Praise and Adore him

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B31tWHY2USwoZHVNVlQzQWZWQUE
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B31tWHY2USwoMjlWUEdxcHFLU1k
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B31tWHY2USwoQ1JQS1QxZmtHTnc
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B31tWHY2USwoOGhnVWY3Q0Ric28
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B31tWHY2USwodkFoNWpBZHZKaUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zamasu-Sama! Zamasu-Sama! Kill me Zamasu-Sama!

I want Zamasu sama to Hakai me

>no SSR hair
No thanks

why did gohan stop caring about trunks? when did it happen?

THE ONE is here now.

Maybe because Goten was born and now he had his own brother to play with.

around when he stopped caring about everything except being an egghead and a father/husband

The problem is Toriyama stopped caring about Gohan. It actually seems kind of weird that Gohan has no real role in the Black arc, given that he was Trunks' mentor in another timeline.

At one point he was one of the main characters to the series, and now he's an intro decoration. That's the way Toriyama wants it.

>>Not putting 'Dragon Ball Super' in the title.

You failed me OP, you failed all of us.

Goku's flanderization and Gohan's character assassination is what made me realize that Toriyama is a talentless imbecile hack and I wish him to get cancer and die already so someone more competent than him can take over.

It seems most likely that Toyotaro will be Toriyama's successor.

Did Gohan ever get to do anything cool in AF? I've never read it but it could be a sign of things to come.

Who cares, Gohan is shit.

>Did Gohan ever get to do anything cool in AF?
Yes.

docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B31tWHY2USwoZHVNVlQzQWZWQUE

docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B31tWHY2USwoMjlWUEdxcHFLU1k

docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B31tWHY2USwoQ1JQS1QxZmtHTnc

docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B31tWHY2USwoOGhnVWY3Q0Ric28

docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B31tWHY2USwodkFoNWpBZHZKaUE

You're welcome.

Shame Toyble's on a gag order and can't ever finish it though unless he wants to get fired by Shueisha.

Also, Super is basically recycled Toyble's ideas with corporate meddling to fuck them up.

>That bear

Holy shit

Don't want to fight the catalog san

Needs a Destructo-Disk up his arse

Fin

>implying this isn't a perfect ending to the series

So, who else think Masako Nozawa fucking nailed Black's voice?
I don't think I would have liked him as much with another voice

This looses a lot of impact when they can just go into the afterlife and visit him.

Anyone who isn't a disgusting dubshitter. I'm gonna miss Black now after the fusion.

They can't.

Why does all dragon ball shit threads reaches post limit while good shows this season like Girlish Number, Flip Flappers struggle to get past 40 replies?

I am a dubshitter and even I liked grandma's voice. I also hate Sean's black goku game voice.

>when they can just go into the afterlife and visit him
Show me where in the series could any LIVING character actually go and visist the afterlife.
All instances of that happening are of dead characters.
The entire point is that everyone except Roshi, Pan, Vegeta Jr and Goku Jr were already dead and now that Roshi finally died, he could finally reunite with his friends.

>why does a 20+ year long global franchise get more attention then seasonal anime

You know why, user.

>good shows this season like Girlish Number, Flip Flappers
Maybe because they aren't actually good and your taste is just shit, but clearly it's us that are wrong and not you. Clearly.

>Show me where in the series could any LIVING character actually go and visist the afterlife.

Goku when he teleported Cell to Kaio's planet

Kid Buu

>Kid Buu
Anime only filler.

>Goku when he teleported Cell to Kaio's planet
Not afterlife.
Kaio's planet is not considered part of the afterlife, nor any of the Kaio or Kaioshin planets.
They lie in-between mortal realm and the afterlife.

>Kaio's planet is not considered part of the afterlife

Yeah, except if you fall down from his planet you end up in Hell.

Death in DB has meant nothing in a long ass time

>Why does all dragon ball shit threads reaches post limit
Because it's fucking Dragon Ball that's why.

>Yeah, except if you fall down from his planet you end up in Hell.
Only if you can't fly.

I'm saying if your house is floating in the sky above Hell then you are clearly in the afterlife

This is why I hate onions.

because since 1989 kids grew up with dragon ball and that's about the age of people on here. not hard to figure out

Not according to Toriyama

Call me when 56+ titles leak.

Probably next week or one day after episode released.

Zamasu should've taken Cell's body. He has the most potential, is involved with time fuckery which is the reason for Zamasu being autismo, and was created by ningens. It would be more "poetic".

>Give me Cell's body
>Disappears on the spot because Cell's body has been vaporized

He's literally a homo and sits in a log cabin jerking his clone off and drinking tea.

Zamasu is the worst villain in the series.

The super dragon balls are stupid

This show is really rustling my jimbobs the more I think about it.

And super saiyajin rose is fucking stupid as shit.

I can't believe someone authorized that.

>You will never fuse with yourself
Feels bad man ;_;

Zamasu is slut

hi cuties ready for the new episode today?

delet this

>Majin Pooh
Ten years ago I would've called bullshit on this.

