdomde kanker politiek.

>politikiek
*politiek

maar muh winst marges enzo

Nothing tonight.

Chances of survival for this cabinet is slim to none.