Is south park becoming a blue pill show?

Is south park becoming a blue pill show?
This season has bin nothing but left wing propaganda

>Depicting most right wingers as redneck inbreds
>Making Trump look very bad
>depicting blacks as rich sophisticated people while making people like cartman seem crazy for thinking they act like animals who for example, burn american flags
>Showing carman (who is obviously in the wrong about being mad at Kyle) raging at a Jewish dancing clip, thus making anit semites look like dumb fools

Is it just me? I really can't enjoy this season

I think it's partly guilt. Matt and Trey know that South Park has been a big influence over the generations. However, I think some people very close (or people who can get very close to those close people) have convinced them that they are more guilty for Trump being in office than they really are. SO. They are doing what they think makes up for it. I'm disappointed with them. Not because they are making fun of Trump (which I don't like regardless) but because I kind of respected them for stating that they wouldn't make fun of him in this season because it was just too big of a thing. I guess I didn't think they'd get forced into or chose to continue in using Mr. Garrison as the exaggerated mirror image of Trump to make the statements.

To sum up. Yes. They've taken a turn, they are in a realm of social and political commentary that we haven't seen in a long time and likely wont see end for awhile.

OH MY GOD GUYS THEY CALLED HIM A TURD SANDWICH XDDD THATS LIKE. THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER MAN, TURD SANDWICH? WHAT A TOTALLY OMG RANDOM COMBINATION OF 2 WORDS

they disagree with person

their pill must be color

>dude midget lmao
>sandniggers
there has to be a writer on that show that goes on here

You are retarded, just because they joke about things that trigger you doesn't mean it's left wing propaganda

south park was only ironically counter-semitic and now they see the rise of unironic counter-semitism and are trying to re-bag the cat

Hur duuur you're just being a triggered little shit hur pe duuuur

Please, get a hold of yourself, I gave clear reasons why I think it's left wing propaganda, give an actual argument beyond "you're triggered" or shut the fuck up.

th-they make fun o-o-of mmmy president! sniff...

Did you seriously expect them not to make fun of Trump?

How is this any different than any of the past seasons? These fuck bois have been doing this since Muhammad was a child, I think you’re just buying into superfluous hyperbole and watching way too much television.

Hey! Your wife seems to be having a good time with Achmed, why not go watch her?

Matt and Trey have been in California for too long

Shutup you triggered faggot.

Maybe it's time you grew up and stopped watching children's shows, you're 32 for god's sake.

>being this triggered

At the end of the day, it's South Park man. Nothing has ever been too sacred to shit all over. Matt and Trey have been doing this for years. It's a fucking joke dude, get over it.

It is now a SJW show. But that's not the worst part. The worst part is that it is not well written like it once was. In the past, even if you disagreed with the premise of a show, it was at least a very solid show.

Didn't expect that one user, you sure are original

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN BLUE PILLED

CREATED BY LITERAL JEWS YOU DUMB FUCK

DESU I think this is balls maybe true last season but this season has been fairly on point the explanation of Jewery at the end the last episode was nuclear

South Park is up to date.
You... are blue pilled

They've ripped on liberals consistently for 20 years. They finally turn the microscope on the alt-right and every faggot on this site gets butthurt and calls for a South Park boycott because
>muh feels
You're all children.

My non-anti-semitic friend became visibly uncomfortable while I guffawed at this scene.

Matt & Trey have always been liberal, but that doesn't mean they can't make funny jokes. I agree the political stuff in recent seasons have been polarizing, but everything else is plain old South Park.

And this is what we need to stop doing so people take us seriously. Of course it's a Jewish show; they're subversive Jewish comedians. They turn that gun on everyone including themselves and their own people and therefore I respect them. I would take SP teasing my beliefs along with other people's over the dumb moralising and preachy shite lots of non Jews make. In the setting of comedy the old cultural trait of teasingly and undermining authority is enjoyable. It's more of a problem in politics sure but this show ain't that

They've been pretty understanding on the right this season anyways it's not a straight denouncing it just points out trump isn't really going to do what he represents and is a charlatan. Which is what we say on this site all the time lol

It's not healthy as a society to constantly berate a leader that the people voted for.

It divides a nation.

>counter-semitic
Lame meme word. This isn't an improvement on "anti-semitic".

The basic problem with "anti-semitic" is that, like "homophobia" and "islamophobia" and "pro-choice", just using it frames the argument in a perspective that's heavily biased toward one side. In this particular case, it makes opposition to Jewish infiltration, corruption, and collusion out as racism. It both buys into the bizarre and blatantly counterfactual Jewish religious belief that Jews are defined by a race rather than an ideology, and attributes any objection to this group to racial hatred. "Counter-semitic" has the exact same problem.

