Can we start a Germany hate thread please

Germany, I will hate you till you exist

>till you exist

>Pic related it's OP

>glasses
>weab poster
This makes more sense than you think.

Self hating blacks will be useful, if expendable 5th column units in the race war.

Success breeds jealousy, the thread.

Operation darkies up front

i hate that germans are so anti-polish for some reason

Your country has never done anything but fail. Start existing.

We're actually not.

Pic is random

I hate you Germany, and always will. One day the German people will crawl in the mud and get pissed in the face by all the rest of European countries. USA, Russia and the others, never have pity of these bags of trash. Germany is a mistake.

CHOCOLATE RAIN

before and after Sup Forums

I hate current Germany

It's Springer press. They see you as a possible source of Germans becoming right-wing and so agitate in the places they know right-wingers to frequent. It's where shill threads like this one come from. Try to ignore it as best you can, they're not accomplishing anything outside Sup Forums..

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I NEED THE BLOOD OF ARYANS TO SATISFY MY ANGLO-SAXON INSTINCTS. DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS HUZZAH!

>Germany hate thread
>meme flag

EVERY FUCKING TIME

That's because everyone in Europe hates you

Just one flag would be reductive

>it's an amerimutt hides his flag episode while shitting on other countries

Quiet, kike.

I whiter than you fingolian.

Based ben Franklin said that Germans and Scandinavians were “swarthy barbarians” who would ruin america’s Genetic purity

>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>I NEED THE BLOOD OF ARYANS TO SATISFY MY ANGLO-SAXON INSTINCTS. DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS HUZZAH!

Let me correct my spelling before Sup Forums goes autistic on me.

>I’m

Try again paco. Pure Southern WASP here

Why?

Show flag coward.

Sage.

Si, seguro

German government might be AIDs currently, but why should I hate the actual Germans?

They voted the actual government. Merkel again for example. Not all of them clearly but the majority.

lol spic scum suckers are abomination to the human race. its laughable when a spic out of all subhumans tries to banter

I'm not from Germany, but I imagine their schools at all levels have been turned into 'Good Goy' factories because of le ebil Nazis. Regardless that isn't a reason to hate them all. Some broke the conditioning the rest need some help.

Yeah dude totally

Nice shitpost Ahmed

You are right,i was just having an aspie meltdown.

Notice how it's always meme flag faggots making these threads. Same with all shilling against 'merifats with amerimongrel threads lately

I forgive you.

Polackenlümmel, is that you

>never done anything
You mean besides inventing the language you speak and the computer you're using right now? :)

I miss the old germans, new germans are pussies.

Gay niggers on front

>majority
30% is not the majority, retard. And AfD(pro German, anti EU party, ebil Nazis) are the third biggest party now out of the 7 biggest parties in Germany and their party was founded 3 years ago.

Last election was a huge success.

>52percentandMe
Fucking kek