How can you think Rosé is stupid, but accept Super Saiyan Blue? Especially when this is the first arc that isn't either irredeemably shit or an inferior rehash of a superior movie?

AWW YEAH IT'S FINALLY NINGEN DAY!

SUP user!

>being this retarded
Both of those are on Toei.

Reminder

It's pretty obvious that Toriyama bases the post-movie arcs as sequels to his movies, and not Toei's re-telling of them.

Toei's BoG
> Removed all of Toriyama's Kid Trunks x Mai content. The anime team was forced to pair them in the beginning of the current arc.

Toriyama's BoG
> Kid Trunks and Kid Mai have been seeing each other since BoG. Officially Bf/Gf since RoF at the latest.

Toei's RoF
> Gohan: "I'm going to continue training!"
> Vegeta receives "enhanced" armor from his wife. Discards it next arc like it's nothing
> SSB has no regenerative properties despite SSG having it in Toei's BoG arc.

Toriyama's RoF
> Gohan never said anything about continuing to train, which is consistent with how he behaves in the U6 Tourney and Zamasu arcs.
> Nothing is said about Vegeta's new armor, probably got it from Whis. Discarding it next arc makes more sense.
> SSB has no regenerative properties, which is consistent with his previous movie.

Toei's re-telling of Toriyama's own content should not and does not supercede Toriyama.

Everything in the re-tellings that are not in the original source (the movies) is technically filler.

This is the same logic we've been using for years: Content that's in an anime that is not from the source material is filler. Ginyu taking Tagoma's body in Toei's RoF is equilvalent to The Ginyu Force fighting in King Kai's place in Toei's Namek Saga.

>Everything in the re-tellings that are not in the original source (the movies) is technically filler.
This means Goku didn't power down and SSB being defeated by a Frieza Henchman ring is canon.

>This means Goku didn't power down
He did, read the manga.

Hi user

thanks frezer

pink is for fags and for girls

t. 10 year old

When he found out about pussy

Is this a JoJo reference?

hi user

but don't the new transformations seem so new and innovative

>Zamasu is the worst villain in the series.
That's a funny way of spelling Cell.

>cell
if I was a mod, I would ban you right now.

Retarded american

>Capitalism X Communism
Lel, it's potteric

>Overly protective and motherly
>About 30 years older than you so she's naturally the dominant one in the relationship
>Hearty home made meals and packed daily lunches with love notes
>Matching sweaters with each other's names sewn in
>Constantly praising you, every failure is met with optimism
>Does things for you that you can do yourself such as getting dressed, making your bed, fixing your hair
>Sleep together, bathe together, watch tv together
>Checking for temperature at the slightest sneeze
>Scolds you like a child occasionally and rubs your hair, almost condescendingly
>She thinks your occasional frustration is cute and notes every time you blush
>Tells you what to do like a mother but listen because you love and respect her
>Lots of hand holding, especially in public, walking across the street
>Sex every night but only in the missionary while she leads slowly, constant eye contact throughout
>Some evenings she reads to you and you fall asleep on her chest while she caresses your head

Reminder that you will NEVER, have a waifu like Trunks.

But user, the manga is not canon :^)

Are you retarded?

>Liking Gohan

He's literally the prototype of garbage like Kirito. He's a soulless LN protagonist before they were cool.

>"god" level power
>can't kill a bunch of measly ningens on earth
>plans get thwarted by common ningens hiding in the sewers
>uses dragon balls to switch to a mortal body and then destroys dragon balls (this happened even before he met with zamasu from another time line)
>ignores how zenkai actually works
>lets his only opposition escape MULTIPLE times

Objectively this is the WORST dragon ball villain in the entire series. I feel as though anyone who is actually enjoying this arc never watched dragon ball or dragon ball z

You're just assmad because your favorite (shit) character has been reduced to Yamcha-tier. Let go, Gohanfag. It'll save you a lot of pain.

So where are we in the timeline now? I remember reading in the last chapter that bulma said they didnt see eachother for 5 years or something like that. Did they already fuck that shit up and is ubb still a lil kid in his shithole of a country at this point in time. I also wonder what they will do after the next Super arc. We have toyataro who gets semi trained by tori so we might have content for the next few years, cause this dude cant draw anything else but dragon ball.

Goku meets Uub when Pan is older than she is currently in Super.

>Cell
>Not Buu
How can one person's taste be so utterly shit?

>>Sex every night but only in the missionary while she leads slowly, constant eye contact throughout
Are creampies okay with Mai?

too lewd sex is only for procreation

Of course; Condoms are degenerate. Every night is missionary bareback sex, so every night Trunks will have the chance of impregnating her.

Gohan never cared for trunks. The situation called for Gohan to train the last person on earth with combat power; which was trunks. He did care for him in the process and eventually gave his life in order for T to survive. The events of TL1 differ and that relationship never flourished, since Gohan was a decade older.