Even simply calling it "anti-Judaism" would be a big improvement. Being opposed to the beliefs of a religion is as much part of freedom of religion as supporting them. Furthermore, dislike of religious groups for their religion is common and widely accepted. Thinking of Judaism as a religion, being Jewish can obviously imply objectionable patterns of thought and behavior, just like Jehovah's Witnesses, Scientologists, and Heaven's Gate cultists. Thinking of it as an ideology, it's as reasonable to object to it as to communism, anarchism, or nihilism.

Don't let Jews present Judaism as a race. It's a religion, an ideology. Most Jews aren't Semites at all, they're almost purely the descendants of converts to Judaism outside of Judea. The vast majority of real Semites are Muslims, with a smaller number of Christians, Jews, and other religious groups sprinkled in.

South Park is good because it is funny, not because it agrees with you, me or whatever

I hate the fact they actually make me care about which 8 year old child is dating, and I never care about anything in fiction, what the fuck, South Park

I DONT LIKE IT! I DONT LIKE IT! ANYTHING AT ALL THAT MAKES FUN OF WHAT I LIKE OR SUPPORT I

DO

NOT

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKEEEEEEEEEE!!!

AT ALL! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND? AND.. AND *FUMBLES AROUND IN A FIT OF RAGE*... AND

YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT? ITS ALSO A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME! ITS A FUCKING ATTACK ON ME!

I DONT GIVE A RATS YOU KNOW FUCKING WHAT IF SOUTH PARK MAKES FUN OF EVERYONE, JUST THE FACT THAT IM INCLUDED IN THAT IS.... ITS... ITS... FTRKWOJ EI0WRFIJWETFGGFKJFIOJFDIOFJEW09IR23UJR5T09I342UJRT90IEWRJFDW0OIRUJ2340985RTUJ4329RT8EWJ9083WU7493285TUY3498FGJHDWIOFDEU089342UT5REIOF U3489R5YU438E4YHR549843YREWIORYH432

I stopped watching this show a long time ago. It has been leftist at it's core for many years. When Obama was elected all of the main characters were depicted as Obama supporters while the panicked McCain voters in the plot were all random side characters like Butter's dad. Then for the next eight years they may have taken like four shots at Obama total. Their conservatism has been little more than a veneer for years.

That's not why I stopped watching though. I stopped watching because it's a terrible stale old piece of shit show that should have been euthanized a long long time ago. It is abundantly cleared that the creators do not care at all about their show or their audience. Listen to their episode commentary and see for yourself, they freely admitted it. They shit out every episode in about four or five days total. They produce long form rambling multi episode archs in which they have absolutely no overriding narrative or conclusion, or moral in mind and just write themselves into ridiculous corners and empty meaningless endings that leave the audience feeling cheated and unsatisfied.

The show is absolutely fucking dead and only exists to bring in a paycheck. I remember like ten years ago they did an episode about aspergers in which one character basically screamed at the audience that the creators hated their own show and wanted to stop. Yet here they are. Still shitting down the throats of their audience who gobble it up like pigs.

It's always been blue-pilled. one character is literally a piece of shit and another is a fake mock Christ, which of course the Jew creators love to put into everything. Don't give them your views or sheckels, it's always been a smut show

They do political jokes. Problem is, 1/4 of the content and over 1/2 of the episode premise revolves around a political statement or commentary. North Korea and Tweets is the basis of an entire episode, and abusive relationships is drawn and focused on the White House. They are going full guns. Honestly, even Rick & Morty was less biased. Which is something I am still dumbfounded over. When I watch South Park now and heave another big sigh when I see the White House in it, I wonder if this is how former fans of SNL felt whenever they'd see Alec Baldwin.

>being this mad

>>This season

The show is dead, stop watching. It isn't hard.

Are you addicted to watching a cartoon?

dont care about the political commentary, the show has always pushed its own point of view but the show has not been funny this season. The last episode was the only entertaining one so far. and the season is half way over.

Fuck off, kike.

honestly I would've been fine with the trump jokes if they actually made fun of Obama but they hardly touched the guy, fuck those white guilt cucks

South park is a degenerate blue pill show now.

>this nigga mad

>caring about trump looking bad
sage

pick related

when was the last time they dedicated two seasons into trashing one person?

I can't remember the last season I watched SP, but even then it was kind of going down hill. Want to say I saw the season finale where Stan got all pissy and depressed about everything turning to shit and alienated himself from his pals. That Landslides song was played a bit in this episode.
Not sure what made me just kind of stop watching though. I've always loved the show and have fond memories of the first several seasons. Still remember talking my mom into ordering The South Park movie on pay per view, and how awkward it was to be watching it with her when Stan when on his quest to find the clitoris.

>this roodiepoo'd over a childfucking muslim
baby please

It was always from a liberal lens, but they at least had some fun with everything. I stopped watching when it stopped being fun, not when it started spewing narrative (season 4 or 5).
I suggest if you don't like what it is now, don't watch it. If it starts being fun again enough to attract your attention, start watching again. It hasn't been fun enough to grab my attention since 2010. I love making fun of right-leaning idiots as much as I love making fun of left-leaning idiots, but at this point when you shift the overton window to only be right wing idiots vs magical left-leaning saviors of humanity it gets pretty old pretty quick.

>have convinced them that they are more guilty for Trump being in office than they really are

lol how could SP be responsible? Interested to hear that theory.

>Watching TV

Everything on tv is blue pilled. Chuck your TV out the window.

user, it's fucking Comedy Central. Of course they will terminate any message that goes against their agenda.

I don't think it's deliberate. In Matt and Trey's mind, they probably still think that they're centrists out to show that both extremes are idiots (like always), but they're getting more and more out of touch with social issues as they get older. They've admitted to still having no idea how Trump got elected, and generally don't seem to understand what his core base likes about him. Plus, I just don't really understand where they're coming from with a lot of their metaphors.

Ist a decade old Show, they get boring and now they are just doing what gets views in their eyes

dont get too mad about it

Ever since the original "dey tuk ur jerbs" episode I've hated them.

Adjusted for inflation, in 1995 I made $880/WK detasseling corn as a teen in the summers. Partly because double time after 50 hours was STANDARD, but not mandatory, and partly because the base pay was 40% over minimum wage.

Today, because of the ongoing spic invasion, kids make $510/WK. Minimum wage, no double time after 50.

THIS is how the spics, both on visas and here illegally, affect us.

If you're in the Midwest, like me, look in any plant. See that 90%+ of the line workers are spics. Most can't speak English.

The spics get the jobs because they don't mind sleeping in a roach-infested shithole with ten other spics. Their presence allows companies to offer Mexican quality of life wages.

I don't blame the spics, but they gotta go. And go they will. And be walled off.

>2 decades
>1997 was 20 years ago
fuck.

Time flies...

Lol I hate poor people so much.

Braceface is the most redpilled cartoon of all time m8, check it out.

Old fucks unite

>>Depicting most right wingers as redneck inbreds

Since when did they not do this?

dude your amount of blacks is 2x larger than the Swedish population

You are still on the top 20% richest people in the world, so stop crying like a little bitch

o my god for some reason i just realized there is hentai of Braceface

yoooooooooooooooooo nostalgia trip

Entire pc principal season must have been a wake up call for some if you'd want to argue like that

Is everything with a political tone propaganda nowadays?

It's decent, I think the mom and the red haired bitchy girl are super fucking hot

I remember when Not Without My Anus was fucking mind-blowing.
I'm going to just sit at home with Polly Prissy Pants and watch Jesus & Friends.

your an idiot

Didn't they swerve viewers or something?

>made by a jew and a guy who married a nigger

South Park is actually controlled opposition, they pretended for all that time to be the edgy politically incorrect people; but now that they have actually politically incorrect people coming out, they show their true colors.

I grew up in South Park CO.>

Fuck trey and Matt for ruining Colorado.

I only realized 3 days ago the new season was already halfway. I think they're growing more and more irrelevant.

In the end it is just ironic, the older i got the more i like the People like Miller who were allways treated like crazies, while the shit everyone wants to shove down my throat as "Genius ART!" is so fucking stale and boring

When has it ever been this easy to trash one person?

QUADS

OF

TRUTH

huh

I haven't wayched SP in like 8 years, vut as an oldfag SP fan, everything you green texted was done ad nauseam in the earlier seadons.

It has always been a liberal/progressive show. Where have you been?

I haven't enjoyed the show since in was 16. regardless of it being a bunch of liberal horse cock, it's not funny unless you're a teenager.

"These fuck boys have been doing this since Muhammad fucked a child"
Fixed

They where always a shitshow.
Always insulting Christians, never picking on jews or mudslimes. To diversify their anti-religious portfolio to not be too obvious in antichristian agenda, they pulled scientologic retards and thus dropped the only talented member of the group - the chief voice.

But most right wingers ARE redneck inbreds...

>Don't let Jews present Judaism as a race. It's a religion, an ideology.

Fuck off shill.

Yeah I remember when I was twelve. Rick and Morty is the superior show for intellectuals like myself. In fact, it's the best show that has ever existed. I wouldn't expect you guys to understand true humor even though Dan Harmon carefully made the shows themes of quantum physics and nihilism as digestible as possible. It's not for everyone I suppose.

>he doesn't know that lower wages via the free market are good for everyone including those being paid less

Fractured butthole was such a leftist pandering game, total disasted.
They were "making fun" of transgender / queer shit by completely allowing it while painting "right wingers"as drunk junkie rednecks, pretty much like in the show now

the show lost its soul
but hey "lol shut up jew" is still there, right goyim?

It's an illusion. I lived in Latin America for 4 years.

>people own their homes
>their vehicles
>education isn't $100,000+ (low estimate) with lifelong student loan debt for some
>majority of americans (63%) don't have $1000 in savings.

You see these huge houses and big, new vehicles in people's driveways and think that Americans own them. They don't. The bank does. They own maybe 30% of any of it, on top of student loan debt. They can't quit working -- they are literally debt slaves.

If you don't play the game and don't have the cash, you can end up in a situation where you are not participating in society.

>so join the army and fight for israel, goy.

... exactly.

The wealth has been drained from the nation and sent abroad or stolen by jews. What Americans have is a line of credit in order to create an illusion.

zing

Hi, Rand.

Take a fucking look around. Does it seem like that's working?

Common sense is gone.

MY LIFE IS COMPLICATED

Not really, they make fun of both sides, you just get your panties twisted into a bunch cuz of tiki torches n shit.
Cartman was always raging at Kyle and always was pro Hitler.

What i have seen so far, it is pretty even. I liked the tiki episode since it point out how due to some idiots now people think that that is white nationalism, which it isn't. So yeah Gud shit, don't bitch

It has to do with them aging with all their time spent in LA.
They're going to have to close up shop soon, and they want to do what will gain them the best good goy points so that they can retire somewhat safely and comfortably, I'd imagine.

Maybe someday they'll realize what they're doing wrong and have more Kenny and less damn Randy (among other things).

They used to rip on muslims too, "DURKAH DURKAH!!!" Although they mainly focused on the hypocrisy of the media constantly trying to placate islam. They also used to shit on environmentalists and even when they were pushing gay shit they'd always tack on, "Just don't be a faggot about it." Sure they'd shit on conservatives, christians, and southerners, but they'd also shit on atheists, the mainstream media, and barbara streisand. Classic south park is still funny shit and always gets the purest gut laughter from me. Its only within the last few years that they're reptilian genes have activated and the lust for jew gold has become too great. Lately they've been distancing themselves from their old work saying stuff like, "We never set out to offend people." Basically now they've started trying to endear themselves to the people they've built their entire careers shitting on. I wouldn't even care about the one sided nature they've taken on if it was in the least bit funny. Acting like they're speaking truth to power when they've sold out and become a mouthpiece for the most powerful people on the planet. And the sheer hypocrisy, giving Trump all this shit for saying mean things, when they've built their franchise on being shocking and grossly offensive, is why I'm done with South Park. Maybe if they come out someday and admit, "Okay we were being total jews, but we're done with that now and ready to be funny again." I'll consider watching, but until then I'll stick to pre-sellout era south park. Sad!!!

Dropped South Park a couple of seasons ago because I was not enjoying it anymore. I did catch a few episodes from the most recent seasons and I did not laugh a single time.

After dropping it I was able to finally look at it from a more objective point of view and I realized that it has not sucked for only the past few seasons but that it has sucked since like 2005.

The only reason why I was still giving it my views was due to loyalty and nostalgia feels associated with the original seasons. But obviously that South Park will never come back again and I came to terms with it.

You got completely obliterated and your response is weak and predictable. Don't post again.

Did not know, there was a now season.

I am now 10 minutes in and it's awful and leftie af - just another thing on the list of things, one just can't watch anymore - well gives us time to do more meaningful things.

This. It went downhill fast around season 11. Just got lazy and one note.

They are kind of wasting him with Drumpf jokes though.

If this like the earlier seasons they totally could use him for funny plot lines like
>hold on, let me call and old friend
>calls up president garrison
>asks to see area 51
>wacky hijinks ensure

That part was just lazy, they didn't even give any lines if you character was a white male christian. It would have been a hilarious touch if choosing those specific traits lets you be bros with them.
Also the Combat is less fun than the first game